I Am Taeyong Lee Not Hannah M...

By lkemmmy

Other than being a fan of the famous soloist and actor Jung Jaehyun, what does a die hard fan also have a Sta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
HAPPY NEW YEAR SPECIAL πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77 (The Wedding)

38

317 17 2
By lkemmmy

Jaehyun walked down the red carpet waving at the reporters and the fans that were at the sidelines, after all he was Jung Jaehyun he's been here done this already he had the steps memorized in his head it was almost as if he would walk down with his eyes closed. Even though he really wasnt seeing at the front or anywhere he was supposed to walk to due to the camera flashes he couldn't afford to make a mistake Infront of the almost 100 reporters with their cameras. The one who were hosting the small red carpet pre-event or something was dispatch. And well Jaehyun as well as other idols who were present at the 2021 MAMA all had some history with dispatch that's why most of them had to kiss up to dispatch so their pretty little lies would be hidden from the public eyes or more so their fans.

But Jaehyun was different than the rest it was very different by a huge margin. Jaehyun and dispatch's relationship was pretty much not good but hostile. Jaehyun was that one idol who dispatch never got to get their hands on his private life or anything so they have tried to sabotage him many ways which unfortunately were all put down even before it even breathed. For an example it was Jaehyun's 3rd year into his career as an idol when dispatch brewed a really dirty secret about him being in a relationship and abusing person B in the relationship. The scandal was so big it nearly ruined his career but he didn't care about his career back then because dispatch had released the scandal when his relationship with Taeyong was rocky and back then they nearly broke up but with the help of his company's legal and PR team and also his family's help Jaehyun was able to put an end to the scandal with receipts that he was never in any relationship with the opposite gender and he didn't know anyone who went but the name Person B had. At the end nearly two days later dispatch released an half-assed apology claiming they had mistaken the artist with someone else but Jaehyun was sure danmed that wasn't even the truth and since the damage was already done and there were late to the damage control Jaehyun swore he was going to make them pay.

And that's how Jaehyun became the first artist to sue dispatch for the emotional trauma and distress they caused to him, his family, his company and personal relationship ( since that's how it was written in the document). He also sued them for the defamation injury in the Korean justice system. Many people the netizens were claiming that he was overreacting but how dare them make such comments if they weren't in his shoes. Some idols also said that dispatch wouldn't be ruled by the government since they had freedom of speech, but that was plain stackingly mocking him Infront of his face. They were the same idols who ran to their group chats spreading the news talking about such a shame degrading him behind his back and also to the public eyes claiming that ' they always knew he was such kind of a person' only to ran back abs defend him when he had already done it by himself. At the end Jaehyun and his company were successful at the trials and the judge claimed what dispatch did fill all the clauses in the defamation injury criteria. A restraint that was signed personally by the Blue House ( thanks to his cousin) was handed over to dispatch warning them to stay away from Jaehyun for the rest of his career life or else harsh actions would be done on the company they were also ordered to compensate Jaehyun 8.9 million dollars for collateral damage. At the end Jung Jaehyun the great had the last laugh.

At the end Jaehyun and dispatch were never in the same waters, when all the idols were getting invites to dispatch parties and exclusive interviews or anything to do with dispatch Jaehyun stayed clear off them, this was the first time in four years he was going to appear in dispatch outlets with the permission from his attorney. Dispatch was quick and brief with him. They had asked him how he had been, what he was up to and when was he going to release new music after his last comeback which was a little over 10 months ago.

His manager had informed him that Taeyong was around backstage but he wouldn't be able to meet him because he was going over some things with the directiors and he was needed at his designated seat. He sat besides Baekhyun his senior ( also the one who they have been at each other's throats on the music charts every time they have a comeback which they always have during the same timestamps). Other than the friendly rivalry they had they were close to each other. As a matter of fact other than Jaehyun was only close to Baekhyun and Kun in the music industry. Baekhyun is someone like his mentor and Kun has the position of his friend and designated bridegroom on his wedding not the best man but the bridegroom.

"Jaehyun you are here" Baekhyun greeted him even though he wasn't looking at him. You couldn't even know Baekhyun was talking unless you were close to him since he was talking through his teeth.

" Just got here" he talked through his teeth as he smiled to the camera that was shoved to their side.

The two had acquired a secret trick where they could talk to each other without doing the annoying lean towards one's ear which was the best thing ever since it saved them the overanalyzation of their conversation by the internet

" Oh my god can this show get any slower" Baekhyun whined when they were given a little bit of rest time " I would have been back home lazing around but here I am in uncomfortable clothes that itch my skin"

" What was stopping you from coming" Jaehyun laughs at Baekhyun's misery

"Of course am not going to miss it a little Birdy told me that your darling is going to make his presence known and who am I to miss it especially when he's the one that's going to hand over your award" Baekhyun smirked

Jaehyun didn't answer Baekhyun statement since he knew the chances of that being true were high but never low. Sometimes Baekhyun scared him, he always knew something about someone. Baekhyun is the type of the friend who knows a man who knows a man that's why he knew everything before dispatch did.

"Oh here he comes" Baekhyun joined the others in clapping. Baekhyun looked over Jaehyun and chuckled "damn I didn't know you were this smitten, little lover boy got you wrapped around his pinky"

" Shut up Hyung"

" And the award of Artist Icon of the year goes to Byun Baekhyun congratulations" Taeyong spoke into the microphone.

Jaehyun watched as Baekhyun walked to the stage to take the award . He knew Hyung had a motive by the way he kept looking at his direction.

" Your boyfriend is a great hugger" Baekhyun spoke to him backstage when Jaehyun was getting ready to perform while he was getting his make up retouched.

" He's a great cuddler too by the way" Jaehyun hides his jealousy by complimenting Taeyong

"Did you meet him" Baekhyun asked

" Didn't get to hyung" Jaehyun followed his manager who called him

" Good luck Jaehyun" Baekhyun left his changing room.

After Jaehyun performed Taeyong was back again at the stage to announce the best male solo artist.

" And the award to the best male Solo artists goes to Jung Jaehyun congratulations" Taeyong giggled into the microphone.

They played destiny as he walked to the stage to recieve the award from his 'boyfriend' who standing at the end proudly waiting for him. Jaehyun was so excited that he pulled Taeyong in for a ......

......

.......

......

....

............

Hug instead of taking the award first.

Taeyong flinched at first but he quickly returned the hug before pinching Jaehyun to let him go. By the time he was let go by Jaehyun he was blushing madly as he hurried to get off the stage even though he wasn't supposed to do it at that moment.

(At the end of his long speech ) "let's work hard for a better next year valentines. We will do bigger and greater things next year. January 7th my 5th album will premier please look forward to it. I love you valentines"

" Jae did you hug me because Baek hyung hugged me before" Taeyong asked Jaehyun later that morning night ( it was around 5am) when they arrived at Taeyong's apartment.

" No I didn't" Jaehyun denied

" You were jealous were you" taeyong chuckled " you were jealous because Hyung got to hug me in front of others"

" W-who said I was jealous"

" That was cute" Taeyong trailed to the bathroom to clean up before he slept.

Later when they were on the bed Taeyong cuddling Jaehyun while playing with his hair.

" My cute Jaehyunie was jealous today"

Jaehyun groaned cause he knew Taeyong was going to keep saying that for the next week or so but he didn't mind, because Taeyong was his and he has never shared what was his ever since he was born.

Happy new year ( early)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.7K 25
Taeyong didn't ask for this. He was supposed to be a regular idol, giving out fan service, practicing with his members, but here he was instead, slou...
12.8K 522 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...
206K 7.8K 77
A group of strangers meet online, each one different from the other, some models, some idols, some teenagers with raging anger issues. But they have...
5.8K 267 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...