๐‘†๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐ผ๐ด...

By yellelovestoread

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ด was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
โ”โ”๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผซ๏ผนลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ

1.2K 51 4
By yellelovestoread

THE MIYAGI CANOES WAS SUBLIME. Nao would love to return and experience its beauty once again during the evening. The boat floating on the blue lagoon as an infinite number of astral sceneries would be visible to the naked eye. She was lucky that Kageyama asked her to go with him, since the tickets were very elusive.

The two were currently walking out of the establishment. His hand clasped with hers. She was still flushed from his display of affection.

The aftertaste of his kiss continued to be palpable on her lips—soft and determined. But what stuck on her mind was his confession—the three phrased words that he uttered with deep conviction.

I love you.

Nao tightened the hold of her hand on him, feeling a bit hazy. Blood from her veins rushing to the apple of her cheeks.

She saw the other players already out of the booth waiting for them.

"Took you long enough!"

Hinata was first to approach them. Annoyed and irritated. He was wholly flashing his glare to his fellow one-half of the formidable Karasuno duo.

Kageyama then returned his glare. "So what?"

Hinata just gave him a stink eye, motioning to stick out his tongue. The decoy began to look down. He wished that he did not. The latter saw how Nao was holding hands with his self-proclaimed rival.

"Anyway—" His upperclassman, Tanaka, shoved him away when he had noticed his kōhai going silent. "What did you do there? Did you have fun?"

Both immediately went red in embarrassment from his questions. The team was also starting to get inquisitive. The two were then remembered of the kiss.

"W-we—a-ano—"

Noa stammered, finding the right words to say.

"W-we had fun, Tanaka-san."

Kageyama supplied the response, slightly stuttering from his scrutiny. He glimpsed at Nao. She was still blushing as she had returned his gaze. The setter briefly squeezed her hand.

The wing spiker then slapped him on his back. "Good. That's good to hear." Displaying a eupeptic laugh.

"Now where should we be—"

"Nee-chan!"

A vociferous call loudly uttered from a distance. Nao recognized that voice. It belonged to her little brother. She saw him waving his arms for her to see him in the crowd. The boy moved to run towards her.

"Guess who I saw today!"

Ren cheerfully blurted. His face permeated delight. Nao then chuckled at his show of energy after his long dash.

"Why? Who is it, Ren-kun?"

Nao asked him, watching the latter in an expectant way. She then perceived another person approaching them. A look of surprise spreading across the team.

The Fuji whipped her head towards the new individual. Curiosity besmeared on her features.

She first saw his verdant orbs looking at the flock of volleyball players then to her.

"Toshi-kun!"

Nao greeted, releasing Kageyama's hand to go to the Shiratorizawa captain. A twinkle of surprise bubbling when she went near him.

Kageyama only watched the girl as she left his side. The palm of his hand was quite empty without her holding it.

Ushijima welcomed her in a long embrace, sweeping her off the ground. "You are breathtaking." He addressed in a whisper. "Incredibly exquisite."

The ace told Nao, cupping both of her cheeks. A lucent curve arching on the sides of his mouth. He then heard the girl laughed in mirth, nudging him on his shoulder.

"What's with you and all of your surprises? You should tell me whenever you are planning to be here."

Her lips pouted as she glared at him. Ushijima then pinched her cheeks fondly. "I love your reactions, Nao-chan. How your face shows awe and delight as you see me by surprise." Nuzzling his face to her hair, breathing the scent of vanilla. "All of them because of me."

Nao beamed at his response, pulling the gifted captain close in an embrace.

"No matter—I'm happy to see you once again." She told him, gazing through his olive green pools. "Toshi-kun."

It was nigh late in the evening when they had returned home. A lot had happened during the celebration of the festival. Nao could say it was fun spending time with the Karasuno team. The players were thoughtful and they had welcomed her as if she was an immemorial part of them.

She then fondled the gems of the bracelet that she had received as a gift. Its beauty and color reminding her of the wisteria tree.

Ushijima was with her. The two having an eventide stroll.

"Ne, Toshi-kun. I thought that you have other things to do back in Sendai City." Nao glanced at the said individual. "Aren't you busy?"

The said Shiratorizawa captain was looking through the expanse of the town. Their artificial lights were luminescent in the dark blanket of the sky.

"I have already taken care of some of them. Don't worry." He answered. "I realized that I wanted to attend and see the festival again. It's been a long time since I celebrated it with you." He then released a low chuckle afterwards. "So, I rode the last bus back here. GrantedI was kind of late to arrive."

Nao then motioned to shake her head in disagreement, showing him a kind smile. "It's better late than never. What's important is that you have arrived safely, and somehow, you still got to see the festivities with me—even though the booth masters have started packing and the entertainment has ended." She laughed at her last statement, subtly teasing Ushijima.

He then stopped to focus his attention to the girl, an amused expression on his features. "You always know the right words to say, Nao-chan."

"Well, of course, Toshi-kun. Where do you think did I get that from?"

Ushijima cracked a smile. The zephyr was pushing them towards each other. As if it was in support of the two. The olive-haired ace then listened to the whisper of the wind as it beckoned him to her.

He was watching Nao, taking her in. Mostly appreciating the curve of her lips and how it aligned into a perfect arc while she was staring back at him.

"I would kiss you right now." He could not help but thought out-loud, he was holding her face in an affectionate way. His verdant circles absorbing her flushed response. "But only if I may."

Nao was looking at Ushijima with wide, doe orbs and a sweet tinted blush. It made her heart flutter in rhythms. She then shyly closed her eyes, giving him permission.

The said captain began to inch forwards, drawing Nao and him together. He could feel the twitch of his hand on her back as she guided herself to him. His heart was sonorous—hammering in his chest. A little timid and apprehensive. He had waited for this to happen—so much that it was becoming unbearable.

With each thought writhing in his unyielding gaze, only one thing was clear.

He wanted to kiss her.

And so, he landed on the pillowy folds of her lips. It was soft and chaste. Slow and tender. Like the rolling waves in the early morn—savoring every second as it touched the shore. Their kiss was accompanied by a fireworks display that then painted the whole sky, emblazing it in vibrant colors. His corners turned upwards—an unknowing smile came into existence.

The heavens above were beaming in celebration. Heaving and emanating a wondrous sigh as they gave the couple their blessing.

"How I have longed for you—even before you have actually known." Ushijima muttered in absolute contentment, happiness permeating on his face. His deep forest spheres were evoking warmth and joy. Their heads linked together, his breath grazing her flushed cheek.

"Now and then—I have loved you." He placed his lips on her forehead, then looking at her with so much love and adoration, as he had begun to lovingly say before kissing her once more.

"Forever and always."

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

═════════════
━━ ❝ Forever and
always.
═════════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 216 32
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
36.4K 320 8
๏พ๏พ˜๏พž๏พŸ Haikyuu x reader ใ€ƒ "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ฟฝ...
206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...