꧁Anime Crossover OneShot꧂[𝙾�...

By _nasyii

Animes I will be doing in this book that I accept -TOKYO REVENGERS -HAIKYUU -JUJUTSU KAISEN -BOKU NO HERO ACA... More

BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER
Requests are open.
HAINTANI BROTHER x MEGUMI!FEM. READER
TR! VARIOUS x TWIN SISTER!READER
EMMA x FEM!OBANAI.READER
TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER
YUUTA x FEM!SHINICHIRO. READER
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t 1)
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t2)
IZANA x TWIN FEM!KENMA. READER
SMILEY x PSYCHIC. GN!READER
MITSUYA x FEM!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x OLDER SISTER!READER
TENJIKU x FEM. DAZAI!READER
DRAKEN x KYO.FEM!READER
CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER
MIKEY x SISTER! READER
JUJUTSU KAISEN x FEM! HANAKO. READER
TTIGAAS x GN! SLAYER. READER
FORGER FAMILY x SISTER! READER
BAJI x FEM!MEI. READER
Requests Section Closed
TAMAKI SUOH x FEM!LEVI. READER
KARASUNO x MALE! HANMA. READER
TAKEMICHI x KURO! FEM. READER
TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)
SANO SIBLINGS ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶻᵃⁿᵃ x MAMA ISBELLA! FEM. READER
SAKAMAKI BROTHERS x SERVAMP! FEM. READER
KAKUCHO x GYUUTARO! FEM. READER
OIKAWA x MUICHIRO! FEM. READER
KAORU x TSUKISHIMA! GN. READER
SUGAWARA x ITADORI! FEM. READER
HAKKAI x KARMA! MALE. READER
KYOYA x SASHA! GN. READER
HAITANI BROTHERS x MALE! READER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPIDER GANG x GN! VENTI. READER
BLUE LOCK 11 x MIKEY! TWIN BROTHER. READER
Requests Are Open .2
BLUE LOCK 11 x MALE! OBANAI. READER
ISAGI x FEM! READER

TOMAN & TENJIKU x FEM! KYOJURO.READER

8.9K 339 173
By _nasyii

Tokyo Revengers x Demon Slayer

Requested by: QueenofDestruction16 .

Just inches before the bat could hit the sandy eyed girl, a figure with blond messy hair, red faints on the tip of the person's hair, appeared out of no where and saved Emma. Takemichi stood in as the bike drove away, there he sees a tall girl with big golden eyes. Emma in her arms, unharmed.

"Emma, are you ok?" The said girl looked up quickly to see her beat friend, Rengoku (Y/n).

"(Y/N)-CHAN?! W-What are you doing here?!" The blond firey girl simply laughed and placed her friend down to the ground.

"I came here to pay my respect to my ancestors," the girl replied, as she pulled out a boquet of flowers out of no where.

'Where'd she evem get those from?' Takemichi thought to himself.

"Takemichi..?" The said boy turned around to see Mikey and Inui. However the girl's golden eyes net with a pair of orchid ones.

"(N/n).." Izana muttered out but then cut himself off of his trance and turned his heels away and walked out of the area. Slightly dissapointed that Kisaki failed in to killing Emma.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked as he finally noticed Emma's saviour. The girl puffed and jabbed her thumb towarda her chest as she introduced herself.

"My name is Rengoku (Y/n)! It is a pleasure to meet you!"

"Rengoku...?"

"Hai!"

"Ah, so you're Emma's friend..?"

"Yes!"

Mikey then stepped his way towards the girl and stood infront of her. Emma was now trying to contain her laugh by the height difference between her friend and brother, despite almost being reunited with Shinichiro. Mikey eyed the girl up and down and hummed. His black eyes bored into the golden ones.

"Mikey, as much as I love you. Don't even try of thinking having a future with them." Mikey quickly turned his head to his sister, pink hue covers his face to his ears.

"No, I wasn't!" (Y/n) could only laugh and patted the boy's back. "You must be Sano Manjiro. Emma had spoken alot about you--"

"About me being the most cool and awesome brother? I know." Mikey flipped his blond hair and Inui, Takemichi and Emma sweatdropped.

"-- Being whiny and childish brother actually." (Y/n) corrected and Takemichi swore he saw a an arrow of an insukt stabbing his friend from the back.

"Mikey-kun!"

"Ah, and you were the one who saw in her underwear, correct?" (Y/n) turned her head to Takemichi like an owl and the poor male shrieked. The girl's figure towering over the shaking boy. Even though the girl was still smiling, Takemichi could an amount of malice lacing around her.

Inui eyed Emma who was just at the sideline enjoying the view.

"I like the view. Finally, so revenge~" Emma smiled lovingly and Inui sweatdropped.

"But didn't you say you only did that to make Draken jelaous?" Emma just sweatdropped and looked up.

"Oohhh, what a pretty star.." She blankly complimented and Inui looks uo at the brightening sun and squinted his eyes.

"But that's the sun.." Inui pointed out.

"Well a sun is known to be star," Emma roughly defended and Inui just placed his hands in the air.

"Ok ok, you don't have to go astronomy on me, woman."

At Yokohama Bay, Ran saw (Y/n) walking to the area and his brow raised. Shion who saw this, smiled in delight and walked towards the girl.

"Hey there, little one. You lost? I can help you--"

"That is okay. I won't be needing help from someone who torments other for fun," That statement offended him and the male was about to send a punch to the girl, but the female quickly blocked it with her arm.

"Ehhh? Being fiesty, huh? I like tha--" Just before he could even finish his sentence his arm was twisted and his figure was pushed onto the ground.

"I have heard... Rumours about you, Shion-san. You had disrespectfully harmed one of my friends before and it still haunted her 'till this day," The girl's grip of Shion's arm tightened, as she placed a foot behind the male's back.

"Despite her and her unknown amazing strength, you harrased her." And then a memory of your dearest friend came in mind.

"Your friends too had the audacity in hurting Emma. What are your words?"

The girl then felt a presence behind and she quickly moved out of the way. There stood infront of her was Haitani Ran with his baton in hand.

"Hm, you're fast. I'll tell you that,"

"Indeed, but is she?" Rindou popped and tackled her from behind. The girl didn't react at first, so Rindou took this and advantage. And just before he could even snap one of the girl's limb, she strongly yanked him by the back of his collar and threw him to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

The fight between the female Rengoku and the heavenly kings went on. Hanma stared in shock as the girl moved swiftly fast as lightning. Izana stood at the corner as each and every Tenjiku member went to try and land a hit on the girl.

Kisaki was somehow not having it, quickly pulling put his gun. He sees Takemichi in the girl and that just added more fuel to the fire. The female was now standing in the grpup of unconcious Tenjiku members, and just as he pulled the trigger, the girl turned around and dodged the attack.

"Hmm.. Bringing a gun.." Kisaki's eyes widened when the disappeared and then reappered behind him.

"That is really a cowardly move in bringing something over in a fist fight!" Minutes later, Toman arrived and they all sweatdropped.

"UP! DOWN! UP! DOWN! UP! DOWN! C'MON, 20 MORE!" Shouted the girl as she sat ontop of Shion. Chanting as the Toman group sees all Tenjiku members doing push-ups.

"Uh..."

"SHION, YOUR ARMS ARE WEAKINING! NOW WEREN'T YOU BEING BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF KIDS TWICE YOUNGER AS YOU?! SHOW ME YOUR WORTHY IN STRENGTH!"

"GAHHHH!"

"...should we be worry?"

"KAKUCHO, IZANA! C'MON! 10 MORE!"

"YES, MA'AM!"

"Are you sure that Izana is theleader and not the girl who just saved Emma's life?" Chifuyu blankly asked.

A week passed and the beef between Tenjiku and Toman stopped. By who? By Sano Emma's best friend, Rengoku (Y/n).

Here, Takemichi and the Mizo Mid Five along with Chifuyu and Inui watched in horror at the amount of bentos thr girl has eaten.

"Umai."

Munch

"Umai."

Munch

"Umai."

Munch

"Umai".

Munch

"Umai."

"Yo, Takemichi. Are you sure this was the same girl?" Makoto awkwardly asked, and Takemichi just nodded his head.

"You sure she's not some sort of person into glutton?" Yamagishi asked and Takemichi nods once again.

"A-Ano... Rengoku-chan.."

"UMAI!" The girl said as she turned around and faced the group behind her.

"A-Ah... yes, you just said it.."

"Mahal, do you perhaps want some more?" Izana popped, scaring the boys in the process. The white haired male looked at th group of boys and just glared at them.

"(Y/n)-chin! Let's go an hang out!" Mikey chimmed in out of no where.

Has Izana fixed his relationships with Mikey and Emma? Yes. Did Kisaki changed? Sort of.

At this point both gangs were just admired by your leadership, freindliness and strength. The female's words just... pushes them more.

" 'Set your heart ablaze', huh...?" Takemichi looked up in the sky, as Mikey set down a box of bento infront of the familiar grave stone, Izana and Emma beside the black haired Sano.

"She's truly an amazing person."

"We hope you're doing alright up there, (N/n)." Izana smiled. Memories of him and the girl floodied his mind.

"They really miss you that much, huh? I'm jealous.." Said a Baji as he sat ontop of his gravestone, watching the figures walking away, eating his cup of yakisoba that Chifuyu and Kazutora left for their deceased friend.

"You really helped them being together. I thank you that," Shinichiro gave the girl a soft smile, his hand in his pocket, standing next to his stone and the girl sat infront of hers.

"I realized," The girl started, as she stood up from her sitting position, catching the attention of both Shinichiro and Baji.

"History just happens to repeat itself. But, I'm glad that I was able to live a life where demons don't exist. I thank the others for moving on from my death. Just like how my greatgrand uncle would tell my greatgrand father, and his comrades.." (Y/n) said as she felt her chest warm.

"I was able to be strong enough to push them to the limit where they're all able to find in their strength!"

"You did alot."

"Yea, hey, can I have a bite of your rolled tamago?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 2.7K 43
I gladly do lemons, limes, yaoi , yandere. and more! pick a anime or a video game I don't really care if I don't know the anime or video games well...
3.1K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
429K 6.6K 93
Basically an anime x Chubby Reader Oneshots, it concludes Haikyu, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Brothers Conflict, My He...
73.8K 1.3K 49
R E Q U E S T S P L E A S E WATCHED SO FAR: - DEATH NOTE - DRAGON BALL Z - SEVEN DEADLY SINS - FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (ORIGINAL) - FULLMETAL ALCHEM...