Captivated | Harry Hook

By lostbeanchild

Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship... More

Cast
01 || Prologue
02 || Isle of the lost
03 || Revenge
04 || Auradon Prep
05 || Dorms
06 || The Museum Of Cultural History
07 || School
08 || Boys
09|| Love Potion
10 || Tourney Field
11 || Secret Revealed
12 || Parents
13 || Family Day
15 || Set It Off
16 || Ways To Be Wicked
17 || Auradon Girls
18 || What's My Name
19 || Back On The Isle
20 || Deal
21 || It's Goin' Down
22 || Spelled
23 || Royal Cotillion
24 || You And Me
25 || Good To Be Bad
26 || Marriage Proposal
27 || Hades
28 || Evil on the rise
29 || Uma?
30 || Night falls
31 || Beast?
32 || My once upon a time
33 || Asleep
34 || Break this down

14 || Auradon Cathedral

3.6K 69 24
By lostbeanchild

(Maya's P.O.V)

A/N: This is Maya's hairstyle/hair color and dress.

Evie made the Vks outfits for the coronation. We were currently in our room getting ready while Mal had already left the room as Ben and her needed to be an hour early just so that everything goes perfectly for Ben's coronation. I sat on the bed while Evie was doing her hair, and she notice that I was playing with the bracelet on my wrist again. She walk towards me and hold my hand to tell me that everything was going to be fine.

As we were about to step out of our dorm, I took off the bracelet and put it into the closet, since I was wearing a dress and there were no sleeves, it will be harder for me to hide the bracelet and the boys were starting to question about my bracelet because it was red in color.

(3rd person P.O.V)

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White announces. "Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand." And the camera points toward the wand.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now." Snow White says.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." Ben says as he grabs Mal's hand.

"Thank you," Mal says.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Ben asks and goes to slide his ring on her finger but she pulls her hand back.

"Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you." Mal says as she remembered the box in her hand.

"For me?" Ben asks

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Mal explains and gives him the box

"Always thinking. But I can't wait," Ben says as he opens the box and takes a bite out of the cupcake.

"No!" Mal yells but it was already too late.

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good" Ben says.

"Uh, do you...Do you feel okay?" Mal asks Ben.

"You bet." Ben answers.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asks.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben says which made but suddenly Mal soon realized what he just said. "Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew?" Mal says while Ben laughs.

"That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew." He says.

"I'm... I can explain myself." Mal tries to explain.

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Ben explains.

"Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?" Mal asks him.

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake." Ben answers.

"So then what? You've just been...faking it since then?" Mal asks. Ben then slips the ring on Mal's finger before kissing her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything." He says and the carriage pulls up in front. Mal and Ben got off the carriage and made their way to Belle and Beast.

"About the other day, I just..." Mal begins.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy," Beast says.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben explains.

"I did?" Beast says and Belle slaps his arm "I... how very wise of me."

"Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart." Belle says to Ben.

"Thanks, Mom," Ben says.

"You're gonna make a fine king," Beast says before taking Belle's hand and walking away.

"Wish me luck." He tells Mal and she gets escorted inside.

(Maya's P.O.V)

Evie, Carlos, Jay, and I were standing on top of the balcony in front of the choir. We all look very nervous as we are scared that we will screw this up and make our parents disappointed. When Ben enters the room, we all bowed as he makes his way to the front. Fairy Godmother then takes the Beast's crown from his head as Ben kneels in front of the wand and she places the crown on his head.

Beast lifts the glass and Belle passes the wand to Fairy Godmother, while Mal looks at the four of us before looking back at the wand. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks Ben.

"I do solemnly swear," Ben answers.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." Fairy Godmother says as she touches the wand to each of Ben's shoulders, but the wand was soon snatched away from Fairy Godmother. It all happened so fast and by the time any of the Vks could react, a spark flew out of the wand.

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother yells at Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Jane yells out and Ben quickly rushes over to Mal to protect her.

"Take cover!" Beast yells.

"Careful, Mal!" Belle calls out as Mal tries to grab the wand away from Jane. Evie, Carlos, Jay, and I run down from the balcony before joining Mal. Mal holds the wand with two hands in front of her causing everyone to gasp.

"Mal, give me the wand," Ben says as he stands in front of her.

"Stand back," Mal says causing everyone to gasp again.

"It's okay," Ben says trying to calm her.

"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal yells as he tries to step forward.

"I told you so!" Audrey says as she takes a step forward, but Mal turns to her with the wand, causing the crowd to gasp and take a step back.

"Let's go!" Carlos says.

"Revenge time," Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asks.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents..." Mal states.

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours." Ben explains. Mal turns to look at Beast and Belle, and then the Fairy Godmother.

"I think I want to be good," Mal says.

"You are good." Ben states.

"How do you know that?" Mal asks.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben answers.

"I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." MaI says as she turns to us, "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." Mal says as she turns to Jay, "And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" Mal says as she turns to Carlos, "And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Mal says as she turns to Evie, "And Maya, I know that deep down you do not want to disappoint our mom and I know you miss sneaking out in the middle of the night to go god knows where on the isle, but I know that staying here in Auradon makes you, like really happy because you get to explore your creativity side. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." Mal says while turning to me and puts her hand in between all of us.

"I choose good," I say as I touch Mal's hand.

"I choose good, too," Jay says as he touches my hand.

"I choose good," Evie says as she touches Mal's hand.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." Carlos says.

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben answers.

"Okay, then," Carlos says as he touches Jay's and Evie's hand. "Good."

"Come on," Mal says to Ben and he touches Mal's and Evie's hand and Mal rested her head on Ben's shoulder. Sadly the moment was ruined very quickly as a lightning strike could be heard and green smoke starts to enter the room lo and behold, Maleficent appears out of the green smoke in front of us.

"I'm back!" Maleficent says.

"It can't be," I whispered to Mal.

"Go away, mother," Mal says.

"They're funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Mom orders.

"No!" Ben says as he saw Mal throwing the wand to our mom but instead, she throws the wand to Fairy Godmother who then catches it.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi..." Fairy Godmother says.

"Boo," Mom says as she raises her specter which causes everyone to freeze except for Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, herself, and I. "Psych." Mom then laughs. "Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time." She says as she looks at Beast. "Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." Maleficent takes the wand from Fairy Godmother, "Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." She then sticks the wand into Fairy Godmother's nose.

"Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Mom says and she uses the wand, and Ben's ring slipped off Mal's finger and slides into the wand, "Perfect fit!" which causes Mal to gasp and hold her finger as the ring was gone. "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!" She says as she goes under Fairy Godmother and went towards Ben.

"Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous." She moves Ben's head, " It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal cries out.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and...Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." Mom explains.

"No, we will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself." I say.

"Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal adds on.

"I know one thing, young ladies. You both have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent shouts at us.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" I say and the wand leaves my mom's hand.

"Ha! It worked!" Mal says excitedly.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent orders.

"Hold on, Maya. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos says.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent says trying to scare Carlos, but Dude pounces on her instead. "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Maleficent shouts as she drops Dude to the ground. This distracted her a little bit and Jay tries to take her specter away, but it didn't work. "Gaston should be jealous," Mom says before flicking Jay on the head, which causes him to drop to the floor.

"Enough! You all will regret this!" Maleficent says and then turns into a dragon and breathes fire at Jay who dodges it.

"Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Carlos yells, "Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" All of us started yelling at Jay as where ever he would run to, my mom will block his way as she was faster than him.

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie calls out as she gets in front of us and the mirror shines a light straight into my mom's eyes.

"Behind me, E!" Mal says as she pushes Evie behind her while the both of us stand in front of our friends to protect them.

"Leave my friends alone! This is between the three of us, mother." I say and my mom's eye starts to turn green.

"The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when standing before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one!" Mal and I say as we stare at our mom and our eyes start to turn green like hers.

"Oh!" I say as my mom disappeared out of nowhere.

"What just happened?" Evie asks. And Fairy Godmother became unfrozen as the five of us run forward.

"I have no idea." Mal answers.

"Did you do it?" Evie asks.

"I don't know," Mal answers.

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty." Fairy Godmother stated as both Mal and I bent down.

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother says.

"I believe this belongs to you," Mal says as she handed Fairy Godmother the wand.

"And I believe this... Belongs to you." Fairy Godmother says as she hands Mal the ring that Ben gave her. "You all have earned yourselves an "A" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" She says and everyone becomes unfrozen.

Ben runs forward roaring while Belle runs to Beast to see if he was okay, "Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Mal says as she stops Ben, "Oh!" Ben picks Mal up and twirls her around which caused me to look at her in envy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 2 12
"I'll stare directly at the sun, but never in the mirror It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero" The teenage son of the King and Quee...
70.2K 1.8K 14
"This is a job for pirates!" In which a captain joins forces with a deceptive soon-to-be queen to free the children of the Isle. or In which the Core...
333K 5.9K 30
First of three Carlos x oc Number 1 #Cameronboyce 18/08/19 Number 1 #sarahjeffrey 23/08/19 Number 4 #booboostewart 18/08/19 Number 4 #Mal 29/10/19
6.8K 172 13
3 years have passed since Harry's arrival to Auradon with his fellow vks, and things are going great! he has an enjoyable high paying job that easily...