Get Into It [𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖔�...

By melissaneedssmut

𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙮... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 12

1.9K 44 23
By melissaneedssmut

~MILES POV~

‗ ❍ [We sprinted out of the school and I searched for a good hiding spot. Behind was the

security, he followed us. My eyes spotted an empty-looking building so I dragged Y/N by her shoulder and we ran over there.

As I noticed that she couldn't keep up with me any longer, I carried her up and continued running. It was noticeable, she was surprised by my action but said nothing.

Reaching the inside of the building I let Y/N down on a table, the rushed to close the door.

,, I have legs Morales'' the girl stated.

,, Yeah, but they can't fucking run'' I responded while trying to catch my breath.

She rolled her eyes and stood up, approaching the door to peek through the keyhole. We were in a gloomy room, the only light we got was from the street lamp outside that shined through the

old and rusty blinds. I looked around and figured this must be some sort of lobby of an abandoned building.

,, I think we lost him'' Y/N said while going back to the table. I was about to accord with her when my senses went off. Oh, not this again.

Y/N must have noticed my nervousness because the girl looked at me weirdly, wanting to respond to it but I rushed over to cover her mouth with my hands. She clearly didn't expect it.

~Y/N POV~

As he put his hands on my mouth I was truly confused but felt angry at the same time. I don't know what nasty places his paws were. I tried shaking him off but he was way stronger than I expected him to be.

Miles didn't let go but threw me over his shoulders as if I was a sack of potatoes and moved behind a corner, where to our surprise, an elevator was located. I was thrown inside and soon after the curly head entered too. ,, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH-''

Before my sentence could be finished Miles covered my mouth again. This time I didn't know what overcame me but something told me to bite him, so I did.

He jumped up and shook his hand in the air, more in disgust than in pain. I crossed my arms, tapping the ground with my foot and waiting for an explanation.

,, You must be the craziest person I've ever met'' Miles whisper-yelled.

,, I get that often. Now tell me why are we whispering?'' I asked softly.

Before he could answer, the door was kicked open and heavy steps were heard. ,, L/N! Morales, I know you two are in here''

,, Shit'' I muttered under my breath as my body stood frozen in the middle of the lift.

,, C'mon, let's go'' Miles said and pushed me out. The security stood at the entrance door with a flashlight, if I moved alone he'd surely notice me. I had no other choice but to follow Miles' lead.

We crawled past lots of dusty boxes, trying to find an escape. That's when I eyed a staircase not too far from our position, so I elbowed Miles and pointed the to the stairs.

The boy nodded and we hurried without making any noise. Halfway through the route, my nose began to tickle. The dust must have set my allergies free, fuck.

I tried my best to hold in a sneeze but as we came across another box, the dust crawled down my nose and the next second my sneeze echoed through the walls.

At first, I thought no one had noticed but as Miles slowly turned his head to me, my theory bursted like a balloon. I hissed and strongly closed my eyes.

Oh, we're dead now for sure.

I felt myself being pulled up in the air by my hoddie and as I looked at an anxious Miles, a shiver went down my bones in the realization that my body was being carried by the security guard.

My legs kicked around as much as they could but nothing helped, I was trapped. Miles didn't even try to help me but instead ran off, up the staircase.

I widened my eyes in shock but also hurt, the fact that he wouldn't even hesitate to leave me helpless, when I certainly needed him, told me a lot of what kind of person he was.

People like him pretend to help but in the end, they just backstab you and don't even feel bad about it. The worst thing is, after us working on the project I actually thought he was a decent person.

HE JUST SAVED HIS ASS ON MY COST FOR FUCKS SAKE?! ONG HIS BITCH ASS IS A DEAD MAN.

,, You're going with me now and as for your little friend, he's in huge trouble'' The man carried me out of the building.

He walked right behind me, making sure I had no way of escaping. I was so damn angry, my brain must have been boiled meat right now.

I dug my nails into the skin of my hand, caused by the emotions running down my body. Not even noticing my already bloody hand, I tried searching for a way to get rid of this dude.

At the traffic light, I finally saw the chance to escape so I took it and ran off.

,, EYY COME BACK HERE!'' I heard the man yell. Turning around I held my middle fingers up in the air while running backward.

Then I ran quicker than on every marathon I've ever participated in, which were barely any, so I just ran as fast as my goddamn legs could.

That man can suck my di-

I wasn't quite paying attention to my steps so I tripped over and landed on the ground, hard.

,, Oww fuck'' I whined. My knees were scratched, the trousers toren. I felt my waist burning so much, it felt like awful sunburn.

A bit scared of what I would find under my blouse, I just let it be and decided to run home. Now just slightly weaker.

~MILES POV~

I crouched in the corner of an empty room and buried my head into my arms. I couldn't help to think about Y/N and how disappointed she must be.

How can I be such an idiot? She didn't deserve to be left alone. For the next minutes, my mind was blaming me for what I have done, but after some time I slapped my face, hoping to wake up.

,, That's enough Morales, be a man for once'' I said to myself and stood up. Y/N wouldn't have had a chance to get into the school without being noticed anyway. I'm spider-man, I could've entered with no problems.

But she- she is no one and will never be anything more than a partner for a project to me. How dare she look at me with those

deep E/C eyes of hers and try to make me feel bad about leaving her. If anything she should be thankful I saved her so many damn times.

I made my way to the roof, a bit pissed, but as I came across an interesting room my annoyance suddenly changed into curiosity. The place was way different from the other rooms.

It looked more like an aktiv used office and there were even chairs in the center, which formed a semicircle. Is this some sort of meeting room?

On the wall hung a rather big bulletin board with many notes. I the middle of the board the letters PFS was written in and red with many exclamation marks.

Inspecting the wall further I discovered plans and the location of bombs in different banks around the city. Who were these people???

Searching for a name I heard steps coming in my direction. I panicked, as I couldn't find a place to hide. Shit, think Miles THINK!

At the last second, I chose to hide under a chair. It's dark they can't notice me here, right?

When the door opened I figured two people entered the room. ,, Lucio I thought we had a deal?!'' a male's voice said angrily.

,, Oh please take a seat, Mr. Moretti, we can discuss everything peacefully now okay?'' another man with a strong Italian accent requested. In response the man who talked first growled.

,, I told you I want the cash by Monday this week or else-'' Mr. Moretti stated before being interrupted by the other guy.

,, I know, I know, I know I will find a way to provide it for you it's just this son of a bitch spider-man and his little girlfriend that have been standing in my way and causing a lot of trouble lately''

,, But I developed strong suits, and the last time I fought him while wearing it he was knocked out in no time, I can't wait to kill that cazzo di Ragno'' he added with an evil laugh.

,, Well I don't care about all of that I just want my money'' the man said, and with that, he left the room.

,, Oh, you will surely get it'' Lucio whispered and giggled until his giggle turned into loud laughter. Creepy....

After he left the room I crawled out of the chair and took a picture of the wall before heading out. As I was about to open the door someone else had already put their grip on the doorknob and I imidiently turned invisible.

This time the same man who evilly laughed entered the room only now he was wearing his suit. It was the guy I fought with Gwen earlier that day and he was standing right in front of me.

I covered my mouth and nose so that my breath wouldn't touch his skin. Our faces were uncomfortably close as the villain spotted the chair, which was now in a different position than before.

Fuck, I didn't notice it move. Lucio slowly approached the chair before sending some sort of beam, which caused the chair to hit against the wall and break. My eyes widened.

,, Oh, come out come out where ever you are, I won't hurt you I promise''

I tried to make a run out of the door but that would have been too obvious so I decided to stay as still as I could. Even though he couldn't see me with the bare eye, I feared a thermal camera was built in the suit.

His head wasn't covered though, so I cooled down a bit. ,, Are you under the desk? No. In the closet maybe'' he searched and continued destroying furniture.

After a while, the man gave up and moved towards the door. Before leaving he viewed the room until his eyes stared into mine. My body went cold, I thought he was seeing me.

I realized that wasn't the case as he closed the door behind him. Letting out a deep breath of relief I climbed out the window and changed into my suit.

That was so damn fucking close.] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

1902 Words

A/N: I'M BACK HOES! I couldn't even wish you a happy new year sorry bout that 💀

i Couuunt really explain it

I houvnt got the wööörds

Is a feelin that you coouunt controooul

anyways I hope you liked the chapter and see you soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 28
𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭-𝐬𝐨-𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 �...
81.9K 430 37
𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑂' 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑎 |𝐷𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠| 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 @Baddiesavy 💋 𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖�...
627K 20.5K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...
2.7K 193 23
17 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘻 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸...