Tale of the Hearts (Completed)

By sriiwritings11

Purely imaginary fanfic of my beloved Samsivaangi. This story revolves when Sam finds out his love for Sivaan... More

Character Introduction
Epi 1
Epi 2
Epi 3
Epi 4
Epi 5
Epi 6
Epi 7
Epi 8
Epi 9
Update on new story
Epi 10
Epi 11
Epi 12
Epi 13
Epi 14
Epi 15
Epi 16
Epi 17
Epi 18
Epi 19
Epi 20
Epi 21
Epi 22
Epi 23
Epi 24
Epi 25
Epi 26
Epi 27
Epi 28
Epi 29
Update on new story
Epi 31
Epi 32
Epi 33
Update on new story
Epi 34
Epi 35 - The Final episode
EPILOGUE

Epi 30

1.3K 151 113
By sriiwritings11

Long episode ahead..Enjoy😍

It's already morning..Sam woke up and realise that he was sleeping with Sivaangi. She was clutching his shirt and slept on his chest. He caressed her head and called Surya..

Surya : sollu macha..ippayavathu nyabagam vanthuche..

Sam : dei..enga iruka?? Priya enga?

Surya: Priya enkoodathan iruka..nethu night ungala elupa avolo try panni, give up panni, naanga innoru room le padututom..

Sam : deii, ennada solre??

Surya : hmm, vanthu kathava thore..

He made Siv sleep on the pillow and went to open the door..

Sam : hey Priya, sorry maa..Night neega call pannathe terila da..

Priya : naanga call panala Sam..

Sam : ille..ippathan Surya sonna..neega romba nerama try panninganu..

Priya : nambitiya..naanga romba late ah vanthom..Siv room le ille..so naanga angaya toogitom..avan unaku call panala Sam..

Sam : avane..iru varen..

He went and playfully punch Surya's stomach. They hit each other playfully and had fun..

Few hours later, they get ready for the competition.

They went to the hall few hours before and settled in their room. They did their registration and get their pass and wait at the backstage..Suddenly,

Surya : Dei, macha..yaarunu paaru..

Sam : yaaru da...

Surya : anga paaru!! He point towards his left..

Pooja stood there with her gang..

Priya : ava yen inga iruka?? Intha maari competition ku vara maatale..

Sam : cheri ava etho pannitu pora..nambe avala paaka vendam..

They shared a group hug and stood there..Sivaangi held Sam's hand and pressed it..he looks at her..

Sivaangi : all the best da..

Sam : all the best too, paapa..

Sivaangi : Pooja nenaicha konja stress ah iruku da..ethavathu pannira pora..

Sam : naa inga unkuda iruken paapa..onnume aagathu..

Sivaangi : hmm..

She still looked worried..he pulled her closer and pecked her head quickly..she smiled.

They heard the announcement on stage. Priya wished them the best and the trio get on the stage. Just by looking at Sam and Surya the crowd went crazy..this is the first time Sivaangi coming to this competition. So, most of them didn't knew her..the emcee invited and introduced them..

They begin to sing. The crowd went crazy again..the stage was set on fire. Both were immersed in their singing. They never took their eyes off from each other..it was so loving to watch..After the performance end, the crowd start to scream Sivaangi's name..that's the first time she heard that much of support..her eyes welled up..Sam noticed that and came to her and wrapped around her shoulder. Surya ruffled her hair..
They thanked the audience and went backstage. Sam pulled her closer and hugged her tightly..

Sivaangi : it's my first time da, I heard my name..

Sam : paapa..you deserve it da..

Sivaangi : hmm..

He pecked her cheeks and held her closer..they about to announce the winner so they went to the side hall..the judge came to the stage and announce the winner. It was none other than our SamSiv..the crowd went crazy again..they also receive best vocalist award..Surya and Samsivaangi went to the stage and received a big trophy with cheque. With the constant audience request they sang Kadhaipoma song again..all sung with them and they came down and took selfie with their fans.

Sivaangi POV

I didn't know people will show this much of support for my singing. I have won first place in some competition but this is the first time I heard people screaming my name. We won the champion title of this competition. We were requested to sang again. Sam and I sang Kadhaipoma song again. This time our eyes met and I could feel his love in his eyes..

As we about to leave, the audiences surround us and we took so many photos with them. At all time, I felt a strong hold that was Sam holding me closer to him. He didn't let my hand even a second when we pass by the crowd..

All of us were super happy of our victory. We decided to celebrate it. We quickly went to our hotel and change our clothes to party wear. I was doing my makeup when Sam came in the room..

Sam : whoaaa..do you plan to bury me alive??

I looked at him in shocked.

Sam : heyy..ennadi ivolo alaga iruka??

Sivaangi: Samieee...nee inga enna pandre??Priya enga??

Sam : Priya came to our room to spoke with Surya and I came here to check on my baby..

Saying that he pulled me and cupped my face...I tiptoed and we kissed on lips..he moved apart and trail kisses down to my neck..he sucked my neck and left purple marks there..my hands found his curly hair..he slowly move to my collarbone and gave soft kisses there..without realising I unbuttoned his shirt. My hands roam around his chest feeling his muscular body..he pulled me closer..he moved my dress down from my shoulder and gave wet kisses on my shoulders..he pulled me more and we lost balance and fell on the bed..I was on top of him..with one swift, he turned me to the opposite side and now he is on top..he smirked at me..suddenly, his phone vibrates..he ignore the call..the phone vibrates again..

Sivaangi : deii..phone ah edu da..

Sam : vidu paapa...athu antha Surya va irukum..

Sivaangi : en Anne da..eduthu ennannu kelu..

He get up and answered the call..as guessed it was Surya..

Sam : yenna da??

Surya : ippe nee veliya varala..iniki night nee veliya tooguve..

Sam : deii..iru varen..

Sivaangi chuckled looking at his disappointed face. He pulled her up from bed and adjust her clothes and they went out..Surya smirked at them..he gave him dead glare and four of them went to the party night.

At Party night..

Sam and Surya had cocktails. They were drunk but they know what's happening around them..Priya and Sivaangi had mocktails..four of them were talking and having fun..After sometime, Surya and Priya left to dance at the dance floor..

Sam : paapa..nambalum polama??

Sivaangi : vena Samm..nambe ingaya irukalam

He came and sat beside and wrapped around my waist..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : hmm..

He cupped my face and spoke in his drunken voice..

Sam : paapa..ennoda angel da nee..boma mooku..

He pinched my nose..

Sivaangi : deii..

Then, she felt someone patted her shoulder. She turned around to see a girl standing there..

Girl : hey Sivaangi..we saw your performance just now..it was awesome..can I get a picture with you pls?

Sivaangi : hmm yeahh sure..

She gets up and took photo with her..

Girl : ennoda friends ellarum anga irukanga..pls varingala? Avangalum photo kekranga??

Sivaangi : enga irukanga??

Girl : antha pakkam irukanga..neenga vaanga..

Sivaangi : ille nga..paravala..Next time..

She doesn't want to leave Sam at this state..she looked at him..

Sam : paapa..poitu vaa da..naa iruken inga..

Sivaangi: ingaye iru..engayum pogatha..

She followed the girl..the girl made her to stood there for awhile..

Sivaangi : enga unga friends?? En friend anga taniya irukanga..

Girl : itho vanthuruvanga..pls ingaya irunga..

10 minutes passed like that..

Girl: sorry Siv, avunga varala pole..

Sivaangi was so angry..she walked away from there..For her shock, Sam was not there..she called him so many times..Sam was not answering the call..she searched him everywhere..but couldn't find him..she again searched him and without realising tears flow down her cheeks..she search like a mad girl..she ran here and there looking of him..she was tired, crying and searching him everywhere..

Suddenly, she received a call from unknown number..she answered it with her hands shivering in fear..

Caller : Siv, safe Sam..he is at his room..

The call ended..she ran to the hotel and rushed to his room. The moment the lift open she saw someone covered their face with stole and walked fast out of his room..she ran to the room and opened it..she saw Sam on bed and he was unconscious. She ran to him and patted his cheeks hard..

He blabbered something..she took a bottle of water on the side table and poured on his face..he squints his eyes but still he couldn't open it properly..

She called Surya and cried over the phone..Surya and Priya rushed to the room and by that time Siv called the ambulance..the trio brought him to hospital. Sivaangi was crying non stop all the way..

Surya : ennachu Siv?? Avan epdi ippidi avana??

Sivaangi : enaku terila annae..

Surya : nee avankuda thaane iruntha??

Sivaangi : illeee..naa avan kuda ille..

She hit her head with her palms for letting him alone..Priya went near and try to control her..

Priya : Sam ku onnum ille da..alatha Siv..

Sivaangi : enaku Sam venum Priyaa..avan venumm..naathan avana vitutu poiten..ennala thaan ipdi aachu..

Priya : Siv..strong ah iru da..

Surya : Sam ku onnum aagathu Sivaangi..alathaa maa..

She hugged him and he patted her back..they reached the hospital..Sam was brought in to the emergency room..

Sivaangi stood there and crying hard..Priya held her hand and brought her to the waiting area..she curled herself and crying non stop..

Sivaangi : plsss Sam venum..enaku avan venumm..plss God..give me all the pain..he is a good soul..don't trouble him..pls..I want to see him...I want him..enaku ennoda Sam vennum..

She just murmuring these words in her cry..
Priya patted her back..no one can console her..no words can console her..she just want him..that's all!!!

Few hours passed..

The doctor came out..Sivaangi ran to the doctor..

Sivaangi : how is he?? Can I see him??

Doctor : he is fine now..he is abit weak..he has been given excess amount of sleeping pills..that's the cause of his unconsciousness. We cleaned his stomach. Now, he is taking rest..don't disturb him much..

Sivaangi : okay Dr..can I see him pls??

Doctor : who is paapa here??

Sivaangi was shocked..she just looked at the doctor's face to know why..

Surya : paapa is Sivaangi..she is his Paapa..why Doctor??

Doctor : he has been murmuring 'paapa' throughout the treatment..

Tears rolled down her cheeks..

Surya : okay Dr..

Priya : Siv, poi paaru da..nee first po!

Surya : aama Siv..nee po!

She slowly walked to the room and open the door. Her heart shattered seeing him in hospital bed with monitors and IV injection on him.

She walked to him and held his hand..his eyes moved and he slowly opened his eyes..

Sam : paapa..

When she heard that tears were flowing down non stop on her cheeks..she caressed his cheeks and sat beside him..

Sivaangi : epdi iruka?? Romba valikutha??

Sam : ille paapa..konjam tired ah iruku..

Sivaangi : cheri nee toongu da..naa inga unne paathukuren..

Sam : romba bayanthutiya paapa??

That's it she cupped his face and cry hard by keeping her forehead on his forehead..

Sivaangi : nee illama ennala iruka mudiyathu daa..pls enna vittu engaiyum pogathaa..unne theduna antha 1 hour is the worst hour in my life Sam..unne naa marupadiyum paaka maatena nu bayanthuthen da..enaku nee venum Sam..athu maatum pothum..athu maatum pothum..

Sam : paapa...alatha maa

He tries to get up..

Sivaangi : dei..enna panre..iru..

She moved the bed up and he pulled her closer to him. She sat closer to him and lean to his chest without causing him any pain..

Sam : paapa..naa unne vittu engaiyum pogala da..nee alatha plss...nee alugurathu ennala paaka mudile Siv..athuvum ennala nenaikum bothu romba kashtama iruku..

Sivaangi : ille..cheri naa alagula..naa alagula Sam..nee strain pannikatha plss..

They heard the door sound..Sivaangi gets down from the bed...its was the nurse..

Nurse : Sam, you're discharged..you are alright and you can go back home..but don't forget to take your medicines..

Sam : yes sure..thank you..

Sivaangi called Surya and they came in..Surya helped him to walk to the cab and did all the discharge procedures..all the way Sivaangi patted his back and leaned on his shoulder..they reached the hotel..

Sivaangi : Anne and Priya..pls naa Sam kuda paduthukiren plss..naa avana paathukuren..

Surya : cheri maa..kathava nalla lock pannitu toogunga..

Sivaangi : cheri Anne..

He went near Sam..Sam was in the bed..

Surya : macha..nalla rest pannu..etha irunthalum naliki pesikalamm..Siv unkuda iruka..

Sam : cheri macha..

Surya and Priya left..

Sivaangi came to him and carefully unbuttoned his shirt and take his shirt off..she also removed his shoes and socks and make him lay comfortably in bed..she changed her clothes and came to him..he was sleeping..she off the lights and lay beside him..he snuggled closer and lay on her shoulder..he blabbered something in sleep..

Sam : nee enaku venum paapa..nee en lifeoda angel daa..en paapa..

She patted his bare back and caressed his head..he slowly snuggled more and slept off her chest..she pecked his forehead and just pat him to sleep like a baby..he slept peacefully but her mind was filled with lots of questions..from the girl at the party, the phone call and the person who came out from the room..thinking about that she just slept off in tiredness..

TO BE CONTINUED..

Few more episodes to go..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 30.4K 126
It's a romantic story on TejRan. It's completely a fanfiction. There's no connection with real life. Now let's see what will happen when the two unkn...
242K 14.2K 31
An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it!
160K 21.1K 54
When fate entwines the life of two polar opposites in its own sadistic yet magical way, a beautiful love story unfolds. This is the story of Ashwin...
4K 534 11
Sam Vishal as Sam Vishal Sivaangi as Sivaangi Krish A short and cute college rom-com! Had a small idea regarding this plot. Do give it a read and I...