π˜Όπ™© π™›π™žπ™§π™¨π™© π™¨π™žπ™œπ™π™©~ β€’...

By Megu_miii

"𝙔/𝙉, π™¬π™š'π™§π™š π™©π™π™š π™¨π™©π™§π™€π™£π™œπ™šπ™¨π™©...π™©π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§" ... --> In which Y/N L/N, a member of what us... More

~ β€’ Author's Note β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 1: Notice β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 2 : Questions β€’ ~
~ β€’ Author's Note Pt. 2 β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 3 : Family β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 4 : First Years β€’ ~
~ β€’ Author's Note Pt. 3 β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 5 : Roppongi? β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 6 : Bonding β€’ ~
~ β€’ Authors Note Pt. 4 β€’ ~
~ β€’ Update! β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 7 : Cherishable β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 8 : Cursed Womb β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 9 : Cursed Womb Pt. 2β€’ ~
~ β€’ β—‡ JUJU STROLL : 1 β—‡ β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 10 : Choices β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 11 : Cursed β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 12 : Life or Death β€’ ~
~ β€’ β—‡ JUJU STROLL : 2 β—‡ β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 13 : Unfortunate β€’ ~
πŸŽƒJUJU STROLL : HALLOWEEN EDITION πŸŽƒ
~ β€’ Chapter 14 : Strength β€’ ~
Regarding my Absence.
~ β€’ Chapter 15 : Goodwill Training β€’ ~
β—‡ Thanks, Y/N... (One-Shot) β—‡
A/N Note
~ β€’ Chapter 17 : Closer (Pt. 2) β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 18 : Connections β€’ ~
β™‘ JUJU STROLL: VALENTINE'S DAY β™‘
~ β€’ Chapter 19 : The Start of Goodwill β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 20 : Group Battle 0 β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 21 : Group Battle 1 β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 22 : Group Battle 2 β€’ ~
β—‡ JUJU STROLL : APRIL FOOLS β—‡
~ β€’ Chapter 23 : Together β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 24 : Perseverance β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 25 : Healing β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 26 : Return β€’ ~
~ β€’ β—‡ JUJU STROLL : 3 β—‡ β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 27 : Off Day β€’ ~
β—‡ WARNING β—‡
~ β€’ Chapter 28 : (Down)Fall β€’ ~
~ β€’ Chapter 29 : Tragedy β€’ ~
~ HAPPY NEW YEARS ! ~
~ β€’ Chapter 30 : Risks β€’ ~

~ β€’ Chapter 16 : Closer β€’ ~

1.4K 43 11
By Megu_miii

"Finally..."

A week of training, finally over. The first years decided to take a well deserved break on these couple days and hang out with each other.

Kugisaki went out shopping with a friend that happened to be in Tokyo...

This resulted in Fushiguro and Y/N left by themselves...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                             Fushiguro
                                  Cell
                     (+81) xx- xxxx - xxxx

                  Call ✆                  Text  ⌲

'Holy shit...'

'Did I really just get his...number?'

Y/N was screaming internally, this guy, who shes only been around for about a month now, and who she caught feelings for, put his number into her phone. She did the same for him too.

"Call me if you need anything...or text me, I'm always available" Fushiguro said handing the phone back to the shaken girl, "A-Alright, thanks..." she smiled awkwardly towards the noirette and he simply nodded. "I'll be in my room if you need anything as well, feel free to roam around since you haven't really gotten to see the school for yourself, See you" and with that, he walked away.

'. . .'

' "See you"?...'

'IS HE IMPLYING WE HANG OUT LATER?!?!"

The panic kicked in...obviously, but really, why was she freaking out so much? She was extremely lost both mentally and physically. First, she literally didn't know how to get back to the dorms from the courtyard in the back of the school. Second, the phrase "See you" could imply anything, for Y/N it meant, "Please see me later". It could mean anything, really, but of course, Y/N had stressed it a bit too much. With that being said, she walked around a bit to figure out where the hell the dorms were, with the same phrase replaying in her mind.

A couple minutes later...more like 20 minutes later...

Y/N had finally found the dorms, to which she went to her dorm and tidied up a bit, Y/N was an active artist and decided to clean up her desk that was covered in colored pencils, markers, paints, anything an artist would probably have, Y/N had lying on her desk. After she had finished, a 'ding' sound came from her phone. She went to grab it where she threw it on her bed and low and behold...

                             - Fushiguro -

Hey, would you be interested
in going to the mall with me?
                             Read - 15:25

'No way...'

'No shot...'

The amount of times that Y/N read that same first message was astonishing. 'Am I reading this right?' Her cheeks turned a beet red color, 'Is this- no, dont get to ahead' she thought, finally after what felt like forever, she responded to the message.

                            - Fushiguro -

Hey, would you be interested
in going to the mall with me?
                             Read - 15:25

                                        Of course! I'll be ready
                                                   in about 20 mins
                                                           Sent - 15:30

Immediately after sending the message, Y/N started looking for an outfit to wear, she wanted to look stunning, but casual. Putting on a regular s/c hoodie, with a pair of ripped jeans, a pair of (boots/sneakers/etc.), did her hair and added a bit of jewelry to top it off. She looked in the mirror to see herself fully to make sure she looked good.

"Okay...I'm ready!" Y/N grabbed her purse backpack, her phone, and wallet, then opened the door. "I got th-"

Who was in front of her door waiting for her?

None other than Fushiguro Megumi himself.

"O-Oh h-hey..." Y/N was a blushing mess, now you think that she'd be embarrassed, well she was, but what made her so red, was the way the noirette looked, his sense in style was immaculate and it suited him, a little too well. He looked casual, but still stunning, exactly what Y/N was going for.

"I'm assuming your ready?" He asked, not in a rude manner of course, "Yeah, I am!" she smiled, her chance to hang out with Fushiguro and get to know him better was right in front of her and she wasn't going to blow it. The boy smiled, which was a rare sight to see for Y/N at least, he seemed gloomy and quite most of the time, but in reality, he was a kind hearted boy, looking to share his kindness with someone. Although he's been through tough times, he always looks for a way to look forward and push through the pain.

That's what Y/N loved about him...

No matter the circumstance, he will try his best to overcome it, and look for something brighter.

"Alright, let's go" he said, Y/N walking out and smiling, "Thanks for inviting me by the way, it was really kind of you" she looked at the boy, his eyes glistened in the sunlight that came from the windows around the building. "Of course, I guess I needed to get out of here some way and you might've wanted to too, so think of it as a way to relax" "Yeah..." Y/N smiled, the way he explained it made her feel like she was being treated to something so exquisite, so fancy that even she felt like she wasn't supposed to be doing this, almost like it was illegal to hang out with the boy and get to know him.

                         - At the mall... -

"This is cute..."

The poor guy had been in the store for what felt like hours, Y/N still having yet to find a piece of clothing that interests her...

"Uh hey, you know you don't have to wait for me, you could go to another store or something, I know this is really boring" Y/N said, Fushiguro's expression said it all...or did it? I mean, he always has that same stoic face that no one can really figure out what he's feeling. "No, I'm fine, I was the one who invited you right? There's no point in me leaving you behind only for me and you to get lost in the mall"

'Damn, he was right...' Y/N tried to pick out a shirt as fast as she could so Fushiguro could do his own thing instead of being in a store he probably wouldn't want to be in. Once she checked out and walked out of the store, "Oh excuse me..." a random person bumped into Y/N, "Pardon me" another one into Fushiguro...

The mall was absolutely packed

'Was I really in that store for that long?' She thought, truth was, no, but everyone just decided to go in at the wrong time. The two had only been in the mall for about a half an hour, but it was jam packed, and in a place like this, it was easy to get lost within the crowd.

"Y/N, come" Fushiguro called, he was in a corner where the vending machines were. The two of them alone for now, "Are you okay, are you hurt?" He asked, "No, I'm fine, thanks for asking, and you?" Y/N responded. "I'm fine, but it's too crowded right now and I don't want to have to go and look for you if you get lost, so, will you uh...grab my hand...?" A bead of sweat dripping down his face.

He was so flustered, so embarrassed to say three simple words.

"I- um, i-if it helps from not losing each other...s-sure" Y/N now was just as flustered as the boy next to her. "Alright..." he put his hand out and waited for her to grab his hand. She was hesitant, scared, her hands were sweaty, "It's okay...you can trust me" he said looking the girl in her eyes,

                      "Your safe with me"

       What happened next was something
    she would've never expected from him...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello everyone and thank you for reading chapter 16 of At First Sight~, I hope your enjoying it so far! AHHHHH THIS CHAPTER FR- I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW THIS MAKES ME FEEL LMAO- Anywho 🙄💅🏼this is the last chapter of 2021, crazy right? Probably scared yall when I said last chapter LMAO I swear, there is many many more chapters to come and it wont be stopping anytime soon. I would like to thank every single one of you who've read the book, 4.43k reads...When I started writing this book I would've never thought it would be this extremely popular, and I couldn't have done it with you guys, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you guys have given me this past year, I love y'all so much! ♡

Anyways, Thank you again for reading the book, have a great New Years, and have a lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, Out! ♡

P.S - Kny one-shots is out! The first Tanjiro Chapter is out, if your interested, go ahead and check it out!

||Word Count : 1482 [Including A/N Note]||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 27.9K 91
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
16.7K 493 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
34.1K 1K 27
βœ§Λ–Β°. β‚ŠΛšβŠΉκ’· ❝ α₯†π–Ώα₯΄ і𝗍s α₯™ і𝗍α₯²αƒ«α₯†rΡ– ❞ ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λš πŸ’€ β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ©ε½‘ íოթօɾԡαղԡ sΤ΅Υ΄Υ’Υ’ οΈ± ...
95.4K 3.5K 29
An Inumaki Toge x Reader Fanfiction. Y/N is a new student who's not pleased with the idea of enrolling in Jujutsu Tech. For her, it is just another...