My moonlight- Paul Atreides

By Lulugirlygirl

Paul and Y/n have been best friends since childhood. But both have been in love with each other's for years b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note

prologue

1.9K 21 0
By Lulugirlygirl

Y/n and Paul have been friends since childhood, y/n is originally from Horkonan family but when Lauren ( Y/n's Mother) passed away before she dies she sent her daughter off to the House Atredies family. Y/n has lived as one of the Atreides and her and Paul have been best friends since she arrived on the home planet of Caladan. Y/n has been taught the ways of the bene gesserit alongside Paul. Both Paul and Y/n have been in love with each other for years but are to afraid to admit it.

A/N

This is my first fan fiction so I am still really new to it if you have any suggestions for the story or correction please tell me so I can improve this story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.6K 33
Marina endgame. Lots of smut and returning characters from Greys that left or died! Lexie and mark will be together, Arizona and Callie are friends o...
79.5K 4.5K 31
Bl, romance, comedy and little tragedy, bts characters, Jinkook Start : 14 May 2021 End : 25 May 2021 #1- Jinkook 31 May 2021 #1- Kookjin 21 Jan...
242K 3.4K 89
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
40.3K 922 42
After winning the Silver Conference, Cora and her friends are exploring the Hoenn Region to compete in the Hoenn League and the Grand Festival. But t...