enhypen FF Ot7

By Yourfriendlymultifan

Y/n is an average girl with a part time job as a waitress in a nice café. She then gets a call saying she has... More

Characters
Chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2 (edited)
chapter 3 (edited)
chapter 4 (edited)
chapter 5 (edited)
chapter 6 (edited)
chapter 8 (edited)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
talking time~

chapter 7 (edited)

1.7K 63 19
By Yourfriendlymultifan

You woke up by the sound of your phone ringing which is never a good sign.

Y/n: ugh who is calling me?

You looked at your phone and it was an unknown number...

You clicked on the answer button

Y/n: hello?
???: hello
Y/n: oh Heeseung hello!
Heeseung: I wanted to ask if you are still free today for our meet up
Y/n: yeah I'm still free, do you have school?
Heeseung: um yes
Y/n: great! We can meet at the front gate after school unless you want to make it 4pm so you can get dressed and stuff
Heeseung: nope the straight after school it is!

You giggled at his behaviour and the microphone picked up on it. You couldn't see it but Heeseung was internally screaming.

Y/n: alright I need to get ready for school I'll see you later
Heeseung: right see you later

~lunch time~

You were heading back to the library when you bumped into Heeseung.

Y/n: oh sorry Heeseung
Heeseung: it's fine, where are you going to the lunch hall is the other way?
Y/n: oh I'm going to the library!
Heeseung: I see...mind if I join you?
Y/n: I don't mind

You both talked all the way to the library. You went over to the front desk while Heeseung was looking at a shelf of books. While he was distracted you found a book and ran back over with a book in hand. Heeseung looked it and raised an eyebrow.

Heeseung: what book is this?
Y/n: I'm not sure I asked the librarian if she could recommend me a book and she gave me this... she didn't give me context either like what it is about
Heeseung: That's really odd, surely it has something
Y/n: it doesn't even have the authors name or a cover, not even a title!
Heeseung: well should we start reading it?

You nodded and headed to the back or the library where it was the most quiet.

You sat next to each other. You blushed slightly when you saw him move closer and put his arm around you.

Rizzseung 😙

You started reading, not entirely focusing because of Heeseung being so close.

You read a bit that read:

Today I discovered my mates. Unlike some of the other wolves I have a vampire as a mate. My father keeps refusing. To be honest I didn't even know that having a different creature mate was possible until today. I've never seen this type of things in any of the books.

Y/n: Heeseung look!

Heeseung rested his head on your shoulder causing you to internally scream. He looked at the writing and was shocked.

Heeseung: how did they?
Y/n: idk I've never heard of someone that has this problem.
Heeseung: interesting... I wonder could this potentially happen again?
Y/n: there's a possibility somewhere it is happening
Heeseung: huh... how would that even work though from what I gathered from this page she is a wolf and this says her mate is a vampire. They are like the biggest enemies!
Y/n: I guess they made it work somehow

The bell rang making both of you flinch. Heeseung removes his head from your shoulder and puts the book in his bag.

You stood up and grabbed your bag as well. Quickly running both of you headed to class, smiling.

~At the end of school~

You ran to the school gate. You were kept behind to talk to the teacher so you were late to meet Heeseung.

You just hoped he wasn't mad at you.

Y/n: Heeseung! Yah!

Heeseung turned to you and smiled.

Heeseung: didn't think you'd ever turn up

Heeseung chuckled while you just glared at him

Y/n: well where are we going to go?
Heeseung: hm next to the village is a nice coast line how about we go there?
Y/n: ooo the beach sounds nice!
Heeseung: alright let's go

You both hopped onto a bus and walked the rest of the way to the coast. It was already started to get darker and by the time you arrived it was completely dark out.

You both sat on the sand, hand in hand. Simply enjoying the others silence and finding a strange comforting feeling in it.

You both were just sitting admiring the view of the water and the night sky.

Heeseung: so? Was the trip worth it?
Y/n: definitely! This place is so beautiful...

Heeseung just stared at you while you looked at the water.

Heeseung: beautiful...
Y/n: yeah it is...

Heeseung realised what he said and immediately played along with it. Pretending like he was staring at the water all along as Y/n looked at Heeseung for a moment.

Heeseung: maybe this could be our little spot
Y/n: that would be nice... the only issue is it's far from campus
Heeseung: true but if one of us ever get lost or feel sad we can atleast come here so the other knows where we are and that we are safe
Y/n: I suppose so... hey Heeseung?
Heeseung: yes?
Y/n: how come sunghoon, jake, Jay and the rest didn't come in today?

Heeseung nervously chuckled like he was hiding something.

Heeseung: they went to a family meeting
Y/n: why didn't you go then? You are all brothers correct?
Heeseung: yes but I've already talked to them about it so I didn't need to attend plus last time me and them go into a fight at one of the meetings so may not be best to show up just yet.
Y/n: I see... Heeseung?
Heeseung: yes?
Y/n: do you know the book we got earlier has a lot more than we know?
Heeseung: like what?
Y/n: well I may or may not have asked the librarian really quick before I ran to you...

Heeseung sighed and looked at you

Y/n: apparently that woman actually didn't have just one but had 7 mates.
Heeseung: what?! Are they all wolves?
Y/n: yes I think so
Heeseung:so not only are they wolves but there are 7 of them?! geez
Y/n: I still don't get the fact that she died trying though...
Heeseung: hm?

Y/n: while you were searching the bookshelf I had just got given the book and took a quick skim through and read "she died trying" and it ended there nothing else after just a blank space...
Heeseung: that's so odd... normally a book finishes with a cliffhanger but that just seems unfinished.
Y/n: I just think that it is rather odd... she is a vampire with 7 wolf mates and she dies trying to do something? How does this all make sense? Did someone that she knew very well witness her death or something and couldn't finish the book because how would you finish the book if the main character that book is based on dies.
Heeseung: idk... we should go home it's getting late plus we need to think about this more.
Y/n: I guess your right...

You both stood up and headed back to the dorms. When you arrived the sun was starting to rise. Luckily both of you didn't have any school today. So you could get the sleep You missed out on.

~later~

You woke up and grabbed your phone. It was 6pm.

Y/n: geez I slept for a long time

You sat up and rubbed your eyes as you yawned. You walked out your bedroom door to be greeted by Hana and Akari sitting on the couch watching a k-drama.

You walked to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and walked over to the couch.

Y/n: can I ask you guys a question?
Hana: sure what's up?
Y/n: um do you know of a vampire having 7 wolves as mates?
Akari: um I heard of it... I think from our history teacher?
Y/n: great! So how did she die?
Akari: if I remember correctly she was called a queen by many and she died of Unknown causes...
Hana: mhm I think her real name was Gwak Hye-Su
Y/n: so we don't know how she died...
Akari: nope! Unless the school is hiding something... I highly doubt it though

Y/n💭: then why it say she died trying if the teachers say she died of Unknown causes?

Hana: Y/N!
Y/n: huh? What?
Akari: were you daydreaming again?
Y/n: I was just thinking of something. Nothing important!
Hana: hm okay
Akari: why do you bring her up though?
Y/n: nothing just found her curious I suppose
Hana: uh huh. Say didn't that book you have a while back have a first vampire that looked like a queen?
Y/n: yes it did! I completely forgot about that book! Now the question is where did i put the book?
Akari: maybe that could give you more answers?
Y/n: thank you guys!

You ran into your bedroom and immediately got dressed and texted hee:

Y/n: Hee! Heeseung? HEESEUNG!
Heeseung: Yes? I was a bit busy
Y/n: Can we meet up?
Heeseung: I don't know i have to do something later.
Y/n: Plsssss it'll be quick :)
Heeseung: Fine. It better important though Y/n 😑
Y/n: ;P

You ran out the door and quickly rushed to the library.

You arrived and saw Heeseung looking at you confused.

You explained how the books could possibly link up somehow. Again you went to the back of the library.

You started reading the book you got a while back while Heeseung carried on reading the book you had got recently.

Y/n: Heeseung! Look!

You pointed to a piece of text saying:

I found out I have 7 mates today... I managed to the kingdom it was not a curse but in truth it may have been a curse by the witch who turned me into a vampire.

Heeseung: so the do match up so that means the first vampire was turned into a vampire by a witch?
Y/n: seems so
Heeseung: but this still doesn't give us answers?
Y/n: it says 7 mates!
Heeseung: but these are years upon years away from each other
Y/n: she's a vampire Heeseung!
Heeseung: but wasn't it said she died a few years after? Like this date was a few years before... this was her last log...
Y/n: so she was reincarnated as a new vampire because of the curse and got given 7 new mates! That's it! This woman is a reincarnation of the first vampire ever!
Heeseung: I suppose that could be possible but what if it's not?
Y/n: it all matches up. Here she was a vampire and here, here she has 7 mates and here she has 7 mates.
Heeseung: it doesn't say which creature the mates were...
Y/n: hmm true... but I still think that she is a reincarnation of her plus Look how similar they look! And not to mention the seven mates and being a vampire!
Heeseung: I guess you are right... but how did she die?

You flicked to a random page.

Y/n: um Heeseung?
Heeseung: yes?
Y/n: it says she was killed by the hands of her own mates... Her body was never found and her mates made up an excuse as to why she wasn't around saying she collapsed one day.
Heeseung: what?! But mates are supposed to protect each other and have a strong feeling telling them not too! Whatever she must have done must have made a stronger feeling in her mates to kill her...
Y/n: do you think that happened with the other girl?
Heeseung: maybe she died trying to protect... her mates? Maybe she felt bad after remembering her past life?
Y/n: that still doesn't make sense though! Aishhhh

You leaned back on your chair, clearly getting frustrated.

Y/n: maybe we should come back in a weeks time to come back more open-minded to the whole situation?
Heeseung: alright let's do that then

Just like that you left and so did Heeseung. You went to the dance studio so you could clear your mind a bit.

Whenever you felt sad or angry or any type of strong emotion you put it into a dance.

Y/n: ah finally some time alone
???: boo!

You flinched then turned around slowly.
The random person just laughed.

???: nice to meet you you can call me ni-ki!

He excitedly held out his hand as his eyes glistened with a playful antic. When you were going to take his hand he quickly pulls his hand away and brushes his fingers through his hair.

Y/n: I'm y/n
Ni-ki: oh your that person hyung was talking about!
Y/n: I guess i am?
Ni-ki: well nice to meet you in the flesh. They really don't do well describing how beautiful you really are in person!

You got flustered by the sudden compliment.

Ni-ki: so you here to dance or just stand there?
Y/n: I'm here to dance!
Ni-ki: how about you dance with me?
Y/n: that would be lovely!

After a while~

Ni-ki: your good!
Y/n: thanks ni-ki
Ni-ki: how would you like to be my dance partner?
Y/n: you want me too?
Ni-ki: ofc!
Y/n: okay then i will.

You happily went to grab your phone and held out the contact info for him. He obliged and soon enough he gave it back and you checked the contact to see 'Your next bf ❤️'. You smiled and giggled at his playfulness.

Ni-ki: hello new dance partner!

You both just smiled at each other. You grabbed your stuff then left Ni-ki alone in the dance studio where he can be seen doing a little victory dance.

It's been a while... um... yeah I'm back. Lately I've felt more motivated and seeing the comments you've guys been doing. Thanks for all the encouragement. Hopefully I'll finish the chapters by next week maybe. Don't hold me accountable for that though! I don't promise i won't disappear for another year. Anyways I've been focusing on enjoying life as it comes and focusing on study especially as soon I'll have my GCSE's crazy how time flies. Love you guys ❤️😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 504 27
Kim Sunoo is a sunshine in their class, he always brighten up everyone's mood. One day, a new girl enter the class she have a very gloomy face becaus...
13K 847 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
5.3K 362 21
Hidden rivalry between two completely different boys, trying to gain the affection of one oblivious girl. Ni-ki, who is the school trickster and is...
1.2K 39 20
This story is about y/n L/n. A high school senior. Y/n has always been popular because she's always been different. Not in a "I'm so different notice...