Snupin Oneshots

By -via_strange-

I have been recently obsessed with these two and have decided to make an oneshot book for them, since not a l... More

Late Night Laughs
Red doesn't always mean Love
"Shut up and kiss me already." (Slight Smut)
Trouble In The Staff Room
Apologize? Yes, but to him.
Here? Right now? (Smut)
Birthday
Quick Kiss
Valentine's day
Time's right
Roommate
I'm sorry.

Home for the summer (Pt 1)

1K 28 13
By -via_strange-

Heads up: Remus and Severus do know how to drive. Harry is fourteen. The fourth book hasn't happened because I do not feel like writing the aftermath (I haven't finished rereading the book and forgot a lot of it). Remus has kept his job as the Defense Against Dark Arts Professor. Charlie is a original character I have created, that is all you need to know about them, and they are fifteen.

"You will be staying with Mr. Lupin and Mr. Snape for the rest of the summer, Mr. Potter." Dumbledore said as he closed his book he was reading. "As well Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley, if they decide to do so."

Harry, Remus, and Severus all looked at Dumbledore with wide eyes.

"Albus, are you sure this is a wise decision? Is your old age finally catching up with you-?"

"Severus!" Remus cut off as he slapped his lover's arm.

"I agree with Professor Snape." The fourteen year old mumbled as he looked up to face Remus and Severus.

"Albus, if Potter and I can agree on something that means that this is a terrible idea. Can't he stay with his mutt godfather?" Severus suggested as he cracked his slender fingers.

"Unfortunately Mr. Black is not capable of handling a child as well as you are, Severus." Albus glared towards Severus, still with his eyes twinkling with humor.

"If you wanted to stroke my ego, you could have simply complimented me when I walked in. If that is all I would like to get ready for our trip and avoid human contact for a few hours." Severus replied back as he got up and headed for the door not before looking back at Remus. "Meet us at the gate at 11:30 am."

No one said anything after Severus left and until Remus got up and stretched himself, cracking a few of his bones as well.

"Albus if you will excuse Harry and myself, we have a few things to do before we head out for the rest of summer." Remus politely said, as he gestured for Harry to follow him outside of Dumbledore's office.

Harry took the sign and got up as well and said his farewells to Dumbledore. As soon as Remus and Harry were walking down the corridors, headed to the Gryffindor dormitory.

"So are you and Professor Snape friends? Dating? Married? Friends with benefits?" Harry rushed out, trying to figure out what was going on between his professors.

"Friends with benefits? Are you kidding me? Do I look like I would do something like that, Harry?" Remus laughed as he pondered the thought of it. "But I suppose you will have to ask Severus on that."

"What? Remus, you know that whatever I do will make Professor Snape even moodier than he was before." Harry whined, as his mouth twitched upwards.

"Fine, you can live in the image of whatever you believe Severus and I are to each other. Now pack up your things and ask Hermione and Ron if they would like to join you for the summer."

>>>>>>

Severus made his way to his office/shared chamber with Remus and saw a young person, who looked like they were waiting for him to arrive while holding two suitcases.

"Dad!" The person yelled, trying to get his attention.

Severus walked over to them and petted their hair.

"Hey....that took me minutes to do that." The person whined, as they tried to fixed their hair.

"Well maybe you could have just entered my office besides standing here like an idiot." Severus replied as he whispered his password and entered his office.

"I get that trait from you." They muttered as followed Severus into his quarters.

"Did you say something?" Severus asked as he turned his back to his child, trying to hide his smirk.

"Me? Say something to insult you? Never." They replied as they shook their head, while heading to one of the chairs in the room.

"Charlie, have you at least packed anything useful for the summer?" Severus asked again as he rummaged through his papers on his desk.

"Of course, I have my passport, photo ID, and then a couple of cans of silly string. As well as my wallet, pair of keys for the house and a buzzer for handshakes. Fake gum that buzzes you when you reach for it, sunglasses for the road, actual mint gum for my swag self and my frog bucket hat." Charlie replied with a smile plastered across their face.

"If you use any of those items on me, when we get back you will have detention with Eloise for the whole school year." Severus smirked, knowing his child had a crush on this so said 'Eloise'.

"What? Fine, Pops is easier to prank than you. You would think with all his years of hanging out with pranking people, he would be able to figure a prank out." Charlie muttered, as they played with the buckle of their suitcase. "Are there any surprises that I should know of this summer?"

"Nothing can get passed you, can it? Albus demanded that Potter spends the summer with us, since it will be the safest for him. Finally he realized that Potter's pathetic excuse of a family treats him poorly but he thinks that we are a better choice of protection." Severus explains as he takes a few books from his personal bookshelf. 

"Potter and his gaggle are going to hang out with us this summer? Does that mean that we aren't driving home?"

"No, we still are. Just because they are tagging along with us, does not mean that we are not going to go along as normally. Go run along and tell your father that you are ready, while I finish packing." Severus dismissed with a wave of his hand.

"Okay, Dad we are read-"

"Your other father!"

>>>>>>

Charlie's laughter rang through the halls while they made their way to their father's private rooms. They halted at the door when they heard a few people talking inside the room, but regardless they knocked on the door.

"Dad wanted me to tell you that I am ready to leave and bored so I am going to spend the rest of the time with you." Charlie said as someone opened the door.

"Uh who are you?" Harry, whom had opened the door, asked.

Charlie ignored him and entered their dad's room where they were met with two other confused looks.

"You packed?" Remus asked as he brought his attention to Charlie.

"Yep yep yep. I even brought my small pillow for the car." Charlie smiled. "So are these Potter and his friends?"

Before Remus could answer, Ron interrupted. "Yeah, who are you?"

"This is my child, Charlie. Charlie this is Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They will be joining us for our trip today and for the rest of the summer."

"Yeah no shit." Charlie huffed.

"Remus how come you never told anyone you had a daughter?" Harry asked as he sat down next to Ron in one of the chairs.

"I'm not his daughter, I'm his child." Charlie reminded as they played with a curl of their hair.

"Uh ok?" Ron muttered, while shaking his head.

"Pops, has any of them been in car? Dad said that just because they are coming with us doesn't mean we can't drive home. Also Dad's driving, we cannot trust you after what happened last time." Charlie giggled as they swung their feet back and forth on the chair.

"What happened last time?" Hermione asked as she finally spoke up.

"We don't talk about that. However after the train ride, you guys do not mind driving to our home? Er when I say our...I mean as in Professor Snape and I.." Remus muttered the last bits to the two redheads knowing how one of them felt about Severus.

"We are spending the summer with Snape?!" Ron yelled as he slapped his forehead with a groan.

"You are saying that like it's a bad thing." Charlie giggled.

"That's because it is."

"Well Ronald maybe you should not speak of our professors in such a manner. However I would be delighted to drive back to your home, and I am thankful that you are allowing us to spend the summer with Harry...right Ron?" Hermione smiled as she nudged Ron with her elbow, who just smiled too.

"Finally a girl in our home. It's always been my dads verses me! This is going to be so cool...so you're a muggleborn? You've been in a car before?" Charlie asks as they turn their attention to Hermione.

"Yeah, my parents have one back home and before Hogwarts, it's how I went everywhere." Hermione blushed as she scratched the back of her neck.

"I've been in a flying car, hopefully a normal one is more bearable." Harry laughed as he joined the three in their conversation.

Remus smiled at the conversation between the Golden Trio and his child. Remus grabbed the last few things around his desk and placed the in his pockets and grabbed his small trunk that was in the doorway to his conjoined rooms.

"Now that everyone is ready, shall we meet up with Severus?"

>>>>>>

Words: 1545

That's part one. Part two will be next and have the trip home and a small part of the Golden Trio along with Charlie, Severus, and Remus at home (Spinner's End) for the summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 14 59
This is a collection of my Harry Potter oneshots. Some are 18+ and some are not hence why it is rated mature. I mainly write from a female perspectiv...
1.5M 24.4K 107
One shots with your favorite Harry Potter characters (she/her pronouns) Mature content: Mentions of sex, underage alcohol and drug use, swearing (I d...
3.1K 37 42
Oneshots of your favorite Harry Potter characters!
532K 7.9K 123
DISCONTINUED! (However I'm still working on any requests I still have left) Character list: Harry Potter Ron Weasley Fred Weasley George Weasley Nevi...