Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-18

2.3K 205 29
By Rohahatim

Everyone was invited over for dinner on a Sunday. Ayaan was invited with his family, while Yumna and Hadeed were invited as a family. Shazia Begum, Ahil's mother, also invited Raima's family so everyone would be there.

Hassan, when he came to know Hoor was invited with her family, told Ali that that little girl would be coming and he was happy to know this.

The doorbell rang and Ahil went to open the door. He hugged Ayaan and smiled talking to him about something and then proceeded to hug Arsalan. His smiling eyes met Hoor's afterwards and she mumbled salam while making a face while he nodded and continued talking to Ayaan as he led everyone inside.
Momal was walking holding Hoor's hand while Meerub was sitting on her chachu's neck with her legs on each of his shoulders as Arsalan held her hands in both his hands to protect her from falling.

They met everyone and sat. Ayaan and Ahil went to the dining room while Hoor sat with Wania & aunty. Arsalan and Hassan sat in a corner introducing themselves with Meerub still on Arsalan.
Hoor hugged Aunty tightly, kissing her on cheek while she did the same, and Ahil grimaced at their love. Only if he knew.

"Where's her mama?" Wania forwarded her hand to shake with Momal who didn't hold it.
"Allah ke pas." Momal mumbled. Wania suddenly felt pain for the little girl as her own kids may never feel the love of a dad too. (Allah took her back.)

"Mama ask her to be my friend. I will be a good friend. She is momal, I told you na." Ali whined to his mother.
"Momi Ali se friendship krlo, he wants to be friends. My good girl na?"
Hoor cooed momal and she hesitantly forwarded her hand. Ali held it and squealed in joy. He took her to a side and took his toys out and showed her. After a few minutes of Momal only sitting there, he finally made her play with him.
(Momi, please be friends with Ali...)

"What's with that little one? Apne baba ke upper hi charhi rehti hai?" Wania laughed and asked Hoor about Meerub who was either on Arsalan's lap, or over his shoulders, playing with his hairs or hands.
(What's with that little one? Is she always sitting on her dad?)
"Baba nahi, tatu." Hoor chuckled at the word. (Not dad, uncle.) <Paternal uncle is called Chachu, since she's too young she pronounces as Tatu)

"She's Momal's little sister. Bhabhi died when she was born and isay Arsalan ne hi paala hai. Bas islye tachu bhateeji har jagah sath hoty hain." Wania nodded.
(.... Arsalan raised her. That's why uncle niece are together everywhere)

They kept talking for a few minutes when Wania heard a baby crying. She ran towards her room, excusing herself and picked Mahnoor who was crying continuously. Due to Mahnoor's crying, Umair also woke up. She picked their feeders from the room fridge and put it in their mouths, and both stopped crying. She picked both in her arms, one in each and went to lounge. She smiled at Hoor and placed both in their cots in the lounge while she sat beside them, so they do not cry. Hoor cooed at the twins. Meerub looked towards the feeder and then back at Arsalan.

"Tatu feeder." She pulled his hair and he winced, rolling his eyes.
"Abhi to meri shadi bhi nahi meeru, kia sochengi tmhri chachi unka shohar ganja hai?"
( I am not even married yet Meeru. What will your chachi think her husband is bald?)
<chachi means wife of dad's younger brother >

He whined making everyone in the lounge laugh while Meerub also giggled at everyone's laugh. Arsalan looked here and there and then stood up.

"Hassan main gaari se feeder le kar ata hun." He went towards the car but came back in a few minutes.
(Hassan I am going to bring feeder from the car.)
"What happened?"
Hassan asked, as he looked at Arsalan, who seemed a bit tense.
"Yar, I forgot her bag at home. Feeder nai hai."
Meerub frowned angrily and punched him in his chest. She understood most of what he said.
(Bro....Don't have feeder.)
Hassan chuckled at the angry bird.

"Isme kia problem hai, Mahnoor and Umair ka koi feeder hoga saaf ya extra."
(What's the problem, there will be extra or clean Mahnoor and Umair's feeder. ) Hassan moved towards Wania and told her the problem. She nodded and went towards Arsalan. She forwarded her hands to pick Meerub who frowned and turned her face to other side.

"Meeru wo feeder dengi."
(Meeru she'll give you feeder.)
Meerub turned her face back at Wania and opened her arms to be picked while Wania, Hassan and Arsalan all laughed at her antics.
"Bhukkar na ho toh."
( Ravenous.)
<I used google to find English word for someone who's always hungry🥲🥲>
Arsalan gave her a name, only to be replied by her phupho.
"Apne chachu pe hi gayi hai, ab tmse hi seekhti hai wo sab." He rolled his eyes.
(She's like her chachu, she learns everything from you.)

Wania made her a feeder and went to the lounge. She sat and tried to make Meerub sit in her lap and drink the milk and to her surprise, she did. She was expecting Meerub would insist on going back to Arsalan, but she sat in her lap, drinking feeder and playing with Wania's hairs since they were longer than Arsalan's and she liked playing with them.

Ayaan and Ahil came into the lounge when they heard a soft giggle. Ayaan's eyes went towards the source, and he could feel his eyes prickling as his eyes caught the glance of Momal laughing. That was a rare sight since she was very quiet. He kept looking at Momal with a distant look, with love in his eyes. He blinked his eyes and shook his head, muttering a prayer for their happiness. He went towards Ali and Momal.

"Uncle me ne mana lia momal ko."
Ali told him with a wide smile, and he nodded with a smile.
(Uncle I made Momal my friend)
"Thankyou." It was all he could say. He had seen his daughter laugh after a long time and it was because of Ali.
—----------------------------
"Raima, I am not feeling well. You should go." Nimra told her as she was feeling some pain and wanted to rest.
"I can't leave you like this. Should we go to the hospital?"
"No, I am fine. They're your in-laws to be. You should go."
Raima told Ayesha about her health and she said she'll stay with her mom. Eshaal was already asleep, so Raima took Maryam with her.

It was Hassan who opened the door for them, with Ali, who was a little secretary of his younger mamu. He smiled at Maryam and took her inside to play, leaving Raima and Hassan who went behind them, after salam and asking about each other's wellness. They went inside and met everyone. Everyone started talking about different stuff. Ali, Maryam and Momal were playing in a corner while Umair and Mahnoor were also playing with their toys beside them. Meerub had slept in Wania's lap.
—-------------------------------
Yumna was ready in a pink frock and matching sandals. She made a bun and put her dupatta on her head. She wore her bangles and looked at herself in the mirror. This was the first dinner she was attending with Hadeed, as his wife. Hadeed had told her he would come and pick her up at around 6 p.m.

Hoor, Ahil and Yumna had shifts in the morning. They did shifts in the morning so other doctors could manage the hospital at night because they were supposed to go. Ayaan had an overnight shift and he would go to hospital after the dinner. Her thoughts were disturbed by a loud horn and she took her bag and went outside. Hadeed was looking outside, his one hand holding a steering wheel. This was his elder brother's card. His brother gifted him a car as well when he graduated but he couldn't find the keys, he was careless. The door opened and yumna sat inside. Hadeed glanced at her and started the car.
"Achi lag rahi hain." Hadeed smiled as he took a turn.
(You are looking nice.)
"Thankyou." Yumna glanced at him and looked outside. A few seconds later, she huffed and placed her head on the dashboard and turned her face towards his side. He was looking ahead but his attention was on her. What is she trying to do?
He thought for a second and then realised something. It was his eyes. It was his eyes that she was trying to look into which she can only do this way. He sighed and pressed his lips together, not to form a smile. He did not want to let her know he's aware of her continuous gaze at him. He was finding it hilariously cute. His wife was madly in love with his eyes.
The car stopped in front of the house. He took the keys and looked into her eyes, his elbow on the steering wheel as he put his hand under his cheek. The staring game continued for a few seconds until Hadeed forwarded a hand and placed his hand on her eyes and she placed her hand over his.
"I love you, Hadeed." She whispered.
"I know." He removed his hand from her eyes and opened the dashboard. He took a gajra out and made her wear it, by holding her hand. She giggled at him and tried to leave but he stopped her, holding her hand. He placed a soft kiss on her knuckles and then left the car. She also opened it a few seconds later, coming into senses
————
Hello & Salam.
Why should the male lead always say I love you first🥰❤️?
Tell me anything you love about Yumna & Hadeed or their couple ❤️
I'll ask this about all the 4 couples but this part has their scene so asking about them.
Also, they're the only ones who are a couple already🥲Baqi sabki setting horahi hai guys, Ye Doctors pighal hi nai rahy😩siwaye hamari Dr Yumna ke jo ankhon pe pighal gayeen Hadeed ki♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...