Love on First Spark || BBB FA...

بواسطة BlazeeLei

Disclaimer: Boboiboy is owned by Monsta. None of the story plots are from the series/episodes and movies. All... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sparks with the New Crew
Chapter 2: TAPOPS New Member
Chapter 3: First Mission
Chapter 4: Mission Alone
Chapter 5: Day of Cooking
Chapter 6: Planet of the Wild
Chapter 7: Planet Rimu Ru
Chapter 8: BuildBot
Chapter 9: Gamer's Expo
Chapter 10: Successfully Fun
Chapter 11: Disastrous Ally
Chapter 12: The Night Of The Expo
Chapter 13: VOLTRA
Chapter 14: Chaotic Jealousy
Chapter 15: Eggabot
Chapter 16: Back In Earth
Chapter 17: Emergency
Chapter 18: Retak'ka
Chapter 20: Apply for Training
☆✫NEW YEAR SPECIAL✫☆
Chapter 21: Tok Kasa's Basic Training
Chapter 22: The Successful Failure
Chapter 23: Tricky Betrayal
Chapter 24: Merged Elements
Chapter 25: All's Well End's Well
Chapter 26: Beach for the Aftermath
Chapter 27: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 28: Popularity Effects
Chapter 29: School Time Mission
Chapter 30: School's Prom
Chapter 31: King and Queen
Chapter 32: Reunited Bloods
Chapter 33: The Care and The Fierce
Chapter 34: Life of the Loved
Chapter 35: Day of A New Chapter
《 EPILOGUE 》
○ Special Chapter ○
!!! NEW STORY !!!

Chapter 19: Tok Kasa

1.9K 70 42
بواسطة BlazeeLei

AUTHOR'S POV

Boboiboy and the others manage to get through the portal but they crashed in Planet Quabaq in a dangerous matter. They are now falling to the depths of the surface.

"Watch out everyone" the dino hat boy yelled as they hit a large impact on the ground. Ochobot fell to the glass headboard as Y/n was slammed to the floor making her unconscious.

Back in Tapops Station, Retak'ka watched how the portal closed making him pissed off. He was so close to take Boboiboy's other elements but it seems that he don't have the luck yet.

"Drat! That brat managed to escape" he says as he reverted back to his original form. His minions which are known as Crystal Miners came near him.

"Master Retak'ka. What should we do now?" one of th asked. The spaceship landed infront of them, and alien named Ayu Yu as the pilot. Retak'ka started to walk to the spaceship.

"He can try to run... but he can't hide from me forever" he says as he went in the spaceship being followed by his minions.

.
.
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV

"AH! The window's broken!"

I woke uo by that loud scream. I looked to see the spaceship beaming red in critical situation. I looked at my side to see Boboiboy and Ochobot working on the message documents to search for Commander's message.

"We gotta get out of here!" Gopal says yelling at Boboiboy.

"Not yet! We have to retrieve the information Commander sent us" Boboiboy says. All I did was stay silent. Not because I don't want to interrupt. It just that I am surrounded by this acid thing already.

"The spaceship is sinking! Run for your lives!!!" Gopal screamed not even noticing my situation. Right, run for your lives. How exactly? I'm stuck on a goddarn chair.

Ochobot and Boboiboy are busy taking the information while Gopal, Captain Papa and Pipi are by a safe place to get out from the ship's door. Yep I'm dying here.

"Oh no! What is Boboiboy still doing? Oh no! Justice forgot to pack our dinner" Captain Papa says as he started to make his way to the cabinet where all our foods are in.

"A little help here?" I say as Gopal looked at me. He started to panic and started to think of a way to take me out of my place. A little more acidic thing this place I'm sitting on will melt and I'm gonna die.

Boboiboy took Ochobot and take him to where Gopal and Pipi are. Me and Captain Papa are both stuck.

"Boboiboy Ice! Freezing Ice!" Boboiboy says as he froze the acidic water. I immediately ran off and collided with them.

"Get out now" Boboiboy says as we ran out the ship. The ice started to shake. You know what it means.

"Captain Papa! Voltra speed!" I immediately used my voltra and took Pipi, Gopal, Ochobot, Boboiboy and Captain Papa to the land safe and sound.

They all looked at me in shock as I looked at them I sighed and reassured them I was fine but still they went shock.

We all looked at the spaceship being devoured by the acidic lake. We all sighed in defeat we have nowhere to ride back on earth now. Aish.

"Oh no! Adu Du and Probe are still inside" Gopal yelled making all of us stop. Ochobot scanned the ship to search for Adu Du and Probe.

"Empty! They're not inside the ship" Ochobot updated and we were shock.

"Huh?! Where did they go?" Boboiboy says as he looks at the spaceship. I think they were blasted off from Retak'ka's ray since it hit the spaceship once.

Since we can't find Adu Du and Probe we started to walk out and find our way to where this Hang Kasa is located. And it's about to go dark so it's better if we walk for a while and find a place to rest then we can continue looking for Hang Kasa tomorrow.

Ochobot played the data but it was flitching so we can't understand what Commander is saying. All I understand is Find Hang Kasa.

"I lost four of my Elemental Powers... How would Hang Kasa be able to help me?" Boboiboy talked as I remember how Retak'ka drained Solar, Thorn, Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

"I'm not sure, the data is corrupted. Let's just find Hang Kasa first" Ochobot replied from behind. I sighed as a single leftover tear dropped to my cheeks. I thought no one noticed it but someone did.

"Y/n are you okay?" Boboiboy asked. I looked at him as I looked at the beautiful moon of the planet. I looks straight ahead to where we are going and sighed again.

"How would I be okay if the elements are gone... I don't even know what to do if everyone of your elements got drained" I say as Boboiboy seemed to stay silent after it.

Just then Pipi started to sing for Captain Papa. We all had to walk further away from where the ship was and Pipi just kept singing. Well atleast it gets to break the cold ice around us.

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was walking in the middle of nothing elsewhere. Boboiboy, Ochobot and Y/n are leading the way while Gopal and Captain Papa follows them as Papa Zola carries Pipi behind him.

"Did you gey any updates from TAPOPS Station Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked his friend robot as it answered him.

"Not yet... I can't seem to contact them" the yellow robot replied while pushing a leaf away from his way.

Behind them was Captain Papa and Gopal lying down on the ground tired on walking. "Hey! Let's take a break! I can't feel my legs anymore" Captain Papa reasoned.

His daughter Pipi spoke next. "I'm okay! I don't feel tired at all" Pipi said making Captain Papa look at her in devastation.

"Hey have you forgotten I was carrying you?!" Captain Papa says putting Pipi offhis shoulder. He started to talk to Pipi as they always do.

Boboiboy, Y/n and Ochobot looked at them and decided to agree on camping the night to where they are right now.

"You're right... It is getting dark" Boboiboy put his pack behind him where Eggabot is and settle it down.

All of them stopped after hearing rustling noises. This alerted them wondering where it was but Gopal seems to see something in the bushes as he started to grab his flashlight.

"I... I saw something in the bushes" he said and opened his flashlight and light it up infront of him. After searching he found a sloth-like animal.

"What? What kind of animal is that?" Captain Papa asked.

"It looks like a sloth to me" Y/n says as they stare at the animal.

Ochobot started to scan the animal as it gaves him data. "That's a Kang Kong!" Ochobot says as they all looked at him. "This creature moves slowly during the day, but it's extremely fast at night" he says earning a raise of eyebrow from the others.

"What are you talking about? They don't look fast to me" Gopal says withdrawing his flashlight from the Kang Kong.

As soon as he withdraws it, the Kang Kong was suddenly fast and was about to attack Gopal. Gopal screamed and Boboiboy screamed his name too. Y/n was about to go neat Gopal but something else happened. Gopal pointed his flashlight on the Kang Kong as it started to slow down again.

"No! Stay away from me- eh?" He says as he noticed the Kang Kong's slow movements. "What's wrong with this guy?" He asked completely forgetting what Ochoboy said.

"They must be sensitive to light" Ochobot says as we looked at the Kang Kong. "The flashlight trick them to thinking its daytime" the robot continued as they seem to understand what he said.

"Oh! In that case.... Boboiboy Solar- huh?" the dino cap boy was about to transform to his Solar elemen but his watch just glitched. He completely forgot that one of the elements that have been drained was Solar.

"Your Solar Element is gone, Boboiboy" Ochobot reminded him.

"If only Retak'ka didn't had to drain it... Damn that noseless alien" Y/n cussed as she crossed her arms in displeased manner.

"Boboiboy Blaze!" the dino cap boy summoned his flame element. He then turned on a fire by his palm as they spotted lots of Kang Kongs.

Y/n who was in displease immediately hid behind Boboiboy after seeing the Kang Kongs. "Why are there so many of them?!?" Y/n spoke up as she looks at every Kang Kong around them.

And the unxpected happened. "Huh? Why is my flame dying out?" Boboiboy looked at his flame as it weakens. Y/n try to blow it to make it grow but of course it won't work.

"You don't have enough energy Boboiboy" Ochobot says as Y/n facepalmed.

"Oh no! Don't die on me right now" Gopal on the other hand, his flashlight is starting to run off of battery and need to be recharged. He slaps the flashlight to turn it back on but hey it's no use. It needs batteries. As it turn back on, two Kang Kongs appeared infront of him making him scream again. "AHHHHH! OH MY HEART" he screamed.

On Pipi and Papa Zola's side... "I'm going to bed now okay? School night!" Pipi says and went inside Eggabot for shelter. Papa Zola tried to shake Pipi out of the egg power sphera. "Hey! Don't you hide in there" Papa Zola says as he budge on the robot to take Pipi out.

Boboiboy suddenly reverted back to his original form. "Oh no" he says and Y/n looked at him. She noticed the fire was gone. "Uh-oh" she says.

Suddenly, a Kang Kong attacked Boboiboy as he scream in fear. He kicked the Kang Kong but another one came on him trying to take a bite of him. Ochobot was attacked too and Gopal and Papa Zola just ran, nowhere to be seen.

A/n: Alright y'all imma put something cringe here ¬¬)

Y/n was electrifying each Kang Kong as she noticed the Kang Kong on Boboiboy. She kicked the Kang Kong away and send them sparks. She went near Boboiboy who was now completely tired as she protects him from the Kang Kongs. Just then an old man came to the rescue a light coming from his crystal on his staff glowed light.

"Stay away!" he said as he shooed away the Kang Kongs who backed away from his light.

Y/n looked at the old man as Boboiboy slowly look at the man. "Who is that?" he asks as the old man turned to them. At first, it looked at Y/n and now it looked at Boboiboy. "Do not worry... You are all safe now" he says as Boboiboy lost his consciousness. Y/n noticed it and took Boboiboy's hat and placed it on Boboiboy back again.

"What is your name young lady?" the old man says as he looks at Y/n.

"M-My name is Y/n sir" she replied as the old man nods. He ordered her to stand up as she took Boboiboy on her shoulder to get him up.

"Come with me you will be safe on my home" he says as Y/n nods. Ochobot, Gopal and Captain Papa saw Y/n following the old man and decided to follow them. Captain Papa is holding Eggabot since Pipi is in there.

The question is- "What's your name sir?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Master Kasa the Black" he says.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOBOIBOY'S POV

I woke up as I feel my head aches. It must be because of the Kang Kongs last night. I opened my eyes to see something unfamiliar.

"Huh? Where am I?" I asked and saw an old man just beside me. He then held the back of my head and talked.

"You are at a safe place, Boboiboy" the man said as I went shock and sat up, backing awah a little from the little old man.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" I asked as he looked at me and smiled.

"From them" he says as he turns his gaze to my friends. There I say Gopal, Captain Papa and Pipi eating.

Gopal noticed me before eating his food. "Hey! Boboiboy's awake!" he says happy to know it.

"Huh? He's awake? Here! Eat up quickly Pipi! We don't want him finishing up our breakfast" Captain Papa says as I look at him in an uninterested look.

I looked at the old man. "Uhh who are you?"

"My name is Master Kasa the Black. Disciple of Grandmaster Tok the White... But you can call me... BRO!" he says making me sweatdrop. Bro? Is he another versiom of Tok Aba, a goofy one?

He then laughed. "Just kidding... You may call me Tok or Tok Kasa" he says as I started to think.

I immediately stood uo and wemt near him. "Could you be.... THE Hang Kasa?" I asked in a hurry. If he is then we just found him!

"Yes"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 53 17
Just writing some random one shots I might get idea of time to time All elements are siblings here!!! Disclaimer: Monsta is rightful owner to all the...
1.5K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
18.6K 755 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...
2.2K 131 9
✤ʜᴇʏ ʏ/ɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ? ✤ɪᴛ's "ᴍᴀʜᴀʟ ᴋɪᴛᴀ" ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ,ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ? *sᴄᴏғғs* ✤ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴇᴀ.. ɪ-ɪᴛs ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍ...