「haikyuu x m! reader」

By -nuttcheerios

hello~~ i do not own haikyuu nor do I own any of the characters. im here to just write cute/agnst/fluff ones... More

request | an
kuroo tetsurou
oikawa tooru
oikawa tooru
lev haiba
bokuto koutarou
hinata shoyo
oikawa tooru
oikawa tooru
tendo satori
hinata shoyo
tsukishima kei
"fly high, karasuno"
ennoshita chikara
𝚆 𝙰 𝚁 𝙼 𝚃 𝙷
oikawa tooru

suna rintarou

5.1K 106 40
By -nuttcheerios

• 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 •
---------------------------

College parties were just like the movies. Too many to count students filled up the small house, shoulder to shoulder, and a few somehow even closer. In one room there was large speaker loud enough to blare music throughout the entire house, the kitchen had coolers lined up on the counters with a large variety of acholic beverages. Who knows where they came from since most of the people there were underage. Finding something without any alcohol substance was close to near impossible so (Y/n) brought himself a water. He refused to let it down so the small male student kept the plastic bottle close to him at all times.

He was currently sitting on the stairwell, browsing over the drunken young adults having the time of their lives. He was able to recognize a few but most people he had no idea who they were. Scary enough, there was a handful that looked to old to be in college. (Y/n) made sure to stay away from them. Parties like the one he was currently at was never his cup of tea. He would've preferred to stay in bed but his friend Hinata thought it was a good idea to drag him out that night. Once they arrived, the ginger was no where to be seen. That was almost an hour ago.

"I'm starting to get a headache.." (Y/n) muttered under his breath before standing up and wiggled his way through the wave of bodies up the stairs.

The screaming and laughter filled his ears, fueling the pounding in his head. He tried for the first bedroom but immediately regretted after witnessing a pair of cheeks on a man with legs wrapped around his hips. (Y/n) slammed the door before the two could notice him, blush rushing to his face and the tips of his ears. "S-Sorry." He wasn't for sure if he was apologizing to the couple or to himself.

When he approached the second door, (Y/n) made sure to peek in to check, for his sanity. Fortunately, there was no one. (Y/n) claimed the bedroom for himself by locking the door behind him. He could still hear the music but it wasn't as loud. Thankfully.

"I wanna go home and sleep." (Y/n) spoke to himself as his eyes scanned the bedroom. It was nothing special. There was a full size bed, a desk sitting in the corner of the room, a dresser, the normal things he would've expected to see in a bedroom. Squeezing the plastic bottle in his hand, (Y/n) looked over at desk top as his curiosity grew but it was quickly shot down once the poor guy realized there was porn magazines stacked sky high. "I'm walking away now."

His feet carried him over to the sliding glass door that seemed to lead to a balcony. He grabbed ahold of the wooden handle and pulled the door open. It led him to a cute little balcony that hovered over the backyard, that was also filled with drunk students. He took a step out to look around and surprisingly he saw Hinata standing with a couple of guys who he assumed was his friends. Since they were all laughing with one another.

(Y/n) sat his water down by his feet before he brought his arms up to rest against the railing and placed his head down as he watched over all the people. No one seemed to notice him, making (Y/n) feel like he was some type of spy.

As the young adult was people gazing, an odd scent crossed his nose. He wasn't for sure what it was but it did not smell nice. "Huh?" (Y/n) touched the tip of his nose to make sure it wasn't coming from him and once confirmed, he took a glance around but felt his whole body freeze once he realized he wasn't alone on the balcony.

There sat a guy with chocolate brown hair in a large bean bag chair with a black tray in his lap. In his hands was some sort of white paper rolled up, one ending burning as if it was a cigarette but it sure did not smell like one. Soon enough (Y/n) caught himself locking eyes with the stranger without realizing.

"Uh," He quickly stepped back, stumbling over his water bottle but caught himself before he could fall over. At that point, (Y/n)'s whole face painted with a hue of red. "Sorry! I didn't realize someone else was here." He bowed, waiting for a response but his (e/c) peeked back up when he never got one back.

The mysterious man's full attention was purely focused on the paper roll in his hands.

(F/n) straightened his back, feeling somewhat awkward but his eyes wondered over the stranger. He was cute. His eyes were sharp like a feline, his ears were completely covered in silver jewelry, as well as his fingers, and tattoos painted both his arms. Some even peeked over the collar of his black shirt. To top it off, (Y/n) enjoyed the fact that his fingers were also painted. It wasn't very often he could see someone just him in person. Only in the movies.

"Want a hit?" The deep, scratchy voice took him by surprise.

"Oh!" (Y/n) blinked when his eyes made contact with the other's. He also had the paper roll held out to him. "No, no thank you. I don't- I never done..that." He wasn't for sure what it was but the smell still lingered.

"You've never smoked?"

The question threw him off guard. "Er.. no. I don't like cigarettes."

The guy chuckled as he shook his head. That made (Y/n) blush more. His laugh was attractive.

"Its weed."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, looking down at the substance in his hands again before feeling like an idiot. "Is that what it is..?" He asked, slowly sitting down on his knees on the other side of the small balcony.

"Yeah." His response was short. The brunette brought the paper joint up to his lips, his body taking in a deep inhale before pulling it away. He held in his breath but once he opened his mouth, (Y/n) felt shocked to see him inhale the white smoke through his nose and finally exhale what was left. As simple as the trick was, (Y/n) was impressed. He continued to watch the stranger take another hit and repeat what he did before. Once he seemed to finish, the guy held the joint back towards (Y/n), offering him some.

Lifting his hands up, (Y/n) shuttered out a decline. "Im not for sure if I'm able to do what you did, uh.."

"Suna Rintarou."

"Suna.. right." (Y/n) carefully took the rolled paper with both of his hands as he stared. Another chuckle startled him before looking back up at Suna. Now looking closely, the whites of his eyes were starting to become red. "Your eyes?!"

"Its normal," Suna grabbed his rolling tray, placing it on the floor before sitting up straight and grabbed the joint from (Y/n)'s hands. Using his free hand, he gently grabbed the tomato red student by his chin and placed the bud between his lips. "Just inhale."

(Y/n) could only stare. He felt his heart started beating ten times faster than it originally was before following instructions. Soon his mouth felt dry and the smoke tickled the back of his throat, causing him to cough immediately. He covered his mouth with the back of his hand, trying to take deep breathes but it seemed to make the coughing worse.

(Y/n) began to panic but he soon remembered his water sitting right next to him. His hand frantically searched for the bottle and desperately chugged his water, hoping it was tame the burning in the back of his throat. The coughing stopped but both of his eyes were tearing up and his nose felt as if it was on fire. He looked up at Suna for help but watch his new acquaintance finish off his joint before putting it out in his glass ashtray, where a few other buds were found.

"Thats awful." (Y/n) was fianlly able to find his voice after fighting for his life.

"You'll get used to it." Suna responded as he leaned all the way back in the bean bag chair and closed his eyes to relax.

Time seemed to slow down as (Y/n) sat there, staring at Suna. He would not lie to himself. The tattooed male resting in the chair in front of him was extremely attractive. He had a vibe to him that (Y/n) has never really seen in people before. With the piercings and tattoos, he seemed like the bad boy type. And the weed only added to it. Normally (Y/n) wouldn't find drug users interesting but something about Suna made him curious. After all, weed wasn't consider a 'hardcore' drug. It helped more than it has done damage. Licking his dry lips, (Y/n) brought his knees up to his chest before he slowly looked over back at the people below him. His mind reminded him that he saw Hinata standing down there but the ginger was no longer in the same spot as before. "I feel.." He spoke up, his voice barely louder than the music muffling through the walls. "Light?"

"You're high."

"I'm high..?" He repeated as a question.

"Yep."

(Y/n)'s attention was caught by the sound of shuffling. His head turned over to come face to face with his own, staring at himself through a phone screen. The whites of his own eyes were also now red as they seemed to be only half way opened now. He didn't even realize part of his vision was covered. The tips of his fingers gently tugged his cheek to open one of his eyes a bit more but let go to let out a small laugh. "Woah, haha." (Y/n) ran his fingers through his (h/c) hair. "I was dragged to this party and now im sitting on the floor with a stranger.. high! I got high for the first time."

"And you seem to be enjoying it, no?" Suna asked, setting his phone back down on the floor.

(Y/n) could only stare at Suna's beautiful golden orbs as he thought about how he felt. "Yes." He was quick to answer. "Getting high for the first time with an attractive guy? Probably the best thing that has happened to be in months."

Suna smirked, nodding his head as he looked away to also take a look at the people standing in the backyard.

"Can I ask about your tattoos?" (Y/n) brought himself closer, inch by inch. "Did they hurt?"

Suna looked down at both of his arms, glancing over all his art work permanently inked into his skin. "Not really," He answered honestly. "Only certain spots were uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle."

"Who did them?"

"I did."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen. "Really?! That's amazing. I wish I knew how to draw.. I don't have any tattoos. My parents dont accept them." He gazed at the art.

"Mine dont either."

"Still.." The tips of (Y/n)'s finger gracefully traced over the thin and bold lines in Suna's arm. "You still did it. I kinda wish I was brave enough to go against my parents and get a tattoo."

"I'll give you one."

"Wait," His shoulders perked up. "Really?! I dont have the money for that plus my parent swould murder me-,"

"Shush." (Y/n) was quick to shut up. "Come here."

Suna held out his hand to the smaller male. (Y/n) was hesitant to take it at first but his body already took control and grabbed a hold of him. He was guided to the bean bag chair, another hand guiding his body to climb over Suna's and be placed right in his lap. The position felt erotic. Suna adjusted the way he was sitting, causing the blushing male to slide farther down his lap but his face becoming closer to the other's. Not only did he experience getting high for the first time but this was the closest (Y/n) has ever gotten to with an attractive guy such as Suna himself.

He carefully watched Suna search for whatever he was looking for and soon enough he pulled out a black pen. His soft large hands grabbed (Y/n) right hand, turning it over so his wrist was facing him. The tip of the ball point pen traced over his skin, certain areas feeling a bit ticklish but (Y/n) tried his best to stay still as much as he could. He didn't want to ruin whatever Suna was creating since he seemed to be pretty focused. So focused that his leg bent up slightly to bring (Y/n) in closer, making his heart beat race even faster than before. Flickering his (e/c) back and forth between Suna and the lines being drawn on his arms, (Y/n) bit chewed on his lower as he tried to distract himself.

The feeling of the pen dragging along his skin felt relaxing. He enjoyed the light touch from the other as he was focusing on his art work. It was memorizing to watch, especially with each line having its own part and meaning in the work. From (Y/n)'s angle, he couldn't tell what Suna was drawing on his skin but with every blue line left behind, (Y/n) was excited to see the outcome.

It didn't take long for Suna to finish up his work. Eventually he got to shading and time seemed to fly afterwards. Soon enough, Suna wrote out his signature before pulling away.

(Y/n) couldn't contain his excitement. When his arm was free from his soft grip, (Y/n) immediately pulled it away to look down at drawing. It was a simple yet an adorable rabbit looking over a patch of grass. (Y/n) was amazed with the fine and detailed lines Suna was able to put in it with a simple pen. Hell, even his signature was pretty.

"Woahh!" (Y/n) awed at the drawing, wishing it could be a real tattoo.

As he was admiring the beautiful work of art, Suna leant over to grab the small blunt resting in his ashtray and decided to light it again, not wanting to waste. His honey eyes glanced over at the smaller male sitting in his lap as he took in a deep inhale. A spontaneous idea came to mind as he was staring. Gently, Suna used the tips of his fingers to grab (Y/n) by his chin to make him look at him. The stoner leaned in slowly, causing the flustered boy to freeze thinking it was going to be a kiss but only met with a face full of smoke.

"Hey!" (Y/n) whined as he waved the smoke out of his face. His reaction only earned a low chuckle from the tattoo artist.

"You're pretty interesting." Suna suddenly commented while taking his final inhale, ghosting the smoking out of his mouth before sucking it all back in and exhaling through his nose. The trick caused (Y/n) to stare in awe, wishing he could pull it off.

"What do you mean by that?" He finally asked, resting his hands on Suna's chest when he felt the artist bend both of his knees to draw (Y/n) even closer.

"It means exactly what I said." His answer was blunt but (Y/n) could sense a bit of amusement in his eyes. "What's your name?"

"(L/n) (Y/n)."

"You sure?"

"Eh?" (Y/n) tilted his head out of confusion. "Yes, why wouldn't I?"

"Because you look more like a bunny to me."

"Bunny!?"

"Mhm," Suna hummed, gesturing towards the art piece on (Y/n)'s arm. "You remind me of one."

"I don't know to take that as a compliment or not."

"It means I find you cute."

The student blushed, hard. The sound of his beating heart rang in his ears as he watched the artist take one more hit of the blunt before he held it in his directions, offering the last tug.(Y/n) accepted the offer and this time he surprisedly didn't cough out a lung but the back or his throat burned.

At that point, the two seemed to be in their own little world, completely clueless a out what was going on at the party downstairs. There wasn't any words being exchanged but they both sat in comfortable silence, enjoying the muffled music and their high spirits. But out of the blue, making (Y/n) jump out of his own skin, his phone rang loudly.

Fumbling off of Suna's lap and trying to pull his phone out of his pocket, (Y/n) tried his best to steady his shaking hands before pressing his phone again his ear but immediately regretted his actions.

"(L/n)!!! Where are you!?" Hinata shouted through the phone in a panicked tone.

After what seemed like ages of trying to convince the ginger on the phone that his friend was safe, (F/n) finally agreed it was time to leave., even though he could still the substances in his system.

"Ah.." The tips of his fingers scratched his head, sheepishly looking over at Suna whom was staring directly into his eyes once they made contact. "My friend is worried about me.. I should get going." (Y/n) was able to stand (after stumbling a few times) to shyly bow his head towards his stoner acquaintance.

"You don't have to be so formal." Suna grumbled as he also stood, putting out the roach he had in between his fingers before placing it inside what seemed to be a small black pouch and shoving it in his pocket. Standing up, (Y/n) felt his heart rush when realizing how tall the tattooed male was. Making him even more attractive than before, if that was even possible. "But until we meet again, bunny." Suna nodded his head as he took his leave first, leaving a blushing bunny behind on the patio.

"Cant wait.."

••••••••••

wow,, it's been a while huh?? the ending was a bit rushed but i hope you enjoyed this one shot and my return from the dead :'))

anyways, there are mistakes so bare with me-

-eden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
57.3K 538 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
883 11 11
I will only be doing 'x Readers' and some 'character x character' for now and here are some things to keep in mind what i CAN write about -Fluff -Ang...
9.7K 207 18
I one day decided to make some oneshots with Killermare and it created this. It is going to have other ships too but it is mainly focused on Killer a...