πΈπ‘›π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘‚π‘›π‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘οΏ½...

By SQuartz_Universe

Just watched Encanto yesterday :) More

[TITLE]
BRUNO
LUISA
MIRABEL
DOLORES
CAMILO
MIRABEL
MIRABEL
BRUNO
CAMILO
BRUNO
MIRABEL
CAMILO
LUISA
ISABELA
CAMILO
LUISA

ISABELA

20.9K 444 1.5K
By SQuartz_Universe

↪ Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader

Warning: Angst

Name of the chapter: Opposites Attract, Not

ItsDevilQueeen

---

Everyone knows, opposite equals to attract. But, sometimes there's people who doesn't think that opposite people are suitable for each other. For example, you and Isabela.

Everyone in town knows that Isabela was born perfect. Whilst you were the opposite.

Isabela brushed her hair every morning and evrry after shower. While you just let it be as messy as it want and won't be bothered by it.

Isabela ate politely. While you literally shoved your food down your throat, no matter how much it was chocking you.

Isabela preferred clean spaces. While sometimes you were not bothered by messiness.

So, when the town had learnt about yours and Isabela's relationship, most of them were surprised and some of them did not support it.

You didn't bother by what they said. But, Isabela was the opposite.

You knew how much her reputation meant to her. Being in family of Madrigal, everyone must've been expected a lot from them, especially Isabela. That's why you tried to not make anything she doesn't want to. Such as PDA. You knew how much she was against it. In her eyes, you knew how much she felt embarassed just by standing beside you. You were upset because of the fact, of course. But, you had never tried to bring it up.

Isabela is the most precious person in your entire life and you couldn't imagine not having her by your side. Because behind the doors, she was opposite of everything she usual were. She was cuddly, clingy and whiney. You loved that side of hers deeply. She's your angel and you'd die without her presence.

On your side, usually you seemed to not care about anything and can say anything from inside your mind. Everyone said that you were friendly and easily get along with others. But under those friendly mask, you were terrified. Terrified of one day the mask might be broken and show your true self. It was horrific to even think so. And of course, Isabela was the only one to know this side of yours and always kissed it better.

But, it didn't last long...

Alma cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention including yours. The usual Friday dinner date with Madrigals that you had to join. You glanced at Dolores who was sitting in front of you. Dolores stared back nervously.

"As you all know, there's a same gender couple on this dinner table," Alma began. You gulped, knowing where this is going. Alma was one of the people who didn't support (mostly because how messy you are) which made you even more anxious. "I still think it's better if I give (Y/N) some education," she said.

Julieta looked at her mother, furrowing her eyebrows. "Má," she tried to tell Alma to stop.

Alma shook her head and looked at you and Isabela. "I didn't say I'm not fond of same gender couple. I just want (Y/N) to stop embarassing this family," she sternly told.

Almost everyone on the dinner table gasped at Alma's words.

"(Y/N) is amazing and we all agreed on that, didn't we?" Mirabel stated, looking at everyone.

Alma held a palm up. "I'm not saying she's less amazing. I'm saying she needs to be the same level as Isabela."

Mirabel looked at Alma angrily. "No one needs to be as same level as anyone! Everyone can be whoever they wanna be!" she argued.

"Do not raise your voice at me, niño! Julieta! Control this child of yours!" she argued back.

"Má! She's disrespecting (Y/N)!" Mirabel tried to defend.

The other members continued to stay quiet, not knowing what to say anyway.

You let out a chuckle. "Guys, it's okay! I understand my place," you tried to end the conversation.

"No, you don't! Mamá," Mirabel looked at her mother, pleading.

"Guys-"

"(Y/N)," Isabela spoke suddenly, making the table goes quiet instantly. She held your hand and gripped it shakily inder the table. You looked back at her, examined her worried eyes. "Let's talk. Outside," she continued.

"Isa..." you muttered.

Isabela quickly pulled you from your seat and pushed you outside. You looked at Isabela as Isabela turned her back to you while crossing her arms.

"You... okay?" you asked.

Isabela turned to you angrily. "No, I'm not! You're embrassing me in front of Abuela!"

You flinched at her words. "I'm sorry about that, Isa. I'll try to be more... less messy," you said. "You know how much I tried."

"Well, maybe you didn't try hard enough!" she continued to yell.

You flinched again at her words. You approached her and turned her around. You gripped both of her hands in yours tightly. "Isa. Isa, please don't say anything you don't mean," you pleaded.

Isabela continued to furrowed her eyebrows angrily at you. "Abuela was right, all along! You've never ever tried! And all you do is- messing around and kept letting my reputation down! All you do is loitering around and be not helping! All you ever do messing everything up!"

"Isa-"

"I'm tired of you not caring what affects me and my family!"

"Can you just-"

"I'm tired of you always getting it easy!"

"Listen to me-"

"I'm tired of you always stop trying!"

"Isabela!" you finally snapped. Isabela was left stunned and heavily panting in front of you. You formed fists on both if your sides. "Are you... suggesting we... break up?" you said slowly, not believing those words really had left your mouth.

Isabela's eyes widened for a second but then it returned into angry. She looked down and crossed her arms. "Maybe I am," she growled. "We're just too different. It can never work out," she concluded.

You gulped. "Alright. We'll break up. Guess that saying isn't much of a true, eh?" you chuckled weakly.

"What saying?" Isabela questioned.

"'Opposites attract'?" you answered.

Isabela shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I guess that saying lies."

"Yeah..." you stared at Isabela continuously. "Guess I'll just... grab my bag. And never come here, again," you stated sadly.

You turned around and entered the house once more. It was not as lively as it's usually be; this time, it's as quiet as a rock. You formed a small smile at the family and grabbed your bag from your chair.

"Uh, it was really nice knowing you all. Especially you, Abuela," you looked around. You chuckled weakly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Take care of Isabela for me," you requested before leaving the table once more.

"Wait! (Y/N)!" you heard Mirabel called but you didn't bother. Mirabel did not chase after you, either.

You were met with Isabela once more when you stepped out of the house. You hesitantly gave her shoulder a pat and nodded once. "Wish you a mery life without me," you said before walking away.

Isabela didn't say anything and stared at the ground longingly. You got the message and left her side, walking back towards your home.

That night, you didn't cry or mourn. While Isabela did.

---

Afterwards, every time you bumped into any members of Madrigals, you would excused yourself and left them without making any eye contact. They were saddened at the fact you had became uncheerful than you used to be. And that's not just it, they were saddened every time you didn't came into their Friday dinner date, too. Everyone wanted to see you smile again.

The most eye contact you've ever made was whenever it includes Isabela. Sure, you can still talk to the other Madrigals (except Abuela) but Isabela. Your heart would clenched dangerously whenever you saw Isabela, so you avoid to go out of the house except it was really necessary.

Isabela didn't do well, either. But, she didn't show. According to Abuela's words, she have to be perfect. But, being perfect made her losing sanity. She had long for your comfort, but you never greet her again nor make eye contacts with her. Her final words to you made she regretted every single thing.

Of course, the whole Madrigal family knows because of Dolores. And everyone are depressed by it; except Abuela since she basically cheered at your break up.

You tried to move on, too. Found a girl where she never judges you or talks bad about you. You felt your colour shined once more.

Isabela was not happy by the fact you had gotten a girl over a year of the both of yours break ups. In fact, it made her even more depressed. When she approached you, you said something she never thought you would say to her.

"Move on, Isabela. And always remember; opposites attract, not."

---

IDK IF THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH.

FORGIVE ME 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 5.7K 86
If you read this, you're a simp. (It's okay I am, too)
913K 21.7K 200
7 π˜π˜–π˜–π˜› π˜π˜™π˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œ π˜™π˜ˆπ˜›π˜š π˜ˆπ˜“π˜–π˜•π˜Ž 𝘏𝘐𝘚 π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜Šπ˜’ . . . ᴬ ᡒⁿᡉ˒ʰᡒᡗ ᡇᡒᡒᡏ α΅’αΆ  α΅’α΅˜Κ³ ᢠᡃᡛᡒʳⁱᡗᡉ ˒ʰᡃᡖᡉ˒ʰⁱᢠᡗᡉʳ αΆœα΅ƒα΅β±Λ‘α΅’ α΄Ήα΅ƒα΅ˆΚ³β±α΅α΅ƒΛ‘ α΄΅'ᡐ Κ²α΅˜Λ’α΅— ʰᡉʳᡉ α΅—α΅’ ˒ʰᡃʳᡉ ᡐʸ...
26.4K 308 39
it's your favorite boy!!!!!! Requests: closed *****
11K 237 20
If you know me irl, CLICK OFF AND NEVER MENTION THIS TO ME PLS