๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ [๐๐ญ.๐Ÿ +...

By S4INTY2K

๐€ -๐’๐Ÿ’๐ˆ๐๐“๐˜๐Ÿ๐Š- ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ยฉ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๏ฟฝ... More

-ZERO-
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY ONE-
-TWENTY TWO-
-TWENTY THREE-
-TWENTY FOUR-
-TWENTY FIVE-
-TWENTY SIX-
-TWENTY SEVEN-
-TWENTY EIGHT-
-TWENTY NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY ONE-
-THIRTY TWO-
-THIRTY THREE-
-THIRTY FOUR-
-THIRTY FIVE-
-THIRTY SIX-
-THIRTY SEVEN-
-THIRTY EIGHT-
-FORTY-
-FORTY ONE-
-FORTY THREE-
-FORTY FOUR-
-FORTY FIVE-
-FORTY SIX-
- FORTY SEVEN-
-FORTY EIGHT-
-FORTY NINE-
-FIFTHY-
-FIFTY ONE- (FINAL)
Kidnapped 3: better or worse

-THIRTY NINE-

272 15 5
By S4INTY2K

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:
𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡:
{𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲}
***
Where the fuck is she" i yelled waking everyone up.

I got up to go check in everyone but Ari wasnt in the guess room. She was mo where to be found.

Her gun was gone too.

"I don't know" Acel said.

"Fuck" i said rubbing my face.

"Bella give me you phone" i yelled.

"Fuck no nigga"

"Bae just give it too him." Cam said. She groaned heavily before handing it to me.

I went to her and Ari messages but wasnt shit there.

Great.

I went to check Ari location.

She was at a junk yard.

"The fuck she-" i started to say.

"Oh hell naw"

"Yall bring yall asses" i yelled.

"Melly chill" Bella said tryna calm me down.

"Fuck no if Ari get hurt Melly gonna blame me" i said. "I don't got time for his bull shit."

She rolled her eyes and got up. They all did.

We grabbed out stuff and I threw Bella her gun.

"Never thought Ill see this shit again" she said smiling while admiring the gun.

"Don't get to gun happy" cam whispered in her ear.

"Whatever"

We all went out the door and Cam and Bella got in one car and everyone got in my car except Acel he drove his own.

I drove fast with Cam and Acel trailing not to far behind me.

"Melvin turn right" Kentrell said.

"Nah fuck that I knew where to go." I said ignoring him. He smacked his teeth and continued to load guns as we drove.

I went fast with every Red light not stopping at not one of dem bitches.

"Baby i don't see why we gotta go save her bitch ass let her did" Niyah said.

Shit I forgot her ass was here. I'm just with her ass for the baby fuck her feelings.

"Bitch shut up" i said glancing at her through the review mirror

"Don't talk to me like that." She said.

"Girl I'll dead ass stop this damn car and beat yo ass leaving you on the side of the road" i said nonchalant.

"Nigga-"

"You really think Melvin won't beat the shit out of you? He maybe with you but he all for Ari" Kayden said interrupting her.

"The kid ain't gon fix nun" Q chimed in.

She smacked her teeth and mugged the hell outta them. Sad but that shit true I don't want shawty for real.

We pulled up the the entrance of the Junk yard.

We all hopped out and Acel and Kentrell payed the guns over the top of my car and we all picked one.

I got two to be on the safe side.

"What we gon do?" Niyah said reaching for the gun.

"Nah yeen going no where with no damn gun you might try and kill Ari but she gon kill yo ass first" i said.

Honestly had no faith that Niyah could Beat Ari. I mean it's physically not possible.

"But-"

"But I swear you one 𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗒 ass bitch"

"Stay with Acel and don't get shots 8 said rolling my eyes. I heard her mumble some shit under her breathe

I swear Melly shol choose the ones that think they run shit around here.

"Go in if yall see anybody expect Ari just shoot id dont give a fuck" i said.

Everyone nodded and did as they was told we all went in And walked around.

We kept walking and eventually split up. I see a car still running sitting in the middle of the junk yard.

It was Ari's, her shit was shot up badly.

Bella started to walk to it but i quickly pulled her back. It was some nigga sitting near it smoking.

She looked at me and I nodded my head and she put her silencer on before taking a clean shot at his head.

"Good girl" Cam said giving her a kiss. She smiling and bounced around.

I looked at Cam and he quickly calmed her down.

We continued walking but We aint see nothing else.

"Where she at?" Bella said.

I still had bella phone so I checked her location.

"The far back" i said looking around.

"Why she-"

"I don't know" i said cuz I really ain't know.

We all walked back that way. Acel and Q went a different way to get to the back and the rest stayed with me.

"No please Don't." I heard Ari pleading.

But for what. We got closer there was two dudes holding Ari and Aj standing in front of her, and a female along with them.

And my son.

"Please" she continued to beg.

He walked over and put his gun to Ari face. She starred at him like she wanted to kill me.

Wouldn't mind if she did.

"Get yo nasty ass away from me" she said threw her teeth.

She then spit at him and he whipped his face laughing. He hit her in the face with his gun before turning to the female that was with my son.

Bell go up and walked around without being seen and hit the girl in the head before holding her gun to her head.

"Shit" i said. " Bella gon get her ass killed"

"She got this" Cam said.

Acel and Q went up behind the two niggas that was holding Ari and held a gun to they head.

I stood up and walk to the middle pointing my gun at Aj.

"Ohh Melly's here" Aj said. He was smirking. I might just blow him brains tonight.

I put my hand on the trigger.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" Aj said smiling. He looked up at the top of the Like shack that was in this bitch and pointed to the top.

"I die you all die" he said smiling.

"Bitch" Bella yelled.

"Get yo hands off me. " the girl yelled. She begin hitting Bella and Bella fought back.

*Gun shot*

They both stopped fight and the girl laid on the ground and Bella got up with blood all on her.

"She was really pretty." Bella said. "Oh well.

"Get Jr" Ari yelled.

Shots started to go off as Bella grabbed Jr and hide.

We finished spinning and everyone dipped.

"My baby" Ari yelled as Acel helped her up Bella uncovered her self from Jr as Ari reached for him.

I came up behind her as she hugged him.

She pulled him away and she had blood all over him.

"What's that? " Bella said.

"Ari you bleeding" Q said.

"N-no i-I'm not" her voice shakily said.

Ari let out a loud ass scream as she realized he had a bullet to his stomach and one to the head.

"FUCK!!!" I yelled. I got down next to Ari holding her as she cried. She was shaking badly.

"He was barely breathing Melly"

___

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞)☹️. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐝𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐛𝐡.

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐀𝐣 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐂𝐮𝐳 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐟𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐢.

𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐤 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬....𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. (𝐍𝐚𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥)

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 30.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
57.4K 859 23
"๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ" ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—น๐˜† "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...
580K 10.7K 73
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...