Secret Admirer {Akaashi Keiji...

By dreamsthename

(IN PROGRESS) She's just a foreign student , with no friends or partners . He's the prettiest boy in the sch... More

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫
𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃
𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑?
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃
welcome , manager !

𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 , 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒊!

12 1 1
By dreamsthename

"W-Wait ,Akaashi-san.. !"

He turned aeound .

"I wouldn't want to bother you but ,, since our lockers are next to each other , m-maybe we can go together ..?"

"Our lockers ..oh wait , are you that adorable girl who can't reach her books ? the one right next to my locker?"

(rip people who can actually reach ✌)

(Y/n) blushed at the word adorable . She had no idea he found her adorable.

"I can reach my books!" she said walking with him throught the halls .

"Yes , on the tip of your toes."

"I was a bit offended to see you haven't recognized mt yesterday . I really believed you would"

Akaashi's face got suddenly a little darker .

"I appologize , the truth is , I've never looked at your face , only the top of your head."

Realising she might have done a mistake , she says nervously .

"N-no it(s okay , I w-was only joking there , don't take it too seriously " she gave him a reassuring smile .

"Oh I see." He opened his locker and got his books out , then turned to her . She was on the tip of her toes , reaching her hand inside without looking , and trying to take her books . Since the school welcomed a lotof students , they had to build the lockers too small and high to cover the large number of students enrolled . And (y/n) didn't reach it well.

Akaashi smiled .

"I don't remember putting my boks this deep inside " she muttered , then her eyes met Akaashi's and she blushed .

"You seem to be amused by this situation , Akaashi-san."

"I've told you yo ucouldn't reach your books , I see you here everyday , yet you dared to deny it . And here you are , in the same situation you refused to admit you get stuck in everytime . How do you want me not to be amused ?"

His smile got wider , and for once his eyes didn't look like a sad , tired mother's eyes . (y/n) blushed .

"W-Well I usually do reach my stuff , b-but you see , someone must've pushed them far inside "

She stepped aside giving him some place to stand and take them for her . But Akaashi didn't move . He just held his books and smiled at her . After some seconds , she looked at him . He still didn't move .

"What are you waiting for ?" she whispered.

"Waiting for you ." He whispered back .

"But I don't have my books".

"Then take them."

"I can't , that's what I'm waiting for you to do ."

"You didn't ask me to , though."

She sighted . She didn't even know why they were whispering at this point .

"Can you give me my books?" she asked , looking away to hide her blush .

"You should try saying please ."

"can you please give me my books?" she reapeted irritated .

"I wonder who you're talking to ." He replied , looking around him as if he ws looking for someone . She sighted again .

"Akaashi-saaaan" she said in a silly tone .

"Yes ?" he sounded amused .

"Could you please get my books for me?"

"Sure thing , (y/n)"

He stretched out his arm ,and took all the books out .

"Here you go."

"Thank you" she murmured , looking down .

Akaashi looked at her for some moments , messing with her was really funny , her reactions were the cuteste.

"Well shall we go now ? I'll walk you to your class" he said .

Still blushing , (y/n) walked besides him . She felt the girls eyes on her . After all , she was with THE Akaashi Keiji , AKA the prettiest guy in school . Maybe they weren't looking at her , maybe they were looking at him .

No , she met some pair of eyes , so people were looking at her .

{ Of course they would , the most beautiful boy in school is walking with me , the invisible foreigner girl . Mr Perfect and Ms Invisible . Mr everyone and MS Noone} 

She looked at the students . At the same time , Akaashi peeked at her .

"Looking for someone?" he asked.

"N-no , I just don't like how some people are eyeing me , that's all ."

"Just ignore them ." He smiled at her , and she smiled back . There weere murmures in the halls .

(Y/n) finally reached her class.

"Thank you for the walk , Akaashi-san"

"Sure , see you at practise then , (y/n) "

She noded , then got to her class , and went to her seat next to the window .Usually , people wouldn't notice her at all , but this time , the girls (and some boys) stared ar her , some whispered , some pointed ,some laughed . She was the center of attention and she hated it . Suddenly , while she was looking out the window , three girls positionned themselves in front of her , and two , very handsome boys , who looked identical behind them.

"Hey , um , you're (y/n), right ? "

^^^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
86.9K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...