Adelia ✎

By thevibexz

[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small s... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
epilogue

19

10.5K 241 434
By thevibexz

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

I flutter my eyes open, the blur filling my vision. I hear a bunch of voices, Zeke's voice stood out and I groan, my hands moving to my face.

"Don't touch your face, darling," someone grips my arm gently and places it on my side. Once I see clearly, I turn my head in the direction of Zeke's voice, finding him next to me on a chair.

"How long was I sleeping? Did I eat? I'm hungry," I mumble, closing my eyes again, "But I'm also still sleepy. Five more minutes?"

"You were sleeping for two days," I hear Tobias say.

I chuckle, "Cool,"

"Very," Lyndon agrees.

"I want donuts," my eyes open and I try and sit up, getting help from Zeke. I turn my face, looking at him. He hasn't gotten much sleep. I can tell from the bags under his eyes, his messy hair, and just his face in general. No offence, of course.

"What happened?"

I stare at him blankly, "I walked into a wall, Sherlock, what do you think happened?"

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

I blink.

He stares at me.

I blink again.

He still stares at me.

I shrug.

He is still staring at me.

"I... surprise?"

He blinks.

I stare at him.

He blinks again.

I still stare at him.

"Wow,"

"Yeah, wow. But it's fine now, I'm fine," I attempt a smile, but my face aches to much that I can't pull it off.

I turn to face the others when I see Lucas, his eyes watering. I frown, "What's wrong with him?"

"Lucas is an emotional piece of shit,"

"Where's Milo, Kayden and Atlas? Is Atlas okay?"

He nods slowly, "Are you okay?"

"I feel fine. What happened to my parents, Zeke? How'd you get in? What's going to happen to them?"

He stares at the floor.

"Zeke,"

He doesn't look at me.

"Nothing happened to them. Not yet, at least. You'll be living with me from now on,"

"I suggested we kick the door open, you know, FBI shit," Lyndon mumbles, "no one agreed with me though so we just walked in,"

"Should've made the dramatic entrance. Did I look pretty passed out?" I ask sarcastically, forgetting the fact that I'll be living with Zeke.

"Oh, so, so pretty," Seth rolls his eyes. "Why don't you have a license?"

"Reasons,"

A pretty brunette girl walks in, a cup of water in her hand. "Hi!" She smiles widely at me as she hands me the water. "I'm Sophie,"

I bet I look flabbergasted right now, "You're pretty," and nice, sweet baby Jesus is this my sign of a having a friend that's a girl and will talk to me in a fun way?

"You are too," the smile never leaves her face as she gives Zeke a single nod.

"Has Ezekiel told you about everything? I'm sorry you've gone through that but I can guarantee you're safe. I think,"

She thinks?

"It's okay, it's not a big deal, I'm sorry for the sudden scare and all of that and thank you, Zeke, but I don't want to be a burden-"

"You're not," he says, "if anything you're doing me a favour,"

My eyes widen, "I- um, no,"

"Why not?"

"Because you guys only have three bedrooms!" I say, "Unless I'm sleeping on the couch which is absolutely not a problem at all, so okay. I guess I can live here. Cool,"

"Zeke wanted you to sleep with h-"

"Shut up," he cuts Elias off.

They smirk, "Ooo la la,"

"Can I eat now," I look down at my stomach when it grumbles.

Zeke looks down at it as well then back up at my face, "Donuts?"

I nod, "And cookies,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Sophie and I are officially best friends. Yes, I gave myself a high five as she gave me her number. I was also grateful that none of them mentioned my family because trust me, they weren't something I wanted to think about.

And my face was healing alright, nothing I haven't seen before but it was slightly worse.

It was terrifying to look at myself but I didn't let it bother me.

"Get Milo out of here," he grumbles, and I frown.

"Can't he sleep with us?" I ask him, still shocked that when I woke up

"No," his face remains blank and I gasp.

"Why not?"

"He's annoying," he explains and Milo makes a barking sound at him? Cats bark?

Cool.

"You suck," I say.

"Not as much as you,"

I hold my hand to my heart and rolled my eyes. "If Milo doesn't sleep in here neither do I," I warn him and he shrugs

"Goddammit Adelia," his jaw ticks.

"I'll flash you," I suggest, and he immediately shakes his head.

"You'll do it by accident,"

Who says I do it by accident?

True.

"Fine," he grumbles, "But he can't stay anywhere near me."

"Dibs the middle then!" I yell excitedly patting Milo. "I would never give up on you, baby," I kiss Milo on his head, and he bites my nose.

I so say baby to Milo to get Zeke jealous. I don't.

Hell yeah, I do.

And I don't even know how that works but it does because I saw him kick Milo when I yelled "Baby" out to find him.

I have to have so much responsibility because of the two of them and their childish butts.

"With great power comes great responsibilities," I say in a British accent. They would be so proud of me.

"My God Adelia," he says, sitting next to me.

"Tomorrow, we are 100% watching every Marvel movie with Kayden,"

"Yeah, yeah,"

"We are."

He nods, "yeah,"

"You swear?"

"Yeah,"

"Say you swear, weirdo,"

"I swear,"

I smile proudly, "Okay, good,"

My cheeks warm when he grins at me.

"They all are very hot. I think you'll like Gwen, but she is dead," I scoot closer to Zeke. It's not really a spoiler though, right? Oh well.

"We talked about it in the park, and you said she was drop-dead gorgeous, like literally. Right?" He asks, and I nod kissing him on the cheek.

"Mhm, isn't that funny," I ask him, and he hesitantly nods his head.

My apology video is coming soon, I swear.

"Can you give me a shirt, please?" He nodded and got off the bed and walked into his closet, throwing me a shirt.

I thank him, taking off my shirt when my phone rings. I grab my phone and smile when I see Ajax's name.

Ajax: Can you babysit April for me tomorrow afternoon, I'll pay you extra because you're fucking greedy.

Me: Yes, I can babysit May for you. And I would've done it for free but now that you mentioned it... I'll be waiting for my money.

Ajax: Fuck you.

"Fuck," I hear Zeke curse, and I quickly cover myself, realising I was left in my bra.

"Oh yeah, hey Zeke," I say looking at him. His eyes roamed up and down my body and he whispers another curse.

"I'm going bathroom," he whispers, and I nod.

"Have fun,"

"Oh, I fucking will," he mumbles and walks to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes pass and he walks out, his hair wet and just in a towel.

"You took a shower, why?" I ask him. Milo was asleep on the edge of the bed, and I was on my phone reading through the texts I sent dad.

If he doesn't reply, I'm sending agents to hunt him down. Don't test me, father.

I should be in a movie or a book. I'll for sure be the main character.

"Because you fucking got me hard," he mumbles walking to his closet.

"Cool," I wince at what he says and cover myself with a pillow.

I never got any man hard. At least I can tick that off my bucket list.

"Does it hurt?" I ask him, and he gives me a confused look, peeking his head out from the closet.

"Nothing, Milo said that." I point to the sleeping cat on the bed.

He comes out of the closet and lays next to me.

"Light on or off?" he whispers to me.

"Off," I can either snuggle with Milo or Zeke so being scared isn't an option.

He hums and gets up to turn the lights off.

On his way back, he hits something. A wall? I don't know.

"Fuck," he winces, "that hurt my fucking head,"

"Which one?" I blurt.

"Want to see which one?" he asks teasingly.

"I can give you head," I blurt out again.

"Fuck you," he mumbles lying next to me.

"My bad," I whisper. His arm was on my belly and went up to my shirt. "Zeke!" I yell at him and he lets out a sigh.

"Fine, sorry," he mumbles, his hand goes higher.

He snuggles his head in the crook of my neck, Zeke wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Goodnight, Zeke," I whisper turning to Milo.

"Fuck," he curses before I feel myself drifting off.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

I woke up, Zeke's head on my stomach and Milo above my head.

"Zeke,"

He doesn't move.

"Are you, uh, dead?" I mumble and he lets out a scoff.

Gwen is typing...

Gwen jokes will never get old, and her age since, you know.

"At least you didn't break your bac-"

"I'm up," he cuts me off and rolls over me. He winces when he falls off the bed.

Idiot.

"That was dumb of you,"

"Yeah, no fucking shit," he swears defensively. Oh my, morning voice.

He stands up, his messy hair was everywhere but good darn it, he looked so pretty.

Is this what being hornish feels like? What does horny do to you? Can you die from it? Oh my, why has nobody talked about these side effects?

He walks to his bathroom, and I get up quickly wanting to see what he is doing.

"Should I pretend to faint so we can get it on camera?" I ask him when I walk into the bathroom but he glares at me. "No? Whatever," I roll my eyes at his behaviour. I'll do it myself then.

"I hope you fall down the stairs," he says to me and I gasp.

"I hope you fall in the toilet when you take a crap," I say to him.

"I hope you hit your head on the wall," My hands flew to my mouth. You already did that dumb butt.

"I hope your crap gets stuck in your butt," I really need to take a crap. I move Milo up to a pillow, so he is comfortable and then I flip Zeke off with my index finger.

Who doesn't flip people off with their index finger?

"I'm going to brush my teeth, do you have a toothbrush?" I ask him to change the subject. Who wishes you to fall down the stairs? A childish person? Yeah.

He nods his head and walks to the bathroom.

I eye his clothing, his ass looking wowzah.

I slapped his butt.

"Sorry! It was in front of me okay!" I explain to him and walk to the sink.

He slapped my butt.

"Sorry! It was in front of me okay!" He mocks me, his voice was high-pitched and I frown.

I don't sound like that.

"I swear if there's a handprint on my butchers," I start saying and give him my best glare.

Maybe I should name my butt, SpongeBob is the left and Patrick is the right. Squidward is the crack because he is a crackhead.

Or, Dora and boots and Deigo was the butt crack. Just stop, you're not naming your buttcheeks and crack.

"What are you going to do?" He raises an eyebrow.

I'll mark it saying, 'Zeke slapped my butt,' and then trace over the hand with a permanent marker.

"Your dad, I'll do your dad if there is a handprint," I warn him, and he nods.

I can't say his mum, that's just mean and disrespectful so his dad is really the only option.

"Let's see if there is a handprint," he says with a smirk on his face, and I nod.

I slept in shorts, so I have to put my pants down, but the shirt drowns me and before I lift it up, I realise something.

I pull my shorts up and glare at him. "You did not,"

"Oh, but I did," he says. That same smirk lays resting on his face, and I mumble some cuss word.

"Branch, b-word, dinosaur, grass, rocks," I mumble under my breath.

"You're so fucking oblivious," He kisses the top of my head.

"For your dad," I blurt out. I mentally high-five myself. I don't even know what oblivious means but it sounds right.

"Oh, and your cat," I add on.

"My God Adelia," he whispers and leans on the shower.

"Are you going to watch me?" he nods.

Fan behaviour, what can I say? Shut up.

I brushed my teeth and then placed the toothbrush in the holder thingy. I look in the mirror and he had a smirk on his face.

"Were you looking at my butt?"

"Just trying to find the handprint," he smiles, and his dimples show. He walks over to me once I washed my face and flushed me against him.

"Your freckles are cute," he kisses my nose and I think I sharted.

Jokes.

Obviously.

"Your dimples are cute," I mumble to him and he smiles. The dimples make my heart implode.

"Your lips are cute,"

"Your face is cute," I smile at him and then kiss his cheek.

"Everything about you is cute,"

"You're going to make me explode," I mumble and walk out of the room.

"Explode what?" My jaw dropped and I gasp. I look at him and a smirk was on his face.

"That is such an inappropriate thing to say," I grumble and fall back on the bed. Milo walks on my face.

"That's why I said it," he grumbles taking the cat off me.

"Thank you very much, I was afraid he might pee on me," I speak, and he drops him on the edge of the bed. I obviously wasn't afraid if he peed on me since his litter-trained.

"Zeke!"

"I'm not scared of you Adelia or your threats, so I have no problem with you yelling at me,"

"Ooh, did you forget who I am?" I warn him, glaring.

"Are you just going to stare at me or do something?" he asks raising an eyebrow and trying to keep a smile off his face.

"First warning Zeke," I get Milo and pat his back. How could anyone hate him? He is so fricking cute. I loosen Milo and let him run out.

He moves his hand to my belly and sighs, "Are you hungry? I can't feel your stomach," he mumbles

For your jingl- die.

"Then you must be dumb. My stomach is right here idiot, but yes, please," I roll my eyes. He is one of the kindest people I know. He didn't judge me when I ate most of his food in the pantry yesterday or forced him to order me two boxes of pizza because I was still hungry. I swear it's normal.

I also wanted to play Roblox. So I forced him to play with me. We played those criminal and police games. He was the cop.

I was the criminal in those games.

Duh.

"After we finish eating can we go to the Smiths?" I ask him. "I have to babysit May today,"

"Mhm. Who's May?" he hums and drags me outside the room.

"Ajax's daughter. Her name is April, but you know, January, February, March, April, May,"

He snickers, "Of course, why couldn't anyone think of that?"

Because I'm just that smart.

"I need new clothes, can we go back to my house to get some, please?" I gesture to the clothes I'm wearing now. His shirt is drowning me.

"No, just use mine,"

"But I need my dresses and my shorts and my normal size shirts," I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Tie my clothes with a hair tie or something," he shrugs his shoulder and pulls me down the stairs.

I let go of his arms and sit on the stairs.

"I'm not walking if we don't go to my house," I tell him and cross my arms.

"Stay there, I don't give a fuck," he grumbles and walks down. He stops on the last stair and looks up at me.

"I'll drag your ass down here, don't test me, Adelia," he offers me a sarcastic smile and I sigh.

Hard way? Like his hard jin- sorry.

"I dare you," I look at him and he dramatically sighs walking back upstairs.

He stood right in front of me and grabbed my legs.

"Wait hey, I thought you were joking!" I yell while he dragged me down.

"You are hurting my butt," I say and put my hands under my butt.

"Good," he mumbles and then lets go of my legs when we came to the last stair.

I'm going to kick his jingleberries, I swear.

I get up, ignoring the ache and kick him.  "I hope that hurt," I mumble and cross my arms.

"Fuck," he curses.

"Me! Frick me," I deliberately laugh at myself. Next on my bucket list is to get fricked. You know, with consent and all of that.

Although that one was a joke.

I really need to update it.

I snort weed. I mean drugs. That's also on my bucket list. Why can't your brain stay on one topic, I don't know ask yourself. I am asking myself, shut up. Okay.

That was weird.

"Come on," he presses his lips against the top of my head and then grabs my hand to intertwine them.

Holy mother cows.

He kissed me again.

He walks me to the kitchen and tells me to take a seat on the stool while he gets me something to eat.

"What was your first kiss like?" Zeke asks me smiling, and raising his eyebrow.

I see I see.

"Ooh, the first time I ever made out with someone, shout out to Megan Jossa, where ever you are- sorry, I laugh at myself and hoped Zeke was laughing too.

He wasn't.

But that's okay because my laugh sounded like two people laughing because:

One - I was wheezing like a teacup.

Two - Half of it sounded like a truck.

Therefore it sounded like two people laughing.

"What?" he mumbled. He crosses his arms and leans on the counter.

"Do you even watch tv?" I ask him again holding my heart. He better say no or else.

He shakes his head and I sigh. "Do not worry, you'll watch with me later,"

"No, you'll force me to watch with you later," he mumbles and slides the bowl to me.

"Is there really a difference? It's either that or Roblox," I tell him. Oh, getting kids mad is so funny. Except when they gain up on you.

That is cyberbullying. Don't their parents teach them not to do that?

"What's Roblox?"

I sigh at him and he apologises.

"Oh no no, don't apologise,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"Meet me in Cookie Man, okay? I need to get some files," He gives me a kiss on the forehead, and I nod.

I can't tell if he was walking or running but all I know is that his butt looked so good in those pants.

Is this being a pervert or am I just horny?

"Horny," I blurt out and cover my mouth. "Sorry," I apologise to the people that gave me weird stares.

"Hi!" I say to a stranger, but she rolled her eyes and walked away from me.

"I was talking to you're purse, pft weirdo," I whisper and walk backwards.

I bumped into a guy.

"Ooh fancy glasses," I tell him while I turned around to face the man. He raises an eyebrow.

"Adelia?" his voice was so familiar when he spoke.

"Oh, hello Frankenstein," I laugh at myself because I know that's not Frankenstein.

"Adelia," he sighs and takes off the glasses.

"Oh, hello Chase!" I wrap my arms around him, and he hugs me back.

"You're looking good as hell," he smiles softly. Tell me something I don't know and I'll tell you something you don't know.

"Thank you Ze- Chase," He ignored my mistake and rests his chin on my head.

"How have you been and your parents?" I'm good and my parents are, I don't know how they are actually.

"I moved out," I tell him casually, and I feel his mouth agape on top of my head.

I feel like I'm cheating on Zeke, but I'm not because we aren't together.

Does this count as pre-cheating? Is pre-cheating a thing, is that even a word? Oh, Lord.

"What the fuck. Why?" he asks me.

"Reasons," I mumble. He nods his head and I think he gets the hint that I don't want to talk about it.

"Where were you heading?" he questions.

To be a pimptress at a local library, what about you?

"I was going to the library, but do you want to go meet my friend first?" I ask him.

"Sure, where is it, Lia?"

Who is Lia?

"Who's that?" I ask him. He places both hands on my shoulder and looks at me.

"You, dumbass," he replies and rolls his eyes sarcastically.

Oh.

That's not my name but whatever helps you row your boat.

He intertwines our fingers and I look up at him.

I'm so pre-cheating. I feel horrible. Is this normal? I like Zeke.

I walk him to Cookie Man and pull the push door.

"It's not opening," I mumble and continue pulling it. Is it locked? No there are people inside.

"You have to pu-" I cut him off. 

"You're making it sound weird," I interrupt him, and I snort. I don't know if you can even use it like that, but I did anyway.

"Push it," he mumbles continuing to speak over me.

In your girls v- Oh lord, I need church.

He pushes the door open for me and I straight away get a hug from someone.

"Adelia, hi!" Kayden snuggles his head at my stomach.

"Hi precious boy," I give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Is this your friend?" Chase starts, "he seems quite young," he raises an eyebrow and I awkwardly laugh.

"She is my best friend!" Kayden puts his hand out to shake Chase's hand, "who are you?" he asks politely.

Chase just stares at him in disgust, and I start to feel bad. "Chase don't be so mean," I glare at him, and he raises his expression to me.

He's about to get kicked in his jingleberry and his face if he doesn't wipe that disgust off his face.

"It's okay, Adelia," Kayden smiles up at me and walks away.

"Why are you so mean to a child?" I mumble to Chase, and he shrugs.

I'm fighting the urge to Loser punch his face.

Is that even a punch? Who cares, it is now.

"Want a cookie?" he asked me, and I nod. Don't think I forgot about this Chase. I squint my eyes at him and stare at him intensely.

"I'll go get it, you can find a seat," He smiles down at me and walks away to find a table.

I hope you trip on your way because you were mean to Kayden.

"Hello Adelia, how was your sleep?"he asked teasingly.

"Great!" I smile then pause. "Not because I fell asleep next to your son, or the fact he is really warm. I- er- I'm babysitting. Did you know we kissed?" I try to change the subject.

"No, but now I do," He whispers in shock.

"Oh no problem, I needed to get it out of me anyways," I smile up at him and he nods slowly.

"At least I finally have something to tease him about," he shrugs his shoulders and then looks down at the cookies.

"Let me guess, white choc chip cookie and the M&M cookie?" oh my, is he a magician?

A mind reader? Oh my, does he know that I want Zeke right now. Please don't confront me about it.

"How did you know?" I ask him, still mostly in shock. He gives me a small smile and hands me the cookies with a napkin.

"Magician,"

"Thank you," I wave goodbye to him before I look for Chase.

I need glasses, it took about five minutes, and he was basically in front of me.

"Where is your friend?" he says sarcastically and rolls his eyes.

Jacking off.

Jokes.

I hope not.

"Oh right, let me go get him. Choose which cookie you want," I tell him while getting up from my seat.

We are going to go to my house to get the clothes and then go to Ajax's for babysitting. Zeke is gonna babysit with me.

He stares at the white choc chip. I wanted that one.

I pick it up and walk away with it. "I- okay," he mumbles, and I smile to myself.

Mess with my cookies, you mess with me.

I walk to the back and bump into the muscular man.

"Hello Zeke," I say not knowing if that was Zeke or not.

That would be awkward if it's not him.

"Hello sweet girl," he kisses my forehead.

Oh, thank the cows it is Zeke.

"Did you know I saw a cow poop, I didn't know it came out from the butt," I start getting off track because of the cow.

It's true though, I was driving with dad in the car when he was still around and when I looked out the window. A cow was pooping, and it came from their butts, right above their tails. Or maybe it was under their tails?

For some reason, I thought the crap came from somewhere else but never mind.

Dad is also one of the reasons I don't have my license. He was the one who taught me how to drive and when he left, I didn't want anybody else to teach me, so I gave up and just walked.

"How lovely?" he replies. I feel his hands grab my neck and he kisses my cheek, right on the corner of my lips.

I sniff him and breathe out.

"You smell amazing," I whisper against his black t-shirt.

"You do too," He replies softly. I smell like you. Oh.

"Yes, yes I do," I hear him chuckle and I smile.

My leg got butterflies. Is that possible?

"Who's the guy that's walking towards you?"

Zeke lets go of me and I turn around to see how far Chase is.

"Oh, that's chase!" I tell him happily. "One of my friends. Remember when you bought me cookies and Mrs Smith asked how I was?" I cock my head at him and smile.

"Oh. Cool,"

"Mhm," I hum when Chase steps in front of me.

"Is everything okay here?" he said with a bit of attitude.

"Yes, everything is fine," Zeke grumbles and holds a fistful of my shirt in his hand.

"I wasn't talking to you," Chase says, and I frown at him. Why is he being so mean?

"Stop talking to my friends like that,"  Zeke grabs my fingers to fiddle with; staying behind me with my hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry Adelia. Is this your friend?" he places a hand on my shoulder and Zeke tenses.

"Yes, a very nice friend so stop giving all of them an attitude," I take his hand off my shoulder and I can't miss the frown that envelops his lips.

"Whatever," he whispers, and I scoff at his behaviour.

"Shut the fuck up, don't talk to her like that you fuckin-" I abruptly cut him off.

"Dinosaur,"

"You flippin' dinosaur," I laugh trying to ease the tension between them even though I am upset with Chase and the way he is acting.

I notice Zeke's jaw was clenched as I turn to face him.

I put my hand on his jaw. "Please," I mumble, and he unclenches it.

"Thank you," I smile up at him, but his eyes were on Chase.

"Are you guys tog-?" Zeke and I cut him off.

"Yes," Zeke says at the same time I say no.

What?

Chase raises an eyebrow, confusion was written all over his face.

"Yes," I say, and Zeke says no this time

"Wait what?" Zeke and I speak at the same time, again.

"It's a yes or no question," Chase mumbles and Zeke lets out a scoff.

"Maybe," We both say again.

I actually don't know what I'm saying but this is getting funny.

"Gosh, I'm going to get going. I'll see you later Adelia. Movie maybe?" I slowly give him a nod.

He smiled at me but glared at Zeke.

"Fucking bitch," Zeke curses under his breath.

"Zeke," I say and scoffs.

"It's the truth!"

"Fine, drop me off at the library and can you go get my clothes, I don't want to step foot in that house," I whisper to him and he nods.

"Don't look in my drawers, there are some naughty toys," I wiggle my eyebrows and smile up at him.

There are nothing in the drawers but clothes. I don't even know what sex toys look like, or what they are called.

"I better not find anything," he rolls his eyes playfully at me and rubs his thumb on my jaw.

"You know you're always safe with me Adelia," he mumbles to me.

I nod, "I know,"

"Did you tell Kayden we are watching Marvel tonight?" I ask him excitedly.

"Yes,"

"Cool,"

"Do you have to babysit April?"

I frown, "We are babysitting May together, okay? It'll be fun, I swear!"

He sighs, "I better get paid for this,"

"We'll negotiate with Ajax,"

Zeke with kids?

Cool.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Zeke's pov is next, hopefully. If yall want it because I miss writing him.

I never knew I could write so much. Me updating every day just proves how boring my life is. I need a life.

I still hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the characters. Thank you for the lovely messages as well <3

Drink water and eat. I love u. I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything.

Please talk to someone about your feelings, you are valid, loved and so important. Please never forget that <3

With love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
133K 3.3K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
249 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
102K 3.8K 39
COMPLETED • ADDICTIVE ROMANCE • ACTION • UNASHAMEDLY CLICHÉ • TEEN FIC • *** The forest grows darker as a silence falls over us. I remember the haunt...