Carl grimes imagines <3

By 1autxmn

More

Lost :)
Governors attack <3
Survival <3
Wolves <3
Line up <3
Argument <3
Reunion<3

Anger <3

71 1 1
By 1autxmn

After the prison attack.

_
Your POV

We were walking , the three of us. Rick , Carl and I , although. Carl was ahead of us , he's been pacing ever since we left the prison. I stayed behind with Rick since he was beaten up badly and could barely walk as good.

I understood though , Carl was upset. We still don't know if anyone has Judith , or if a walker got to her before any of us could. But I have hope she's with someone and safe. But I can feel Carl and ricks pain , she's his daughter and his sister.

"Carl , slow down." Rick spoke , Carl just kept pacing. I felt bad for Rick , he needed nothing but rest and lots of sleep. Carl needed to calm down and slow down.

"CARL." Rick shouted , his voice cracked a bit. Carl finally stopped and turned around.

"What?" He gritted.

"Slow down." Rick calmly told him , he rolled his eyes at him. Okay , I know this kids pissed , but it's not ricks fault about Judith.

"Carl , don't give attitude to your dad like that. You know , you could be the one walking with him while I'm in your place making sure no walkers are around. He's your dad , he's hurt , he's in so much pain. We don't even know if Judith is dead yet , but I know she's not. It's not your dads fault and it's none of ours. Now do as he says and slow down." I explained.

"Now let's go." I sighed and began walking with Rick as Carl slowly turned back around and did the same. The rest of the way was quiet , I was hoping Carl took in my words. I know he's hurting but Rick is his dad and he shouldn't talk to him that way.

After more walking , we finally made it to a neighborhood. We found a White House that looked pretty nice from the outside , Rick went in to see if it was clear , and when it was. He signaled us to come in.

"Rick , you need to lay down for a while. If anything comes in sight , carl and I will take care of it." I told him , he nodded and laid on the couch and immediately fell asleep.

"Y/n , Can i talk to you?" Carl asked , I turned around and looked into his blue eyes.

"Are you calmed down?" I asked him , he sighed and nodded.

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry , I'm sorry for acting that way back there. I'm just scared and nervous that Judith is dead , I'm her big brother , so it's my job to protect her. And if she is gone like that .. I'll never forgive myself." He explained , he looked like he was gonna cry any minute. So I brought him into a hug and I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay , Carl. I forgive you. But listen to me , I have hope she's still alive , I have hope she's with someone else in our group. No one would purposely leave a little baby to die. I promise we're gonna find her again , maybe not today or tomorrow , but soon. You just gotta have faith and hope." I told him , he nodded and wiped his tears away.

" I love you , y/n. I promise I'm always gonna protect you , I won't let anything happen to you. I don't think I could forgive myself if I lost you." He mumbled.

" you'll never lose me , I'll always be here. I love you , Carl." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "For now , let's just rest." I nodded.

_

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 1.1K 23
🔞ធម្មតាៗគ្រាន់តែប្រើរយៈពេលដើម្បីគ្រប់គ្រង់តែប៉ុណ្ណោះ....
5.5K 190 13
I don't own sbg or the characters, all belong to the lovely lilredbeany on webtoon. That said, please enjoy!!
38.1K 2.8K 23
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
63.4K 1.3K 11
Adult sence တေ‌ွ ၊ age 21+🚨မို့ အသက်္မပြည့်သေးသူများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့ Horror , rape တဲ့အခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ ဇာတ်လမ်းက အချိုတွေသိပ်ပေးနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်လို့ပါ 🦋�...