La Antología

By Devilish_angelR

A collection of different short stories More

Paper Boat
The One, You Left Alone
Nostalgia
I would never let you go
The wrong, that felt Right
The Phoenix
The Fountain Pen
Medical Waste
When I said I love you
Raina beeti jaaye
When She met Him-Part 1
When She met Him- Part 2

When She met Him-Part 3

240 13 0
By Devilish_angelR

"No way!!!Are you guys gone mad?? I can't do that. " Gauri shouted on her cousins.

"Gauri please, if the matter is not this serious we ourselves might have done it. But now we don't have any other choice. " Anika requested Gauri.

"Yes Gauri, look at that bechara Dev, he has became Devdas and only you can help him. " Bhavya said.

"Yes Gauri, if the matter is not this serious we might have not involved you in it but now we have no other choice other than you. " Ranveer said.

"Even then how can I go into that marriage and help the bride to runaway. No I can't do that I don't know anyone there. " Gauri said panicked.

"And that is why we are sending you there, we guys are her friends and everyone easily recognises us. You are the only one who can help us without getting noticed since you came here only a month ago from states and no one will doubt you. " Anika said.

"Please Gauri, poor Preethi and Dev, they love each other from high school but Preethi's uncle is getting her married to a person, who is of her father's age for his own business benefits. They house arrested her not allowing anyone to meet her. Since her uncle is powerful person even police are not helping us. That's why we are planning to get them married by helping them elope. " Ranveer said.

"Yes Gauri, please help us na, You just have to go and give information to her and help her escape from the back door, from there we will help Dev and Preethi runaway. They won't allow us to meet her since we are her friends.Please Gauri, please.... " RaAniVya begged her.

She looked towards Dev, who was sitting silently in front of them in restaurant.

"Do you really love her? " Gauri questioned Dev.

"Yes, I love her very much and I can't live without her. Please help me unite with my Preethi. I don't want anything, I even found a job in Shimla to give her a comfortable life." Dev, who has been sitting quiet all the while began to cry.

"Okay if you truly love each other I will help you unite. " Gauri said and began to discuss the plan with her cousins.

RaAniRiVya got ready for the marriage and went near the venue where Preethi's marriage is going on.

"Gauri, we will go inside and you come inside after few minutes. " Anika said to Gauri and went inside the wedding Hall with RaVya.

"Hey Shankerji... Help your chiraiyya all I am doing is just to unite two true lovers please forgive me if I did anything wrong. " Gauri prayed to god and went towards the marriage venue taking a deep breathe.

"Who are you beta? I didn't recognised you? " Preethi's aunty, Sunaina, who was receiving guests at the entrance asked Gauri.

"Gayi bhains paani mein, what should I tell her now? " Gauri thought.

"I... I am... " Gauri began to stutter making Preethi's aunt grow suspicious.

"Jaan... You are here, I have been searching for you in parking lot. " Omkara said wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Huh!!! " Gauri looked at him shocked.

"Hello Mrs. Raichand, she is my Fiance Gauri Sharma and she is with me. " Omkara said smiling at Preethi's aunty.

"O sorry Mr. Oberoi, I didn't really know about you being engaged. " She said.

"We had been in relationship since 5 years and got engaged last week in a private ceremony.We didn't gave an official announcement about it." Omkara said pulling Gauri close to him.

Gauri is looking at him shocked.

"Jaan, don't look like that, she will feel suspicious. " Omkara whispered to Gauri.

"Huh!!! Yes, I am his Fiance. " Gauri said side hugging Omkara smiling at Sunaina.

"You both are looking very cute together. Just like a pair made in heaven. I must say Mr.Oberoi,your fiance is really beautiful, Kisiki nazar na lage." Sunaina said.

"Thank You Mrs. Raichand. I am lucky to have her. " Omkara said kissing Gauri on her forehead, with his hands held her strongly around her waist, Gauri fake smiled.

Please come inside." Sunaina said inviting them inside the venue.

Once Omkara and Gauri are alone with Mrs. Raichand no where around,

"What was that? Why did you lied to her that we are engaged!! " Gauri whisper shouted at Omkara.

"Jaan, what I said is not a complete lie, Remember two days before you proposed me and I accepted which makes us gf and bf now and may be fiance and fiancee in near future if you are ready." Omkara said with a wink.

"I didn't mean it, it was just some stupid dare my cousins gave me. " Gauri said offended.

"Didn't I told you when I said I Love You, I mean it. Now come let's go and congratulate the couple. " Omkara said pulling Gauri with him.

Gauri and Omkara congratulated the couple and Gauri hugged Preethi and said "meet me in your room, Dev is waiting for you. " In her ears.

Preethi smiled at her and nodded.

After a while Preethi excused herself saying she want to use restroom and went towards her room.

Gauri silently went behind her towards Preethi's room without getting noticed by anyone.

Once she reached there she explained the whole plan to Preethi and how everyone is waiting for her near backdoor.

"Thank You Gauri, I can never forget your help. " Preethi said hugging Gauri.

"You should hurry up now before someone comes here finding you. " Gauri said and helped with her dress.

Later Gauri helped Preethi escape from back door.

"Thank God, finally I helped Preethi escape, now I have to go down without getting caught. " Gauri said to herself and began to walk outside Preethi's room.

She came out of the room and began walking through the corridor, suddenly someone pulled her holding her hand and when she was about to shout they cupped her mouth.
Gauri began to struggle to get out of the hold.

"Jaan... It's me. " Omkara's husky voice came from behind.

Gauri stopped struggling and calmed down. Seeing her calm down Omkara released the hand covering her mouth.

"Why can't you leave me alone. " Gauri said angrily.

"No, you don't have that choice of being alone now as I will always be with you. " Omkara said in a flirty voice.

"Now why did you pulled me behind the pillar. " Gauri said angrily.

"Shhh... Don't shout. " Omkara said placing a finger on Gauri's lips and Signalled her to see in the opposite direction, where Sunaina and other ladies coming towards them. She became silent.

"I heard your conversation with Preethi. " Omkara said shocking Gauri. "And I am glad, you helped her escape this forced wedding. Everyone deserves to live a life of their choice." He continued.

Seeing the ladies coming towards them Omkara pulled Gauri into an empty room to hide and both stood inside the empty room waiting for the ladies to go away.

They stood close to each other and they both had an long eyelock, breaking it Omkara's gaze fell on Gauri's plump rose lips, he rubbed her lips with his thumb and she shivered at his touch, both know what is coming next. Omkara placed his lips on Gauri's and began kiss her slowly, at first she stilled but then she too reciprocated. They broke the kiss due to the cruel need of oxygen.

They found that the ladies went away from there.

"Now let's get out from here before the drama begins about the missing bride." Omkara said pulling Gauri with him.

Gauri got a message from Anika that they are in register office asking her to reach there.

Gauri and Omkara reached the register office where Dev and Preethi are getting married with the help of their friends.

Preethi and Dev signed in the marriage registration forms and exchanged garlands. Everyone hooted and cheered for the newly wed couple happily.

Gauri was jumping in excitement and Omkara was lost in her.
He was dreaming about his and Gauri's marriage.

He was brought back from his dreams with a sudden commutation.

Preethi's uncle along with his men came to register office. He got angry seeing Preethi and Dev married.

"How dare you to get married to this classless guy? You brought shame to me." Preethi's uncle,  Mr.Raichand shouted and Ordered his men to attack them.

Soon there was a quarrel between Dev's friends and Raichand's men.

Some men came towards Omkara and Gauri to attack. Afraid She hugged Omkara keeping her face in his chest. Omkara hugged her back. But before they can lay a hand on Gauri, Omkara kicked everyone.

"Don't even dare to lay a finger on what is mine. " He said hugging Gauri securely. Gauri was looking at Omkara in awe from his embrace.

Soon Khanna came with Police, who arrested Raichand and his men. Omkara helped Dev and Preethi to file case on Preethi's uncle.

"Thank you Sir for helping us. " Dev and Preethi said thanking Omkara, once they came out of Police Station.

"No need to thank me, be happy always." Omkara said smiling.

"Now what is your next plan? " Gauri asked Dev.

"We are going to Shimla in next train as I got my job there, And have to find a house to live." Dev told.

"You can stay at my apartment in Shimla till you find a home, it's not safe to stay at hotels when you have a woman with you." Omkara said.

"No.. How can we stay at your apartment. " Preethi said.

"Why can't you stay in my apartment. Will you say no if your brother asks you to stay in his apartment. Feel me as your brother and here take this keys. " Omkara said giving keys to Preethi.

"Thank you Bhaiyya. " Preethi said with tears in eyes.

"Dev, take care of her. When a girl comes to you leaving her family behind it's your responsibility to take care of her and to not let her shed a tear from her eyes. Take care of her in such a way that she should never regret her decision of choosing you over her family to spend her life with. " Omkara said patting Dev's shoulder.

Gauri was looking at Omkara with respect and love in her eyes.

They bid bye to Dev and Preethi.

"Finally a happy ending. " Bhavya said.

"Yes, this didn't looked anything less than a movie story, Thanks Omkara for helping us. " Ranveer said shaking hand with Omkara.

"No need to thank me, I can do that to unite two true lovers. So that God will help me in my Love story. " Omkara said looking at Gauri.

"O bête ki... Pheil gaya Raita... " Anika shouted.

"What happened Anika?? Why are you shouting? " Bhavya asked.

"See the trending news... " Anika said showing her mobile.

Omkara Singh Oberoi,Heir of Oberoi industries spotted at Raichand's wedding with Fiancee Gauri Sharma!!!

According to our sources, Omkara Singh Oberoi confirmed that he is engaged to Gauri Sharma, Daughter of Harsh Sharma, CEO of Sharma industries in a private ceremony last week. The sources also revealed that Omkara and Gauri are in relationship from past 5 years. Even though we didn't got any official confirmation from Oberoi's or Sharma's, but seeing the chemistry between the new couple of the town, it seems that the news is indeed true.

There was pictures of Omkara kissing Gauri on her forehead while she was acting shy and many other pictures from Raichand's wedding.

"Hey Shankerji... Yeh kya hogaya. " Gauri shrieked.

"Now we have to give an explanation to our parents. " Omkara said still recovering from the shock.

"No need to give any explanations. " Tej said coming with Jhanvi and Gauri's parents.

Omkara and Gauri looked at them with a mixture of shock and confusion on their faces.

"Yes, actually we thought of getting you both married and had a discussion about the same in the launch party, we were about to reveal it to you guys but you gave us surprise." Tej said happily.

"Yes, now you don't have to hide your relationship from us. We were a bit doubtful about your reactions about this proposal but thank god you both already love each other. " Harsh said happily.

"My daughter is getting married. " Gauri's mother cried.

"We should go and get the marriage dates fixed. " Jhanvi said and the elders agreed with her.

They all left after congratulating Gauri and Omkara, who are still looking at each other with what-just-happened look.

"Can anyone explain what just happened and what all that news is about? " Anika asked breaking the silence.

Gauri and Omkara looked at each other and Gauri started to explain how and When She met Him.

"Actually he is the guy I proposed yesterday as a part of our dare and today at Raichand's wedding when Mrs.Raichand got suspicious about me he helped me get into the wedding saying I am his fiancee and he helped me escape from there safely. " Gauri said censoring almost 50% of the story.

"Guys this is a misunderstanding, they both helped eachother and Our parents and paparazzi misunderstood it. We have to stop this wedding. I will talk with our parents you both don't need to get into this forced relationship." Ranveer said taking his mobile to call their parents.

"No." Omkara and Gauri both shouted in unison startling AniRaVya.

Omkara walked towards Gauri and taking her hand into his he hurriedly asked.

"Gauri Sharma, I Love You. Will you marry me?"

Gauri smiled at him and said "Yes."

AniRaVya cheered and jumped in excitement, while Omkara hugged Gauri kissing on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 4.3K 9
These are short stories (completed in one shot) based on tracks shown in Ishqbaaaz. Each tale begins with the Background Story to give you rough idea...
25.3K 1.2K 20
collection of shorts stories that invades my thoughts
35.7K 614 18
Collection of different stories filled with love and angst
21.3K 867 9
Livin' on love A basketful of one shot stories of Ishqbaaz. The serial of three brothers and their love for family and for their ladylove which left...