Taekook Oneshots [FLUFF, SMUT...

By taeeatskookies

Top Tae Bottom Kook smut chapters will have a "๐Ÿ’˜" in the title angst chapters will have a "๐Ÿ’™" in the tit... More

;Dragons;
;Dragon's Prt2๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’™Pale lines Prt 1๐Ÿ’™
;Healed Wounds prt2๐Ÿ’™
;Something special๐Ÿ’˜
;We're Sharing A Room For A Reason๐Ÿ’˜
;Beauty In The Moonlight๐Ÿ’™
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 2 ๐Ÿ’˜
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 3๐Ÿ’™;
; A Long Stormy Night ๐Ÿ’™;
;Wrapped In A Pride Flag;
;Rainfall๐Ÿ’™;
;Lifeguard;
;Lifeguard Prt 2;
;Sleepy confession's;
;Sleepy confession's Prt 2;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 1๐Ÿ’™;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 2;
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 1๐Ÿ’™
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 2๐Ÿ’™;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 1๐Ÿ’™
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 2๐Ÿ’™;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 3;
;Happy Birthday Kookie๐Ÿ’˜;
;You're A Winner In My Eyes;
;Watch it lil bunny๐Ÿ’™
;Little Bun;
;Car Date๐Ÿ’˜
;Soft pillows, Blankets and Thunderstorms;
;๐ŸŽ„Hot Chocolate Kisses๐ŸŽ„;
;๐Ÿ’œWheel me into your heart๐Ÿ’œ;
๐Ÿ’˜Happy birthday Taehyung๐Ÿ’˜
;๐ŸŽ†Fireworks in our hearts๐ŸŽ†;
;Basketball Romance;
;โคAn Unforgettable Valentine'sโค;
;โคA Pleasurable Valentine'sโค;
๐Ÿ’™"Please love me..."๐Ÿ’™ prt 1
"...I do love you"๐Ÿ’™ prt 2
๐Ÿ’œ;Silent Whispers In Comfort Under Shooting Stars;๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’™A Heartfelt Text๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™A Kitty's Honest Word;
;My Heart's On Fire For Your Love;
;The Best friend Tiktok Trend;
;๋‘ฅ๊ทผ ์•ˆ๊ฒฝ prt 1;
;๋‘ฅ๊ทผ ์•ˆ๊ฒฝ Prt 2;
๐Ÿ’™Ferris Wheel;
;๐ŸŽ„Cosy Christmas Mornings๐ŸŽ„;
;My Destined Star;
;My R๐Ÿ’™
;My R prt 2;
;The Bad Boys Soft Boy๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’˜ The CEOs Blonde Assistant ๐Ÿ’˜
;To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure prt 1๐Ÿ’™
;"To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure" prt 2;
;Feather White๐Ÿ’˜
;Feather White Prt 2๐Ÿ’™
;The Author Ship๐Ÿ’™
;Selenophile๐Ÿ’™
;2:00am๐Ÿ’™
;You're Safe In My Arms๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’™The Immortals Love๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿ’™The Immortals Love Prt 2๐Ÿ’™
;You Don't Need To See It, To Understand What It Means;
๐Ÿ’˜Warmth By The Fire;
๐Ÿ’˜The Professors Punishment๐Ÿ’˜
;Mr CEOs First Love๐Ÿ’™
;Mr CEOs First Love prt 2๐Ÿ’™
;Sick Pains;
๐Ÿ’˜Pillow Fort Fun๐Ÿ’˜
๐ŸŽƒI'm one of them...prt 1๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒI'm one of them...prt 2๐ŸŽƒ
๐Ÿ’™The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 1๐Ÿ’™
;The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 2;
๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ“นStreamer Love๐Ÿ“น๐ŸŽ„
;You Were Calling In The Dead Of Night๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸฐMy Gentle Hybrid๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’™A Flip Of A Coin Prt 1;
๐Ÿ’™A Flip Of A Coin Prt 2;
;Spider Bite?;
๐Ÿ’˜Sensitive, aren't you?๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’™Corpse Groom๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Corpse Groom Prt 2๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Corpse Groom prt 3๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŽ„It's Cold Outside On This Silence Night๐ŸŽ
;Scales and Horns;
;Scales and Horns Prt 2;
๐Ÿ’˜The Dragons Touch๐Ÿ’˜

๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› The Kitten and His Lovebug๐Ÿž

2.7K 76 39
By taeeatskookies

Long time coming this one haha-
This is for New years so happy new year!
And let's not say that this is our year because we said that in 2020 and shit went downhill from then.

This will be how I think the characters in miraculous should reveal, but as a taekook version, because why not? :) there may be some angst but probably minor.

Also I managed to find Korean dubbing of miraculous (thank you disney+) and basically they call them "black cat" and "ladybug" so it didn't really help. I had been debating on having Tae be known as Chat Noir as it sounds better and we know that character well, I had decided to go with it as a little French won't do any harm… right?

Edit; I forgot to tagg LoveforMarichat I know they wanted this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul has been protected by two very well known heroes for many years now. The two were known as Chat Noir and Mr Bug. The one who was given the miraculous of destruction decided to keep the French name as the previous owners of the kawmi kept to it and people were more familiar with the title. The one who was given the miraculous of creation had a role to fill as previous owners of the kawmi were females and known as "Ladybug" so picking a new name was difficult until his kawmi, Tiki, told him about the time where a male had used the miraculous once and titled himself "Mr Bug" so he had decided to so with that. 

They had been fighting akumas that had taken over the people of Seoul every other day, until finally they managed to defeat the wrong do-er named "ShadowMoth". The male who owned the creation miraculous took the two previously stolen miraculous the peacock and moth one back to the miracle box he had in his possession, from a former guardian.

Soon the two hero's realised that since the villain had been defeated they could now tell each other who they were. Mr Bug was hesitant about it as he was nervous about the other being disappointed about finding out who he was. So he said that when he was ready he would tell the one with the miraculous of destruction.

The other hero decided that he would reveal himself first, that way the one with creation could take his time. When Mr Bug saw who Chat Noir was, he almost panicked and fell from the sight of the model he knew from magazines, class and he even had a crush on the male. Mr Bug had stuttered as his thoughts trailed to the idea that Taehyung would be disappointed after all.

So he said he had to get home and think about when he might reveal himself. With his yo-yo, he went back to his room that had a nice skylight on the roof.

"Tiki.. spots off…" he muttered and a glow of a coral red flashed around him and from his earrings. He laid his hand out and let out a shaky sigh as he sat on his bed.

"Jungkook…. Aren't you happy it's Taehyung?" The small red kawmi asked softly as she sat on his hand.

"I am… I'm just scared that he'll be disappointed to see… me" He ran his hand through his hair and stood up to go to his desk that had drawings scattered across it filled with character designs for games he wanted to make in the future.

Jungkook placed the small mythical creature on a small soft pillow he had made for her that was on his desk and opened his draw that had an unopened pack of small cookies for her. He opened it and placed it next to Tiki so she could get her cookies.

"What do you mean by that Jungkook?" She asked as she pulled out a cookie from the bag and started to eat it.

"What I mean is… I'm not as heroic as Mr Bug, or daring or even brave enough.. I'm just me, I stutter, I'm clumsy and a mess, even worse around him…" He sighed. "He's probably expecting a better person than me" The raven haired male placed his head in his arms.

Tiki frowned as she ate her last bite before flying over to him and patting his head. He looked up at her with his soft eyes and pouted.

"There, there Jungkook, you're none of that, you made Mr Bug who he is, you are all the things you said about Mr Bug and if Taehyung loves you like he said millions of times then he wouldn't be disappointed" She tried to reassure him and help him a bit.

"Thanks Tiki, you're a good friend…" He smiled as he watched her go back to her pillow. "But, it's going to be awkward at school… with me knowing who he is…" Jungkook sighed.

"I wouldn't think so…" She took a bite of another cookie. "It wouldn't be for him anyway, you just need to act like you don't know"

"That's hard and you know it" He giggled. "I could just avoid him, though he would be suspicious of it… it would be for the best and that way I wouldn't stutter or be a clumsy person around him"

"Why avoid him? Don't you want to date him?" She asked softly.

"I do, Tiki, I do… but he wants Mr Bug, not me" Jungkook smiled painfully. "Come now, we have to get to school before it gets too late" He gets up from his seat and grabs his messenger style bag with Tiki following and hiding in the bag as they exit his room and to the living room and out the door.

He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly before continuing down the street towards the college that was down the street not too far from his home. Jungkook spotted the blonde model stepping out from his limo and stood there waiting for the older male to walk into the school so he wouldn't be seen. When Taehyung walked in, Jungkook continued towards the front entrance and walked to his class where the model was as well.

Jungkook just went straight to his seat without saying hello to the model or his best friend who sat beside him, a bit away.

"Jungkook? Hey, are you okay?" His best friend asked.

"I am not okay… so you know Chat Noir, right?" He asked as he turned quietly to Jimin. "Of course you do," he shook his head. Jimin already knew Jungkook's identity from a while back.

"So, he revealed who he was.." Jungkook whispered.

"He did?" Jimin asked in shock. "Who is he?" He looked around the class quickly.

"Taehyungie hyung.." he replied quietly.

"What!" Jimin shouted gaining everyone's attention. "Sorry, sorry" he quickly apologized to the class.

"Is he really..?" He turned to the youngest.

"I saw him with my own two eyes this morning and now I'm not sure how to act around him anymore!" Jungkook whispered to him.

"You haven't told him yet…?"

"Why should I? He'll be disappointed…" Jungkook huffed quietly. "I'm just going to avoid him"

"What- Why?" Jimin asked. "He loves you," he pointed out.

"He loves Mr Bug, not me" Jungkook pointed out as he turned to face the front. "Besides, I know that when he finds out he'll just reject me" he nodded.

"Kook…" Jimin sighed.

"Don't hyung, it's true…I'm not the person he wants" The raven haired male sighed as he watched the teacher walk in and tell students to get to their seats and start on the lesson.

Taehyung had been watching the two males bicker back and forth and how the youngests facial expressions changed from seriousness to sadness in the span of a few minutes. He couldn't keep his eyes off the raven haired male as he sat there. The blonde had been trying to work out Mr Bug's identity long before he revealed himself to the other male. He had a feeling it could be the male who sat in the front, who was clumsy and stuttered only with him. He wasn't dense, he could see the similarities between Jungkook and Mr Bug. Their personalities were the same in some aspects as the younger would help everyone in the same way and that was to talk to them eye to eye and not downwards to them.

Taehyung would have to wait and see how Jungkook reacts around him during the day. The class went on for over an hour as they were listening to a lecture about design. Soon the class came to an end and Taehyung was about to do his normal thing of walking up the raven-haired male and talking to him, but he saw how fast the younger male packed up and left the room. The blonde smirked as he suspected that might happen, so he followed the other male out.

Jungkook almost ran out of the classroom just to avoid the model. He didn't want to have a mental breakdown over the fact that Chat Noir was in his class the whole time and even his crush. The raven haired male failed to hear footsteps behind him as he walked back to his home.

"Jungkook, hey!" Taehyung shouted making the younger male stop in his tracks. He felt like he was done for.

"Yes…?" He asked as he turned around to face the older male.

"Why are you avoiding me?" The model asked as he looked into the other's eyes.

"I'm..  I'm.. not avoiding you" he lied with a smile.

"Are you lying?" Taehyung asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"No…" The younger's eyes shifted around. "I'm just… I've got a lot on my mind…"  he sighed.

"Of course you do…" Taehyung smiled "Mr Bug"

Jungkook looked wide eyed at the other. He staggered back a little, looking the older male up and down. His doe eyes blinked a few times as he tried to figure out how the blonde knew. His thoughts kept running to the point of the model being disappointed that he was Mr Bug. He kept trying to think about the many ways Taehyung would have figured it out but he couldn't think of what the outcome would be.

"H..how.." Jungkook mumbled. "How.. did you figure it out..?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well… I spent some time comparing you and Mr Bug together, based on your personalities and how you treat others with respect and talk to them and not down at them" Taehyung explained slowly. "Soon… I started to realise you two were quite similar, but quite, I mean very similar, you always put yourself before others and stick up for everyone…"

"Are you disappointed….?" Jungkook asked as he stood with his bag strap in his hands, holding it tightly as he looked away.

"Disappointed…? Why would I be?" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook looked back to him.

"I'm… not who you expected… right?" The raven haired male questioned.

"When I figured out it was you, I honestly didn't know how to react… until I realized that you and Mr Bug were one in the same, Jungkook" The model tilted his head with a smile and a fond look in his eye. "So… even know you rejected… Chat Noir … a lot.. would you reject me?"

Jungkook blinked a few times in shock. His eyes shifted around as if he was reading words from around him. With the idea of him being one in the same as his hero form, that would mean that both Taehyung and Chat Noir would be one in the same to, meaning.

"...I'm an idiot…" Jungkook giggled. "I rejected you all this time and for what reason? It was because I had a crush on you" He shook his head.

"So we had a crush on each other all this time but rejected each other to be with each other…'' Taehyung chuckled. "We are complete idiots"

"At least you've admitted it, now can I get some camembert?" A voice pipes up from Taehyung's jacket pocket, revealing a small kawmi that looked like a black cat.

"Oh my…" Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry about him, Plagg, has an unhealthy obsession with camembert cheese"

"Plagg, you need to get that under control.." the small red kawmi flies out from Jungkook's messenger bag to his shoulder.

"I have some at my house, if you'd like to come over" Jungkook suggests to the two.

"Yes! Let's go to your new boyfriend's place Taehyung!" Plagg shouted in excitement.

"We aren't-" the two males tried to explain.

"Just admit it and kiss," Plagg shrugged while Tiki just smiled at the two males.

"If it's alright with you-"

"Yes- I mean yeah it is…" Jungkook nodded and saw Plagg fly out from the model's pocket to float next to Tiki.

Taehyung then walked closer to the younger as he wrapped his arms around the raven haired males waist, before slowly closing the gap between them and kissing Jungkook on his soft plump lips. Both males falling softly into the passionate kiss and the younger letting his hands rest on top of the model's shoulders as he felt their lips move in sync with both their eyes closed.

Soon they broke apart and laid their foreheads against one another. With a breathless giggle from the blonde who opened his eyes to look at the younger in his arms he couldn't help but smile.

"I've always wanted to do that" Taehyung softly admitted as he continued to look over the raven haired male fondly.

"I did too.." Jungkook admitted softly as he smiled and looked at the model in front of him.

"Now that the lovey dovey stuff is done, can I get my camembert?" Plagg asked as he folded his arms.

The two males laughed softly while still in each other's arms and pulled away only for the blonde to hold Jungkook's hand.

"Alright then, come on you two you can sit in my jacket pocket til we get back to Koos house" Taehyung smiled as he gestured to his big soft jacket pockets. The two kawmi's flew over to the pocket and landed inside safely.

The new couple headed to the younger's house and hung out in his room for the rest of the afternoon till evening. The two kawmi's sitting on Tiki's pillow and eating their favorite snacks while the couple would cuddle on the younger's bed, stealing kisses and enjoying each other's company without any threats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year!
I hope you guys liked it!

Sorry it took a while for me to write this one but I did and here it is.

Ngl; to be fair, Adrien and Marinette's relationship would only work out well if ShadowMoth- and any predecessors- were out of the picture and they were able to be together. Think about it.

I hope you guys have a happy new year and don't claim this year as "your year" as the past 2 years have been terrible, so go in slow and take it one day at a time.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 35.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.9M 61.5K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
477K 6.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...