𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Once Bitten, Twice Shy

735 26 4
By AthenaWisdom1

Nya takes off a cover off a skeleton before she starts explaining. "Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenom." She starts explaining as they all sat around a table in the Bridge.

Zane is shown taking notes while Kai is bored. Cole is drawing a picture of him fighting while Jay, sporting a new hairstyle, stares at Nya with an infatuated expression on his face.

Lacey is leaning against the table, bored and tired as she listened to the lesson. She yawns. She than glances at Cole's picture, she blinks. It was kinda impressive, she didn't even know Cole drew so well.

"If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects." Nya's cheeks turn pink. "Resulting in...diminished, uh, excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." She coughs.

Lacey sees the boys talking to themselves while she looks away. Sensei was still gone, leaving her alone on the ship with Nya. Even the girl left when she went out, being the Samurai while the other had their Ninja duties.

She missed Lloyd, so, so, so much. She's bored and out of her mind. He was still with Pythor, and she hated that. What was going on with him? Was he hurt? How cruel was Pythor, was he hurting Lloyd? She wanted to make that snake into a purple smoothie.

__________

Wu and Garmadon follows a path that leads to the Mountain of Madness. The dark roared lighting, with black and dark vines and mud all around.

Garmadon sighs, thinking about his young son. "So, what kind of trouble has Lloyd gotten himself into?"

"Well, I'm afraid to say, the worst kind." Wu says. "He's reopened the Serpentine tombs, and now that they have united, Pythor is trying to find the Four Silver Fangblades to unleash the Great Devourer."

Garmadon pauses, his heart faltering for a moment. "The very snake that turned me evil?" He questions.

Wu breathes out, nodding. "Yes."

Garmadon furrows his eyebrows, his red eyes widening slightly. "Why would Lloyd open the tombs?"

Wu looks away. "To be like you." He states.

Garmadon shakes his head. "I never wanted him to. Thank you for watching out for him." He smiles.

"You may think of me as your enemy, but I was first your brother." Wu says. "And to be honest, it wasn't me. It was my Ninja and Lacey."

Garmadon scowls thinking about the stupid Ninja, before he pauses. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Lacey?" He asks.

Wu nods. "Yes. Laçiaña Night." He smiles as they continue to walk along the dark path.

Garmadon blinks, looking surprised. "You mean...Anastasia's daughter?" He questions.

Wu nods. "Yes. I have raised her nearly nine years." He smiles. "She and Lloyd got along really well."

Garmadon smiles. "Good. Atleast he has a friend," he chuckles quietly.

__________

Lacey was sleeping in her bed, taking a small nap while Nya and Jay had gone out to their date.

The 9 year old snapped her eyes open, her eyes widened when she turns around and sees nothing. All round, it was black and dark, and cold. It was cold, so very cold, she shivers.

She walks along the giant room, if she could even call that. She frowns, her brown hair toiled and messed up.

Her bare feet moved along the cold floor, she let's out a breath when she hears voices.

"Zane, no! Let go!"

"Shut up, you brat!"

"My, my, my, don't you have a tongue?"

"Shut up, Ronin."

Lacey shivers when she hears a young woman's voice. She looks all around the room, she blinks when she sees a fog surroundings her with mist.

"Do you think really I didn't know?"

Lacey's eyes snap open to see two woman staring at each other, stood against the opposite side. She looked all around to see she was in a large living room, with orange walls, brown floors and two sofas with a big T.V.

The first woman had pretty brown curls, styled to the right with small blonde highlights in them. Her lips part when she sees that the woman has the same blue eyes as her.

The second one however, she had white hair that looked bleached. Her eyes were a light green, with brown specks in them. Her lips were painted a bold red color, her eyes narrowed with a smirk. She wore long earrings with diamonds on them, onyx to be precise.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out." The brunette said with narrowed eyes. "Your the one, your after the masks to resurrect the Overlord. Your the Quiet One."

Lacey frowns, feeling her heart clench with unease. She looked at the white haired girl, she was wearing green with a black locket around her neck.

"How'd you know?" She asked, crossing her arms over her much bigger breasts. No doubt, having surgery for them. Her skin was so smooth, too smooth, like glass. Or porcelain, plastic surgery perhaps. Either that or she really took care of herself.

"You weren't so sneaky as you thought you were," The brunette said with a smug smile, she crossed her arms. She wore a Jean jacket with a green shirt, wearing a jean skirt with white converse. On her ears, she wore hoops with many bracelets on her wrists.
Her make-up was neutral, unlike the other girl's.

Her eye shadow was nude color, with some pink blush on her cheeks. Her contour was done to make her cheeks look full. Her eyelashes were long and natural, with mascara making them longer. Her lips were painted a nude glossy color, not messed up in the slightest.

Overall, she looked classy and nice while the other one looked not so good.

The white haired girl only stared at her.

Lacey shot up in bed, breathing heavy as she swallowed hard. Her body was covered in sweat, her eyes wild and in a frenzy.

"What, what-what was that?" She mumbled to herself, she shakes her head. She felt goosebumps travel down her arms, she felt her heart clench.

She didn't remember anything, all she remembered was a hazy fog and a black room. She felt a small headache coming on, she let out a small groan.

Suddenly, an alarm shot out.

"Ugh, what now." She whines. She quickly gets off, running out.

............

Since the Ninja couldn't really leave her alone on the Bounty with Nya gone, the three guys brought Lacey along with them. Zane had inputted that it was too dangerous but Lacey had told him to put a sock in it.

The others had only laughed. So here she was, standing with the Ninja as they began to battle. Lacey knew it was dangerous, but she had her powers. She was a Sorceress for a reason, she had her powers and she was gonna use them.

"Not so fast." Kai speaks up, ruining Pythor's mini celebration. The Master of Fire held his Golden Sword with Fire glowing on it.

"Really? That's the best you got?" Cole asked, holding his Golden Scythe up.

"I couldn't think of anything on the fly." Kai scoffs, glancing at him.

Lacey sighs, her hands glowing green. "Now I know why it takes you guys so long to defeat them, and learn your lesson at the end." She mutters.

"How about 'Time to burn' or 'Jump on this fire ride?" Cole told him, giving him a look.

"Well, next time, you lead." Kai told him, annoyed.

Cole nods."Next time I will." He scoffs.

"Oh, yeah? If you can catch up." Kai says arrogantly.

"Oh, come on." Cole groans. "You gotta follow my lead." The two instantly lunge at them, with Jay following behind them. They all attack and start battling each other, showing off as the snake run outside.

Somehow, Lacey gets outside with a couple of the snakes attacking her. She moves out of the way when one tries ro spot venom at her. She holds her hands up and mutters a spell underneath her breath. The snake is tumbled back, crashing into a few behind him.

The little girl smirks.

"Come, come, sssssssweetheart." A snake hisses at her.

Lacey's eyes turn lethal, glaring hard at the snake. She holds her hands up and he's thrown back, landing in a pile of stuffed animals.

"Don't call me sweetheart," She scoffs, before pausing. "Sweetheart." She mocks him. She glanced around to see the others still battling with Pythor, she frowns in concern.

A blue glow than distracts her, Lacey turns to see Nya and Jay tied to a Rollercoaster with no end. Her eyes widen.

"Jay, if anything horrible were to happen, I want you to know that you don't have to wear cologne or pretend to be anything that you're not. Because I like you best when you're you." Nya told him, she kisses him on the cheek and he starts turning back human. "Your face. You're returning back to normal."

"It's just like you said. You must have raised my heart rate." Jay said, feeling a warm glow grow along his body. He felt a certain load in his heart dissappear, he felt himself.

"Whatever happens next, just remember, you are the best you." Nya smiles.

Jay stands up as his Nunchucks begin to surge with more power than before. His eyes glow a deep blue, glowing brightly as he began to fly.

"What's happening?" Nya says, her eyes widening.

"My True Potential." Jay says happily. He turns into pure electricity, feeling his body jolting with his element. He felt soft tingles run down his body, and stops the train before it reaches the ring of fire. He let's out a huff.

Lacey smiles widely, a happy laugh escaping her. Not only Zane, but Jay has also unlocked his True Potential. Either it's Cole next or Kai, and assuming what Kai was like, she guessed it was Cole next.

Lacey sqeals happily, doing a mini happy dance.

.............

The Ninja meet up at the Park's entrance after the whole fiasco, Lacey included.

"You really had me fooled. I never guessed you were the Samurai." Zane told Nya, who smiled at him while wearing her Samurai suit.

"I already knew." Lacey grins. Kai chuckled and patted her head, causing her to scowl playfully.

"I wish I had a sister like you." Cole said, glancing at Nya.

"Hey, what about me?" Lacey spoke up.

Cole chuckled, also petting her hair. "You too." He shakes his head.

"Technically, I was the first to discover her secret, and didn't we agree whoever we thought was the best would naturally be the Green Ninja? Huh? The Green Ninja! The destined ninja to defeat Lord Garmadon, huh?" Kai cheered, looking between his friends.

"Why would we say that?" Jay frowns.

"And there it is," Lacey says knowingly, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I'm drawing a blank." Cole said with furrowed brows.

"Nope. That conversation is not in my database." Zane shakes his head.

Kai frowns, scowling as he crossed his arms and looked away.

"You know what I learned today?" Jay says looking at everyone.

"What's that?" Nya asks turning to him.

"No matter what kind of secret you have, whether you're a snake or a samurai, it's important to be yourself." Jay nods, his mood serious for once.

Lacey smiles.

"Yeah, that's cute, but you wanna know what I learned? The Serpentine now have the first Fangblade." Cole frowns, crossing his arms.

"But we are getting stronger. One day, we will all reach our True Potential and Pythor will be stopped." Zane nods, determined.

"And we figured out all this without Sensei. Pretty good for four ninja and a mini Sorceress." Jay laughs. Nya punches him, causing Lacey to laugh. "And a Samurai." He adds in.

"Hey!" Lacey scowls.

"And Sorceress-in-training." He rolls his eyes with a smile.

She scowls. That training in part was offensive. Really offensive for her.

Kai hums. "I wonder what Sensei is doing now." He mumbled.

Lacey pursues her lips, wondering the same.

.......................

Athena ⚜️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 47 4
« People says that soulmates are the ones who make life come to life. They are muses. That soulmates will naturally make you feel seen, heard, unders...
40.9K 2.2K 52
⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [💚] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝lloyd is so babygirl coded!❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, being soulmates is more of a struggle than you think.
15.7K 690 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
6.2K 337 15
Wait- right, you were a fucking 17 year old anemic girl who was failing most her classes, what the fuck could you ever do? ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀...