The Last Cinderella Story(Har...

Par tinabeana15

I'm Sadie Hemmings. You know I hate to say this but my life is like Cinderella's with a few other princesses... Plus

The Last Cinderella Story(Harry Styles)
First Day Of School
That Lovely Boy
Football and Apologies
After School and In The Morning
A Kiss...?
Feelings
The Question
The Date
The Party

Finding my Bracelet

41 3 0
Par tinabeana15

Sadie's POV
It's been two weeks since I have lost my bracelet. I've search high and low, through Tina's house. And, I've asked most of the boys that came to Tina's party. Ugh why didn't I just pick it up or at least taken it from that guy before I left. Why am I so stupid?

"Sadie are you okay?" Tina says walking through the door with some snacks in her hand.

"No." I grumble throwing my head down on the vanity.

"Why not?" Tina sits on her bed spooning a bit of yogurt in her mouth.

"I lost my bracelet that I've had since forever and I can't find it." Tina nods then underhand throws the other cup of yogurt to me with the spoon after.

I rip open the top and start to eat the strawberry flavored creamy deliciousness. Once I finish the cup, I throw it in the basket beside me and look around on the vanity. After pocking around a bit I see a silver bracelet that looks just like my gold one.

"Hey Tina?" She hums in response

"Where did you get this bracelet?"

"Oh um I've had it since little. My...uh... birth mom left it for me." Tina says once she swallows the rest of her yogurt.

"Oh okay." I set it back down and get up to sit on the bed.

"You know my bracelet looks exactly like that but gold." I inform Tina.

"Oh. Well I guess our moms had the same ideas." She smiles then flops down on her bed.

"Yeah. I guess." I look down at my phone to see that it is almost time for me to make dinner. So I give Luke a text saying that he can come and get me.

About three minutes later, Luke sends me a text saying that he is waiting for me outside. I give a hug to Tina and her mom as I'm leaving.

"Hey Luke?" I start to question Luke.

"What's up?"

"Have you seen my bracelet anywhere?" I say turning to his direction with a desperate face.

"No I haven't. Why did lose it?" He turns in my direction for a couple seconds then back to the road.

"Yeah. And I've searched everywhere in Tina's house and asked most of the guys that were at the party but I just cant seem to find it." I reply to him throwing my head in my hands trying not to cry.

"Hey it's okay you will find it." Luke says trying to cheer me up. But, it won't work until I physically have that bracelet around my wrist.

We pull into the driveway and I get out in a rush, after checking the time on my phone. We are running late according to the schedule that I always go by to make dinner. For dinner I decide to make meatloaf because it was the first thing that popped into my head.

I get out all the ingredients and begin to make the food. Once the meatloaf it in the oven, I start on the side dishes. I pull out a head of lettuce and begin pulling it apart to make a salad. I throw the pieces into a bowl and toss it with some carrot shavings. After that I put a pot filled with water on the stove ready to make mashed potatoes.

Once all of the food is done I do the normal thing. Make five plates, set the table, make three salad plates and the bring Luke his food. Luckily I didn't see the snot nosed twins until I was already in my room. This time they decided to be 'nice' and pretend that I didn't exist.

I clear my plate of the food and put it off to the side. I do my normal routine after that. Shower, get my pajamas on and then the rest of my homework that I didn't get to finish at Tina's house. Which was all of it. Opening my pre-calc book, I take a blank piece of lined paper and begin the agonizing torture. Three hours and a boat load of homework later, it is 2:30am and I decide to sleep hoping Tina has the spanish homework done.

Harry's POV
"Do you know who's it is?" Niall asked taking the golden bracelet out of my hands.

"No." I snatch it back. "All I know is that I want to meet here face to face......no masks."

"Oh sound like you really like this one." Louis says walking into his room.

"Yeah I do." I gaze into one of the charms on the bracelet which happened to be a microphone.

"Oh and Tina's coming over in like ten." Louis says shoving ice cream his mouth. The rest of the group, being Niall, Liam, And Zayn, just nod there heads. I, on the other hand, I just keep my concentration on the golden band. The other boys fall into a random conversation as I zone out into my own little world about the secret girl with the beautiful eyes.

"Right Harry?" Liam says out of no where, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Huh? What?" I look around the room as the boys snicker at the look on my face.

"It would be hot if Tina and her friends became cheerleaders?" Louis fills me in as the other boys chuckle.

"I mean yeah. Any cheerleader is hot."

Then all of a sudden we hear a high-pitched scream and the pitter patter of feet running down the hall. We all give each other confused looks and get up to see what's going on. We walk out into the hallway and down the stairs. Then we walk straight into the living room. The funniest thing I have ever seen is right in front if us. Louis takes out his phone as fast as he can, to take a picture. Tina was totally trampled by Louis' sisters. It was a major dog pile with Tina on the bottom.

"Alright girls. Come on I want my girlfriend back." Louis tells the girls and they get straight off and let Tina up. They all give her hugs along with Lou's mum.

Once that little episode is over all us boys and Tina go back up to Louis' room. We get back into the room and settled back into our original spots and decide to start a conversation.

"So Tina how was your party?" Niall asked out of the blue.

"It was amazing. I loved it so much!" Tina exclaims getting exited.

"Well that's good. Cause we saw you and Louis gettin it on." Liam said cheekily.

"How do you know it was even us." Tina asks raising her eyebrow wit sass.

"Because it was a girl in a big ass pink dress and a boy that looked like Prince Philip. So we just took a guess." Niall also raised his eyebrow with sass as Tina shied away into Louis chest with her rosy cheeks. I then slip the bracelet back into my pocket for safe keeping and join in the conversation.

"Yeah you guys where like gettin some in that corner. By the way where did you go when you left hmmm." I say raising an eyebrow at the end.

"You know what Styles!" Tina yells facing me while pointing a finger.

"What? What do I kno....." I trail off looking at the silver charm bracelet around her hand that was resting on the bed.

"Where did you get that?" Curiosity fill every inch of my body, as I point to her hand.

"Um. Where did I get what?" Tina questions my question with a confused face.

"Your charm bracelet." I reply pointing at it once again.

"Oh my birth mom left it for me. I've had it since I was little." Tina says playing with a charm on in.

"Can I see it?" I ask getting closer to the bed.

"Um sure." Tina slowly take off the silver band and hands it to me.

I closely examine ever charm that is on the little band. They were all the exact same as the golden one except for one charm which was the happy and sad faces, the one you would typically see in a drama class. I take out the bracelet from my pocket urgently to compare them side by side.

"Were did you get that?" Tina says snatching the golden bracelet out of my grasp.

"Why do you know who's it is?" I eagerly ask.

"Yeah its Sadie's." She hands me back the bracelet.

"Sadie. Like Sadie Hemmings?"

"Yeah. What other Sadie is there?" Tina chuckles taking back her bracelet and snuggling into Louis chest.

I go sit down back at my original spot before I freaked out, and let my mind wonder. About Sadie, about her bracelet, about Tina's bracelet. My thoughts get knocked out of my head by my phone going off.

"Hey guys I have to go my mom wants me home to help her with something. I'll see ya tomorrow."

Sadie's POV
I wake up to the blaring sound of my alarm, desperately swinging my arm around to stop the sound so, I don't have to open my eyes just yet. I end up getting my alarm to shut up but, I had to open my eyes to do so. Swinging my feet over the bed side I walk over to my closet to set out some clothes for today. I walk straight to the bathroom to take care of my bladder that was about to burst.

I put on the clothes that I set out and throw on my black converse and head downstairs to make breakfast. I settle on pancakes and bacon because that is the easiest thing to make. I mix the pancake batter together and put the bacon on the skillet. I pour the pancake mix onto the pan and begin the cooking of breakfast.

Exactly once I set out the devils plates I get a text saying that Tina is here. I set the rest of the table and pour them some orange juice. I pick up my backpack and make a b-line towards the door so I don't have to talk to anyone here.

"Hey Tina, Louis." I greet them once I get settled down with my seatbelt buckled.

"Hey what's up." Louis says pulling out of the driveway.

"Oh nothing. Oh and Tina did you finish the spanish homework cause I had loads of pre-calc to do?" I ask remembering the to torture I had to go through for three hours...straight.

"Um yeah I actually did do it. I'll give it to you when we get to school."

"Okay, cool thanks!"

We pull into the parking lot and like every other we make our way to our normal spot. Louis and Tina begin a random conversation as my mind drifts off about my bracelet. I mean how stupid can I be to lose one of my most preceding possessions.

"Sadie? Hello?" Tina screams waving her hand in my face.

"Oh what I'm sorry." I say shaking the thoughts out of my head, looking straight into Tina's eyes.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks kind of like he was confused yet worried.

"Yeah I was just thinking about my bracelet." I respond with a sigh.

"Oh yeah Ha--" Louis starts his sentence but is cut off by Tina's lips against his. I see her whisper something to him and he nods. He then just looks at me with a smile.

"Oookay." I say confused about what that was about.

I begin to look around and I see Harry's car driving into the parking lot and next to Louis car. He gets out of the car looking like a god. Like no joke. And, the light is hitting him just perfectly. Ugh why does he do this to me. It seems like forever until he's by my side but it was only a matter of seconds.

"Hey everyone." Harry greets us.

"Hey Harry what up." Tina says looking at Harry.

"Oh nothing really. But I do wanna know if you finished your spanish homework though because I didn't." Harry laughs his oh so amazing laugh.

"Oh yeah here but just take a picture because Sadie has to copy it too." Tina hands him her red spiral.

"So Harry how are ya feeling about the team? Ya think we can make it to the championships?" Louis asks as Tina cuddles under his arm.

"Yeah I do I think we actually have a shot. But, if Irwin doesn't step it up he won't be playing anymore." Harry states, glancing over at me every once and a while. After he finishes he takes out his phone and take three pictures.

"I hope you do make it!" Tina squeals as she kisses Louis cheek.

I go to say something but the bell rings right as I was about to start. I just smile and pick up my stuff, along with Tina's spiral as I begin walking over to my locker. Once I'm there I take out the books I need for my first three classes and put Tina's notebook into my bag and head for math. I get into the class just as the bell rings. I quickly make my way to my seat next to Tina so I don't get yelled at. We start our lesson on some shit that I will never use in my life. I begin to drift in and out of my sleepy state.

"Sadie just go to sleep I'll teach you after school." Tina whispers to me still looking at the board.

I nod my head and then lay it down on the desk to take a nap. I wake up to the sound of a shrill bell ringing in my ear. I pack up all my belongings and head out the door to my next class.

••

Lunch is finally next as I walk over to our normal spot with Tina by my side. Within a matter of minutes everyone is here. Well everyone except Harry.

"Hey does anyone know where Harry is?" I ask everyone. They all look at me with knowing smirks.

"Nope no clue." Niall's thick Irish accent seeps through my ears.

"Oh okay." I reply as if it was nothing. I then take out Tina's spanish notebook and open it to the right page. A little piece of paper falls out. I pick it up off of the floor and unfold it.

It says: Meet me on the roof at 12:13 sharp. See you then! ;)

I then look at my phone and it says 12:11. I better get up there to see what's going on.

"Hey guys I have to uhh.. do something I'll see you later." I speak up as I'm done packing up all of my things.

I walk through the halls very anxious to find out what this is about. I finally find a staircase that leads to the roof. It seems like I've been looks for ages. I walk up the stairs as fast as I can, getting more anxious with every step. Once u get to the top I see flowers everywhere and a beautiful canopy right in front of me. Right then a man in a mask shows up from around the conner.

"May I have this dance." The man asks sticking his hand out in front of me. I then recognize the mask as the one from Tina's party. I take his hand and he leads me a little further onto the roof where he starts some slow dancing music. I put my hand that isn't in his on his shoulder and he puts his on the small of my back. The music is slow but its very nice. The mystery man leads me in the dance around the roof, just like in High School Musical 3.

We continue dancing until the music comes to and end. As the last note his the man dips me. I look at him in awe as to how good at dancing he is. He puts me back on my feet and reaches into his pocket. My breathing hitches and my heart rate increases as I realize that he is the man with my bracelet. He take the. Golden bracelet out if his pocket and puts it around my wrist. Once the clasp is fully on and I make sure it won't fall off I look the man straight in the eyes and lift his mask so that now I can see who it is.

"Harry?" I ask completely astonished. I drop the mask to the floor starring at him in amazement.

"Yeah it's me." The not so mysterious man states with a grin on his face. A grin spreads across my face as well and I take the back of Harry's head and bring it down to mine. our lips meet and it is the best feeling in the world. We kiss for a little while more until I notice a slight sound of a camera go off. I pull away from Harry to see what it was. I look over to the staircase to see Tina and Louis. In Tina's hand is her phone positioned like she just took a picture.

"Omg Sadie!" Tina squeals shoving her phone in her pocket the running over to me, giving me a massive hug.

"Good job bro." Louis tells Harry giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"You finally got the girl." Louis says to Harry as I look back at him. I turn fully around once I notice that he is walking towards me.

"He sadie I have to ask you something." Harry says taking my hands in his.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask lacing our fingers together with a smile.

"Well...you see...well I don't know how to say this." Harry starts off nervously.

"So I've always thought you were for beautiful,smart and a little clumsy since your first day here and I wanna get to know you better so will you go on another real date with me please?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 35 58
Hey internet people. So I'll update this story maybe a couple of times a day (because I'm really getting into it.) Give it a vote or even just a read...
5.5K 143 27
COMPLETED!!!! (Hint1)"I've always wanted a older brother, but as far as i know i don't have any older siblings." It is a little confusing but hang...
1.4K 39 28
Imagine. seventeen years old and adopted by Harry Styles. Not the baby his girlfriend had wanted. Why? Because management that's why. He just wanted...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...