fall apart ( timothée chalame...

By iM0NKEYWRENCH

ˢʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ, ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ! More

- 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 !
aren't you a cutie ❥ one !
it's okay ❥ two !
it's not your fault ❥ three !
love my way ❥ four !
favorite person ❥ five !
eighteen ❥ six !
a princess ❥ seven !
girlfriend ❥ eight !
lipgloss ❥ nine !
c'est ta chance ❥ ten !
speak or die ❥ eleven !
dream logic ❥ twelve !
under the rain ❥ thirteen !
would you ❥ fourteen !
a quality ❥ fifteen !
just a boy ❥ sixteen !
the night before ❥ seventeen !
santa's coming for us ❥ eighteen !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY !
pondering ❥ nineteen !
clingy ❥ twenty !
crying again ❥ twenty one !
stay ❥ twenty two !
happier ❥ twenty three !
blood in the water ❥ twenty four !
just timmy ❥ twenty five !
a terrible idea ❥ twenty six !
pretty girl ❥ twenty seven !
long day ❥ twenty eight !
happy eyes ❥ twenty nine !
just look up ❥ thirty !
geekiness ❥ thirty two !
says you ❥ thirty three !

a little fun ❥ thirty one !

3.7K 89 79
By iM0NKEYWRENCH

A  L I T T L E  F U N
i told him i couldn't lie, he was the only one for me ❜
( thirty one )

_

you had known timothée for a while now.

it had started off as a friendly fan-idol bond. whenever your paths would (not so) unexpectedly cross, everything was very sweet, platonic... and cuddly from time to time.

the first few encounters were on red carpets which meant that there wasn't time for the most incredible and meaningful conversations. but he always recognized you right away. maybe you always did your hair in a similar way, maybe your laughter was more distinct than you thought.

or maybe timmy just really liked the way you made him feel.

the next few encounters were in more peaceful environments. there was time for hugs, cuddles and him being pinned against the wall in your in loving and sometimes quite ridiculous embraces.

and he seemed delighted with his use as a human pillow. your little body fit so well between his arms he wouldn't dream of questioning a good cuddle.

soon enough, the fine line between i'm your fan and you're the shining light at the end of my tunnel turned into you're the shining light at the end of my tunnel and holy fuck, i want to kiss you.

and there had been moments where you could have.

and maybe he wouldn't have stopped you.

you ran into him at an after party you had found yourself invited to, and spent a great portion of the night talking. you ended on the grass with him, sitting on his lap and looking up towards the sky.

(may or not have been a wee bit intoxicated. both of you.)

you turned towards him with the intention of pushing some curls away from his face but he happened to turn around at the same time as you. his nose grazed yours and for a second it felt like someone had sucked out all of the air around you.

but then, "shit, you have a bug." he slapped you on the shoulder, and that was that.

later, that same night, you were slow dancing. his hands were holding onto your waist like you would've taken off running at any point; your hands were joint on the back of his neck, almost allowing you to play with his curls in a way that could seem like an accident.

and there was a moment where he leaned in. you felt his forehead on top of yours. he was chewing on his bottom lip like he was holding himself back, but trying to convince himself not to.

but then he just closed his eyes and burried his face on the crook of your neck.

there had been many situations like that, where something almost happened but didn't.

needless to say, you were confused.

confused and starving.

one morning, you woke up with a few DMs from him.

tchalamet

y/n baby love of my life

i'm having a lil party at
my place tonight with
a bunch of people i hardly
even know

please please PLEASE come
keep me company

just so i don't go completely
insane

you let yourself grin. you grinned so hard and for so long that your mouth was sore by the time you decided to reply.

yourusername

mhmmmmm what do i
get in return

luckily, he was online. you couldn't imagine what he was doing since his instagram is collecting dust half the time. however, a small, pretty childish part of you wished he was waiting for your reply, begging for you to wake up and put an end to his misery.

how narcissistic of you.

(yet not necessarily untrue.)

tchalamet

ughHhhHHh you're
fuckin killing me 🤯🤯

shit

my lap is yours for the
entire night

how's that sound lovey?

you felt your entire body grow hot at the thought. not to mention the nickname, a nickname he'd tried once and now used too frequently for your own sanity. but he did do a really good job at calling you that only when you two were alone or texting.

yourusername

you're the guest and you're
just gonna have me on your
lap for the entire night?

sounds a bit rude to me
mr chalamet 🥴

tchalamet

i hate you

please? for me? 🥺

yourusername

ugh fine

only because you said
please

tchalamet

thank you thank you
thank you

i love you

I LOVE YOU

you lived off of that small conversation for the rest of the day until it was time for the party.

(the lil party.)

by the time you got there, a handful of people were already eating snacks, throwing their sobriety out the window and walking around timmy's house like it was their own. since the door was open (the party also took place outside in his garden), you didn't hesitate to let yourself in.

you made your way to the living room where you presumed he would be. sure enough, he was sitting on his couch with his eyes closed.

with the biggest grin on your face, you walked towards him and gently kicked his ankle to make him look at you. he let out a little gasp as he opened his eyes, but when he saw who had kicked him, his demeanor changed entirely.

well, except for the fact that he was slightly loopy.

"yay." he sighed, grabbing your wrist and pulling you onto his lap. you let out a little snicker of surprise as he wrapped his arms around you and burried his face on the crook of your neck; this feeling, you were familiar with.

"it's 9PM timothée, how much did you drink?"

"nothing." timmy hummed. "long day."

"then why did you throw a party?" you asked as you started to run your fingers through his hair.

timmy hesitated. "because i said i would, like, a week ago."

you wanted to ask him if he had ever heard of saying no, but he probably didn't need you to lecture him: he needed a cuddle, and someone to get him through a night that he was quite clearly dreading.

he wanted you to be that person.

your hand found its way to his thigh and started stroking it up and down. you felt timmy's hot breath against your neck as he squeezed you a bit tighter.

it was honestly borderline ridiculous how he hadn't kissed you yet, even though you both obviously wanted each other.

you felt yourself getting more and more aroused. you were more than ready to start begging (even though you would've hated to be that person) until timmy started kissing your neck. you let out a shaky sigh, suddently not being able to focus on anything else. the people walking around felt like smoke to you, never mind the music.

all you could think about were his lips on your skin.

"lovey." he murmured.

"mhm."

"look at me." he requested. you obliged. his lips were damp with his own saliva and you were certain you were about to lose your mind. his hand found the back of your neck. "you'd tell me if you didn't want this, right?" he asked. you nodded vigourously. "good." he whispered.

he kissed you gently at first, getting you know your lips before going completely nuts with the whole experience. soon enough, he let go of every instinct in his body that told him to take it slow.

you cupped his face with your hands so strongly that he sighed into your mouth, making an uncontrollable grin appear on your face.

"this is what you brought me here for, isn't it?"

"shut. up."

"i wanna know how long you've been wanting this." you whispered against his partially open mouth.

"y/n, i really don't fucking know right now."

"think, then." you said, thinking that you could have a little fun now that you were allowed to. you lowered your head and now you were kissing his neck. "tell me, timmy. tell me."

you had wanted him for longer than you'd even known him in person. the idea of him craving you as much as you craved him felt almost unreal. you had to ask.

and you wanted to be in control while you asked.

"since always." timmy breathed out against your ear. "you were so fucking sweet when we first met... so fucking cool. fuck."

you could've died happy right then and there. "tell me more, timothée."

"y/n, i'm gonna explode if you don't -" a suppressed moan cut him off.

"you're so impatient." you chuckled, pressing your forehead against his own.  he pushed all your hair back behind your shoulders to see your neck. it had a couple red spots that he was dying to polish and finish off. "i want you to tell me more, though. i see the way you look at me sometimes, timothée." you smiled.

"i know." he bit back a smirk, his cheeks suddently turning rosy. "i've always liked you, y/n. genuinely. i just knew that i wanted to be with you as much as possible." he intertwined his fingers with yours. you smiled at the view. "i gotta say, this hasn't happened to me in... shit, in a while." he chuckled. he brought the back of your hand to his lips and kept it there as he carried on. "you make me feel really safe, you know? like i can count on you for anything."

"that's because you can." you said. "it's been like that for longer than you realize."

"and it's one of my favorite things about you." timmy replied.

you then realized one of your favorite things about timothée.

that he had noticed.

the place became pretty crowded. somebody probably could've broken something valuable (or that could potentially make a mess) but all timothée wanted was take you to his room, and shower you with all the praising he had been holding in since it all began.

and that's what he did.

by the end of the night, there was not bit of your body that he hadn't kissed and had called you lovey more times than you could handle without blurting out how badly you wanted him.

if someone had told you about the things that you would be feeling in that bedroom that night just a year and a half prior, you certainly wouldn't have believed them. there was simply no way you could be that lucky.

but when you woke up the next morning, with timmy's mop of curls burried in your bare chest, you realized that you were.

you were the luckiest girl in the world.

_

this is the most impulsive and messy thing i've written so far for this book lmao this goes out to all of you h0rny ladies... which, sadly, includes me 🤡

happy *belated* new year beautiful humans!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 831 49
some imagines and oneshots
99.4K 1.8K 34
in which timmy rekindles in a friendship he thought he lost, and remembers why he wished he never let her go. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗴...
540K 12K 31
───── ❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ───── 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦. ⭒☆ ────────...
161K 2.2K 23
imagines with and only timothée chalamet for some free serotonin !these are unedited! ( i am no longer writing or editing this book) enjoy!♡ [fem!re...