Secret Admirer {Akaashi Keiji...

By dreamsthename

(IN PROGRESS) She's just a foreign student , with no friends or partners . He's the prettiest boy in the sch... More

𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃
𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑?
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 , 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒊!
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃
welcome , manager !

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

25 1 0
By dreamsthename

She's just a foreign student , with no friends or partners .

He's the prettiest boy in the school .

She knows they can't be together ; she's invisible , barely noticeable , while he's got everyone's attention .

Yet she still loves him .

And she wants him to know that .

Now tell me , which way is the best to tell someone you have zero chances with that you love them without ruining your non-existant social life ?

Secret letters !

Anonymous love leters , that's what she sent him . "Not like it would make him love me" she thought ."It's just for the pleasure , and the thrill . After all , I'm just a bug , and he's a garden" .

Little did she know , gardens can't live without bugs ~

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi everyone ! It's the author , You can call me dream !

Just so you know ; I have started writing in wattpad in 2017 .I wrote a cringy fanfiction back then and got about 10k views (it made me so happy but also confused bc that FANFICTION WAS CRINGY AF--) then I abondened wattpad to start writing on my own , and I decided to share some of my work with you ! Maybe someone will enjoy it!

Warning: Expect some typing and spelling mistakes , -some grammar mistakes too haha- but overall it's a great story I promise you'll love it .

With that being said , Enjoy !

(I prefer not to make an intorduction to present the characters and all , you will discover them while reading)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
379K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 63.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...