π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° | A MJ Fan...

By svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... More

Trigger Warnings⚠️
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

Copyright

634 8 0
By svftbuttercup

Copyright © svftbuttercup™ 2021

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or used, in any manner, without the written consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this violation of copyright law, and will be subject to fine. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locations, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to any actual person, living and/or deceased or any actual events is purely coincidental.

To make this whole thing short...IT'S ALL FICTIONAL AND FAKE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
8.6K 236 45
Good things always come an end they say. Is that the case for Y/n and Michael too? It's the 1990s and Y/n and Michael are married but are they happy...
96.9K 3.8K 63
⚠️ Copyright © 2019 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
36.9K 1.2K 31
He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle down. He's thirty so why not? His taste i...