AFTER HOURS [H.S]

Door wat3rme1on

Olives whole life has just been her and her dad and the carnival. Setting up, attending, and taking down ever... Meer

character list
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two

chapter three

3.6K 46 77
Door wat3rme1on

"So where shall we begin ladies? I'm thinking you guys start the show while I watch." As the words tumbled out of niall's mouth, Layla and I wasted no time in grabbing eachother and smashing our lips together. Kissing layla was obviously nothing new to me.

Sliding one hand around her throat and threading my other through her blonde hair, I pull back slightly to give myself better access to her mouth. Her hands slowly start traveling from my hips to my chest and suddenly she's pushing me down onto the bed and straddling my hips.

"Come on Olive, let's give niall a show yeah? i wonder how many times we can make eachother cum before he steps in?" Layla says before attaching her lips with own again.

I move my hands to Layla's hips before I'm switching positions leaving me on top of her. I roughly move my hands to the bottom of her shirt and rip it up over her head leaving her in a black lace bralette.

"Oh baby, did you dress all pretty for me hm? Did you want this to happen tonight?" I question with a smirk before gently sucking on her neck right below her ear. letting out the sweetest moan, she simply nodded at me. That absolutely wasn't going to do.

"Use your words Layla. If you want to be used like the whore you are you will use you're words for me." I say with a grimace wrapping my hand around her throat once again and applying more pressure.

"Fuck yes Olive. I wanted this to happen so bad," She moans out lifting her head forward to attach to my lips again but I deny her the pleasure.

I turn my head over my shoulder to see what Niall's doing. When I lay my eyes on him, he has his pants pulled down just enough to free his cock. He slowly started stroking himself while watching us infront of him.

"Someone's a needy boy isn't that right. Look at him Layla. Fuck, i mean all we've done is make out a bit and he's already hard as a rock. Couldn't even resist touching himself." I say with a smirk turning to face Layla again while starting to kiss her neck and down her chest.

I lace my hands through the front of her leggings and slowly start pulling them down to reveal a matching set of black lace panties. I swear to mother fucking god, if there even is one that this woman is physically trying to kill me.

I hastily get the leggings off, and immediately start kissing along her thighs avoiding where I know she needs me most. as I start getting closer and closer she starts moaning and writhing beneath me. I plant my hands down on her hips and press her hips into the mattress to keep her still.

"If you want my tongue you have to stay still. I can't have you acting like a desperate slut while I'm trying to work." I say to layla while looking her in the eyes. I haven't even touched her yet and she looks a mess.

"Just fucking touch me already Olive. I cant fu-fuck! Fucking take this anymore." Layla moans out while throwing her head back into the pillow. With that being said I take my fingers and drag them up her panties to see how wet she was for me.

"Oh baby, you're soaking." I mutter while slowly kissing against her clothed center making her hips buck up into my face. When my fingers get to the hem of her panties I curl my fingers into them and start slowly pulling them down peppering kisses everywhere I could possibly reach.

"Fuck Olive, please just touch her." Niall says with desperate eyes practically begging from behind me. His face is flush red and his hand is slowly gliding up and down against himself. I start removing my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and panties as I walk towards niall. I lean down acting like I'm about to kiss him, but before I do I let a string of spit slip from my mouth and down onto the head of his cock.

"Go ahead and keep going love, we'll be over here." I
say before giving him a swift kiss and going back to Layla sprawled out on the bed.

"Are you ready for me needy girl?" I say before crawling my way between Layla's legs. I settle between them and throw her legs over my shoulder while licking a long stripe up her center. I trace patterns over her clit before taking my finger and gently gliding it into her entrance. It still baffles me how wet this girl can get. It's magnificent.

As I continue working Layla with my tongue and my fingers, she becomes more and more restless with her movements and moans. I can tell she's getting closer from the way she's squeezing my fingers.

"C'mon Layla I know you're close. Let go for me love. Show Niall just how good I make you feel." I coo while giving her clit teasing little kitten licks and curling my fingers hitting just the right spot to send her over the edge.

"Fuck Olive. Holy fucking shit." Layla moans out as I work her down from her high.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I had to stop myself from cumming 3 times holy fuck." Niall says breathlessly while discarding the rest of his clothes and starting towards the bed where layla and I lay side by side.

"So how's this gonna work? I have something I want to try if everyone's okay with it." I say as niall shoots me a questioning look.

"Anything Olive, what's on your mind love?" he asks moving between us both on the bed.

"Well, I bought a strap and I was wondering if I could use it on you while you fuck Layla." I say nervously while looking at Niall. To my surprise, his face is lit up and he's smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Of course, go get it" Niall says while sitting up and turning towards Layla.

Of course he says yes when I thought he'd say no and forget to bring it. I walk next door and sneak into the house trying to be careful not to wake my dad yet there he is sitting in his chair in the dining room.

"Finally you're home. Go shower and get to bed tomorrows opening day and you have to be there early. let your friends know to pick you up by 9." my dad says without even looking up at me. douchebag

"Yes I know it's the same every year. Can I just grab something and go back to Layla's please. we were watching a good movie i just needed to come get some clothes and stuff" i ask praying he says yes

"Jesus christ Olive! What did i just fucking tell you? Go shower and go to bed im not dealing with this shit." he says while his voice raises slightly and then his phone starts ringing. He grabs it and walks away.

I make sure to call Niall and Layla before I shower and let them know I can't come back over and that we'll finish this another night. I can't believe he said no. It's literally right next door but whatever he says goes I guess.

After showering, I put on one of Zayn's big t-shirts that I stole one night after I got thrown into the ocean and needed a new shirt. Laying down in my bed I've never dreaded a day more. It's always fun until the lights go out. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow.

*****

Suddenly, I'm being awakened by screams and the light peeking through my bedroom window. I remember closing them last night though?

"Rise and fucking shine Olive! It's time to goooo!" Louis yells before getting up on my bed and jumping as hard as he can. I swear it's going to break one of these days.

"Louis i swear if you don't stop jumping im going to kill you!" I say while sitting up. They've never woken me up before to go to the carnival. Did I wake up late?

"Get dressed honey and wear something sexy! We've got a big day of riding rides!" Layla says before leading the trail of energetic idiots out of my bedroom. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I get dressed in a simple floral sundress and a pair of air forces and meet them downstairs.

"I love the dress olive!" Zayn says sweetly while continuing the journey outside and to the carnival.

Actually spending the days setting up and makes me so amazed that we built half of this. The carnival looks beautiful. The game booths are set up along the sides and there's an entire area in the middle of the beach leading out to the water.

After riding a few rides we decide riding the swings will be last before we stop and get something to eat and play some games before starting the ride journey all over again.

The swings were always my favorite ride. I loved the way the wind blew through my hair but I especially loved it this time more because of the contrast of the cold metal against my red hot skin. We all got so sunburnt setting up yesterday but this feeling almost makes it worth it.

Eventually, the ride comes to an end and I wait at my swing for everyone to gather so we can walk out.

"No fucking way, is that who I think it is?" Liam asks while lightly smacking the guys as they start yelling and running towards the mystery man they're talking about.

As Layla and I follow I can almost make out the figure in the center of the guys but I can't put my finger on who it is until I see him up close. I could recognize those emerald green eyes from anywhere. My cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and I instantly regretted leaving my house this morning.

"Well well well isn't it miss Olive Madden. It's a pleasure to see you again darling." Harry, the man from a year ago says to me with a smirk spread across his face.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...