When the storm comes

By Bad4Lov

Last updated on (September 6, 2022). Find out what happens when one of the most famous gospel singers of the... More

Author's Note (Introduction)
Discernment
Get thee behind me Satan
A Knowing Spirit
The Sisters know
Kill. Steal and destroy.
To love and protect
Leave it all behind
The Sessions
Quintella
Thy hath Holy Hands
Introducing Quintella
Crossing Over P1.
Crossing Over P2.
Snakes in the Church
Plant the seed
Who's at the door?
My wife
She's Back
The Surprise
She hates me.
The Hard Truth P2.
Karen and Kierra P1
Saving Karen
Karen and Kierra P2
Karen and Kierra P3
Mama K: The authority P1.
Mama K: The authority P2
Karen and Kierra P4.
Why?
Talk it out
Demon Time
The sisters
A hard pill to swallow
For the love of her
The Sessions P2.
I slipped
Threatening
Cast List
Telling the sisters P1.
Telling the sisters P2
Telling the Sisters P3
The Sisters tells All
Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈
Forgiveness in question
The Sisters P.O.V
Visions of Raptures
The Full truth
The Sisters P2
Who's Child Is This?
In the case of Faith
And the results are...
Tamela vs. Tammy
A woman scorned P1.
A Woman Scorned P2.
Big Mouth Tammy
Letting Go
Aunt Jacky's
The Birthday Girl
Detroit vs. the Sheards
The Last session
Faith's Mother
Welcome Home
Vacation Time P1.
Vacation Time P2
A mini retreat
Vacation Time P3
Demon Time: Broke Pussy
The after show
Back home
Blessed & Highly Favored P1
Happy Family
Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

The hard truth P1

353 23 28
By Bad4Lov

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:
Karen finds out something about Kierra that's devastating and she's trying her best to deal with it in a safe way. But it just goes left when Karen tries to talk too her and so, J.Drew calls in their aunties for help.

"Hey auntie Doe uh can y'all come over?" J.Drew asked kinda afraid over the phone. "What's wrong?" Dorinda asked him. "Uh, well ma and Kierra are yelling at each other and they were this way for a while now and I don't think they're gonna stop because mama found out." He said not knowing what to do. "And I don't wanna get in between them." He said staying out of it. "Dang." Dorinda said, referring to the fact that she found out. "Let me here em'." Doe said and J.Drew lifted the phone up and let her hear them arguing. "Danggg." Doe said over the phone as he put it back to his ear. "I tried to call dad but he said he wouldn't be home until 9pm or 10pm and they won't let him off." J.Drew said, "Aight we're coming over." Dorinda said quickly getting her car keys, "Gawd thank you." He said thinking their was gonna be a quick stop to their arguing.

Finally the aunties were over and J.Drew was re-explaining everything to them in person.

"They been was arguing since mama found out and I didn't know if it got bad or worse." J.Drew said to his aunties. "Now start from the beginning of what happened." Dorinda said holding one hand with her back tired of this mess. Upstairs they could hear the screaming match going on. "They sound like they've been going at each other's throats for hours." Twinkie said making a displeasant face.

"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!" Kierra yelled at her mama with her voice breaking and Karen was taken aback. "KIERRA VALENCIA SHEARD I DO CARE THAT'S WHY I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?!" Karen asked her upset with dried tear stains. "AND DON'T BE RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME LITTLE GIRL. I AM NOT THE ONE NOR THE TWO. I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS. I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT ME. " Karen hollered back at her getting eye level with her. "Oop there goes strike one with Kierra." Jacky said as they were sensing that Karen was coming back into her full motherly mode. "mmhm chilee, Kierra betta watch herself." Dorinda said nervously moving a strand of hair back from her face.

And they heard, Kierra yell back at her again. "I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME NO WAY!"

"And WHAT FRIENDS?!" Kierra shouted. "I DONT EVEN HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kierra yelled again still highly upset with her mother. "Chileee." Jacky said to her sisters. "Should we go up there or not?" Jacky asked them confused as ever. "mmh I'm stayin' right here cause I don't wanna meet that side of Karen when she comes back." Twinkie said. "Dorinda you go up there." Jacky said, "Not uh why I gotta go?" Dorinda asked them. "Because Kierra will listen to you and you're the closest to Karen." Jacky said and Twinkie agreed. "Nahhhh. Karen is back now so that's her job to make Kierra listen to her. Karen is here to stay to reprise her motherly role to her own child." Dorinda told them as she folded up her arms. And then they heard even more yelling going back and forth between the two until they just stopped for a moment.

"Did Karen knock that lil girl out yet?" Jacky asked arching her eyebrow not hearing no more of it and then, the arguing started back up again and they all sighed tired of this mess.

"This is ridiculous," Dorinda said to Jacky and Twinkie. "Y'all right. I'm a handle this. Y'all back me up." Doe said to Jacky and Twinkie.

Dorinda and her sisters went upstairs to see if they could do anything to help or more like beat Kierra's butt for yelling at her mama. But when Dorinda knocked on the door. Karen only opened it up a part of the way. "Whattt?!" She asked mad as hell and they saw the stressed out look on Karen's face. "Not uhhh, Karen we came up to see defuse this situation to help you." Dorinda said trying to come in as she peeked her in to see where her niece was at but she couldn't see Kierra because of where she was standing. "Go back downstairs I don't need y'alls help I got it this is my child." Karen said to them kind of rudely, and the sisters looked at each other like "damnnn" Jacky mouthed in the back. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN CHILD!" Kierra yelled at her mama.

And Karen almost took a step back from the door but her hand was still on it as she bit the inside of her lip taking another quick breath. And Dorinda let all that quick hurt feelings fly out the door when Kierra said that. "Karen MOVEEE or I'm a BUST THIS DOOR DOWN. LITTLE GIRL WHO YOU THINK YOU YELLIN AT?!" Dorinda hollered and all Kierra saw was her aunts mouth from the crack of the door as she was trying her darnest to come in and her mom trying to push the door back on them to keep them out and when Karen finally got it to close they went back to arguing with each other.

"Nooo, this heffa did not just close the door on me." Dorinda said as she moved in between her two sisters and back down the stairs and they followed behind with Jacky and Twinkie looking at each other like 'what the hell they gonna do? ' When Karen finally comes out that room because it was about to onnn as soon as Karen stepped foot outside that room door. "Should I try to break that door down again?" Dorinda asked her sisters and they looked at her like she was crazy. "Doe you just saw what happened right?" Jacky asked her and she nodded her head yes. "That was strike two when Karen shut us out." Jacky said, "And you know when she does that she's not playin with nobody." Jacky reminded her. "I know I ain't forget." Dorinda said annoyed.

"KIERRA I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOU THIS WHOLE TIME SINCE I CAME BACK HOME." Karen yelled right back at her. "BUT YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME, NOT ONE CHANCE TO LET ME BACK IN SO DON'T YOU STAND THERE AND TELL ME I HAVEN'T BEEN TRYING WHEN WE BOTH KNOW I HAVE. I'M SICK OF ARGUING WITH YOU THIS HAS GOT TO COME TOO END!" Karen yelled at her as she tried to be calm with her yelling as it was taking her a while to get her voice back to normal.

"OH SO YOU SICK OF ME NOW?!" Kierra hollered knowing goodness well her mama ain't nuthin' like that. "Little girl don't you stand ova there and put words in my mouth knowing goodness well I ain't say nuthin' of the sort. I SAID I'M SICK OF US ARGUING AND NOT GETTING ALONG LIKE WE USED TOO." Karen hollered at her pointing to herself while shaking her head. "WELL WHOSE FAULT IS THAT I'M NOT THE ONE WHO DIDN'T CARE AND ABANDONED HER KIDS!" Kierra yelled at her mother turning her back on her and Karen had just about had it with her. She was trying not to get physical with her since finding out. But Kierra was really pushing her and Karen ain't know if she was gonna stop or not if she laid her hands on her and Karen didn't want to beat Kierra like she was beatin' a stranger on the street.

But obviously, that's what Kierra thought of her as... a stranger. Even then, Karen was trying her best not to slap the black off of Kierra. But Kierra was pushing her buttons. Kierra was stressed out for unknown reasons that Karen didn't even know about although she did know that the main cause was her and the second one was what she just found out but the others one she didn't know about and so, in turn Karen was getting even more stressed out with finding out cause no thought to tell her. "KIERRA I'M NOT about to go back and FORTH with you!" Karen said now trying to take deep breaths as she put her hands on her temples. "You know what you want me to go I'm a just LEAVE!" Karen hollered at Kierra who looked at her like she was shocked and hurt.

"You're gonna leave again?!" Kierra asked but still yelled in a high pitched voice. But she wasn't about to cry in front her mama. "THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO!" Kierra yelled at her as she watched, Karen leave out of her room. "Are you seriously leaving?" Kierra asked her getting even more upset because Karen wouldn't answer her let alone look at her. But Karen's mind was now somewhere else not even focusing on her child. And Kierra. Kierra really wanted to call her mom, mama or mommy like she used to do but she was just so stubborn. And she watched, Karen go into her room and slam the door making Kierra and the rest of the sisters jump.

"I know damn well, Karen didn't just threaten to leave. She betta be talkin about she gonna leave into that room of hers." Dorinda said as she folded her arms getting pissed off. And so, when Kierra watched her mother go into her room she pressed her ear to the door hearing Karen unzip a suitcase. And when Kierra heard that she didn't know what to think. At first she tried knocking on the door but Karen wasn't answering and she heard her unzipping some more opening something up. And Kierra was on the verge of tears again.

But she still wasn't about to be ignored by someone who was supposed to be her protector. So, in turn she went back to her room slamming her room door, not caring about what her mother thought about these things she went back to what she did before breaking her promise to her family who didn't leave her she thought to herself. They're not gonna care no way especially if my own mama don't care. Kierra believed.

Once everything was quiet upstairs the three sisters sat downstairs just taking turns staring at each other. When Dorinda got up they knew she was gonna check on Karen without even telling them. "Karen open this door." Dorinda said knocking on it seeing that Karen locked it this time and they didn't even trust her to do that since the last time before she had left the Bishop had changed the door knob to where there were no locks on the door.

"Karen. I'm not playing with you open this door." Dorinda said against the door and Karen rolled her eyes. "Dorinda go home tell the other two to go with you too." She said and Karen didn't know whether she was mad or upset with what just happened. "Chilee this girl." Dorinda grumbled to herself going back downstairs. "Give me a damn pick." Dorinda said not caring if she was cussing because both her sister and her niece was getting on her last nerve. As she was looking for one and they knew what Dorinda was trying to do already without her saying anything. When Jacky found one she gave it to Dorinda who went back upstairs to Karen's room and picked the locked on the door seeing Karen on the bed as she dragged her feet into her room.

"Really Karen?!" Dorinda said leaving the door open but closed it so Kierra wouldn't hear them. "Why would you even say threaten to leave?" Dorinda asked her as she watched, Karen sit on her bed with her feet curled up as held a pillow to her chest messing with her nails. But Karen still ignored her. "Oh so you just gonna ignore me like you just did your teenage daughter who needs you?" Dorinda asked her worried about the both of them. "KAREN!" Dorinda yelled at her and Karen ain't even flinch. And so, when Dorinda walked up closer to the bed she didn't see the packed suitcase that Kierra heard missing it. "Girl you can't be saying stuff like that to her. We told you make her understand." Dorinda said, "Cause y'all both are hard headed." Dorinda seriously said. "And you know she's only testing you to see if you will leave." Dorinda said to her. "Karen." Dorinda called her name again shaking her leg and she still didn't make any big movements. "Karebearrr." Dorinda said as she scooted up closer to her sister.

"We don't know what we gonna do with y'all but you can't be shutting down like that." Dorinda told her straight up and Dorinda wasn't sure if Karen was listening to her or not. So she just decided to be quiet spending time with Karen for a few minutes until she decided to go back downstairs.

"What happened?" Jacky asked, Dorinda as she sat back down. "Chileee I don't even know but they both are not alright." Dorinda said leaning back down on the couch. "I'm sorry, God but this some messed up shit we in." Dorinda said and so, after that argument the three sisters waited for Drew to come home to give him a report on how his two favorite girls been acting.

"What's goin' on?" Drew said coming back in and seeing the long face. "You need to go talk to your wife and child." Jacky said. As Dorinda was leaning back on the couch she started laughing with her head down and the two sisters looked at her. "Lawd, Dorinda pissed." Jacky said, and Twinkie just grabbed, Dorinda's hand. "You need to go talk some sense into your wife and intervene between your wife and daughter cause ain't no way this can go on forever." Dorinda said. "They workin' everybody last nerve do you know that J.Drew had to call us in here because they were at each other's necks and when we got here they were still goin' at it?" Dorinda told him. "It was that bad?" Drew asked seeing that Dorinda had let out her nervous laugh earlier. "Yes it was that bad and Karen threatened to leave again and I don't know what made Karen snap like that." Dorinda said not knowing that Karen had found out just one of the things that what they were trying to keep from her.

"Anyways I'm a go home." Dorinda said standing up. "We did our job." Doe said, "I'm right along with you on that one." Twinkie said getting up to go and Jacky followed right behind her sisters. "Drew your family needs a whole lotta prayer." Jacky said shaking her head as they told him bye and left. And Drew sighed going upstairs to his room to check on his wife.

To be continued....

Notes:

What y'all think they kept from Karen other than that man following her?

Do y'all think Karen was wrong this time for even threatening to leave?

We know Ki was wrong for yelling. But sis was upset. 🥺

Y'all think J.Drew did the right thing by calling the aunties in for help?

How y'all feel about auntie Dorinda?

Any comments or thoughts?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.
13.2K 692 19
Jacky & Jay lovestory ❀️
608K 24.9K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–»π—‚π–½π–½π–Ύπ—‡ π–Ώπ—‹π—Žπ—‚π— - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύπ—†π—Œ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...