The Blue-Haired Goddess | Sak...

By TheOneCutKiller

Y/N Shiozaki is a transfer from America. Born to a Japanese mother and an American father, life home was quit... More

-Notice-
Prologue| New Home, New School
1| Run-In With The Goddess
2| Just Admit It, Onii-chan
3| Summer Break, Sibling Bonding
4| The Beach, Growing Closer
5| Hanabi Taikai
6| Cultural Festival Set Up
7| Cultural Festival
8| More Time With The Goddess
9| Sports Festival
10| Kyoto, A Nightly Walk
11| "Her"
12| Messed Up
13| Talk
14| Confessions
15| A New Feeling
16| Date
17| It's Okay
18| Unfortunate Christmas
19| Comfort
20| Valentine's Day
Final Chapter
Bonus| A Relaxing Night 🍋

Epilogue

1.3K 44 27
By TheOneCutKiller

Wedding bells could be heard ringing in the air. In a church in Chiba, Y/N could be seen pacing in front of the alter, a nervous face clearly displayed. 

No one could blame him, really. After all, it was his wedding today. Standing off to the side were Hayato and Yuzuru, one of them having a sweat dropping look and the other with a deadpan expression.

"The hell are you doing?" Yuzuru questions.

"Oh, if it hadn't occurred to you, Yuzuru, it's my wedding today."

"Okay? And?"

"I'm pretty sure you goddamn know what it fucking means!" The blonde exclaims at him.

"Now, now. Let's calm down, everyone," Hayama says with a sweat dropping smile. "There's no need to be nervous, Shiozaki-san."

"I think he has every reason to by nervous," Yuzuru says.

"Hell yeah I'm nervous! The girl of my dreams is marrying me today, but what if I mess up? What if she says no? Ah, shit, whole crap ton of things could go wrong."

"Calm the hell down, man. She said yes, didn't she?"

"Yeah, yeah. She did," Y/N responds, calming down.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, when my cousin is set on something she'll see it to the end. And you're the first guy she's ever liked and the first to ever want to spend the rest of her days with," the green-eyed man says, his tone sincere.

Y/N gave Yuzuru a small smile. "Thanks... I really needed to hear that."

"However, my warning from high school still stands, asshole."

Y/N sighed. "There he is."

"Never change, Yuzuru," Hayato says with a chuckle.

---

Meanwhile, in another room of the church, Saki, Setsuna, and Y/N's mother, Riko could be seen in there. The two were seen adjusting Saki's dress, the blueish-haired girl standing in front of a mirror.

The two noticed her perplexed and nervous expression. Like Y/N, she was quite nervous as to how the wedding could turn out. The possible things that could happen to ruin it.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Riko asks, a motherly tone in her voice.

"H-Huh? N-Nothing's wrong, Mrs. Shiozaki."

"I told you, you can call me mother, you know."

"R-Right."

"But still, what's wrong, Sakisaki?" Setsuna asks the question again.

"...I was really happy when he asked me it, and I said yes. But... What if he really doesn't want to go through with it? What if... What if I'm not the one he really sees there at the alter."

"Honey, don't say that," Riko says, taking Saki's hand into hers. "You know, I helped him pick out that engagement ring. When he first initially showed me the ones he planned to buy, you know what I said?"

"U-Uh, what?"

"I basically told him they were shit. Instead, I gave him the ring that my mother wore for her wedding. And I could really tell on how much thought he really put in on how he was going to ask you."

"Really?"

Riko only giggled. "Yep. He's just as nervous. Just as his father was when he asked me to marry him."

"D-Do you... Do you think he would've accepted me into your family?"

"Definitely," Riko says with a smile. "He had a whole scenario planned out. As soon as he met the girl, he'd act all intimidating before I'd have to punch him in the gut. He would've been the sweetest man you would come across, and he would love to spoil his grandchildren. Which by the way, when can I expect some?"

"M-Mother!" Saki exclaims with a blush.

"Kidding, hon."

"But in all seriousness, Saki, I know things won't mess up. And mom would be happy to see that you found someone too," Setsuna says, smiling at her younger cousin.

Hearing all this, Saki looked down and smiled. She looked back at the memories from high school, blocking all the terrible ones about a certain girl. But the ones she kept seeing were the ones that brought her great joy.

The first time she met him, when he confessed, when they shared their first kiss. All of the pleasant ones. Saki would then look at them once more.

"Are you sure nothing will go wrong?" She asks for more reassurance.

The blueish-haired girl only received nods from them, making her smile. The door could be heard being knocked on, it being cracked open as Itsuki pops his head in, asking if they were ready to go. All the invited guests began to pour in. 

And so, the wedding began. The front entrance that led into the church were filled with guests, a red carpet that led all the way to the alter. There Y/N stood, simply awestruck as the blueish-haired girl he called a goddess beginning to make her way down the aisle with her being escorted by her eldest cousin as she held a bouquet of white roses. Yuzuru was next to him as his best man, to which he insisted to be.

Standing as the Maid of Honor was Setsuna, who was almost shaking in happiness. Saki had asked her other eldest cousin to see if she wanted to do it, to which she happily accepted, much to Akari's and another certain glasses wearing girl's displeasure. But despite this, they settled on being the bridesmaids for her.

The two would meet at the alter, the priest in the middle of them. Itsuki would soon step off and head down to the front of the pews, sitting with his Saki's family and Y/N's mother. The priest then began, asking the two to swear to stay together until death do them part, to which they agreed to. Just hearing those words leave their mouths brought a sense of happiness within them, small red hues gracing their faces.

And it was then the priest said those words. "You may now kiss the bride."

And the two met, closing the distance with a single kiss that felt like that could go on forever. The ground erupted into cheers as they continued their connection.

Yes. This was the feeling they longed to hope for.

---

"Ingrid! Can you tell your brother to hurry up already? He's going to be late for school!" Saki calls out.

A girl about the age of seventeen could be sitting on the couch in her school uniform, which was the Sobu High School's uniform. Her long blonde hair was put into a singular braid that went down her back, her pale green eyes then showed reminiscence of her mother's aunt, showing a bit of annoyance in them. Her younger brother by two years, Prompto, was always one to wake up late.

Closing her book and tucking it away into her school bag, Ingrid got up and went to the bottom of the stairs.

"Prom! Hurry up, or you're going to be late for school!"

Soon after, a fifteen year old boy with semi-spiky hair could be seen running across the hall upstairs without a shirt, only in his school uniform's dress pants. He rushes into the bathroom and begins to hurriedly brush his teeth, afterwards heading back into his room and beginning to put on the rest of his school clothing.

Ingrid sighed as she went to the kitchen and grabbed her bento box prepared by her mother.

"I'll be going on ahead, mom," Ingrid politely says.

"Go on, go on. Your brother will catch up with you."

"Is dad awake yet?"

Saki let out a small sigh. "He should be by now. He still has a flight to catch because of his work."

(In case you hadn't caught on), Y/N and Saki were in their early forties, around the age of forty-one to forty-three. During that time, Y/N had went back to the United States to pursue in his dream of being photographer, heading to the University of Arizona to earn his bachelor's degree in Fine Arts.

With Saki, she continued to stay in Chiba, attending it's local university and continuing down the Liberal Arts path. After finishing up school, Y/N had returned home to Japan and proposed to his girlfriend and got married months later. And then about a year later, they had their first child, Ingrid.

She was a smart girl, earning some of the highest grades. And to add on to this, she had quite the features, along with an athletic build, she caught the eyes of many others. However, due to her uncles, aunts, and father being the way they are, most boys are afraid to approach her. Especially considering since she's related to one of the most influential families in Chiba.

Two years after her birth, the two would give birth to their son, Prompto. Unlike his sister, Prompto wasn't the brightest, and didn't really have the athletic build. However, he did inherit the knack of taking pictures and interesting sights with a camera, like his father. 

Bidding her mother farewell, Ingrid makes for the door, opening it. She was then surprised to find her cousin, Noctis waiting outside the door.

"Noct?"

"Hmm? Oh, hey, Ingrid," the blue-eyed teen says with a yawn. "Is Prom up yet?"

"Yeah, but he's rushing to get his stuff on. Like a certain someone."

"Shut up."

"I'm surprised that you're up early, though."

Noctis sighed. "Because mom had Iggy wake me up. Because I woke up early, I still feel tired. I wonder how dad deals with her?"

"By giving auntie Yukino affection. Besides, there's only a few people uncle Yuzu is afraid of."

The black-haired teen then rose an eyebrow, "Really? Who?"

"Mom, auntie Setsuna, and auntie Yukino."

"Really? I mean, I get mom, but aunt Saki and aunt Setsuna?"

Ingrid rolled her eyes, "Clearly you haven't listened to all the stories uncle Itsuki and auntie Haruno has told us. Well, I better be off. Felix and Sylvain are probably waiting for me."

"Okay. Tell them I said 'hey'," Noctis says.

Ingrid let out a hum as she went down the steps and began heading in the direction of the school. Back inside the house, Prompto could be seen rushing down the stairs and grabbing his own bento box, yelling goodbye to his mother.

Before Saki could even say her goodbyes as well, Prompto was already out the door. The blueish-haired girl sighed as she undid the apron that was on her, then putting it into the pantry before she went to the couch and sat down.

"Well someone seems to be exhausted," a familiar voice rings out.

She leaned her head back to see her husband, Y/N, coming into the room. His side back with him that contained his camera and other documents and such. He wore a winter coat along with a flat cap, pants, and some sneakers. 

Y/N's client was in England, and the current month was November, so this time of year was a bit chilly.

"Yeah, I am exhausted. Even out of high school, I'm still dealing with two rascals. Well, one of them is a bit manageable."

"Keep in mind that those 'rascals' are our children," Y/N says.

"I know, I know."

The blueish-haired girl then rested her hand on her temple. She soon softened up as she felt her husband's hands rest on her shoulder, him leaning his chin onto her head.

"This next job, I'll be gone for quite a bit. But hopefully not too long so I can make it in time for Thanksgiving."

"Hopefully. The last time that happened, you missed your own son's birthday. Well, I suppose you did make it up to him by getting that camera he's been wanting," Saki reminded him.

"I suppose I did. Well, I should be off now."

"Hold one second."

"Hmm?"

A brief reminiscence of a memory soon came up. Like the time he went to leave for the United States, Saki had pulled him close and kissed him on his lips, the two holding it for quite a bit.

Releasing it, Saki smiled as she brushed her thumb across his cheek.

"It'll be a while before I get to do that again. So, I thought I'd get it out of the way."

"...I love you, Saki. I love you, so much."

"I love you, too. Now get your butt out of here, you dork," Saki says with a giggle.

Y/N chuckles, "Alright, alright. I will. Until I come back, hon."

 From the doorway, Saki waves goodbye as Y/N waves back, getting into his car and driving off for the airport. She then closes the door and goes back into the house, heading upstairs so she can just rest for the remainder of the day.

However, before she lied down in bed, she looked to the nightstand next to their bed. She smiled softly as she picked up the photo that was put into a frame. It was a photo of them on their wedding day, smiles present on both of their faces.

A small tear drop of happiness left went down her cheek as she continued to gaze at it. She never thought that she was able to feel this kind of happiness. But she did, and it was all thanks to him.

That moment he transferred to their school and changed her life. And of all the life changing things that's happened, she was glad for that one to have happened.

---The End---

And that's the end of The Blue-Haired Goddess. For those of you that have joined us since the beginning, thank you for reading. And for those that joined in while this book was being made, also, thank you for reading.

I was very to have written this book as it was another one of those short projects that I've wanted to do. As I've stated with the Yukino book, this won't be the last one in this series. There are other planned stories for this series that will have a different girl as the main love interest. And if you've read the Yukino story, then you know which ones have been asked for a story, some of them already having a plot in mind.

However, for right now, I won't be doing Oregairu at the moment. I have another romance book that's planned and it's from a different series, so I hope you'll all stayed tuned for that.

Anyway, I want to say thank you once again. Thank you for reading and for the many votes, comments, and the support that was left on this. It was a total joy writing this.

Until the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 227 8
Having been notified about the death of his entire family due to a fatal car crash, Hachiman Hikigaya goes through a silent meltdown. And it worsens...
140K 4.5K 62
Hikigaya Hachiman is a strange young man along with his best friend (Y/N) (L/N). Hachiman believes that youth and romance is nothing but farces while...
9.3K 571 12
I should have a description, but I don't got one. Maybe I'll fill this in later, I don't know. Just know that this book is a Yumiko Miura x M!Reader...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...