BLOODLINE

By RhysandBlackburn

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. A teenage tribrid Rion Ashf... More

BLOODLINE Trailer
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Way Down We Go
Chapter 2 - Run Boy Run
Chapter 3 - Natural
Chapter 4 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 5 - Stomp Me Out
Chapter 6 - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Chapter 8 - Ready or Not
Chapter 9 - Animal I Have Become
Chapter 10 - Welcome to the Fire
Chapter 11 - Bad Guy
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part One)
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part Two)
Chapter 13 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 14 - A Little Wicked
Chapter 15 - Fragile
Chapter 16 - Whatever It Takes
Chapter 17 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 18 - In the Woods Somewhere
Chapter 19 - Skyfall
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part One)
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part Two)
Chapter 21 - In The End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 7 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

48 9 0
By RhysandBlackburn

"I would like to give a special welcome to our new student, Rion Ashford. As the grandson of the founder of Rochdale Boarding School, I wish for Mr. Rion Ashford to come with me in this stage and introduce himself to everyone." Theo announced to the whole crowd.

Everybody on the field looked at Rion. Rion and his friends were confused by what Theo is doing. Rion glanced at Theo and decided to play with the act. Rion's friends felt worried about what Theo is planning. Rion walks towards the stage while looking at Theo and trying to figure out what he's plotting. The crowd clapped and cheered as Rion walks up to the stage. Theo gave the microphone to Rion. As Theo handed over the microphone, Rion glared at him but Theo acted so calmly. Rion doesn't understand why Theo will do such a good thing for him. Delvin gestured to Rion to just go along with it.

"Greetings everyone, I'm Rion Ashford and I'm pleased to be a part of the school's community. I know some of you already know me because of the incident but I would like to introduce myself in a more formal way. Being part of Rochdale's community is very heart-warming for me, things may have been a rough start but that doesn't extinguish my dream of having a peaceful life here. That's all and I hope that we all have a blast this year."

The crowd cheered and welcomed Rion with glee. Rion gave back the microphone to Theo with tension in his hands but Theo simply recognized Rion's remarks to the crowd.

"What a wonderful introduction Rion. So it's settled, I would like everyone to know that each one of you is invited to my welcoming party for Rion Ashford. Party starts at 8, I hope everyone would join. See you all later everyone."

Theo gave back the microphone to the host and winked at her. Rion was stunned by what Theo said and everything that happened. Rion looked at his friends from the crowd and exited the stage. Rion and his friends walked away from the field and headed to their room. Rion submissively handed Delvin a piece of paper and Delvin kept it in his pocket.

"What the hell is this Theo dude up to?" Delvin asked confusedly.

"I don't know, but I think it's best if we just play with it for now since we still don't have a plan," Rion said quietly.

"Yeah, knowing that Theo is one of them we need to plan carefully."

"One of what?" El asked.

"Theo Crimson is one of the enemies of my family. The reason why I left Hillford."

"Bloody hell! So... What now? Do you have any plans?"

"None at this moment, but for now we need to play it safe."

Sheila saw something in her visions that caused her to drop her things.

"What happened?" El asked.

"Uhh... nothing, It's just my migraine. Anyways, Since you guys still don't have a plan, I think it's best if we defend ourselves with this."

"Oh... What is that thing? And where exactly does it go?" Delvin asked with a grin on his face.

"Silver stakes," El replied.

"Yes, these stakes are fatal for werewolves. We need to be ready if we are going inside the lion's den," Sheila said.

"Very well, we should defend ourselves if they attack. El, I have a favor for you."

Rion whispered something to El's ear.

The party started and a lot of students attended the welcoming party for Rion. Diana just finished packing her things and she decided to go and meet Rion in his room. Diana was confused because students are dressed differently and they're all heading in the same direction. Diana checked if she's in the right room, she knocked humbly until Delvin opened the door.

"Oh! You must be Diana. You're Rion's friend, right?"

"Uhh... Yeah, He told me to meet him here."

"Come in, come in. Make yourself at home. Rion picked out this exact dress for you."

"Oh? for what exactly?"

"Well... Someone hosted him a welcoming party and everyone is invited. Rion said to give this dress for you to wear at the event."

"Wait, is this really—

"You can change inside the room I'll wait outside."

Delvin left the room and waited for Diana. Delvin siphoned the walls of the school submissively. He picked his pocket to get the paper Rion gave to him. Delvin concentrated on the paper and cast a spell.

"Flumos."

The paper quickly turned into ashes as the wind drifted it away. The paper is spelled with Rion's plan. Once Delvin touched the paper, it revealed the plans of Rion for the party. Rion ordered Delvin to burn the paper so that no one would know the plan.

Diana opened the door and Delvin was surprised. Diana looked like a goddess in her white dress Rion picked for her with her shiny brown hair tied in a bun it revealed her crystal white complexion.

"You look stunning," Delvin said with amazement.

"Well, I'm not sure if the hair matched."

"It's perfect, Rion really knows your style."

Delvin and Diana headed to the party. As Diana entered the room everyone was stunned by the way she looks. Rion approached her and told her that he's glad to see her again.

"I hope you liked the dress."

"I loved it. By the way, I didn't know you're really popular here in Rochdale. Everyone is looking at you."

"Oh you're wrong, they're all looking at you. Plus, I'm not popular here this is just a mock party."

"What do you mean?" Diana asked confusedly.

"I'll explain it later."

Rion whispered to Diana's ear, "Stay close to Delvin and don't trust anyone."

Diana was confused by what Rion said. Rion walked away from them and looked at Delvin with a sign. Diana asked Delvin what's happening but Delvin acted normally and pulled Diana into one of the tables. Diana felt uncomfortable as she doesn't know a thing about what's happening. Delvin grabbed a handkerchief and wrote on it, "Act normal, this place is surrounded by enemies that can hear us from the distance. Don't worry about a thing Rion has a plan."

Delvin handed the handkerchief to Diana submissively. As Diana noticed Delvin, Delvin looked at Diana signaling her to open it. Diana grabbed the handkerchief. Diana slowly opened it and read the message. She looked at Delvin and nodded. Diana eased out from worry because she knew the truth.

El confronted Theo, apologizing for what happened before.

"Great party huh?" El told Theo.

"No doubt, when it comes to parties I'm the expert."

"So about what happened before, I apologize."

"Oh, you mean our first meeting in the park?"

"Yes, that."

"It's nothing, I don't mind."

El wonders why Theo is acting so different and not the usual Theo she sees.

"To be honest, I want to join your pack."

Theo looked at her deeply and laughed.

"You? Oh, wait really you? I mean... Yes, you're all strong and brave werewolf but you're a girl. You have no place to be in my pack."

El was shocked by what Theo said but she needs to stick to the plan and spare her emotions for the plan to work.

"Why? Scared that I might level you in terms of strength. Or scared to be defeated by a lady." El said with a smirk on her face trying to hide her anger.

"Actually, No. It's just that, girls are powerless."

El was enraged by Theo's words, El can't control her anger anymore. She can't believe that until now looking down at female werewolves isn't totally eradicated. El is about to pull out the silver stake in her pocket but Sheila noticed El is about to break, so she improvised to prolong the plan. Sheila intentionally bumped on Theo causing the drink to spill on El to snap her out of it.

"I'm so sorry, I can't believe I'm so clumsy."

As Sheila touched Theo her vision turned clear and saw everything that Theo is planning. Sheila came from a special type of coven that has a cunning ability. They can see visions of things that will and can happen. Sheila was so startled by what she saw, she froze and El saw the fear in Sheila's eyes. El sensed that there's something wrong and dragged Sheila away from the scene.

"What did you see?" El asked quietly.

"Uhh... Where's Rion?"

El and Sheila find Rion all over the place. They saw Delvin with Diana.

"What's the matter?"

"Rion, We need Rion," Sheila exclaimed.

"What happened? What happened to Rion?" Diana asked with concern.

"I saw a family being abducted, in my visions. I don't know where but it has tall trees and the place is very gloomy—

"Does this place have fogs everywhere and tall shadowed pines stretching up like arrows into the sky?"

"Yes, How did you know?"

"It's Rion's family."

They all immediately leave the party and find Rion. Delvin said that Rion is in Theo's room checking for any clues about the Crimsons, El just stalled Theo so that he wouldn't notice that Rion is missing. Diana is very confused about everything that's happening. As they approached Theo's room, Rion exited the room with a confused look. Everything in Theo's room is changed and he feels like Theo knows about their plan all along. Sheila explained everything she saw to Rion. Rion can't believe that he's the one being played and tricked the whole time. It all made sense to Rion, the reason why his cousin Ivan failed to update him about his family in Hillford. Rion decided to go back to Hillford and save his family.

"I'll go back to Hillford."

"We'll come," Delvin said.

"No, it's very dangerous for you all to come with me besides this is a family matter. I apologize for dragging you all in my problems."

"Rion, let us help you," Diana said while looking at Rion's eyes.

"Diana, I won't forgive myself if any of you got hurt because of me. I'll get going."

Rion's friends worries for him as he walks out of the school. Delvin doesn't want Rion to go all alone, he looked at Diana and he sensed that she felt the same thing. Rion drives away from Rochdale and heads toward his hometown, Hillford.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 257 31
Disclaimer: There is Blood, Gore, Sexual Activity, Crude Language A boy with an irresistible scent is on the run. Demons, Beast and other creatures...
11.8K 539 41
Annika(Nika) the daughter of a most powerful werewolf park in France grand daughter of a vampire and was raised by a witch....want to find out how th...
39.1K 1.2K 47
"You're a lot more than you think." - Or in which, the sister of Zach Herron is saved from her foster home. She begins to live with her brother and f...
1.1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...