Owlphibia

Door Liquified_Galaxy

What would happen if Anne and the Plantars found a pool of Titan's Blood in the human realm and tried to use... Meer

Chapter 1: This Isn't Ampibia
Chapter 2: Welcome to, The Owl House
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: The Golden Guard

Emperor Belos

56 4 0
Door Liquified_Galaxy

A/N: I'm like REALLY sorry for not posting. In my defense, i was busy this week preparing for Christmas. oh wait... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! Well i shall bless u with a chapter, heres a summary: Titans Blood falls into the wrong hands so the gang works together to get it back but theres a bit of a setback.

Andrias's POV

Flashback to one day ago
….."A little birdy told me that there's a human that escaped from your realm with a few amphibians."

"That is true."

"Well, I came here to make a deal.”

“And that is?”

“I need you to help me get rid of a bunch of criminals on my island, they’ve been causing too much trouble and they’re interfering with my plans, apparently my coven guards are useless. If you hold up your end of the deal, I’ll give you back your people and the human."

"That's intriguing, I'm willing to accept." There's nothing wrong with helping out an old friend, especially when you can get something good out of it, something powerful. "I'll prepare a few of my highly weaponized robots. Open the portal at 4 pm tomorrow, I'll be ready then." Belos nodded his head. They shook hands to seal the deal then Belos and The Golden Guard headed towards the portal and it closed behind them, leaving me alone in the room. I heard footsteps coming from the far side of the room. "I see you made some plans, Andrias." I turned around and found Darcy standing in the corner.

"Yes, I have," I replied.

"I thought the main objective was to rule over realms?"

"It still is, I'm just waiting for the right time to strike."

"I hope you know what you're doing." They said in a stern voice.

I walked towards one of the windows on my right with my arms behind my back. "Oh trust me, he'll never see this coming." I looked through the window to see rows and rows of my creations, my bots, my army.

_____________________________

Belos's POV

Back to the present
I summoned Kikimora to appear in the room 2 minutes ago. Before I got up and went to look for her myself, the huge doors swung open. “Kiki, there you are, I was just about to come and fetch you myself.” She bowed down before me. “I’m sorry my lord, I was looking for the Golden Guard.”

“I sent the Golden Guard on a private mission to retrieve information, whatever it is you wanted to tell him, you can tell me.”

"Oh, it's nothing my liege, I just wanted to ask if he had any tasks that I could take over from him."

"Well I have a task for you right now, ready the guards for anything bad that might happen today, I have a bad feeling about a plan I made yesterday."

"Yes, Emperor Belos." She got up and exited the room, as the doors opened I spotted Hunter headed towards the doors just before they closed again.

_____________________________

Hunter POV

Here I am once again, walking through the halls of the Emperor’s Castle, this time, instead of heading towards the throne room empty-handed, I’m headed there with a flask of Titans Blood successfully taken from The Owl House. I reached the corner that lead to the doors of the throne room and as I turned, Kikimora came from around the corner. We stopped in our tracks and just stared at each other. Before things got weird, I spoke up,
"Kiki."

"Golden Guard."

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"To prepare for something." That answer was very vague, normally when she’s just “planning something”, she’s planning on getting me killed or getting me in trouble. "Like?" I asked.

"A possible attack." She said while turning and walking in the opposite direction.

"Oookay?" I said to myself, standing alone in the corridor. I just stood there with millions of questions flowing through my mind waiting to be answered. I shook my head snapping myself out of my thoughts and walked around the corner to come face to face with the huge double doors. I looked at the guards in charge of guarding the doors and indicated to them that I wish to speak with the Emperor, they nodded and opened the doors for me to enter. I looked inside and found Emperor Belos standing up and heading in my direction. "Hunter, there you are, you're just in time." He stood in front of me waiting for me to say something. I put my hand on the flask hidden under my cloak. "Emperor Belos, I have the greatest news." He put his hand on my shoulder turning me in the direction of the doors. "Walk with me to the balcony and tell me on the way there."

"Yes sir."

We walked towards the balcony that faced the front of the castle. "What have you gotten from The Owl Lady and her human?" Emperor Belos asked me.
"I arrived there this morning and heard them talking about getting more Titans Blood." He stopped to look at me. "Titans Blood?"

"Indeed Uncle."

"Tell me more." we continued walking towards the balcony.
"I followed them to the place and found out it's close to Eclipse Lake, but I didn't follow them in, instead I went back to The Owl House to ambush them."

"I'm assuming you succeeded."

"There were some obstacles in my plan, the youngest Blight was there and we fought and she captured me… but luckily when The Owl Lady came back I managed to break free and take the Titans Blood."

"And where is it." He asked.

"Right here Emperor Belos," I said while taking the flask out from underneath my cloak and handing it to him. "Excellent work Hunter, the Titan will reward you for this." Emperor Belos opened the doors to the balcony and we walked through it them we stopped right in the middle. "Remember our trip yesterday to Amphibia? Well I know Andrias and his species are known for taking control of different realms and he did say he's bringing a handful of his robot army, he might use it to take control of the demon realm. I ordered Kikimora to prepare the guards for a possible attack but Andrias is a man of his word, he will keep his end of the deal."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Andrias is foolish since he himself is coming to Bonesburoug, his castle will be unguarded. I need you to sneak in a few minutes after he arrives and wait till the coast is clear, then get the Calamity box that’s in the middle of the throne room. I'm counting on you, Hunter."

"Yes, Emperor Belos."

"You are dismissed."

I walked back into the castle and headed for my room to get prepared for my next mission. "So all I have to do is wait for it to be safe so I can go through the portal, that sounds easy.”

Lil Rascal flew out from his hiding spot. ‘Hunter, you're going into a castle of a King from another dimension. Of course it won’t be easy.’
“But it’s not going to be as hard if I don’t think about it too much.”
I walked past a window and saw a portal open at the front of the castle. “Looks like I’ll need to get ready quicker than I anticipated.”

_____________________________

Anne’s POV

We were all in the lounge conjuring up a plan to get back what was taken from us. People were talking left and right, making suggestions on how to get back the Titans Blood. I’m so stupid for not thinking about how valuable it was. If I had known I wouldn’t have been soo careless with it.  “We need to get that Titans Blood back now! If we don’t, Belos can use it for whatever he’s planning.” Luz said, climbing onto the coffee table in front of us. Amity tapped her chin and stepped forward. “Knowing the Golden Guard, he’s already at the Emperor’s Castle giving it to the Emperor. If we try to get it now, it’s a death wish.”

“I fought the Emperor head-on, I can do it again. And with Eda’s new harpy mode, we’ll be able to get it back.”

“Luz is right, we need to stop Belos from doing whatever he needs with the Titans Blood,” Eda said.

“Then let’s go!” Luz shouted, jumping off the table.

“We can’t go now,” I said. We needed a plan if we were going to raid a freaking castle, going in without a plan could be a catastrophe waiting to happen.

“And why not?” She asked me.

“Because we don’t have a plan of attack!” I shouted.

Eda walked up to the door ready to open it. She had “Oh, we have a plan… attack.”

“If I may add my thought to this. Why don’t we just sneak in and grab it? If we’re quiet enough I’m sure we can succeed.” Hop Pop suggested. “That would be a good plan if the Emperor didn’t have guards patrolling around the castle 24/7,” Amity responded.

Sprig looked in Luz’s direction. “Luz, how did you get in the first time? I remember you telling us but I can’t remember exactly, maybe we could use it.”

“King and I stood on grass that had a ‘do not stand on the grass’ sign and then we got sent to the conformitorium, from there I managed to slip through. The only reason I wasn’t caught was that everyone was soo focused on the petrification ceremony that was about to happen.” She explained.

“So why don’t we try to get arrested?” Polly asked.

“Well, first I’m pretty sure they upped their defences ever since Eda and I got paired together whenever we were on a mission that involved getting in close range of the Emperor’s Castle and Coven,” Luz said.

“If we’re going to the Emperor’s Castle then I might as well break someone out, someone who could be vital to this mission, someone who is aware of the Emperor’s ways and someone who is an expert in Bard magic,” Eda said.

Suddenly we heard something heavy land on the ground outside of The Owl House. “What was that?” Amity asked.

I made my way to the window. One of Andrias’s bots were here. How? That’s impossible! How did Andrias even manage to get here?? “That can’t be good,” I mumbled but Luz managed to hear me. “What is it?” She asked.

I turned to look at everyone and pointed outside. “One of Andrias’s bots managed to follow us and is now on the front lawn.”

“WHAT!?” Everyone shouted in unison. “How?” Sprig asked.

“I don’t know.” Just as anybody could do anything else a few more thuds came from outside. When I looked, there were three more bots outside waiting to take us down. King Andrias has found us and I have no idea how but we need to get out of here before those bots attack us and destroy this place. “Guys, stay here, I’ll handle the bots,” I said. I walked towards the door where Eda was standing but she blocked the way. “You’re not going out alone, what happens if one of them kidnaps you or if one of them kills you, It’s too dangerous.” She said with a stern look on her face. “The bots are after me, they’re my responsibility, I’m not going to put you all in danger.”

“But you’re not going to do this alone,” Luz said, walking up to me. “You’re part of the owl family now and here, no one goes into battle without back-up because us weirdos have to stick together.” She spoke.

The bots outside started closing in. “Ok if we’re going to attack we’re going to have to do it now before something bad happens,” I said.

“Oh don’t worry, we’ve got magic and I doubt some old rusty robots can withstand a bit of fire,” Luz said, taking one of her glyphs out of her pocket. Eda opened the door and one of the bots immediately shot an energy blast at us. I dove out of the way as it flew towards us, an explosion happened behind me. I checked to make sure everyone was ok, everyone was fine… except for the house itself since it has a massive burnt mark on one of the walls. “LET’S GET RID OF THESE BOTS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!” I shouted running outside and pulling out my sword. Everyone got their desired weapons and ran outside to fight the robots.

With every bot we managed to destroy, more came flying out of nowhere until we were surrounded by a few dozen of them. After I destroyed the bot I was busy fighting, I heard a shriek coming from behind me. I turned to see who was in trouble and one of the bots had Sprig wrapped in its arms. “HEY!” I shouted. “LET HIM GO!” I charged for the bot but another came out of nowhere and stood in front of me. I was about to make a move but the bot got a hold of me. “Let me go, you metalhead!!” I shouted, struggling to get out of its arms. I looked around and the entire place was swarmed with robots and everyone got captured. One of the bots stood in front of all of us and its eyes flashed for a second until we heard a voice coming from it. “Anne, good to see you again. By the looks of it, I’m pretty sure you know that your time of running and hiding is over. I’m ordering my bots to take you and the Plantars and bring you here to the castle.” I struggled as the grip around me got tighter. “YOU’LL NEVER GET THEM!” Luz shouted. The lights of the bot flashed again. “Oh but I have. And as for The Owl Family, Belos has ordered me to get rid of you but I guess I’ll just leave my bots to finish the job.” Just before the bots holding Me, Sprig, Hop Pop and Polly took off I felt a power surge flow through me. My powers activated at the right time. I managed to break free from my bot and I tried to attack the rest when Hop Pops bot already took off and disappeared. I wanted to go after it but everyone else was still trapped and I had to save them. I charged for the other bots and destroyed most of them. I managed to save almost everyone, Hop Pop was still gone. I wanted to go after him but I blacked out before I tried to go after the bot.

A/N: I wrote this at 2am😭🖐️ pls dont come at me with my mistakes, ill prolly fix it once im more awake. Anyway BYEEEEE

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...