The Badboy's Hijabi.

By munisa90

Rocco Prescott has always been a good boy but destiny made him change into the badboy that has no feeling at... More

Description.
Prologue
Chapter One; Forgotten Memories.
Chapter Two; Moving To A New House And Getting New Neighbors.
Chapter Four; Where Are You, Alfie?
Chapter Five; Switching Diaries Part One.
Chapter Six; Switching Diaries Part Two.
Chapter Seven; A Baby Project.
Chapter Eight; I Am The Real MayMay.
Chapter Nine; Bullying Must Stop.
Chapter Ten; Reminiscing Old Memories And Creating New Ones.
Chapter Eleven; Feelings For Each Other.
Chapter Twelve; I Love You, Maya. I Love You, Rocco.
Chapter Thirteen; I Did It For You, MayMay, For Us!
Chapter Fourteen; Converting To Islam.
Chapter Fifteen; Graduation Day And Is It Goodbye Or See You Later Part One.
Chapter Sixteen; Graduation Day And Is It Goodbye Or See You Later Part Two
Chapter Seventeen; Turning Maya's Emotions Off.
Chapter Eighteen; Rocco's Message To Maya In Her Diary.
Chapter Nineteen; In The Future. Four Years Later.
Chapter Twenty; Jade's Story.
Jade.

Chapter Three; First Day Of Hell. Oops, I meant High School.

278 12 10
By munisa90

Maya's Pov.

A Month Later.

On the first day or last day what matters is how you spend it. You can either make it or break it. It all depends on you.

You make your day.

First Day.

It has been almost a month since we moved into the new house. It had a big backyard for Alfie to get lazy in the sun hoping he did not wander out of the yard. The first day of school, hopefully, won't be bad because I would rather stay home if that happens.

Waking up early isn't hard for us as we are early risers, well am lying I am not an early riser but I can be one.

But that doesn't work if your parents work at the school you go to.

Mamma is an English teacher, while dad is the school counselor.

Yeah, I know but Jade and I aren't the types of kids who would throw tantrums just because our parents work in our school.

"Ready, Jade?", I ask her as she walked out of her room.

"Not really but let's get this over with. Come on, before dad starts embarrassing us", she says taking my hand to hers as we walked down to the kitchen to find our parents there already dressed.

"Dad, are you two done romancing?", I tell him making him jump.

"Maya stop. And even if we aren't done. She is my wife and the love of my life", he says with sass while kissing mamma's cheek making her turn red.

Their love is one of a kind. The love that I want to have in shaa Allah but according to uncle Naeem, they are annoying when they are together.

After finishing breakfast, Jade and I had to leave for school. It isn't that we don't want to be seen with our parents, well that's it.

Sorry mamma I hope I don't a class with you in it. No offense to you, my queen.

"Jade, let's go before we see something we shouldn't see", I dragged her outside. We could hear mamma yell at dad but all he did was laugh making mamma laugh with him.

We walked to the car, I toss the keys to Jade as I was lazy to drive.

"Maya? Couldn't you just drive this once?", she tells as she caught the keys.

"No, no, and no. Maybe after school, I will drive. I promise", I tell her giving her a pinky promise.

"Fine, but remember this car is for the both of us", she says getting into the driver's seat.

"Thank you best friend and sister", I get into the passenger seat.

It isn't because I don't like driving, it's because am lazy when it comes to driving or even going out to places.

What we didn't know was someone was staring at us. Whoever they are must be stalkers.

We have two cars, one car each but we didn't want to waste money on gas so we just use one.

Well, Jade drives a lot.

We got to the school just in time to get our class schedules and timings for any free periods.

Unfortunately, my cousins will also be joining the school but thankfully they are obnoxious and arrogant because their father and mother wouldn't hesitate to hit them.

"Hey, I am Maya and this is my sister Jade...."

"Oh, the in transfers. Here are your schedules and map of the lockers plus their combinations", the secretary interrupts me.

"Okay, thank you", I take my file from her while Jade does the same. "It seems we have three classes together, not bad", I added.

I had Maths as the first lesson while she had Biology. We parted ways after going to our lockers which were almost next to each other.

Alhamdullilah for that.

I walked into the class and gave the teacher the slip. As I finished introducing myself to the class some guy walked in.

What I didn't know was that in Jade's class, the same thing was happening.

Rocco's Pov.

"New year, same shit. I can't wait to get out of this town", I tell myself while walking out of the house.

A few seconds passed I see two young girls walking out of the door. One of them was wearing a black and white scarf that matched her clothes.

I couldn't take my eyes off her until she went into her car. As I watched as they drive off.

I was mesmerized by the way she carried herself and the way she was elegant.

I got into my car and drove off to school. I knew that it was pointless for me to go but I does it anyway.

As I reached the school it was already late as the first class has already started. I knew that Reece is already in his class.

Nerd.

I didn't follow the rules and I wasn't about to change that...

There she was right in front of me.

Her eyes met with mine.

"Ah, it is so nice of you to join us, Mr. Prescott. Have a seat", the teacher told me when I walked into the classroom.

" Okay, class as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. We have a new student by the name of Maya", Mr.Herman told them pointing at her. "Let's move on now".

The only empty seat was beside her.

I pulled the chair making a sound making the girl look up to see me.  As the class went on, I watched how Maya worked on her assignment.

"Can you stop staring at me? it is rude", She tells me without looking up.

"How do you know am staring at you? I could be staring at the notes you are making", I asked her.

"Because I can feel your gaze on me....."

She didn't finish what she was saying when Mr. Herman announced that there will be a pop surprise quiz this coming week.

Then at the same time, the bell rang, indicating the next lesson which was English with a new teacher.

Maya.

She intrigued me in a way that no other girl in the school plus she didn't even look at me. She looks exactly like hers but it couldn't be her.

Why?

Because she has no idea what happened to me and we lost touch when the social services came and took me to put me in a group home.

Girls throw themselves at me while she didn't even care if I existed or not.

Who are you, Maya?

Are you her?

Heading to the next class wondering what the new teacher would be like.

I hope they aren't grumpy or even grouchy. But that wasn't the case.

"Hello, class. I am your new English teacher. Mrs. Layla Andrews. You can call me Mrs. Layla. Now let's get on with the class", she says to the class smiling behind me.

"Great just great mamma", I hear the new girl say. I turned around to see her sitting behind me.

"Turn around before....."

As she couldn't finish what she was saying when Mrs. Layla said something.

"Today's lesson is a project for the week. Knowing your partner's likes and dislikes about books and his/her favorite author", she tells us. "The one in front of your partner is the one behind you", she added smiling at me.

It was as if she knew who I was.

Strange. But at least I get to be with her.

I haven't forgotten about you MayMay. You are mine when I find you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 9.8K 34
A crush on the popular boy at school sounds tough enough... Gorgeous, charming, and captain of Maxwell High's soccer team, Valentino Rosas is every g...
1.6M 71.8K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
7.4M 216K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
1.1M 72.7K 55
| IBRAHIM BOOK II | "I am willing to give my everything to you, if you agree to be mine forever" ---- He looked Italian He dressed...