SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

By axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... More

𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP24: ice skating
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP27: family reunion
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP31: something rings a bell
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP35: valentines
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP38: backstory
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗

EP19: grocery

20.2K 750 397
By axeofpeace

it was nearly 3am when dagger was editing her video. and that was also when she heard a knock on her door.

she saved her work and slowly stood up. maybe she misheard things?

minerva stood in place, waiting for something to happen.

and that's when she heard knocking. again.

she walked up to the door and took a glance through the viewfinder. she saw ajax nervously scratching his neck.

"hi" she whispered when she opened the door and shyly smiled. her cheeks grew red when she realised she's wearing her dirty hoodie but he didn't seem to care.

good night? i was going to a store and to be pretty much honest i'm aware you're not sleeping so i thought maybe you'd like to go with me?

"wha– you're aware i'm not sleeping? how'd you deducte that, sherlock?" she chuckled quietly, crossing her arms.

he typed something and watched her rosy cheeks covered in few moles as she read his message

you keep on dropping things and walls (and floors) are preeetty thin here🧍‍♂️

"okay, okay now. let me change" she scoffed and gave him back his phone.

ajax stood there, taking a deep breath. everything he said was true - he heard her being clumsy, he needed to buy some groceries and he thought about her (well, he always does).

it was so natural, you'd say. inviting your friend to go shopping groceries. so why did he feel so... strangely nervous when he knocked on that door? why his stomach felt like a field of butterflies when he saw her and she agreed?

butterflies?

oh fuck.

no, no. he's overthinking things. he just ate something... avocado. that's must be it.

"let's go!"

he snapped back to reality and smiled softly. she closed the door and wanted to go downstairs but he grabbed her arm gently. minerva stiffened and looked around, completely frozen. her heart beat was getting faster each second she looked onto ajax's eyes. why does this situation feel... unpleasantly familiar? why...

he took off the hand and pointed at the door, showing her his keys. he tingled them a bit.

"right" she let out a big sigh of relief, even he noticed that. minerva hit herself on the forehead slightly "the door. of course."

they left the building and marvellous smile has painted on minerva's lips when she saw that snow was falling.

"so, what do you need to buy?" minerva asked and shuffled a bit closer to him. when her green eyes looked up he bit his lip slightly, stopping his grin. "you don't know"

he nodded and she just let out a loud snort.

"you're unbelievable. good thing i'm going with you, dumbass" minerva shook her head and hid her hands in the pockets of her jacket. ajax pointed at her leg "how's the ankle? it's fine, actually. first day it hurt but now it's fine. still reddish but soon it'll be alright. do you have any tattoos?"

he took out his phone and showed it to her.

not yet, i'm planning on doing some though!

"that's cool! if you need emotional or physical support, let me know" she grinned and turned around suddenly when lady with a dog passed them by.

ajax smiled at the gesture and turned around as well.

"such a beautiful dog. i love big dogs" minerva hummed and noticed him looking at the dog as well "my dad has a dog! her name is eevee"

ajax grinned and in no time they were in the supermarket.

"oh it's so warm here" she hummed the moment they stepped in. ajax took the shopping cart while she looked around.

it was empty. maybe two customers, couple of workers. she could hear the noise of freezers and quiet, calming music. her eyelids felt heavy all of a sudden.

a snap before her eyes.

ajax giggled and minerva just smiled at his soft expression, while he pointed at the section with cereal.

"sorry, got a bit tired for a second. okay, cereal, that's good" dagger said and was walking right next to him, arm to arm "but i do suggest you to buy some bread"

to be honest, he was relieved that she went with him. of course he was afraid she'll judge him but above all, he had no idea about basic food combinations.

he's just a grungy youtuber, of course he only eats take out food.

"what's the budget?" she asked suddenly, giggling when she stood on her tippy toes to grab fruit loops.

he shrugged, sending her a smug smile.

"wohoho i see..." minerva nodded and jumped. her fingers brushed against the box and it fell from the shelf. she managed to catch it in last minute and ajax made a dramatic impression of relief. "shut up, should've helped me"

as minerva was gaining more energy and explaining why he should buy each product and how many recipes she knows, he was getting more tired.

no, not of her. corpse was genuinely tired and he wasn't getting enough sleep. the warm atmosphere of the store was just making his eyes close, her smell was just so comforting and he didn't even notice when his head fell onto her shoulder while they stopped and she searched for something on her phone.

minerva certainly did notice his head on her shoulder. she stiffened, not sure what to do. and also because of the weird flip in her stomach.

his black hair was tickling her neck but she managed to stay cool. grin formed on her lips but she was heartbroken to wake him up.

"hey, ajax, i know my shoulder is comfortable but you need to wake up. i'm sorry" she whispered softly and tapped his arm. he gently rose his head back up, yawing "sorry. yknow what, let's just pay now and quickly go home"

ajax's cheeks reddened when he realised what happened.

while minerva tried to ignore the growing despised by her, unfortunately familiar feeling in her stomach... ranboo may or may not broke the internet.

ranboo @ranboosaysstuff • 3h
i'm tired of dagger being accused of honestly disgusting things by you disrespectful people so i think i need to say the truth. she's my godmother (unfortunately). that's why we hang out a lot. hope that is clear now and no, don't ask her questions about my childhood or i will cry.
💬          ♻️          ❤️
|
ranboo @ranboosaysstuff • 3h
no one knew by the way :D

user01          @user01     •     3h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
WHAT

user02          @user02     •     3h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
HUH

user03 @user03 • 2h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
NO BC THATS GREAT I GET IT NOW WHY THEIR HUMOUR IS SO FAMILIAR IM SOBBING THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE EVER GOT

dream @dream • 3h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
hold on a fucking minute.
|
user04 @user04 • 1h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff, @dream
mans confused

tommyinnit @tommyinnit • 2h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
THERE ARE TWO OF THEM NOW. PERISH.

ph1lza @ph1lza • 1h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
WHY YOU TWO LITTLE SHITS NEVER TOLD ME?? that's great though mate, can't wait to hear all the embarrassing stories lol! :D

user05 @user05 • 7m
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
okay but i want to know if they both knew they are twitch streamers?? like imagine dagger coming once to his room and seeing the setup and she's like "oh you stream too?"
|
user06 @user06 • 4m
replying to @ranboosaysstuff, @user06
LMAO he'd be like "yeah... wait WDYM TOO?"

user07 @user07 • 1h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
add her to the smp already dude

wilbur soot @wilbursoot • 2h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
i log onto twitter first time in three months. i see this. i blink. i leave. i gasp. i realize.

tubbo @tubbolive • 3h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
does that mean if anyone is mean towards you is mean towards dagger and vice versa?
|
ranboo @ranboosaysstuff • 3h
replying to @tubbolive
yes.
|
tubbo @tubbolive • 3h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
welp that sucks.

user08 @user08 • 1h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
cap

user09 @user09 • 2h
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
i apologise and cancel all the red flags i have ever placed.

mother of clout             @dagger     •     4m
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
you asshole i was supposed to say it first smh. but that's sweet u were worried 🥸

[🍙] AXE IS TYPING...

had to make ranboo reveal they are family cuz you mfs already figured it out 🤨

also i love it how ajax thinks he's sick <\\3 poor man is just feeling things <\\3

mwah love you, get some rest!!! hope you're having a great day/night!! drink some water and eat something <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 8.3K 32
"HAHA FUCK YOU" she yelled as she's just won the game best friends? no sorry your honour she has a crush on this man. 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦...
124K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...
273K 10K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. ❪ corpse husband 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ ❪ social media && real life ❫ ━━ 091020 © | maeIstrom