How You Want It?

By MiaAshani

Demi Carson/ 27 year old fashion designer and store owner. Mother of Aziyah Carson-Brewster / 4 year old. Dav... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
TwentyFour
TwentyFive
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
TwentyNine
Thirty
ThirtyOne

Twenty

903 46 2
By MiaAshani

Harlem Carter - Manhattan, NYC
June 12th, 7:11 pm

I sat here contemplating on how I should tell Demi this fucked up situation I got myself in. Demi was sitting here looking at me all kinds of crazy and I couldn't find the words to say what I had to say. She was looking at me like she was trying to read me but couldn't.

"Harlem speak up, I don't have all night" Demi rolled her eyes.

Choking on my words damn near I just had to push that shit out.

"An ex of mine is claiming her daughter is mine" I said fast.

"Huh?" Demi made a face then chuckled.

"Daddy, can we order?" Aziyah asked. "Super hungry" she continued.

"Yes princess I'll get the waiter, but Demi did you hear me?" I asked.

"Harlem, I heard you and we will talk later okay?" Demi said.

"Are you guys fighting?" Aziyah asked.

Dinner was awkward, Aziyah had to keep the conversation going between both of us in order to get Demi to talk to me. I really don't know I am going to get myself out of this situation. This bitch Tiffany done already went to the blogs putting her business all over Instagram and I'm dragged into the middle of it.

Tiffany was a broad I dated 6 years ago, she was a bottle girl at this club in my city and we it off for a few months. We stopped talking because I was too deep into this street shit and I couldn't put shordy at risk like that. We left on mutual terms and she never once said anything about a baby. I think people don't want to see a nigga win on some hating shit.

Demi put Aziyah in my car and told me she would meet us at my house, hoping we can talk like two grown ass people I just knew Demi was going to be on all bullshit.

We got home around 10 and I went to put Aziyah to bed, Demi's car still wasn't here yet so I sat on the couch waiting for her to pull up. After 20 minutes she called my phone and said come outside. Hesitated to get up for a second cause she was too calm for me.

Walking to her car I opened the door and she was facing the passenger seat waiting for me.

Demi Carson - Harlem, NYC
June 12th, 10:27 pm

"So two daughters huh?" I chuckled.

So many mixed emotions hearing those words come from my man's mouth I didn't know how to react other than beat this bitch up. Even though it was before my time she could've kept the shit out the blogs knowing his status. Weirdo.

"Come on MiMi the kid could be mine who knows but I doubt it" Harlem said calmly.

"Call her and tell her you want a DNA test; you tell her to meet you at Brooklyn DNA testing 11 am" I said as I got out my car and slammed the door.

If this child is Harlem's I am not sure where the relationship stands, who knows how Harlem feel when he meets this child. He might put A'ziyah on the backburner to bond with his other child as he should, but my baby already feels neglected at times by him. How will our new baby feel once they come and all their daddy know is the new older maybe sibling? Harlem works a lot and so do I, my parents nor his parents aren't all around babysitters. They have lives too and it's one thing I won't do and that's push my baby on someone else.

Deciding to just sleep on tonight's events I wanted to wake up to someone telling me it's a prank and I am on the tv or some shit. Waking up around 9am that in fact did not happen. A'ziyah was making noise somewhere in the house as I laid in the bed. Harlem I am assuming was in the shower getting ready to meet his maybe baby. I went into our bathroom and did my daily morning routine and walked right out ignoring Harlem's attempt to talk to me.

A'ziyah was sitting in the living room dressed like she was going somewhere, and I just know Harlem don't think I am going to let him take her with him. It made no sense for her to go, this kid is a maybe baby for a reason.

My eyes met Harlem's as he walked down the stairs and the first thing that flew out my mouth was 'Harlem she isn't going'. He still grabbed her jean jacket like I was playing or something. My new nickname must be bozo the fucking clown.

"She's going with my mom you know she just got here last night and wants to see Gianna" Harlem said.

"Oh okay go ahead. I love you Gianna have fun with grandma pooh" I kissed her head.

Being petty I was going to book a hotel and just get out this man house! That's the only thing I can think of besides booking a flight back to the A, I can't leave my store or my baby most importantly. But I honestly can't even be mad because it was before my time!

I grabbed my phone and seen that Karson called me 4 times, hopefully nothing has gone wrong with the girls or my damn store.

Calling Karson back on facetime I propped the phone up on the kitchen counter waiting for her to answer. "Ouu boss lady looking real chill this am" Karson loudmouth ass said when the call connected.

"Karson girl bye! Wassup was something wrong?" I asked.

"Uh no but come on let's hang out today I need a break from these hoes" Karson said. "You need to have a conversation with them about that going back and forth shit cause the next time one of these lil bitches think they going go back and forth with me I am sorry Demi but I am whooping that ass" She continued.

"Ohh lord okay cool I'll do that tomorrow. I'll meet you at the house around 2 we can do some slight shopping and I mean slight you big spender" I laughed.

"That's you over there big money" Karson laughed.

"Byeee Karson! 2 o'clock" I hung up the phone.

A'ziyah Carson-Carter - Brooklyn, NYC
June 13th, 10:04 am

I was going to see grandma but daddy said we had one stop first and I couldn't tell mommy about this. Daddy is always up to something and mommy always gets upset and they fight. Mommy yells sometimes and daddy too.

This really tall lady sat next to my daddy and another girl too. The really tall lady looked at me and smiled, I smiled because mommy says always be polite but don't talk to strangers so I looked down at my ipad.

My daddy heard our last name being called and my daddy picked me up and the tall lady and girl walked with us. I was looking because I know mommy is going to let daddy have it daddy just don't know.

Harlem Carter - Brooklyn, NYC
June 13th, 12:21 pm

Just left the clinic and I was hoping Gianna fake spilling tea self keep our little trip to herself. Demi is going to kill me if she finds out and I don't want to die right now a nigga about to go on tour.

In about 2 - 3 days we get the results back and a nigga feeling good about this cause that little girl don't look shit like me. She got her mother whole face but I know for sure I am not that baby's daddy. Picking up my phone to see Demi calling I quickly answered.

"Wassup baby?" I asked.

"Where are you? Your mom called and thought you forgot to drop of my baby" Demi asked.

Oh shit.

"Nah I didn't forget, we went to build a bear and I pushed the appointment back to 2 o'clock" I said fast.

"Oh okay well don't forget she's not about to be calling me every 20 minutes asking  for her grandbaby" Demi chuckled.

"On my way over there now and then on my way to you so we can talk" I said.

"Let's meet at 5th Avenue just call to see where I am once you're done" Demi hung up.

This isn't going to end good for me. Shordy told me she will kill me if I cheat like damn ain't that's supposed to be my line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 80 23
A 24 year old single mom named Olivia Thomas moves to New York to work as a interior designer at Heartlock's Interior. She and her 5 year old daughte...
12.5K 202 20
Nico is 20, living with her boyfriend Oliver and working as a photographer for Kerrang magazine. All Time Low come in for a photo shoot one day - thr...
1.4K 139 31
Desire of the Soul | On-Going Language: FULL ENGLISH Zaileigh Abby Merindah, 23 years old and currently a college student and soon to graduate. She i...
Violet By Eliza Gonzalez

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 124 22
Savanah Carson is 20 years old. She is living a happy life. She has an amazing boyfriend and a supportive best friend. Every thing is perfect for her...