His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

43- This is Really Bad

21.3K 639 72
By MadMadieB

"Why didn't you let me talk to him?" I yelled at Jacob.

"He didn't ask to talk to you. He was too busy talking about Alice's stupid vision," he told me.

"What exactly did he say?" I asked him.

"He said she had a vision about you and was asking if you were okay."

"But Alice doesn't normally have visions about me when I'm around you guys," I said, turning to look at Sam.

"But when were you not with us?" Sam asked me, trying to think.

I thought through the day, realizing there was only one moment. "When I fell. She would have seen me falling from a cliff, passing out, and not waking up." I looked at Jacob and asked the most important question. "Then what did he say?"

"He asked if you were okay," Jacob told me.

"And you said no?!" Sam yelled at him.

"He thinks I'm dead," I said, knowing how he thinks. As I spoke, I was already trying to call him back. It rang three times before being declined and not letting me leave a voicemail. "And, of course, he's not answering his phone, so I can't tell him I'm okay."

"Jacob, why would you do that?" Sam asked him.

"Are you kidding! He hurt Emma, and now he randomly called after months of her hurting. You think I was just going to be okay with that?"

"He's probably been hurting for months too, meaning there is some other, really important, reason why he left!"

"Boys!" I yelled, not wanting to hear their argument, as my call was declined another time. "This is not helping. I need to get ahold of the Cullens, but none of them are answering my phone!"

"I can call Carlisle from my phone," Sam said, walking back into the living room.

"Since when do you have his phone number?" I asked Sam as I followed him.

"When they left, Carlisle gave me his phone number in case of emergencies," Sam told me. "It was never his intention to leave you forever, but at the time, I ignored him."

"Why did you never tell me any of this?"

"Because, Emma, they hurt you. I wanted you to deal with it your way, not thinking about what they wanted." He picked up his phone, clicked it a few times, and handed it to me. "I realize now that may not have been the best thing to do, but it was the best idea at the time. Go call Carlisle and fix this."

I took the phone from Sam and walked into a different room while clicking the call button. After two rings, he picked up.

"Sam, why didn't you stop her? Or call so we could stop her? I don't understand!" Carlisle's words were rushed, and I could tell he was hurting, but I had a feeling I didn't have time to think about that.

"Carlisle, I need you to calm down," I told him.

"Who is this? This isn't Sam."

"No," I said, "It's Emma."

There was a brief silence on the other end before he said, "But Alice said you died."

"I didn't. I fell from a cliff into the water and passed out, but the pack saved me."

I could hear yelling in the background of Carlisle, but I couldn't make it out. Then he said, "Oh no, this is really bad."

"What is going on?" I asked him, pacing the floor in anxiety.

"Edward and Jasper think you are dead, and they both went off the grid without their phones to different extremes."

"Where are they?"

"Alice says Jasper is going to Forks to yell at the wolves, but Edward is going straight to the Volturi to be killed. He said he doesn't deserve to live if he killed you."

I groaned in frustration. "How do we fix this?"

"I think Emmet can catch up to Jasper before he does anything rash, but Edward will not believe any of us if we go to stop him. The only person he will believe is you."

"And if he isn't stopped, he'll be killed."

"Yes," he told me, his voice wavering.

I understood why he was worried; he was asking me to choose between my soulmate and the idiot who kicked me out of the house. No matter how much I wanted to see Jasper and tell him I was okay, I couldn't live with myself if Edward died.

"How do I get to Edward?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
40.1K 1.3K 29
~COMPLETED~ #1 in Alecvultori #24 in #2ndbook Started : 2.11.17 Finished: 12.07.19 Book 2: So The Wolf and The Lamb Are In Love I DO NOT OWN TWILI...
508K 10.2K 41
"If I Manage To Mess Everything Up Someday, I Won't Hide My Head In Shame, Because He Is The One Thing That I Managed To Get Right." - AJ Skye Cullen...
514K 18.3K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...