Epi 15

Sam texted her..

Sam : enna pakura?

Sivaangi: mele vaa..

Sam : yen?

Sivaangi : cheri varala na po..

Sam MV : yen thaana ketten..varala na po nu solra..

Sivaangi gets up and went up. He was thinking how to follow her since everyone is here.

He went to the kitchen first and drank some water and started to walk up to the stairs..

Binni ma : Sam, paduka poriya?

Sam : ahnn..aama ma..

Binni ma : cheri ya..

He quickly ran up to her room. She sat on the bed and using her phone..

Sivaangi : 5 mins aachu nee vara..

Sam : 5 mins thaana di..

Sivaangi : ohh apidiya..cheri po naa toonga poren..

Sam MV : enna iniki oru maarkama pesra..

Sam locked the door...she looks up to him..

Sivaangi : yen door lock panna?

Sam walks to her looking right into her eyes..

Sivaangi MV : aiyayo what he's up to? Let's just act like sleepy..

She took her blanket and try to turn off the lamp beside her bed.

He sat on the bed and she tries to get up..he pulled her by her wrist and she land to his lap. He wrapped his hands on her waist and pulled her nearer. She leans to him..

Sam : tell me why you asked me to come up? He whispered and she got goosebumps all over her.

Sivaangi : Samiee..

Sam : sollu paapa (in husky voice)

Sivaangi: athu vanthu..athu..naa..

Sam : hmm..

he tighten his grip..

Sivaangi: naa..ille..nee yen enna kiss panne?

Sam pecked her neck..

Sivaangi : Samiee..

Sam : eppe ippaya paapa? With his innocent face

Sivaangi : ille..when I was sleeping..

Sam : ohh..so you didn't sleep then..

Sivaangi: noo..I was sleeping but I felt your lips on me. I thought it's a dream but when I open my eyes I felt it real and you're just leaving the room..

Sam : ohh..so you call me up to ask about this?

Sivaangi : aama, nee enna nenache?

Sam : naa ennanamo nenechan paapa..

Sivaangi hits his chest and they both fell on the bed. She was on top of him. He held her waist and switch the position. He was on top of her. He held her both hands on both sides and kissed her cheeks again. She couldn't take her hands from his control. He was so strong. She gave up..

Sivaangi: Samiee... she closed her eyes..

Sam cupped her face and came near her face. With her full force she switch the position and now she is at top.

Sam : ennadi pandra?

She pecked his cheeks and neck and they had perfect eyelock.

Sam : yen ippe nee enna kiss panne?

Sivaangi : paapa eppothume vangunathe tirumba kudutharuven Samiee..

Sam : ohhhh...he smirked at her...

She knows he is planning something..she gets up from him. He tried to catch her but she was running around the bed..both of them were laughing hard. She got tired and stand by the window. He came to her..

Sivaangi : paapa pavam Samiee..

Sam pecked her forehead and caressed her head. Now, he understands his feeling for her. She is definitely more than a best friend.

Sam : paapa..are you okay with us being like this? I mean do you need time for all this? You're my bestfriend but things have changed now. I know I am feeling something for you lately..

She interrupted him

Sivaangi: Samiee, we will let it go with  flow Samiee.. You're my bestfriend that's for sure but I felt the same as how you're feeling too.

Sam : So, we will share our feelings when we are sure of it and when we are ready to share it. Until then, you always hold a special place in my heart..

Sivaangi: you too da..

Sam pecked her forehead again and she tiptoed and kissed his forehead..

Sam : Good night paapa..

Sivaangi : no..don't go..sleep here..

Sam : paapa, namma veetla irukom..

Sivaangi : cheri (sad face)...Good night..

He carried her to the bed. She happily hugged him around his nape and he make her lay on his chest..she snuggled to him and close her eyes..he carresed her head, back and cheeks. She slowly drifted to sleep. Sam pecked her forehead and her eyes. He gently put her back to pillow and left the room after checking everything.

The next day morning. She woke up and realise Sam was not with her. She refreshed and made coffee for him.
Srnisha was getting ready for work.

Srinisha : paapa, yaruku coffee?

Sivaangi: Samiee..

Srinisha: athane paathen, oru akka velaiku porale..avalku podanum thonala..(she teased her)

Sivaangi: heyy apidi illa..neethan coffee kudika maata..

Srinisha : hey cummathan ketten paapa..nee avanuku kudu..

Sivaangi: ka, unaku venumna naa tea potu tharen..

Srinisha: paravala paapa..cheri what's cooking between you both?

Sivaangi : illaye..onnume illaye..

Srinisha : aiii, poi sollatha...naa paathen..

Sivaangi : achoo enna paatha?

Srinisha : appe nee sollu?

Sivaangi : aiyo akka..I like him akka..

Srinisha: like ah??

Sivaangi : I mean I think I love him..but not sure. I like to be around him..I want him throughout my life

Srinisha: you love him di..

Sivaangi: akka (she looks down)

Srinisha : taapu ille Siv, avan nalavan thaan..atha vida avan mathumthan unna nalla purinji vechirukan..

Sivaangi: aama ka..naanga innum confessed panala..amma kitta sollathe..

Srinisha: paapa, enaku teriyum..neega mothala oru mudivu pannunga..aprama veetla sollunga..

Sivaangi : my chellam akka..nee enna paatha?

Srinisha : po..po..un chellam mele irukan..naa onnume pakala cumma ketten..ape etho nadathuruku..

Sivaangi got shy and playfully hit her..Nisha ruffled her hair and went to work. Sivaangi bring the coffee up for Sam..

TO BE CONTINUED...