selfishly selfless

By Anu_imagine

Anaya Singh, neither model like body nor a fat one just enough muscle not your any cliche girl either loved o... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Successful
Aesthetics
Chapter 2: Domiciliary
Chapter 3: Growing
Chapter 4: Ruthless
Chapter 5: Curious
Chapter 6: Bidding
Chapter 7: Emotion
Chapter 8: Complicated
Chapter 10: Best friend
Chapter 11: Expected
Chapter 12: Own People
Chapter 13: Assumption
Chapter 14: Protector
Chapter 15: Indescribable
Chapter 16: Realising
Chapter 17: Serious
Chapter 18: Business
Chapter 19: Expressive
Chapter 20: Messy
Chapter 21: Appalling
Chapter 22: I Do
Chapter 23: Embarrassment
Chapter 24: Deal

Chapter 9: Mustafa's

168 14 2
By Anu_imagine

Selfish! this is the word many of us gets offend upon when called upon and she was the same many years back and time teaches you things you are never wishing to learn she learnt it the hard way.

No one was neither born the way they are right now nor the way they will be in their coming future, its just how life and its experience has made us but yes your experience in life can't justify the actions you have in life because its all a circle of how you dealt with all of it.

She was not the same when younger, although attitude runs through the genes but she was humble when needed empathy was not her thing but yes understanding was and now too just in a selective arena.

But the main question where did it all started? well it was not like it started at some point but yes it happened through the span of time when she saw the real self of people as the saying goes'True friends are judged in the tough times'.

Her thoughts got disturbed at the voice coming from the apartment just beside hers and she swiftly closed her eyes when her eyes sensed the surfacing burning and took in a deep breath fighting her inner battles when the device sitting quietly on the box which held the compressor in it in her living room's balcony pinged with a notification.

She decided to ignore it but then it again pinged and the reality settled upon her bizarre mind and she picked the device up and checked the lock screen with a wallpaper of a lioness reminding her to remain strong and a notification from the hiransh and she unlocked the device and read the message 'Hamir bhai(brother) is coming to your apartment dii'.

It took time for the information to sink in but he she smiled after a moment 'i will always be coming back no matter how long but i will.'

When she looked at herself in her black coloured satin night dress of a one third sleeved button shirt and shorts and loosely knotted hairs in a bun with hexagon cut platinum specs sitting on her nose and shook her head and entered her modern kitchen to prepare him something and settled for ginger tossed spaghetti with a cinnamon pudding.

After a half an hour she smiled at the spaghetti and her pudding which sat in the transluscent looking freezer in the huge refridgerator and washed her hands clean before dishing the spaghetti on the kitchen island and the same moment the bell of her apartment rang and she walked to the door with an undescribable excitement in her steps.

When she opened the door the person on the other side looked at her and started laughing instead of the 'SURPRISE!!' he was supposed to say.

She looked at the guards trained outside her door with a stoic face, no one looking at her and she just just shook her head at the buff and handsome man and gestured him to come in and led the way for him.

Hamir Muqtalif Mustafa entered her apartment closing the door behind observing the tiniest of the furniture and nodding in appreciation.

"aaa..haaann.."

Hamir chuckled "fiker na karen meri jaan hum apki pasand ko nahin naakar rahe bas usse rubaroo ho rahe hain".(don't worry my life i am not rejecting your choice but getting interacting with it)

"As if" she scoffed.

When he looked at her again and that mischievious smile was back on his face"you look a whole lot like a married women."

He still noticing her reaction expecting a loud reaction out of her but was not a single bit surprised at that but a tinge of sadness crossed his face but left the same moment it came as though it was never there before.

"You really have changed"he muttered under his breath with no intension of anaya hearing it but she did but decided to ignore as she had done these past years she had heard of the words from multiple mouths some of which it did not matter but the ones whose it mattered was ignored upfront and thought of basking with silence.

She shook her head at the ting of the freezer indicating of the timer going off "Bhai jaan let me have the pleasure to dine with you."

"I knew that traitor would do that"

She chuckled at his expressions.

"But yes one good thing turned out that i will have food you made after a very long time."

She smiled looking into the space as if remembering some good memory.

He rubbed his hands and walked to the kitchen island picked the crockery setting it on the four seater dining table lighted with a large chandelier of the same size and shape.

She came out of the daze with the screeching of the marble and platinum chair and took a seat opposite to Hamir and served herself when he was done.

She waited for him take the first bite and was satisfied with the reaction on his face"Ma shah allah !! anaya aap to wakayi mein itna umda khana pakane lagi hain."(oh my god anaya you have started to cook such amazing food)

She just smiled at that but her smile faltered at the next thing he said"Humaira should definitely practice with you."

She smiled mirthlessly after the thought crossed her mind 'she did not tell him till date'.

"Humaira misses you." he said noticing that distinct smile on her face.

When she looked at him furrowing her brows"yes she did not tell me anything but she just said that something happened and she would not tell me what without you and she asked me to not take her name in front of you she actually pleaded."

She just shrugged but her heart was aching to pick the device sitting on her left and ring her but the spiralling emotions made it difficult for to even think into things sanely and not regret them afterwards.

"You don't hate her." 

She looked up at him with no expression on his face.

"You know that this face won't work on me..... "

"She thought you hate her."he said after a eerily silent wait.

"I don't"

She just looked down at her plate to hide her moist eyes from the man sitting in front of her.

"Ok let's talk about why I came all the way from Dubai"he thought to lift the suddenly thick environment.

She looked up smiling.

"My nikaah is set for next week."

Her eyes sparkled and then the same gloominess took over.

"You have to come and Humaira and your matters should not harm our matters right anaya."he immediately added when noticed her expressions.

She got up from the seat and went to the kitchen.

His face fell.

She came back with the cinnamon pudding smiling but with a lot of emotions bracketing her mind.

She served him"I will come why in the world would I miss the chance to attend my bhaijaan's marriage."

"That's like my anaya."

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love yaa😍

-Anushaka

Fawad khan as Hamid Muqtalif Mustafa

Sajal Aly as Humaira Muqtalif Mustafa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.5K 29
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
3.2M 18.4K 9
ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to all the cruelty power-hungry people threw...
474K 14.2K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
195K 9K 28
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...