Wolves <3

Enjoy :)

_
Your POV

It was just a normal day in Alexandria , you were upstairs setting Judith down for a nap. I was basically like her big sister , I loved her like she's my own even though i was the only child. I protected Judith since the prison , I got her out of there and later on reunited with Rick and Carl.

I left Judiths room and closed the door , as I was walking downstairs , Carl rushed in and slammed the door behind him.

"Carl , what's wrong?" I asked , confused and worried. He came over and hugged me , tightly.

"Thank god your okay , where's Judith?" He asked , breathing heavily.

"I just put her down for a nap , Carl , what's wrong?"i asked him again , he sighed.

"We're under attack , some people who are called "the wolves." Got in and their killing people." He explained , my eyes widen.

"Well then , we have to help." I said , pulling my gun out and was about to head to the door. But I was pulled back by Carl , I looked at him.

"No , I'm not risking anything happening to you. Your staying here and making sure Judith stays safe , I can't lose you too." He said , he was right. I couldn't just leave Judith unprotected , I'll blame myself if anything happened to her. But I wanted to help carl so nothing would happen to him.

"If I can't go , then I'm not letting you go either. I can't lose you , carl. Just please stay." I begged him , he came closer to me and cupped my face.

"Y/n , i have too. I have to keep Alexandria safe , I have to save many people as I can. I promise when their gone , I'll come to you. But please stay with my sister , don't go out of this house , okay?" He told me , I sighed and nodded in defeat. He then kissed my forehead and rushed back outside , I locked the door and the back door.

Suddenly , I heard someone screaming from outside. I walked over to the window and peeked out , seeing an Alexandrian being slaughtered. I couldn't just leave her there and turn later , I grabbed my gun and unlocked the door , disobeying Carl's orders , I ran out and immediately shot the attacker in the head , I kneeled down to the lady.

"Please , shoot me. I don't wanna be one of those things , just do it." She cried , I nodded. I put the gun to her temple , closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.

I stood up , and began running any direction. I came in contact with three attackers , they were all men. I knew I couldn't take them down at once , or even alone. So I turned back around and tried running back to the house , but I was taken down by one of them. He flipped me over and tried cutting me with his knife.

I tried fighting back , but I wasn't strong enough. I knew I should've stayed with Judith , I was hoping no one would go into that house. As I accepted my faint , the guy was suddenly shot in the head , blood spraying everywhere.

"Y/n." I heard a stern voice call my name , I stood up and faced Carl. He didn't look happy either , I can understand why.

"What are you doing out here? I told you to stay inside , with Judith." He asked , coming closer to me.

"I know , I know. But , I saw an Alexandrian being slaughtered and I couldn't leave her to turn , she begged me to shoot her after. I couldn't just leave her , Carl." I explained to him , he sighed.

"You did the right thing. But I only told you to stay inside to protect you , and Judith. I couldn't let anything happen to you , I would've blamed myself if you two were killed. I can't lose you , y/n." He said , he put the gun down and hugged me , tightly.

"You'll never lose me , I'm always here." I whispered into his ear.

"And you'll never lose me , but we gotta go inside. There's still more attackers." He said , pulling away and grabbing his gun. We both immediately rushed to the house , Carl locked it as I rushed upstairs to make sure Judith is okay. I opened the door and found her still sleeping , I sighed in relief.

"Carl , she's okay." I shouted , I heard footsteps approach and Carl walked in , smiling as he went over to her bed , bending down to kiss her. Suddenly , we heard glass break , and footsteps. Carl quietly closed the door , he took my hand and brought me against the wall where we sat beside Judiths bed.

The footsteps still were heard from downstairs , they were breaking things in the house as more glass broke. Carl then stood up , with his gun. I knew what he was gonna do , and I didn't like it.

"Carl , no." I whispered , grabbing his wrist. He kneeled down and kissed my forehead again.

"I'll be back." He whispered and left. After a few minutes , I heard a gunshot. The door opened , revealing Carl.

"I killed them , and it's safe now. Their all gone." He said , I stood up and we both walked downstairs where Rick showed up.

"Are you two okay? Wheres Judith?" He asked.

"We're okay , and Judith is sleeping , she's safe." I assured him , he nodded and smiled. He then left again.

"Y/n , you scared me today. I didn't like what you did , but I'm just glad your safe." Carl said , turning to face me.

"And Im sorry I didn't listen , but I couldn't leave her to die. And I didn't want you to die either , I don't wanna lose you." I apologized. He pulled me closer by my waist.

"You'll never lose me , love. It's my job to keep you safe and protected , I'll never forgive myself if you died , or got bit. I love you , so much." He whispered.

"I love you too , Carl grimes." I chuckled , he laughed and planted his lips on mine.

_

This was long :)