๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ

483 14 46
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

DATE: november 6, 2021
time: 12:26 pm
location: colsons house

"bubba.." jaden said, waking colson up. "hm." colson hummed, sitting up. "you're cute when you sleep." jaden smiled, "you're cute all time." colson said with his tired voice that jaden found oh so attractive. Jaden let out a giggle as colson got off of him. "we have the interview in an hour." Jaden reassured colson, "fuck i forgot about that, okay." he smiled.

@machinegunkelly

liked by jxdn and 6,268,719 others
machingunkelly when i tell y'all i'm in love with him. my biggest supporter. my biggest fan. he's so perfect.

meganfox you left me..for HIM?
machinegunkelly yes. i did. and what about it?

nessabarrett THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HIM. IM SO JEALOUS.
jxdn i'm so lucky.

jxdn forever and always<3
machinegunkelly liked this comment

user518 he was just- but what- lemme stop taking mental health breaks😀

machinegunkellyismydad yes.

maggielindemann @phem GOALS.

alabamabarker i'm so jealous.

DRUG LORD
2:17 pm

"i'm the luckiest." Jaden smiled, kissing colsons lips. "you're so perfect." colson said as they pulled away. colson got a phone call.

"colson, your kid wants to hang out with, come pick her up." colsons ex girlfriend said on the phone, "okay i'm on my way." colson said, hanging up. "i'm sorry- did she just say kid?" Jaden asked sitting up from his boyfriends chest. "casie. she's 12." colson said. "why am i just now knowing about her?" Jaden said standing up, colson heard the anger in his voice even if he was trying to be calm about it, "because i knew you'd react like this." colson said, pulling his jeans up. "like what..?" Jaden said, sitting back down on the bed. Colson leant down to kiss him and he swerved his head, "like that." he said rolling his eyes. "look i gotta go, i haven't seen my daughter in a month. kiss me don't kiss me. i don't care, i love you." he said walking out the bedroom.

Jaden got up and followed him, grabbing his arm, "what?" Colson said turning around. jaden stood up on his tippy toes and kissed his lips, "i love you. we'll talk about it later?" Jaden said, colson smiled and nodded. "you wanna come with me?" he asked, "no, it's okay. i'm gonna work on some songs." Jaden smiled. in all reality, he wanted to stay with colson but he knew he'd wanna do something with his child. "okay baby, i'll be back in a few hours, i love you." Colson said kissing his lips one last time. "i love you too." jaden said hugging him. after a few minutes jaden wouldn't let go, "okay, i guess you're coming with me." Colson smiled, "no no no, you just smell good." jaden said, taking his head out of Colsons chest. colson laughed and jaden let go, "go grab one of my shirts or something" jaden laughed, "bye bubba."

DRUG LORD
3:30pm

it's been exactly an hour since and jaden was bored out of his mind. he hadn't finished not one single song and the deluxe album was supposed to be out a week ago. he hated being away from colson.

attachment issues? separation anxiety? Jaden didn't know, but he hated whatever it was.

jaden let out a sigh grabbing his music book.

i don't wanna turn to one of your mistakes
don't you know i'm not someone that you can save?

jaden wrote these lyrics from both his and colsons pov. they both were scared they'd see each other as a mistake that they wished never happened.

Baby can we just pretend like this won't ever end please
Never end this

he never wanted this too end with Colson. ever.

always fuckin with my head
we were fucking in my bed
don't know what you fucking said cause i blacked out
always fucking with my life
cause you always fuckin like
and i wanna fuckin die every night now

i'm a mess, a mess, a mess for certain
but i know i'm not your lip
your lips, you're lips are perfect
they're god damn perfect

i do anything (anything)
i do anything for this
this this to be perfect
but i'm not worth it

if i said goodbye..would you miss me?
if i said goodbye, would you miss me?

always scared colson wouldn't miss him if he died, broke up with him, etc. he thought colson wouldn't care.

woah
woah
woah
woah

I'm a mess, a mess, a mess for certain
But I know I'm not your lips
your lips, your lips, your lips are perfect
they're goddamn perfect

i'd do anything (anything)
id do anything for this
this, this to be perfect

but I'm not worth it

and with those last lyrics, jaden's first song was done. it happened 3 hours later but it happened. he heard the front do open and sighed. "jaden!" Colson yelled from downstairs. jaden groaned, he was not mentally prepared for this. he took the hood to colsons hoodie of his head and walked downstairs in sweats, a hoodie, and socks.

he saw a girl by colsons side, "hi, you must be casie. i'm Jaden your dads-" Jaden started but then looked at colson who only nodded, "boyfriend." he smiled. Casie smiled, "hi" she said hugging him. he looked up at colson who was holding in a laugh before hugging her back.

"casie, how was your moms?" Colson asked, casie sighed, "same as always. new guy every night she was home, if she wasn't home, i had to be by myself for sometimes days." she said. Jaden looked at Colson, "why didn't you tell me?" he asked. she just shrugged before getting up and going to her room at colsons house. colson sighed leaning back on the couch. "what's wrong bubba?" jaden asked him softly. "i just want her to open up to me more." he said. "can i talk to her?" colson nodded.

DRUG LORD

jaden made his way to to casies room, opening the door softly, "casie?" jaden said, "what?" she asked turning to face him. Jaden saw her puffy red eyes, "what's wrong?" he asked, picking her up, "i'm sick of living at my moms. i hate it there so much." casie said, as jaden sat them both down, her on his lap. "how come?" jaden asked, rubbing her arm, "she's never there, the i ask if i can just come her for a few weeks and she says no. i finally convinced her today to let me. then i just don't feel close with my dad anymore." she finally said, "can i tell you something about my dad?" Jaden said, turning her around so she was straddling him. she nodded her head.

"after him and my mom divorced, he constantly brought home multiple girls a day. i was the same way you were growing up. he was really neglectful and made me fend for myself, making me drift from my mom. eventually, i lost contact with her. then i found her on the internet last year. we got close, then she died a few months later. natural causes, no pain, just a peaceful death in her bed." Jaden finally finished.

"the point is, if i could've, i would've never left my moms house the last time he let me go over there, but then i would've never met your dad. everything happens for a reason, wherever you end up, will be for a good one." Jaden said, pulling casie into a hug, "i wanna stay here." she said, letting tears fall out of her eyes. "then stay." he said, rubbing her back.

DRUG LORD
6:34 pm

Jaden ran downstairs with a laughing casie on his back, "woah woah woah, what's going on?" Colson said standing up. casie got off his back. "can i stay here?" she asked walking over to colson, "i already said you can stay however long you want baby." Colson smiled, "forever?" she asked. colson looked at jaden and smiled, who just smiled back, "of course you can." answered hugging her.

"don't ever hurt jaden or i'll pick him in the break." she deadpanned. colsons face went shocked and he raised an eyebrow. "toodles." she smiled running upstairs so she could decorate it.

DRUG LORD
6:57 pm

"what did you say to her?" Colson smiled, "i told her about my parents and how they were very similar situations and i told her if i never stopped trying to go to my moms, i wouldn't have met you." Jaden smiled while cutting up vegetables for dinner. Colson pulled his waist closer to him, "this is why i love you." Colson said putting his hands on colsons face. jaden smiled before kissing his lips, "eww get a room." Casie said, sitting on the barstool at the kitchen island. colson and jaden laughed, "what's for dinnerrr?" casie asked picking up one of the fresh cut cucumbers, putting it in her mouth. "ask chef baker." colson said, making jaden turn his head looking up a bit and smiling. "chef baker what's for dinner?" casie joked.

"thai beef salad." Jaden answer, dumping the cucumbers and tomatoes in the lettuce. "we'll, it's about to just be thai salad if your dad doesn't get to cooking the beef." Jaden said, putting sesame oil in it along with the fish sauce with lime and other herbs he made.

"can't you make it? it taste so much better we you do." colson said, poking jaden's side multiple times. Jaden rolled his eyes and smiled. he placed the plate of already seasoned but uncooked beef infront Colson and sarcastically smiled, "you can do it." he said. Colson let out groan before standing up, "oh i know i'm such a monster." Jaden teased, standing on he tippy toes to kiss colson, who swerved it and licked up his face. "brb filming the break up video." Jaden said turning around. Colson sat the plate down, grabbing jaden's wrist, pulling him to him, "hm how about no." he said placing a small kiss to Jadens lips. casie let out a gagging sound, "can bama come over?" Casie asked, "yah, sure." Colson smiled.

𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶<3

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 424 23
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› he has 365 days to fall in love with a mafia boss.
22K 1.2K 22
Aspiring trainee Jeongguk has been with the same company for years only for his dream to come crashing down. Blinded by rage, Jeongguk ends up gettin...
33.6K 289 39
Your one colson bakers daughters your the problem child compared to Cassie your twin sister. Read to find out ;) OH MY WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 28.3...
134K 1.4K 27
About a girl that meets a boy named Jaden then she gets kidnapped by a mafia boss and has he's kid and yeah so just read