Arrangement [H.S]

By melfiction01

Naomi has to deal with an arranged marriage. Is there just a need for money and cooperation behind it or some... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

07

230 11 13
By melfiction01

Harry

*the beginning of the day, right after leaving the apartment*

꧁꧂

"Don't be so offended, nothing big happened." He started pecking at my shoulder. I swear if he doesn't stop making me nervous, he'll earn a bullet in that dumb head from me.

Niall is really my sincere companion, true friend,he will always help me but he never realizes the seriousness of the situation. He always plays dumb and takes it easy.

And for all this, he annoys me like no one else. Sometimes I think that I will seriously do something to him.

"Nothing happened? You know very well that she is only supposed to live there, we are to have no contact with her except for the usual M A N D A T O R Y conversation that you cannot avoid. I walk into the apartment and you babysit her!" I don't know what this moron doesn't understand. "We've got enough problems already. If Roman finds out that she saw what happened, then it would complicate it for me, it could delay everything we had planned."

I won't let, because of a some girl having to urgently leave her room and her nosy not letting her bring her ass back to her fucking room, take away my chance to get my own back on a few men and finally find peace in my life.

"He won't find out, Nami won't tell anyone, for real stop Harry, don't overdo it." Nami? What the fuck is this nickname. All I managed to do was hit the back of that blond head quickly with my hand. "Both hands on the steering wheel! You'll cause an accident, no responsibility." He shook his head from side to side and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not responsible? Me? You're kidding me now, because of you-" he quickly interrupted me.

"What, god fucking what? Because of me she eat the pancakes for breakfast? I adore you Harry, but she saw the murder, and this is not a daily sight for her. She was sick all night, I wanted her to feel better. Trust me dude, it does not hurt when you help someone and show at least a little humanity. You can be a prick to me, but be a little nicer to her. Stop act like I really did something serious."

"But you did! It was you who had the wonderful idea to run away to my apartment! It was because of you that she saw Marco, and he found out that she was my wife! I doubt that this motherfucker will believe that we are married for love, that family always had a reputation and suspected arranged marriages existed there. We're going to be fucked now."

Well, the situation isn't great.

After a while I added. "And I won't be nicer to anyone, especially her, she's not a bunch of goodness. She's still related to that fucking family and I don't want anything to do with her. I needed this marriage to get my revenge on the rest of these people and you know it!"

I'm literally so good-natured that I don't want to kill her once I have dealt with the others and complete my plan.

That's how I included her in my plan - not to kill her.

 Entering this business, I did not know that things could get so complicated at the beginning. But in this case, it's worth working hard. My goal was and still is clearly set- to get rid of Roman and Marco.

Roman was not to find out that I had any ever contact with the other man. And Marco wasn't going to find out that I got into business with Naomi's father.

Marco is- I mean, he considers himself a serious and influential man. Maybe he has some access, but after everything that happened several years ago, he does not want to deal with shit in the city. The matter at first glance may seem strange. They were the worst enemies, and neither is interested in what happens to the other right now. I always thought that you have to keep enemies close to know if they are not in your way, but they are idiots, so no wonder.

Only that I had contact with Roman, so it is understandable that he could be slightly nervous that Roman is preparing something for him again and is trying to use me for this purpose.

So I have to do everything to lull his vigilance and he has started to do all he can again - destroying others' lives.

A dozen or so years ago they had contact with each other, some shady business, but as it happens in this industry, they quarreled slightly and a littleee war broke out among the mafia in the city.

They murdered half of their mutual gangs. However, they came to a small agreement. Roman stayed in town. Marco lives in the neighborhood but doesn't get involved in his affairs or the affairs of the city. As a result, Roman became the biggest exec in New York, and Marco, because he is older, took care of matters, mainly in South America; Brazil, Argentina and Colombia.

Marco, unlike the other guy, is not hiding under any cover and it is known that he deals with drugs.

...and something else that I'm going to punish him for. The penalty, of course, is death.

Marco, deals only with drugs, he has never been very interested in the other business. However, Naomi's stepfather is hidden under his corporation. I don't think you can call it his corporation because he just married into a wealthy and powerful family just to get rich and, above all, cover for further development in the drug world.

Before the pseudo drug war, however, he had shared interests with Marco for which they would both pay me. And I am looking forward to it. Life is complicated, I wish I could kill both at once.

It would be enough to take two shots, maybe four, to shoot each one to be sure. But no, there are a number of other steps you need to do first.

Well, first what you don't like and then dessert. They have to wait a while for their own deaths.

But for the moment, I have to deal with them and make sure I don't overtake them in the line to the world with Michael Jackson or Amy Winehouse.

We drove slowly to the designated place. I had to undo what happened with Marco last night. If everything goes well, he's gonna believe me and lose interest in Roman again.

"Hope we get this sorted quickly." I was honest, I wanted to rest for a while and take care of more pleasant things. "He will talk, threaten us, maybe wave his paws. You can check it off. If it all happens, we can come back." I turned to face Niall.

One sec. Is that idiot eating something again? He's gonna stain my upholstery with mayonnaise again. He eats like pig. Without offending the pigs in the trough.

After my disgusted expression on my face, he stopped. Wow, he turned out to be wise enough and saw that it would be appropriate to stop overeating at this point. A second car pulled over with Liam, Louis and Zayn.

We got out of the car and greeted them quickly. We walked into this dick's mansion and we are waiting for his arrival.

At the entrance we were greeted by his staff and led us to the lounge.

I've never had much in common with him. That said, he always thought we had a neutrally good relationship. It's true - we have a neutrally good relationship for him. We used to only have mutal shit with drugs for a while, but it's nothing special. But later I found out that he was behind the destruction of my life and cut myself off from him and start to planning my revenge.

I have been to his villa only a few times and that was some time ago.

And, of course, I saw him the night before when I was trying to steal valuable information from him. But unfortunately I work with a bunch of idiots and he practically caught us.

He only discovered that I broke into his property for 'no reason', but he certainly suspects I was there looking for something. But, fortunately for me, he doesn't know what for.

"Are we sure that after what happened last night, he won't kill us as soon as he comes in here?" Liam sighed softly, checking to make sure he had the gun with him.

"He won't kill you, don't shit your pants. Now he knows that if I am Naomi's husband and thus Roman's son-in-law, he will not do anything to us because the script from years ago will repeat itself, I think he is not so stupid. We just want to explain to him why we were here yesterday and let him back off. "

There was a noise of huge doors opening as we were seated on the huge couch in the middle of the living room.

I can add that this living room was decorated by completely tastelessly person. It is supposed to be rich, but it is only tacky.

"Hello gentlemens." A hideous, hoarse voice spoke. "Things got out of hand yesterday, so we either explain what really happened or we do things differently."

"Yeah, we came to clear up a few things." I decided to get straight to the point, I don't want to look at his ugly face for too long. "First of all, you will never come to my apartment again, now you will certainly not succeed, but you should not even try."

"Don't you think, Harry, that after a few years I suddenly see you in my villa by surprise in the middle of the night, the fact that I came to you is the most important thing at this moment?"

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't interrupt me again." Okay, now it's time for some lovely lies. "We came to you to renew contact with you, you know some new business. Why else would we come here?"

Yep, renew contact with you so that it would be easier for me to destroy you, but it's a small detail that you don't need to know.

Marco began to sit back in a fulvous armchair and someone from his staff handed him one of his cigars. Dude seriously thinks he looks like the Godfather.

He didn't answer my question, so I continued. "Second and most importantly, it is not worth mentioning and contacting Roman about what happened between us." I am begging you to believe me and to let go, old duffer, because I don't feel like shooting today or rather right now, because God knows what's going to come to that old head.

"I'm afraid it might be a bit difficult in the situation we are in, Harry. You are literally married to his daughter, to my worst enemy."

"Boo, hold on, it's not true." Niall decided to cut in, and I turned my head towards him. "We know very well that you have already finished this 'war' with Roman, or at least calmed him down, so don't tell me that this is your biggest enemy, because someone would be found- someone you hate even more." He winked at him. "Besides, well the boy is in love and love does not choose, I guess."

That is why he is my best friend. Sometimes his blonde snout drives me crazy mad, but he can talk like no one else.

But with this 'love' thing he could let go, but whatever.

"So I have to believe that Harry married the daughter of the most influential man in New York out of love?" He laughed softly then coughs as he took a drag to much on the cigar. God, it's a cabaret.

Nobody except the closest circle knows that there are arranged marriages in Naomi's family. Everyone always suspected that it was possible, but it was never confirmed. So for others it is simply a fact that a young entrepreneur and owner of an architectural company married the heir and daughter of the owners of the country's largest engineering company. In fact, things are slightly different.

Roman thinks that I just wanted to enter and form a partnership with him so that businesses would gain even more power, and arranged marriages could continue in their sick family. 

I entered into a partnership with him to make sure that everything that this man ever reached would come down with rubble and finally disappear from the market, and also to be closer to him, which would make it easier for me to kill him. Honestly, I didn't lie to Marco so completely. I also have to get closer to him now, but to get what I need, not for another shipping and business drug. But both Marco and Roman are idiots and don't remember anything they did a dozen years ago, soo...

"What can I say, Marco, anyone can fall in love sometimes." I can't believe I said that. "Even me." Never in my life.

"But I assume that since you are in a relationship with this little girl, you will make a deal with Roman." 

It is not known what upset this guy and he jumped up from his seat. "If he's up to something on me, tell him he won't make it!" Oh yeah, I forgot about it. "Don't play with me Styles. It's going to end badly for you and for Roman! I will try to make you suffer, and all the rest of your boys. I will kill you all and not even the tracking dogs can find bodies."

"Threats -checked off." Niall whispered very softly that only I could hear him.

I decided to interrupt his 'terrifying' statement because I could no longer listen to it. "Don't raise your voice, don't be nervous. You're older, don't pressurize yourself. You can try to scare us but we know you will do shit anyway .-" He started swinging his old paws from side to side out of anger.

"Waving paws- checked off." Niall whispered softly and subtly again with a slight laugh. He quickly turned a chuckle into a cough and Marco came to his senses and sat back down on his ass.

"-I don't really care what you believe and what you don't. I came here just to make sure that what happened is a misunderstanding, we just want to renew contact with you and smuggling drugs abroad to South America and you are supposed to be the best in this." Bullshit, I do it myself all the time, nothing difficult about it, but I have to come up with something and build his old ego to calm down.

"Okay, let's say I believe you're not with that little bitch because you're up to something but you really wanted to get married."

"She's not a little bitch." Niall replied quickly.

"Whatever you say." He said to Niall and then he turned back to me. "So you want to start a joint smuggling again? No problem, in some time I'm planning a big action. It will be very profitable. But before that, there will be a meeting and a party at my villa and getting along with foreign buyers. I understand that you will show up with your wife?" You must be fucking kidding me right now.

"She's not going anywhere."

"But then why should I trust you, shouldn't I? If we're going to do business together again for a while you'll do what I tell you, otherwise I'll contact Roman and tell him what happened last night. I think I scared your wife a bit so she's gonna tells him nothing about the party and the whole action."He smirked. I hate him with all my heart.

He clapped his hands and waved at his servants. "End for today, you will get information about the meeting in the message, if you are wise you will come with whom I tell you." Walking towards the door, he turned once more. "Are you going to go out alone guys or are the bodyguards supposed to pull you out by your clothes?"

꧁꧂

I sat in my lit office, surrounded by the sterile atmosphere of cold steel and glass. Papers and documents were scattered across my desk, remnants of the never-ending business dealings that consumed my life. I knew I despised this part of my existence, thinking to myself that these mundane administrative tasks were a necessary evil, a means to an end.

However, there were times when I couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration. While managing the company brought immense wealth and power, it often left me yearning for something more. I know I can handle the paperwork and make tough decisions, but sometimes I wish I could design something myself, create something tangible rather than just dealing with numbers and contracts.

Amidst these thoughts of my work, a name wormed its way into my mind – Naomi. I couldn't understand why Niall insisted on being so kind to her, on treating her like she was worth something. I thought, She's nothing more than an annoyance, an unwelcome presence in my life. I've never had to be nice to anyone in my adult life, and I have no intention of starting now just because of some crying girl.

My contemplations were abruptly interrupted by the sudden ping of a message on my phone. With a furrowed brow, I reached for the device and unlocked it. What I saw sent a chill down my spine.

It was a photo, a secret image of Naomi, taken from an unknown number

Unknown number
Sent 9.04pm:
*attached photo*
I advise you to hurry, we don't want anything to happen to your sweetheart, do we? If you don't bring her to the party, I'll take her myself...

Is that Naomi in the gym? Shit. I have to go get her, even though I hate her, I can't let Naomi happen what happened to her a few years ago.

 Without a second thought, I shoved my phone into my pocket and left my office in a hurry. 

꧁꧂

l o l

this shit is messy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 39 18
They got married for protection, for their mafias, for their family, but they were cold to each other, not wanting to be weak, they didn't trust each...
58.9K 1.6K 16
What happens if a tough yet sassy girl is arranged to a strong mafia for her father's company's sake? both of them were not interested in each other...
181K 3.4K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
40.2K 1.3K 28
It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy family. They get ingaged in an arrange ma...