The nightmare begins (TPN x K...

By hehechika

(Sequel of Sweet Little Dream) ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ {ɴᴀᴍᴇ}, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛ... More

}°•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ•°{
___𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘__
...𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵...
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟹- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺- 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
•°Information Catalog°•
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝙸𝚗 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚎?
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾- 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿- 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶- 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝
_𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰_
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 {𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎}
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸- 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛....𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙.
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹- 𝙼𝚛. 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺- 𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻- 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚁𝚊𝚢)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
Guess what's out~

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚔)

541 37 62
By hehechika

Zack x Reader

"Yeah, who wouldn't"

.
.
.

Zack walked with Anna towards {Name}'s room with a bunch of medicines and check up tools.

Zack was a little tensed, but unlike Oliver, He wasn't afraid to talk to Lady {Name} nor was he intimidated.

He actually disliked her.

The whole thing with her reuniting with her family was heartwarming, but she acted snobby in his opinion.

Despite being called a mother figure, he never sees her with the kids. She never comes out of her room or office. Heck, its even restricted so they won't 'disturb' her.

If he was gonna be separated for 2 years from her family, at least show some love when they actually reunite.

He also called Oliver a wimp for being afraid of her. I mean she never showed her skills so there wasn't even to be afraid of anything yet.

He knows not to judge a book by it's cover, It will get you to no where. But {Name} had the same vibe as.... Duke Leuvis.

They were both nobles, They are both cold... He's not gonna be surprised If {Name} is a demon or something.

The medics reached the master's bedroom. Anna knocked on the door. The door opened and a tall demonic figure greeted them.

"Ahh, Lady Anna, Sir Zack. Pleasure of you to join us."

Darius, the butler, said in a cold and deep voice. Zack hid his distaste towards the butler and only nodded.

"Yeah, Oliver sent us to check up on Lady {Name}. She in there?"

Darius nodded and made way for them to get in. They saw {Name} in the edge of her bed, sitting in her night gown while reading a book.

The room was lit up with the chandelier above.

"{Name}!"

"Hmm?"

{Name} looked up from her book.

"Oh Anna! and you must be...Zack?"

Zack nodded. He reached out to shake hands with her.

"Yeah, pleasure to meet you."

{Name} looked at the hand and hesitantly shook it. Zack secretly rolled his eyes as their contact.

'Typical noble women'

"We heard you weren't feeling well. Do you mind if we gave you a check-up?"

{Name} made a sound but nodded.

"Yeah, Its probably nothing though. I just heard like a loud ringing in my ear."

Anna nodded. She unpacked the medicine bag and grabbed the otoscope. She handed it to Zack, who motioned {Name} to be in a better position.

{Name} stationed herself within the middle of the bed. She stood up straight and had Zack check her ears. Anna continued to ask questions.

"Have you been eating healthy?"

"With Darius around, It's impossible to eat anything unhealthy."

"My lady!"

"Are you experiencing anything other than the ringing?"

"Well, during the ringing I felt like I was gonna faint..."

"But anything after that?"

"No..."

{Name} mumbled. Zack then checked her other ear.

"Have you been listening to loud music?"

"Not recently, Its always in medium or low when I have my earbuds on."

"I see.."

Zack was then done checking her ear. He turned around and saw Anna taking notes of {Name}'s answers.

"There doesn't seem to be damage in her ears. I'll give her a full check up just incase."

Anna nodded. Zack then grabbed other tools to start his work. He gave {Name} a full check-up.

Moments later, He told Anna that she didn't have any injuries or anything wrong with her. Anna nodded.

"Hmm... That's strange... Are you sure you weren't imagining it {Name}?"

"If I was, I wouldn't have the urge to faint."

{Name} said. Zack nodded.

"Hmm, It seems so. We can't give or get you anything right now. We don't have a clear diagnose yet. After the ringing, your ears were sensitive right?"

{Name} nodded.

"Stay away from loud noises right now."

Anna advised. {Name} made a sound of approval.

"Thank you... I'll tell you again if I experience- GAH!"

{Name} suddenly screamed.

"{Name}?!"

Anna said. From {Name}'s spot, the said girl fell to the ground, holding her ears with both her hands. Anna stayed by her side, stabilizing her fallen figure.

"G-gah! It's... Its happening again!"

{Name} said as she squinted her eyes at the loud ringing in her ears. It was so loud.

Anna looked worried and motioned Zack to do something. Zack could only look in a panic gaze and look around. Perhaps there was something causing the sounds in her room.

He locked eyes with the butler, who was also looking for something to help his master. Suddenly a thud was heard from {Name}.

"{Name}?! Oh no! Zack she fainted!"

Anna yelled. Zack turned around to see the Anna holding {Name}'s unconsious body. Zack acted quickly, he grabbed the medic bag and grabbed the stethoscope. He moved it around her chest, trying to analyze her heart beat.

Darius also acted quickly. He sped walk to their sides and analyzed his master's face.

Zack stayed silent but broke it quickly.

"Her heart is fine, she just fainted due to the sound."

Anna and Darius sighed in relief.

"Lady Anna, let me carry her to her bed."

Anna nodded. Darius picked {Name} up gently. He walked towards the large bed and placed her within the sheets.

He looked at the two children medics again.

"Are you sure there isn't anything wrong with her?"

Anna shook her head.

"No, her body seems fine. We could do another check up on her after she wakes up."

Darius nodded and looked at her sleeping figure again.

"I see... Thank you for checking up on her. If it helps, maybe keep in mind she used to smoke. Perhaps that will help."

Darius suggested. Zack and Anna nodded. Anna was already prepared to pull an all nighter to read more medical books.

"No problem, Oliver was good on telling it to us. Luckily we were here after her second attack."

Zack mumbled and Darius agreed.

"Yes, I am relieved. You may go back to your quarters now Lady Anna and Sir Zack. Thank you again."

"You're welcome Darius."

Anna smiled.

Zack and Anna went their separate ways and waved goodbye to the butler. Darius closed the room's door and fixed up inside while the two went ahead to different locations.

Anna went to the library and started to read medical and diagnostic books. Zack went to his room, he was surprised that the light was still opened and went in.

All the boys were gone except for Ray who looked intently in the book he was reading.

"Yo, Ray."

Zack said. Ray looked up and nodded at him. Zack sighed and plopped to his bed. Ray noticed this.

"Rough day?"

"Not really... The check up took a lot out of me though."

Ray put his book down and asked Zack.

"How is she?"

"She was fine at first. But she fainted suddenly."

"What?!"

Ray exclaimed. Zack sat up and nodded.

"Yeah, she heard another ringing again and fainted. Darius said we could check up on her in the morning..."

The last sentence, Zack spoke in suspicion. Ray tched.

"You actually trust that guy?"

"Darius? Not one bit. I wanted to blow his brains out when he set foot in the hatch."

"I was fine with him at first... But he started to be suspicious lately."

Zack rose a brow.

"How so?"

"He dropped this book. It looked like a child's diary or something. Its pages are ripped out plus..."

Ray opened the book and flipped the pages.

"The places mentioned in this matched perfectly with the structure of the mansion. Emma also mentioned that Darius acted strange once when he saw the painting by the main hall."

"You mean the demon mother and the four children?"

"Yeah, they aren't ordinary though. They were Duke Leuvis's family. He was one of the children."

Zack widened his eyes.

"Leuvis had a family?!"

"Yeah, I was surprised myself too. Not to mention, Darius looked like one of the children. Emma said her name was Alcinadora. I'm thinking of asking {Name} how she met Darius...but I don't want to disturb her right now. Maybe you can ask her tomorrow?"

Zack was dumbfounded and pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you and Anna are gonna check up on her again right? Ask her a few questions while Darius isn't there."

"But what If Darius is there?"

"I'll keep him distracted for the whole day. That should buy you sometime."

"Well why won't you talk to her? You're close with her right?"

"I am, and I want to. However, she isn't feeling well right? And Oliver mentioned at {Name} is sensitive after having an attack. Its better not to stress her with questions like these."

"But aren't I doing the same?"

"Yep, and if she does get stressed then you will be there to check up on her right away. I can't cause I don't know what's going on. Its better to direct her to a professional near by."

Zack stayed silent. He was so angry and he didn't know why. Does he really despise {Name} THAT much?

Poor girl didn't do anything to him at all.

You know when someone asks you to do something that involves another person and you don't want to cause for some reason its irritating to do it with that person? Even though he don't have a personal grudge on them?

Yeah that's what Zack is feeling right now.

.
.
.

Zack woke up and chose to be irritated today. It really didn't start in the morning straightaway, It started when he learned that Anna isn't feeling well during breakfast because she pulled an all nighter. Nat took her to her sleeping quarters to rest. The poor girl didn't even get to finish her pancakes.

{Name} wasn't even in breakfast for obvious reasons.

Zack had no choice but to go there alone. He would ask someone like Sandy or Sonya however they were also gonna be busy.

He walked alone in the hallways. He strapped then med kit in his side while holding a tray of chicken soup and steamed water spinach. This was supposed to be {Name}'s breakfast.

He grumbled quietly as he carefully walked up the stairs. He started to think of what would happen in there.

'If she is anything like a bratty princess in the morning, I'm gonna jump out of the window.'

'Maybe she isn't gonna be bad? I don't know. I hate feeling this... dislike towards her. I don't even know her that well yet but I can't help assume she is just like the rest. A blind woman who only sees her money and glory.'

Zack thought. He walked the way towards her room. He sighed in agony, he really wished Oliver ask Sandy instead. He wanted to back out.

'Come on, be positive Zack. Maybe she isn't a bitch like you say she is? But how can I know that? Let's not forget that she has a painting of Leuvis in the main hall. She has a connection or just coincidentally lived here.'

'And... her mask... Its creepy as hell. Did she really loose an eye? Or does she think half of a mask make her look cool?'

Zack sighed again. At this rate, he was gonna loose oxygen by just thinking about her.

He finally reached her room. He put the tray down on the floor and knocked. He heard a scruffy 'Come in!' from the other side. It sounded hoarse and weak. Zack was confused.

'Don't tell me she's sick'

Zack opened the door and saw the room. The glass windows were covered with thick curtains that blocked the morning sun. The only light inside the room was a table lamp on the bedside dresser.

The light from the lamp showed a bundled up {Name} who looked weak. She wasn't wearing her mask, instead she was wearing an eye patch bandage.

Zack closed the door and the slam made {Name} flinched.

Zack mumbled a sorry and gently placed the tray in a table.

"Good morning.."

Zack awkwardly greeted.

"Oh? Is it morning already? I didn't realize..."

"You didn't sleep"

"No...It happened again."

At those words, Zack took a pause on arranging the med kit. He looked at {Name}'s state again.

"The ringing? When?"

"After I fainted, I was awaken again from it. I think I had attacks like... 2 times? After that I felt hot... and I started coughing and sneezing"

'That explains why you look so horrible..'

"2? I'm surprised your ears haven't blown off yet."

Zack joked and went to her. He checked her temperature with his hand... He was surprised that her skin felt... normal like it didn't have a fever at all.

"What the... You said you feel hot but you aren't at all. I'll use a thermometer instead."

Zack grabbed a clean thermometer and checked {Name} temperature. While waiting for the results, he started to check {Name}'s ears and asking questions.

"Did you faint during the attacks?"

"No, I don't think so."

Zack nodded. He was about to check the other ear when the thermometer beeped. He looked at it and sure enough, It was a surprise.

"39.4 C? But your skin didn't even feel the slightest of hot..."

Zack whispered and looked at {Name} for answers. The girl only shrugged.

"I'm not sure myself... However someone did use to say that I had incredible skin..."

{Name} remembered a certain woman in mind...

"That's abnormal..."

Zack mumbled. He had done his check-up and confirmed {Name} had a high fever. The only problem now is how she was gonna eat...

"I'm hungry..."

{Name} mumbled. She looked at the tray Zack now put in front of her.

"Dig in, Chicken soup and steamed water spinach."

"Is this also what you had earlier?"

"No, we had fried rice. Darius said you might've been unwell so he prepared another dish just for you."

{Name} nodded and picked up the spoon. Only for her hand to feel weak and drop it. Zack saw this and sighed. He had no choice but to feed her.

"You're too weak to even feed yourself. Here, let me do it."

Zack sat down beside {Name} and grabbed a spoonful of the soup. He put it in front of {Name}, waiting for her to eat it.

Zack saw that {Name} was first hesitant. He was already getting ready to be yelled at for being a commoner or something. Instead she opened her mouth and ate it.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah..."

"Good cause I made it."

Zack said. He saw {Name} look at him in confusion.

"What? I thought you said Darius-"

"I wasn't in the mood for fried rice so I cooked some soup for me. Darius didn't seemed to mind."

"Oh... Did you know I was sick?"

"Nope, the kids liked the rice too much. They all ate it so I decided to just give you this. Also they hated the spinach, so I gave some for you."

{Name} looked in awe. She looked down to the soup again.

"Then why did you lie about Darius cooking this.."

"Well... I thought you'd insult it when I said I was the one who cooked it."

"Huh?"

Zack tched and grabbed the fork. He put it infront of {Name}'s face as a threat but the girl didn't even flinched.

"Drop the act princess, I know behind that attitude of yours you think all of us are below you. You don't have to act like we're equals because you and I both know you think of us like garbage. You're just like every noble."

"What makes you think of that?"

"You're their sister right? I have you been acting high and might huh? Spend time with the children. Not get coop up in your fancy office or show up just when eating."

"..."

{Name} stayed silent. She looked at the fork directed at her face. She put her hands on Zack's wrist and slowly put his hands down from her face.

She looked at Zack sternly.

"I see... Finally, I was wondering how long you were gonna keep that inside you.."

{Name} mumbled hoarsely.

"Huh?"

Zack questioned

"I've noticed how tense you were around me. Whenever you were around Oliver and the rest, your shoulder tend to do a backward slope but yesterday, Your shoulders were up. You also were directing your attention to the fork whenever I was talking..."

{Name} said. Zack widened his eyes.

"How do you know that?"

"I always observe people. Mainly I was watching you because Ray mentioned that you were a fantastic gunman and first aider. I wanted to learn some tricks from you."

"Ray said that?"

"Yeah..."

{Name} and Zack stayed quiet. {Name} looked down at the food infront of her in sadness.

"I'm not also just watching you. I noticed how that girl Sonya gets dimples when she smiles or how Nigel's eyes sparkle when he sees a painting from the mansion. Gillian also snorts when she laughs, and Violet stays quiet when cockroaches are present. Also your ages, I know you are 18 years old already and so is Oliver."

"How do you know that?"

"I asked Darius to implement your files from the Orphanage you grew up on."

Zack widened his eyes.

"Your birthday is July 7 2027, Your blood type is O and you grew up on Grand Valley premium farm."

Zach looked at her in shock. {Name} giggled and met his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I've been acting like a bitch really... I was never good with new people. I mean, I threatened Darius the first time we met."

Zach looked at her and chuckled. That reminded him of what Ray asked for.

"Yeah, who wouldn't"

"Hehe..and I don't want to scare the kids away really. I mean, I'm literally a cyclops. I have bad eye sight sometimes. I don't even remember some of their names anymore.."

{Name} chuckled. Zach looked at her and sighed in embarrassment.

"God, now I just feel like an asshole."

"Don't be, Its fine that you feel a dislike towards someone. I don't mind.. But.. can we leave all that dislike behind us and start becoming allies?"

{Name} weakly reached out her hand for Zack to shake.

He looked at it and thought of something.

'I really am an asshole huh... I just really thought you were some bratty noble but... You were able to forgive me and didn't flinched when I threatened you. I guess you really are something after all..'

Zack took the hand and shook it.

'You are really not that bad after all... {Name} {Last Name}...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.4K 32
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ". ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ...
14.1K 377 16
"You're from a whole other world" "A different dimension" "You open my eyes" "And I'm ready to go" "Lead me into the light" You just finished th...
72.1K 2.4K 29
ʚ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ɞ ❝𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫�...
267K 32.8K 120
𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒦𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓇𝓇𝒶, 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒹, 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒯𝑒𝒿𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓌𝒾...