My Badboy ✔

By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya Brown and Alexander Knight love story Arya Brown is a beautiful 16 year old who lives with her dad , ste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N Important!!
▪Epilogue▪
A/N/Please read!/Book 2 is out!

Chapter 23

3.5K 72 3
By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya POV

I woke up the next morning by a phone ringing. The room was dark and Alex was sleeping with his arm around me. The phone soon stopped ringing and I sat up ignoring the pain between my legs.

I moved the covers a little to see that I'm completely naked and small drops of blood were on the sheets and my legs. I removed Alex arm and got up out of bed but the pain became worse causing me to let out a low cry.

"F**k" I hissed out in pain.

"Babe?" Alex asked behind me.

"Imma go use the bathroom" I said and slowly started walking. While walking I felt a pair of arms lift me up in bridal style and started walking to the bathroom. Alex slowly placed me on the floor and ran me a warm bath.

He lift me up and placed me into the bathtub. I dropped my head back as comfort took over.

"Imma go change the sheets call me when you're done" he said and kissed my forehead then walked out.

Minutes later♡

"Wake up ma" A voice said making me gro@n out.

"No" I said without opening my eyes.

"Wake up" The voice said again making me snap my eyes open to see Alex looking at me.

"What?" I asked my eyes slowly closing again.

"You can go back to sleep after you get ready" He said and crouch  down. He took me out of the bathtub as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto me and walked out of the bathroom. He dried me off and placed my naked body on the bed.

He came back out with a black t-shirt and one of his underwear

He came over to me and started putting the underwear on when I interrupt him.

"I can do it myself you know" I said but he just ignored me. He put the shirt on me and lift me back up while I held onto him. He carried us to the side of the bed. He layed me there and tucked me in then gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead then lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting you mi amor" he said stroking my cheek.

"It's ok , I'm alright" I said

"I don't believe you but ok" He said giving me another kiss.

"Imma go bathe and I'll make you something to sat in a bit" He said a moved away. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

I took out my phone and called my best friend , she picked up after a few rings.

"HEY B***H" She yelled once she picked up.

"Hey babe"

"You sound tired you ok?"

"I am tired"

"Why?"

"Um nothing"

"Sureeee , and what happen after the date spill the tea b***h"

"We went to his house"

"And?"

"We went to bed?"

"You're lying , I know when you're lying"

"Ok we didn't went to sleep once we came , but if I tell u what happen do you promised not to judge me?"

"I won't judge you , you're my best friend stupid"

"Ok I slept with him" I whispered into my phone.

"OH MY GODDDDD!!!"

"Stop yelling"

"Ok ok , but are you ok though?"

"Eh I don't know. Down there and my legs hurts but I'm alright"

"Hmm ok get some rest"

"Ok I will , bye babes"

"Bye babe" She said then hug up. I closed off my phone and closed my eyes. I layed there for a couple minutes until I fell asleep.

Minutes later♡

"Baby?" I heard a voice say. I kept my eyes closed pretending to sleep. Seconds later I felt kissed being placed on my face.

"I love you" the voice whispered and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too" I said not opening my eyes.

"Open your eyes" He said.

"Nope" I said stubbornly.

"I got you food" He said making me snap my eyes open.

"I'M UP" I said getting up and looking around for food but didn't see any. I glared at Alex to see him looking at me with a smirk.

"Finally" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm hungry" I said with a pout.

"Oh I made you breakfast one sec" he said and got up. He walked out of the room while I waited for him to get back and when he did he came back with a tray of food.

"This is for you mi amor" he said and walked up to me with the tray.

"Aww thank you baby" I said smiling. He rested the tray on my leg and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You're welcome love" he said and sat beside me. I looked at to tray to see blueberries , chocolate chip pancake , strawberries , apples and oranges juice. I took up a strawberry and held it infont of his face. He leaned in and took a bite of the strawberry while looking into my eyes.

I took up another strawberry and fed myself. I felt his eyes on me the whole time but I ignored it.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked after a while.

"Can we go shopping please" I begged looking at him.

"Alright that's if you can walk though" he said smirking.

"Shut up" I said feeling my cheeks heat up making him laugh at me.

"Can we can go later today?" He asked while laying beside me.

"Yeah" I said watching him take his phone out. He played there doing something on his phone while I ate. After finishing I got up out of bed and walked towards the door with the tray in my hand. I walked out of the room and started walking downstairs , I walked into the kitchen but saw a elderly guy that looked like Alex drinking coffee and typing on his phone. He looked up from his phone then looked at me intensely.

"And you are?" He asked resting his cup on the kitchen island.

"I'm arya Alex girlfriend" I said nervously. This is my first time meeting his dad , the whole 3 months I've been dating him his dad has been busy so I never got to meet him.

"Girlfriend? You're not Emily" he said looking at me confused. Huh?

"What?" I asked confused.

"I don't know who the hell you are but my son girlfriend is emily" He said reason his voice with every word.

"They broke up" I asked resting the tray on the island.

"BECAUSE OF YOU" He yelled pointing to me. I was about to reply when I heard heavy foot steps running down the stairs.

"What the heck" Alex said running into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" He asked confused.

"Aren't you suppose to be dating Emily son?" His father asked glaring at me.

"Hell no I've been dating arya for 3 months is you were home you would've f**king know that" Alex said grabbing me waist.

"No Emily is you're girlfriend and you better break up with this girl right now" his father said glaring harder.

"What? No I'm not breaking up with arya ARE YOU CRAZY!" Alex yelled. What he said next made my heart drop.

"Well it's either you break up with her and get back with Emily or you're moving out of MY house and living on your own" he said with a smirk....

***

Thank you so much for 3.34k♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.9K 26
FORMERLY TITLED "FATUM" Chosen as a Wattpad Featured Story in May 2017 There's a reason high school senior Athena Thorpe spends every available momen...
120 29 13
"Arianna, please come back... I need you" he pleaded with tears in his eyes and I scoffed, turning away from him, my arms folded against my chest, an...
2.1M 63.7K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
137K 3.3K 41
"That's all you will ever be, Raven. A shallow little insecure brat, no wonder your dad left both you and that mother of yours. " "You wanna go there...