My Only True Love - (everlark...

By EverPercaLangelo10

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of this characters. All of them are fully, truly and only Suzanne Collins'. This... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting
Chapter 2 - Four Years Later
Chapter 3 - Sleepover
Chapter 4 - Nightmare
Chapter 5 - The Meadow
Chapter 6 - "Birds and Bees"
Chapter 7 - Sophomore year
Chapter 8 - Truth O'dair
Chapter 9 - the Monday After
Chapter 10 - The Date
Chapter 12 - The Plan Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Say Bye to Virginity
Chapter 15 - Abused
Chapter 16 - Divorce
Chapter 17 - Moving in
Chapter 18 - Peeta's Sister
Chapter 19 - Senior year
Chapter 20 - Prom
Chapter 21 -Positive
Chapter 22 -Telling Peeta
Chapter 23 - Telling people
Chapter 24 - YES!!!
Chapter 25 - The Accident
Chapter 26 - Second Ultrasound
Chapter 27 - Birth
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - 2 year b-day
Chapter 30 - Pregnant again
Chapter 31 - Few Months Later
Epilogue
Editing
Very important

Chapter 11 - The Plan Part 1

560 22 4
By EverPercaLangelo10

Today's Tuesday. Me and Annie are walking to the bathroom to retouch our makeup.

After reapplying makeup, Annie and I were about to walk out of the bathroom, but we hear to people talking.

"We have to break them up." Says the first voice which sounds extremely familiar.

"Yeah. That b**tch of Katpiss took my man. And NO ONE does that and gets away with it." Delly.

"Don't call her that. And is that stupid BreadBoy that took Katniss from me."Gale. I knew that voice sounded familiar.

"Fine. Whatever. So here's the plan. I'll text Peeta things like if he was cheating on Katniss with me and you'll steal his phone and answer me as if he were. Then you'll show that to Katniss while I take Peeta to a corner. You will take Katniss to were we are and when you two are near enough to see, I'll kiss Peeta full on the lips not letting him out of my grasp until Katniss thinks he's kissing back. And then they'll have to brake up. Got it?" Says Delly.

"Yeah. You're a genius. If I wasn't in love with Katniss I would be in love with you." Gale says.

"Same here." Delly replies and then they walk away.

"Annie did you heard that!" I whisper/yell.

"Yeah. We gotta tell Peeta. And plan revenge." She says.

"We're so gonna get them."

"Yeah we are."

We walk around looking for Peeta and we find him in the art room.

"Peeta, we need to talk." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried.

"Delly and Gale have a plan to brake you guys up." Says Annie.

"Yeah. And we plan to make their plan backfire." I continue.

"Ok. What's their plan?" He asks and we explain it to him.

He think for a moment and says. "What do you have in mind to get them."

I smile evilly and say.
"Here's the plan....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.7K 30
**This story takes place after the book, The Hunger Games** Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark come back from the Games,... Things ha...
217K 4.5K 46
RATED #1 IN HUNGERGAMES RATED #1 IN AFTER-MOCKINGJAY RATED #1 IN JOSHIFER RATED #1 IN EVERLARK KIDS RATED #1 IN PEETA RATED #2 IN KATNISS RATED #3...
28.7K 1.3K 29
Katniss has been going to Hunger Game High for 2 years. yet has no friends because she is what the 'Populars' or 'Careers' call 'weird' and 'not pre...
51.7K 2.3K 28
"First things first, I did not try to kill myself." Katniss' life seems perfect. Captain of the Cheerleading Squad, amazing grades, a gorgeous boyfri...