holoventure! | hololive x fem...

By shiroscard

what will happen if ame accidentally opens a portal to other universes instead of other timelines? who will... More

INFORMATION
PROLOGUE PART I
PROLOGUE PART II
PROLOGUE PART III
3RD GEN APPLICATION
INTERVIEW
DEBUT CONFIRMATION
FIRST PROPER STREAM
lovey dovey interest

DEBUT

571 19 22
By shiroscard

6th august 10:00 am

you woke up in your bed and turned around to get your phone, 10 am? just 4 hours till okane's debut, i wonder how she'll do.

our introduction video already released yesterday on the holo en youtube channel. the comments were pretty hyped about us, the new generation. all this stuff were making you more and more nervous.

you got out of bed and ate breakfast at the dining table. you were eating cereal in silence, you sure do miss having the other girls around.

back in your own universe you guys were never apart. one time when you wanted to go cave exploring, they still went with you while they were scared for the dark. (they all got jumpscared by a bird not long after you entered the cave)

it was about like 11 am now, you got on ur pc and just tried figuring out the controls for minecraft.

you logged in in your minecraft account and started up the minecraft launcher.

you made a new survival world and thought, 'wasd was it right? pretty sure watson thought me this shit..'

you moved around and started to mess around with the controls, after a while you got a discord notification.

BEEP!

miriya okane
(Y/N) HELP DEBUT SO SCARY YOU BETTER GIVE ME ADVICE RN

kurosawa y/n
what
oh uh
listen to mel's asmr

miriya okane
nvm u give trash advice i'm gonna ask akira for advice instead

kurosawa y/n
FUCK U
i am gonna go bakc to playing some mc now

miriya okane
bakc

kurosawa y/n
stfu

you then closed the chat then continued to play minecraft for like 2 hours. by now you already had a house near a village. you also kidnapped a villager and placed him in a cage near you bedroom and called him george.

1:45 pm.. wait.. WAIT 1:45 PM. oh my god, okane's debut. yeah i am definitely gonna watch it.

you closed mc and quickly opened up youtube. still 15 minutes till her debut.

you stood up to get snacks from the kitchen and quickly got back in your seat after you got them.

you currently had sour and cream pringles and some gummy worms.

10 minutes...

5 minutes...

and then finally the stream started. the loading screen came up and disappeared after 2/3 minutes.

the background was a forest with loads of flowers and bushes.

okane's hat was popping up from the bottom and she slowly came up.

"hello?? is my mic working??"

the chat then sped a bit up and there were loads of no's while her mic was actually working.

"you can't hear me? oh, type a if you can't hear me."

then there were loads of a's in the chat.

"OH SO Y'ALL TRYNA DECEIVE ME ON MY DEBUT HUH??" she giggled.

"okay so.. introduction!" okane said when some kind of introduction paper popped up.

on the paper was written: name, birthday, age, height, favorite food, likes, dislikes, position (as in what her job thing is, leader.), languages.

"yeah so, my name is miriya okane," she said as she wrote her name on the paper, her handwriting is trash so someone in the chat asked, "what r u writing???"

"what- you can't read my handwriting??" she said in a joking mad tone.

name: miriya okane
height: 147cm
birthday: 18th march
favorite food: nachos
likes: ur mom, friends, being outside, anime, games
dislikes: blueberries, the dark, fps games cuz bad
position: leader
mascot: a black crow that's 95% of the time on her shoulder if she's on stream, her name is mous.
mama's name = rumi-mama

after like 30 minutes she was done with introducing her self and then it was time for the questions.

"yeah yeah ask me questions chat," she said.

"how aren't you nervous?" she read out loud.

"well.. i am actually really nervous you just can't tell by the way i talk. this is really all new to me, OH wait! have i mentioned that we're (you and the girls) are from a different universe??" okane asked the chat.

she continued to talk about herself and her experiences in your universe for a good 20 minutes before she ended the stream.

miriya okane
ok that wasn't that bad

izumi akira
ok but almost my turn so u gotta also support me

miriya okane
only if u give me a kiss

izumi akira
no

miriya okane
oh

after like an hour it was already 4 pm, akira's debut time.

you also watched it along with the other girls in a discord call.

it was going pretty well with akira's debut stream.

just a day till your debut..

THE NEXT MORNING

august 7th 11 am

all you could think off is your debut, wtf are you gonna talk about? what will their impression be off you? shit. you're nervous as fuck.

you woke up a bit late since you stayed up a bit late because of the excitement.

you jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed.

you hurried to the kitchen and got toast for breakfast, very simple.

right after you ate your toast you rushed to the pc and started it up.

it was 11:30 now, almost time..

you opened up youtube and started your streaming software.

the staff team already handled the bgm, loading screen and more so you don't really have to worry about that.

but what you DO need to worry about is talking. i think that most of us can agree that talking to complete new people is hard right? (sorry but in this story you're gonna be a huge introvert because i am one aswell and i don't really have the mindset of an extrovert.)

but you'll eventually get more comfortable with speaking with your viewers, this could help your social issues.

11:45 now..

BEEP!

inunaki hanami
eyyyy (y/n) debut almost time guys watch watch

slyvia elrod
YES

kurosawa y/n
NO
THIS SHIT MAKING MY STOMACH HURT

izumi akira
yeah yeah u better not mess up
cause
cause u can do it!!

miriya okane
cheesy

izumi akira
sSTFU

you closed discord, it was like almost 12 so you started the screen and the loading screen popped up. it was pixelated you and the others chasing eachother.

4 minutes passed and the background popped up. it was a illustration of the lake in your universe but with more rocks and trees surrounding it.

(let's just pretend that you have two cool little horns.)

ex:

your hair and horns were at the bottom of the screen, you slowly came to the surface and said, "hi" in a soft voice.

your avatar had a smile on her face, "so uh.. my you name is kurosawa (y/n)," you continued.

the illustration of your avatar appeared, showing the front, back and your horns from all angles.

"my avatar was illustrated byyyyy.." you strechted out the by and then showed yura-mama's twitter, art and youtube.

"yura-mama! please give her a follow on twitter we will really appreciate it that!" you said swaying around with your avatar.

"okay, about my horns.. listen, me and the other girls were just born weirdly, there's no explanation for my little horns."

you giggled nervously and pulled up the introduction paper.

"let's start with my height since i already told my name yeah? i'm.. i think that i'm about like 160 or something but i'll measure my height later!"

you wrote it on the paper, your handwriting is bad, but better than okane.

"your voice is a bit soft, i can't hear you," you read out loud. "oh.. my bad i'll come a bit closer to the mic."

you moved your chair a bit closer to the desk so your face is about 20 centimeters away from the mic.

"can you guys hear me better now?" you asked the chat.

"yeah? yeah okay then... let's continue! my birthday, my birthday's on 26th june. 6 days after gura's," you continued in a soft little voice.

"sorry if my voice is a bit soft, i don't really talk loud often, but i'll try for you guys!" you said with a voice crack since you were still nervous as fuck.

you wrote your birthday down on the paper and said, "my favorite food? let me think about it.. you know, i really like (f/f) (favorite food)."

the chat agreed and there were several me too's.

"glad that we can agree that (f/f) is good as f- heck," you just almost slipped up a curse word on your debut whoops.

"(y/n) did you just?" you read out loud.

"what? what did i do?" you asked innocently obviously knowing what you almost said.

your avatar had a cheeky grin on her face.

you chuckled a bit and just continued with the stream, "likes likes likes.. what do i like? i like uh.. i like shrimp, you know that one shrimp you can put in sushi? what's that called again? help me out chat."

the chat was spammed with ebi.

"ebi? ebi, thanks!!" you thanked the chat.

"and i uhm, like watching cartoons and you know just watching movies," you said.

"onto my dislikes.." you muttered as you wrote down your likes on the paper.

"i dislike perverts. they're just weird and creepy. i also don't like (l/f/f) (least favorite food), the texture just really bothers me."

you wrote the dislikes down.

"yeah, i don't really dislike that much stuff."

"okay okay now onto my position in the generation! i am the explorer cause you know.. i just am there's really no explanation to that," you also wrote that down and pulled out png of a black furred chipmunk.

"look!! this is orion, my lovely pet!" you showed them with a smile.

"isn't he cute??" you said as you showed him off proudly.

the chat was filled with aw's and cute's.

"how'd you find him? oh, this dude jumped onto me a few months ago so i just decided to keep this little guy."

you closed the introduction paper and centered yourself on the screen.

"onto the tags! let's start with the art tag first yes yes? okay so i was thinking about kurosawart? or like illustawa, what do you guys want?" you asked chat.

"hmm, i'm seeing loads of kurosawart.. okay then it'll be kurosawart! so now the livestream tag. what about kurolive? or whatever you guys want it to be? please comment!!" you said.

"okay then.. kurolive it is! now, what should i call my viewers? drop down some suggestions," you said.

"swampers? (if you didn't know, kurosawa means black swamp.) what do y'all think about that?" you said then pausing for 10 seconds to read the chat.

"yeah? yeah yeah okay."

"okay now we're done with that, it's time for the questions!! go ahead and ask me anything," you said.

"favorite senpai? well.. they're all my favorite but if i had to choose then it gotta be mumei-senpai, she's just really fun to watch," you told them.

"oh yeah i also really enjoy watching ayame-senpai's streams! she's just really adorable, love her giggles," you said.

"what kind of stream are you planning to do next? oh  lately i've been kinda interested in genshin and fnaf you know! so i'm probably gonna stream one of those games."

you looked at the time, it was like 12:59 pm, almost 1. "this should be a good time to end the stream guys, don't you think?"

"no stay pls i'll throw a red superchat next stream," you read out loud and giggled a bit.

"no," you said before you hit the button for the ending stream.

the stream went pretty well, right? after a minute the stream ended and you leaned back in your chair and stretched your arms. you're not really used to sitting down in one place for so long.

izumi akira
oi (y/n)
did you notice..
that you had 37k viewers on ur stream??

kurosawa y/n
wait what
NAH
bro thank godni didnt see the viewer count
cause
i would've pissed myself and im srs bro

8k viewers on my debut stream? my first fucking? this shit is insane.. i never would've thought that this many people would come to watch my stream..

let's just see how slyvia and hanami do on their debuts.

sure hoping to collab with mumei-senpai over some months..

A/N

1k reads already?? thank you guys so much!! let's hit 2k next yeah yeah!!

anyways.. can y'all like drop some plots for some chapters? i'm kinda running out of ideas but i'm probably planning to get every hololive member to go on some ski/hiking trip together and make you and mumei closer you know??

drop down some suggestions

END OF A/N

NEXT CHAPTER: FIRST PROPER STREAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 1 5
A series of interconnected stories that share the same universe which is my interpretation of Hololive lore. **Summaries are contained within each ch...
2.8K 30 27
Holo City, the place where all the members of Hololive reside. Here they live peaceful lives and enjoy the many places in and around the city, but wh...
15K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
4.9K 200 13
Shortly after the events of A Takamori Story, Gura and Ame discover what it really means to love. That includes all of the pain, sorrow, joy, and dra...