DEBUT

6th august 10:00 am

you woke up in your bed and turned around to get your phone, 10 am? just 4 hours till okane's debut, i wonder how she'll do.

our introduction video already released yesterday on the holo en youtube channel. the comments were pretty hyped about us, the new generation. all this stuff were making you more and more nervous.

you got out of bed and ate breakfast at the dining table. you were eating cereal in silence, you sure do miss having the other girls around.

back in your own universe you guys were never apart. one time when you wanted to go cave exploring, they still went with you while they were scared for the dark. (they all got jumpscared by a bird not long after you entered the cave)

it was about like 11 am now, you got on ur pc and just tried figuring out the controls for minecraft.

you logged in in your minecraft account and started up the minecraft launcher.

you made a new survival world and thought, 'wasd was it right? pretty sure watson thought me this shit..'

you moved around and started to mess around with the controls, after a while you got a discord notification.

BEEP!

miriya okane
(Y/N) HELP DEBUT SO SCARY YOU BETTER GIVE ME ADVICE RN

kurosawa y/n
what
oh uh
listen to mel's asmr

miriya okane
nvm u give trash advice i'm gonna ask akira for advice instead

kurosawa y/n
FUCK U
i am gonna go bakc to playing some mc now

miriya okane
bakc

kurosawa y/n
stfu

you then closed the chat then continued to play minecraft for like 2 hours. by now you already had a house near a village. you also kidnapped a villager and placed him in a cage near you bedroom and called him george.

1:45 pm.. wait.. WAIT 1:45 PM. oh my god, okane's debut. yeah i am definitely gonna watch it.

you closed mc and quickly opened up youtube. still 15 minutes till her debut.

you stood up to get snacks from the kitchen and quickly got back in your seat after you got them.

you currently had sour and cream pringles and some gummy worms.

10 minutes...

5 minutes...

and then finally the stream started. the loading screen came up and disappeared after 2/3 minutes.

the background was a forest with loads of flowers and bushes.

okane's hat was popping up from the bottom and she slowly came up.

"hello?? is my mic working??"

the chat then sped a bit up and there were loads of no's while her mic was actually working.

"you can't hear me? oh, type a if you can't hear me."

then there were loads of a's in the chat.