Dustin Henderson x F reader

By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

this story is a stranger Things x reader, I might do one shots as well as this story! WHO'S EXCITED FOR SEAS... More

ᏰᎯᏨᏦᎶᏒᎾᏬᏁᎠ
meeting the Harrington's..
diary
hawkins middle
lunch
double standards.
a/n
will byers
...
and so the search began
the girl..
eleven
meeting of the mouthbreathers.
a/n (read before moving on)
nosebleed
new record
the one time thing.
Halloween
Dustin's dream
a/n
girls day
max hates Troy
a/n
the day i saw her face
sick day
the girls find out
the giggling
the Harrington household
falling for dusty

dust.. in!

66 1 0
By R1CH1ESBITCHIE

After a bunch of classes it was lunchtime.

'наконец-то' = "finally" I thought to myself, I bumped into someone on my way to the cafeteria.

"дерьмо, извини!" (Shit, I'm sorry!) I muttered under my breath, and reached a hand out to a toothless curly headed boy.

"Uh sorry I didn't catch that-? I'm dustin." He says with a hushed lisp.

I smile softly and tried saying his name without the lisp being hard enough to say it in English.

"Dust... "  I grabbed his hand and helped him up.

"Dustin." I say with a tiny lisp.

He tried not to laugh and ended up doing it anyway falling back down and me having to help him up again.

"D-dust! In!" I laughed a bit too, his name being broken up by laughter.

"Wanna eat lunch with my freinds and i?"

"F-.. Freinds." I mimic what he says.

I nod and he leads me to the cafeteria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...