The Presidents Daughter || NA...

By GHOSTYmilf

"You haven't done anything wrong Y/N," Natasha says softly. "Then why are you acting like this? Why aren't y... More

Inauguration
Senator Romanoff
Bowling
Lunch
In the Oval
Old Companions
I Have a Boyfriend
Mother Knows best
Good things don't last
New beginnings
He's the one or not...
Black Widow
Not just the presidents Daughter
Hooker
Taste of Red Velvet
Oud wood
Love and War
Take me to Church
Iron Birds
Miss Keisha?
PDA
She's a nice girl
Chuck E. Cheese
Daddy?
I'll keep your secret PT.1
I'll Keep Your Secret PT.2
I'll Keep Your Secret PT. 3
Wash it Away
White means Innocence
I Messed up Daddy
Vera? I'm sorry
The Dress
Abstract Expressionism
Mystery Woman
The Truth Always Comes Out
The Interviews
Dear Abby, I'm sorry
Wedding Bells
Friends?
Please Mommy
Don't speak
Mosquitoes
Kill file
Who is 'Baby'?
Great Escapes
Bless this Union PT.1
Bless This Union PT.2
Bless This Union PT.3
Bless this Union PT.4
I'm Not Going Anywhere
NEW STORY!
Bikini
Disney
Nice Sob Story
Don't test me
Cartier Watches
It's Not Over
Cherry Red Buggati
Corny Love Quotes
The Housewife
Doctors Visit
Happy Family
Fun Facts/ not an update
NEW STORY!
Coming Clean
Farewell Party
Empty Nest
Surprise

We'll See About That

2.8K 113 49
By GHOSTYmilf

Sydney sits across from me, legs crossed with both hands on each side of the armrest. I could see why people found her intimidating, after the news about Theo being her son came out, she dropped her party-girl lifestyle and focused more on her career and her son.

"You've been avoiding me," She says seriously.

"I have but because I needed time to think,"

"And what about?" she stares deep into my eyes.

"You..... and me," I lean over to grab a cookie from the tray on the table separating us. She waits patiently until I swallowed, "I really am sorry, Devin made me realize that perhaps I might've been selfish, I didn't consider how this might affect you, us." She finally looked away from me, making me breathe a little easier.

"No, I let my feelings for you cloud my judgment. I know how much you miss Natasha, and I know how badly you need to talk to her, your drinking has gotten to be too much."  She eyes the glass in my hand. I slowly set it down on the table.

"I don't want to talk about her right now. I want to talk about you. I'm happy for you and Wanda, Does Theo like her?" I smile. Her lips turn up and her body relaxes.

"It's like having two 8-year-olds running around but one of them has a credit card," She kicks the toy car by her feet as she stands up to sit next to me, "Don't ignore me again, I missed your sweet voice and your stupid smile," I flash her a smile, "Stop that," she laughs, "how did Devin convince you to come? I know he had to"

"He said he'd introduce me to Sarah Paulson," Devin's house in Minnesota was being used to shoot a couple scenes of her show and he did in fact convince me by mentioning it.

"Wanda's here with..." Devin raises his eyebrows at Sydney. I look between them confused. I hear a car door shut in the driveway followed by laughter and conversation. I quickly stand up to look through the blinds.

"You lying scheming bitch," I scream, "I hate you." I grab my purse and make my way towards the back exit to avoid interacting with the guest.

"Y/N, come on. You need to do this," Devin pushes me away from the door, when he realizes it was too much work he just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"I hate you, let me down," I scream at the top of my lungs, I kick as much as I could but his height and strength were too much. I had given up by the time he reached the living room again and just hung limp.

Devins turns around so Sydney could see me I lift my head to look at her.

"I hate you," I say at a normal volume before going limp again. She kisses the back of my head.

"I love you too," She says softly. "She's coming in soon so do you want to get down or do you want her to see up your skirt?" she gives my butt a light tap.

"I'd like to get down," I say like Id given up. Devin sets me onto my feet carefully, I take a moment to fix my clothes and hair, as soon as they seem trusting enough I bolt towards the door. Devin chases after me, I almost make it out the door before he yanks me back and hauls me over his shoulder again.

"Remember, you could meet Sarah Paulson,"

"Fuck Sarah Paulson and Fuck you, put me down," I scream.

"Oh Y/N, you're embarrassing yourself," Sydney says, rubbing her forehead.

"How did you expect me to react? Thank you Sydney and Devin, now I can get back into bed with that cheating bitch  Natasha," I mock.

"I was thinking we have a conversation first but if you insist," Natasha says walking in.

"Put me down," I urge Devin quietly. "She knew about this?" I ask them.

"I didn't know you would be here Y/N," Natasha says annoyed.

"I'm not talking to her." I pour myself a drink of whatever the clear liquid was in a crystal glass holder, I avoid looking in her direction and had failed to notice she had gotten closer. .

"Yes, you are," Natasha snatches the glass out of my hand and pulls me into the nearest room.

"Don't touch me, do you know who the fuck I am?" I release from her grip as she closes the library's door.

"Don't tell me you've turned into one of those people, God you've gone backward," She spits. She downed the drink that she snatched from me. I snatch the empty glass back and throw it to the wall behind her, all the shattered pieces fall all over the floor and desk. She doesn't flinch in the slightest, in fact, she seems to have gotten taller as she lifts her chin up.

"Watch what you say to me Senator, I was kind enough to let you keep your position the first time, I won't be as generous the next."

"I doubt that," She steps inappropriately close to me, I could smell the alcohol from the drink in her breath, "I think you're going to be very generous," She husks in my ear. She grabs my hips and throws me against the wall, her fingers intertwined between mine and she moves them over my head. She leans in closer to my lips, the smell of her perfume intoxicates me and I allow her to kiss me.

"I hate you," I say briefly breaking from the kiss.

"I love you," she says back.

"You hurt me," my voice cracks as she kisses down my neck.

"I'm sorry, I love you, only you angel," she whispers, pulling up my skirt.

I missed her voice calling me Angel, I missed the warmth of her breath on my skin. But with those memories came flooding the ones of her lies. I push her away from me.

"I don't think Vera would be very happy to know that you're in here with me," I snap. She rolls her eyes.

"It's been over a year-"

"That doesn't make it hurt any less," I scream, "you made me question myself, I hated myself because I thought that finally, I found someone that I loved and loved me the same way,"

"I do love you," she whispers, getting closer.

"Stop, please stop,"

"I love you Y/N,"

"I have forgiven you, okay. So don't feel guilty anymore," I push her away from me again harder than before. She winced in pain as her hands hit the glass-filled desk. She brings her hands up and dark red trickles down from her palm. All the anger flushed out of me and jump to aid her. "Nat I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I grab a handkerchief and pick the small glass pieces out of her hands and push down on the cuts to try and stop the bleeding.

She snatched my hands away from her and cleans the cuts off herself. "Just let me-" I insist.

"Don't," she snatches away from me again. She turns her entire body away from me and towards the open window.

"Please Nat, please talk to me." I soften my voice.

"You haven't directed a single word to me this past year, now you want to talk?"

"You fucked an intern in my house and lied about," As much as I tried I could not hold back my angry response.

"And you told the world I was nothing but a fuck, and that you still loved Wanda,"

"I saved your career with that statement, If I told them that we were in a committed relationship and that you cheated on me in my apartment, your constituents would have never let you come back. I don't have to apologize for that, I deserve a thank you,"

"I didn't care about coming back, I cared about you," She screams louder.

"Bullshit," I spit.

"I'm sorry," she surprises me, "I was just- you promised that we weren't going to be a secret anymore but you still dropped my hand when we left the office, and only told people you knew wouldn't tell,  the only places we ever met was my office or your apartment. I wanted people to know you were mine," her voice softens.

"How ironic that it was just days before my interview," I sit on a big red leather chair in the corner of the room.

"And they thought it was Wanda, I had to sit through an afternoon looking at pictures of you both kissing,"

"Try a month of all news channels streaming your affair. You humiliated me in front of my friends and family,"

The door opens, Devin scans the room, and then notices the bloody handkerchief in Natashas hands. "I'll be right back," He runs off, Sydney and Wanda come in. They were quiet as they looked at the mess.

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to lock them in a room together," Sydney says to Wanda. Devin runs back in with a first aid kit and helps Natasha clean the cuts properly.

"I told you we should've come in when the glass broke," He scolds Wanda. She drops her hands in frustration and leaves the room.

"What happened?" Sydney urges. Both Natasha and I look away from each other and neither of us says a word. "Speak or none of you are going anywhere," she uses her mom tone, which was really attractive. "Is something funny Y/N?" She asks in the same tone.

"Nothing," I hold my head up with my hand and hold eye contact with her. She bends over the chair to my level, her face only inches away.

"You broke my glass?" She whispers, I slowly nod, "Clean it up," She demands.

"Yes mommy," I reply in a whisper, mostly to get a rise out of Natasha whose eyes I can feel burning into me."Leo," I call out to one of my agents, he quickly walks up to the door, "could you help me clean this up? I broke a glass and Senator Romanoff got hurt," He walks in and starts sweeping it up, I thank him repeatedly.

"Do you fuck all of them to get them whipped like that?" Natasha snapped as soon as he walked out.

"No Senator, I don't have to charm people with sex to get them to do what I say, unlike you," I sit back in the chair. Devin dismisses himself and Sydney follows.

"You're such a whore," She leans over, balancing herself on the armrest. "Sydney and Wanda? You've become everyone's little hump toy."

"Do you want to watch them please me in ways you couldn't?" I tease, I run my hands down her stomach and onto her thighs letting my finger slightly brush onto the zipper of her pants.

"We'll see about that," She smirks and walks out of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 850 12
It's been almost two years since the defeat of Thanos & the effects of the snap was successfully reversed. The world has slowly picked up the pieces...
340K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...
167K 6.4K 69
πŽπ‹πˆπ•πˆπ€ πŒπ€π˜ π’πˆπƒπŽπ‘πŽπ•π€, the wife of Natalia Alianovna Romonova. Both women go through things people wouldn't even imagine what it were...
178K 5.9K 26
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*COMPLETED*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut, cursing, fighting, mention of blood and...