The Witcher (One shots)

Av LustyMug

Here's some Witcher one shots (Mostly Geraskier) I've written, sad ones maybe a few happy ones I'll see how... Mer

Love Hurts..
Alone.
Jaskiers Broken Lute
Breathe In, Breathe Out
What Have You Done To Us?
Love Bites
Hawthorn
Weak And Wanting
The Pain Love Brings.
Who Hurt My Bard?
Life At Kaer Morhen
Wrong Place, Wrong Time.
Authors Note
Mary Had A Little Lamb
The Stars Will Guide You Home
Promise Me That You Will Be Okay
I Thought You Could Help Me
Weak and Needing
Her Sweet Kiss
Arent we scared?
What Aiden needs, Lambert gives
When the Wolf and Cat meet
Give yourself away
Let us take care of you, Little Wolf
What Lurks In The Shadows
Things we realise

Masked

1.4K 12 0
Av LustyMug

(Eskel x Lambert)

The party was as fancy as it had promised to be. Fancy drinks, fancy food, fancy people in fancy clothes wearing fancy masks in a fancy villa.

It was ridiculous. Lambert had never owned that much money in his life and he never would. No witcher ever would. Some people had all the luck. Or rich parents. At least the clothes he’d been provided fit nicely and he wasn’t going to give them back once the party was over and the contract done. As for the mask, he’d probably keep it, too. It was shaped like a wolf’s head, covering half his face and leaving his mouth free to eat and drink.

He snorted into his glass. A ridiculous contract, but an easy and well-paying one for once. Usually it was either one or the other.

The hosts believed their villa to be haunted. They didn’t live here, only occasionally throwing one or two extravagant parties a year and they thought a witcher’s presence would deter any spirit, ghost or other creature to show themselves.

As if that would realistically stop a pissed off ghost.

There was nothing here. Lambert had done some snooping, asked around the staff, poked around some corners and went down to the cellar. The staff was lying through their teeth, probably hoping to be left alone in the big ass castle and have it to themselves as long as the owners were gone.

They had even hired a second witcher.

Whatever.

Money was money and Lambert just wondered who the second witcher was. Not many of them were around anymore and either it was someone to have a good time with or they would try and steer clear of each other, each pretending to take this silly contract seriously.

It didn’t take him long to realize it was going to be the former as he spotted Eskel, flirting with an attractive lady whose garments probably cost more than all of Eskel’s gear combined and then some. He would have recognized him blindfolded, the mask (the same Lambert wore) made no difference to him. Lambert took a sip of the wine that could have bought all the land around Kaer Morhen (not like anyone would really want that old ruin) and wandered around, keeping an eye on Eskel, but not stepping closer. They still had the whole night.

Lambert helped himself to some more of the food and secreted away a bottle of oil. Then he moved around, chatting with curious guests and making his way through the gigantic mansion and eventually out to the garden. By that point, a good half of those attending were drunk, if not more. Lambert had seen quite a few couples go into the maze (the owners had a fucking maze) to get a little frisky, among them Eskel getting lead by that attractive lady from before.

Lambert turned away, feigning disinterest. He’d had Eskel plenty of times and once he was sure no eyes were on him, he followed them, waiting on the other side of the maze’s wall, listening to the grunts of his fellow witcher and the high-pitched moans of the woman. By the time they were done, Lambert’s pants were more than a little tight and he listened as they each fixed their clothes. The woman politely thanked Eskel, still a little breathless, and then left. Eskel stayed behind and Lambert smiled as Eskel came around the wall and pressed himself up against his front.

“Did you like listening, Lambert?” Eskel asked, a low growl in his voice that made Lambert’s pants even tighter if that was possible.

“You know I do,” Lambert returned, “especially if it’s you.” He grinned at him and watched as a smile snuck onto Eskel’s face as well.

A moment later they were kissing. Lambert licked into Eskel’s mouth, tasting the lady on his tongue and then Eskel lead him a few steps further where the plant wall was replaced by a sturdy stone wall.

“Convenient,” Lambert grinned.

Eskel shook his head fondly. “I knew you were following us.” Then he was on him again like thunder, pressing him back against the wall.

“I got oil,” Lambert panted as Eskel worked a hand into his pants. Eskel grunted in reply and a moment later Lambert braced himself against the wall, arching his back as Eskel worked his pants down over the curve of his ass and down to his ankles.

Then Eskel’s fingers slid between his cheeks, slick with oil. One of them pushed inside and Lambert let out a moan, maybe a little loader than it was strictly necessary. Let the rich fucks hear he was gonna get the ride of his life tonight.

“Could you be any louder,” Eskel hissed as Lambert pushed back into the second finger. He didn’t sound particularly bothered, though Eskel was more inclined to show his best manners on a job or around polite company in general.

Lambert laughed. “I could try.”

Eskel nipped at his ear, growling low in his throat but said nothing else. Lambert knew that Eskel fucking loved it when he got loud, loved it, too when Geralt got loud. Eskel was a possessive fuck that way. The louder he could make them be, the better. There was nothing but woods, animals and monsters around Kaer Morhen though, unlike in a privately owned maze in the gardens of a fancy castle.

Lambert rested his forearms against the wall, forehead brushing the stone when Eskel entered him. Open-mouthed, he panted as Eskel bottomed out. A gentle kiss ghosted over his cheek and he turned his head into the touch, enjoying the stretch and burn of Eskel inside of him.

One of Eskel’s hands came up, cupping his cheek and turning his head a little further for a properly messy kiss before Eskel pulled out and thrust back in, starting slow and easy and then picking up speed when Lambert goaded him on.

Lambert braced himself, shuffling his feet apart and moaned freely while Eskel pounded into him.

“Come on,” Lambert groaned, “that all you got, old man?”

Eskel huffed. Lambert cried out when Eskel cupped a hand around his groin and then slammed into him, pushing him into the wall, his hand the only thing protecting Lambert’s junk from getting crushed. Now it was rubbing against Eskel’s damn palm instead while his cock repeatedly pressed over Lambert’s prostate.

There was nothing Lambert could do but moan louder, bracing himself against Eskel’s punishing rhythm. Eskel was like a work horse, could have gone on for hours but Lambert didn’t have hours, hurtling towards the finishing line before he was ready.

With a chocked off moan he spilled his seed against Eskel’s palm, but Eskel didn’t let up.

“That good enough for you, Lamb?” Eskel grunted, pressing in as deep as he could go and grinding into Lambert’s clenching channel.

Fuck.

Lambert swore, vocally, clenching down a little more deliberately on Eskel’s cock, canting back his hips for an even nicer angle. The pleasure-pain of overstimulation made him tremble. His cock hardened again as if he hadn’t just come.

And still Eskel wouldn’t let up, going back to lengthening thrusts that shook Lambert to his core. Lambert threw back one hand, gripping Eskel’s sweaty flank and pulled him in closer until Eskel was pressed up against his back, grinding against his sweet spot with every motion of his hips. Now he was cursing the fact that they hadn’t undressed fully. Only fabric on fabric expect for Lambert’s ass against Eskel’s crotch and their thighs rocking together.

The second time around, his orgasm crested a little more slowly. With every brush of that cock over his prostate and his own cock rubbing against Eskel’s palm he felt himself coming closer, but Eskel reached the edge first. His thrust went uneven, pulling Lambert back from the edge and he groaned.

Eskel panted into his shoulder, biting the back of his neck when he spilled deep, filling Lambert up with his spunk. Then he pulled out and Lambert couldn’t help the whine at the loss. Quickly, Eskel shoved three of his fingers into Lambert again, digging them straight against his prostate, massaging the area while his other hand stroked his cock and then Lambert came, too, shooting his second load of the night against the wall and Eskel’s hand.

He laid his head against the stone, watching as his spend dripped from Eskel’s hand and into the grass at their feet. Eskel pressed a sweet kiss against the back of his neck, licking over the mark he’d left. Then another kiss ghosted over Lambert’s cheek and then their lips found each other again. For a while they simply made out until Lambert shoved Eskel off, pulling his pants up over his hips. Out of the corner of his eyes he watched as Eskel licked his hand clean and got his own pants back up. For a moment they locked eyes. Then Lambert darted in for one last kiss. He didn’t look back as he went back to the party, knowing that Eskel followed sedately behind him.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

146K 1.5K 23
Again this is sexual content hope you understand that but please keep in mind that I've been working on all of these OneShots so please no hate but i...
37.5K 275 8
Haikyuu one-shots, I started this as mainly Kuroken but this has just turned into sin -_- there's some wholesome stuff though - don't mind tags you'...
42.2K 659 35
!!REQUESTS CLOSED!! Not much to say, Oneshots and all kind of sh*t that comes to mind. All about these lovely cookies we simp for. OwO Possible form...
157K 2.2K 35
This is a collection of one shots about Harmione, some are written by others but a lot are my own. It also contains minor smut :)))