THE MAN WHO WILL BECOME THE P...

By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Luffy in this story is smart person. In this story, he still eats the devil fruit, and he will learn about Ha... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

3

3.8K 113 2
By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Luffy has been chasing Ace for an hour now, and it's making Ace annoyed. No matter how many times he tries to kill or get rid of him. Luffy just avoids it or punches the big rocks or trees that are falling over him.

Luffy: Come on, Ace! I want to be your friend! You are lonely too, right? Every kid doesn't want to play with me because they say I'm a freak.

Ace stops for a moment and continues ignoring Luffy. He can't risk Luffy knowing where Sabo is because he might see where the treasure is.

Luffy is just chasing Ace all day non-stop without eating, so he decided to hunt some animals that could be food to offer to the Dadan family and Ace too.

Ace sighs in relief because Luffy finally left him and decided to go on his own. After Luffy left, Ace immediately ran towards Sabo to check if he was okay or not. He also wants to tell Sabo about Luffy and how strong he is.

Ace: Yo Sabo, how's our treasure?

Sabo: Oh, it's good we have some catch today, but it's still not enough to buy a pirate ship.

???: You guys want to be pirates? I want to be one too! The King of Pirates!

Sabo and Ace froze when they heard a voice talking to them. They looked at the one who said it and saw Luffy carrying a dead crocodile. Both of their jaws dropped. They couldn't believe someone as small as him could defeat a crocodile all by himself.

They immediately run at Luffy and tie him to the tree.

Luffy: Guys? Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do anything wrong and please don't destroy that book. It's so special to me. I need that to become a pirate.

Ace: Shut up! You are going to tell others about our treasure!

Sabo: Yeah! Wait... maybe we should kill him to make our secret more secure!

Ace: Yeah! That's a great idea, but how?

Luffy: I'm a devil fruit user, and if you throw me in the water, I'll drown. All of you are the same anyway. You think of me as a freak.

He said quitely, but Sabo and Ace heard him. They now kind of feel bad because Luffy just wants a friend and he doesn't have one.

Sabo: Hey, Ace, I think it wouldn't be bad if we let him be our friend.

Ace: Are you crazy? What if he tells others about the treasure?!

Sabo: I think he just wants a friend.

Ace sighs in defeat and cuts the ropes, freeing Luffy. Luffy looks at him with hope that Ace may be his friend or Sabo too.

Ace: I need to ask you a question.

Luffy: Sure, what is it?

Ace: Do you want me to live?

Luffy: Of course.

Ace: It Isn't it so bad when I'm here?

Luffy: Yeah.

Ace: And it'd be bad if I wasn't here?

Luffy: Yeah

Ace: What are you going to do if Gol D. Roger has a son?

Luffy: I will befriend him! I admire Roger so much! I heard so many amazing stories about his journey and I met this guy named Shanks. He traveled with the Roger pirates when he was a kid! He is my inspiration for being a pirate, so I trained so hard!

Ace's eyes widened, holding back his tears. No one ever said those words to him. He always got a response that he would get executed.

Luffy: Are you perhaps Roger's son?

Sabo and Ace froze when they heard Luffy. They are now wondering how he found out about it.

Sabo: How?!

Ace: So what if I am? Are you going to hate me too?

Luffy: We are the same Ace.

Sabo: Huh? What do you mean you guys are the same?

Luffy: I don't have a mother and my father is the world's worst criminal, the revolutionary Dragon.

Sabo and Ace's jaws dropped in shock and their eyes almost popped out.

Ace: Really?! Wow, I never thought your father was a big shot.

Sabo: Yeah! It's cool, you know?

Luffy: Really? You guys won't judge me or tell others to kill me?

Ace: Yeah, we are friends now. Let's go eat the crocodile that you killed.

Luffy: Yay! Finally, I befriended Ace and Sabo too!

They then walk happily to Dadan's wonderful home with the crocodile. Sabo decides not to go home since it's a pain in the ass seeing his parents nagging him about studying.

Luffy: Hello Dadan-San, we're home~

The three of them noticed that the lights were off.

Ace: Is something happening?

Luffy: No, they are hiding. I think they are going to scare us.

Sabo: You can tell?

Luffy: Yeah, let's scare them shishishishi.

They then throw the dead crocodile into the entrace, making the Dadan family fall into the trap. When Dadan reveals herself, Luffy delivers a flying kick.

Luffy: Wacha!

Ace and Sabo are now lauging at the floor, clutching their stomachs.

Luffy: Behold my strength! The strongest pirate is here!

Dadan: Keep it down, you brat!

 Dadan bonks Luffy in the head. Ace and Sabo paled when they saw Dadan looking at them angrily.

Time skip

They are now eating the crocodile meat with bumps on their heads. They got scolded, and it lasted half an hour. Dadan is always threatening Luffy, but he is just calm and not taking her seriously, which makes her annoyed.

Dadan: I got your life so get out of here now!

Dadan aims a knife at Luffy's neck, threatening him. Luffy just looks at him with a "Are you serious face" and bends the knife.

Luffy: I told you Dadan San I am stronger than you. Gramps trained me hard.

Dogra: We can't do anything to get him out of here, Dadan San. He is not an ordinary kid.

Magra: He is a monster! There is no way a kid like him is this strong!

Luffy: The sea is full of mysteries, doesn't it?

Dadan: Ahhh, I give up! Fine, live here, brat, but you are going to be our slave!

Luffy: Okay~

Luffy said with a mocking tone

Dadan: You brat! You are going to be the death of me!

Luffy: Oh don't die, Dadan san. You have to take care of me, remember?

Dadan's head became red and boiled in anger. Luffy enjoys making fun of him and decided to make it a hobby. Ace and Sabo, on the other hand, are holding back their laughter.

Dadan: Aghh! I hope you die, you damn brat!

Luffy: This is going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.7K 35
(L/n) (Y/n), a 19-year-old girl, is a big fan of One Piece. She's always alone and never had a best life. While on her way home, she got into an acci...
1.2K 2 15
Kaito, or Kai for short, who ate an unknown Devil Fruit, was just a young man with an ambition to become a master battle strategist and merchant for...
270K 7.2K 87
Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke incident, his bounty become one of the most...
7.2K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...