King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship

10.2K 451 660
By BlairWitch91

It was the middle of the next day after Jungkook's rut ended. Jungkook and Taehyung stayed in Taehyung's room mostly sleeping. Both of them were exhausted. The last day of Jungkook's rut, neither of them slept. 

Jimin brought food for them and left it next to the doors, mindlinking Taehyung that it is there if they get hungry. He didn't let anyone actually get closer to them, giving the rest of the pack a cold shoulder.

Yoongi organized training for the teams in Jungkook's and Taehyung's absence, after which he started to look for Jimin.

Yes. He was looking for him, because his freaking husband was mad at him.

Jimin hadn't slept in his room since they came back. And the only person he was speaking to normally was the King.

So Yoongi went to the library when he heard the exciting conversation between his friend and his mate. He didn't have the chance to enter, when Jimin walked out of the room.

'Yeah, we should do that, hyung!' he was smiling, nodding to Hoseok. But his smile faded away as soon as he faced Yoongi.

He gave him a cold glare and passed by him.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

'Why are you ignoring me?'

Jimin eyed Yoongi's hand which was holding his wrist.

'Let go...'

'Jimin...'

Jimin snached his hand from his grasp.

'I don't want to talk to you. Well, I don't want to talk to Jin or Namjoon too, but especially to you.'

Jimin turned around and managed to make a few steps before Yoongi grabbed him and pushed him to the wall.

'Stop behaving like a three-year-old and talk to me!' he growled. 'I don't even know what I've done wrong...'

'Hmm... Where should I start?' Jimin pretended to think. 'Maybe from the moment you choose to hide the truth from me and Taehyung?'

Yoongi sighed and took a step back.

'You know the situation was hard... We didn't know Taehyung and Jungkook are... together.'

'You really don't get it right?' Jimin's eyes became cold. 'It doesn't matter if you knew or not... First of all... the three of you decided to lie to me and Taehyung. As if we were just strangers. I know that you are closer to each other than to us, because you don't really know us so well...'

'Jimin, you know it's not...'

'Second of all...' Jimin interrupted him. 'When I asked you in Daegu how sick Jungkook is - you lied to me. You lied to the Royal Healer, Mr Commander... without blinking. I don't care if it wasn't an actual sickness. I endured it because I didn't want to spoil the time with my parents. But the wellbeing of the Royal Pack is my responsibility and three of you decided to hide it from me. I won't blame Kookie for it. He wasn't in his right mind, trying to keep Taehyung away. It's their private matter. And it's really hard for both of them. I won't blame Hobi either, because the decisions about the Royal Pack that are connected to the wolf's behavior are made by the Head Alpha. And Namjoon is taking decisions together with Jin. So they told you. And you decided to not tell me...'

'If I would have told you... would you keep it a Secret from Taehyung?' Yoongi asked coldly.

'If you would tell me I would have time to prepare him for all that happened. I would have time to convince him to wait for Jungkook's rut to end and he wouldn't suffer the mental breakdown. Maybe the three of you don't think about us as part of your smart squad, but Taehyung is pretty much a master of minds and after the first panic would calm down he would understand and react differently. He wouldn't almost attack Jin, Namjoon and YOU! I don't know if you really are aware how close he was to overpower all of you...'

Yoongi stretched his hand to Jimin's shoulder, but when Jimin glared at him, he lowered it to his side.

'It's not that we don't treat you equally...' he said quietly.

'Wow?! It's not? Because it's freaking feels like it.' Jimin's words were soaking in venom. 'So be a freaking liar together with Namjin... but don't expect me to be happy about it.'

'I keep it a secret because they asked me to do it. You too had a secret. You are no better.'

'Had they told you to keep it away from me? No. I think they said to not inform Taehyung, because Kookie said so. You yourself chose to not tell me.'

'Because you would...'

'I would tell Tae... Yes. I would. And we all would solve it without lying to each other. And the secret I kept... I'm glad I did. After seeing your reactions I regret Taehyung told you. You don't deserve to know.'

'It was just a shock.' Yoongi pressed his eyes with his fingers. 'We really don't intend to...'

'What was the first thing you thought when you heard it?' Jimin asked harshly.

Yoongi gulped.

'That it is dangerous...'

'Thought so. It was clearly visible on your face...' Jimin's mouth twisted in a sad smile.

'I just... haven't used to think about them yet... You knew. For me it was unexpected.'

'Yeah. Well. Told you you would see if you would look carefully...'

'I'm just worried, ok?! Jungkook is like my little brother...'

'And Taehyung IS my little brother! But I don't try to separate him from the person that makes him happy, just because it would be safer! Don't wait for me. I will sleep in my room!'

'Jimin...'

Jimin simply ignored Yoongi and walked away leaving him with a bit of guilt and uneasiness.

Yoongi walked to the library and threw himself on the couch in front of Hobi's armchair.

Hobi peaked at him from above the papers he was reading.

'I don't get all those wolves' rules... but is it so bad for them to be  together?' Hoseok asked slowly.

'It's bad just because we don't actually know anything. How will it end for them? How hurt will they end up?'

'Why do you assume that they will end up hurting each other?'

'Hobi... they are not mates. In wolves' world you can't just divorce your mate just because you are in love with someone else. It's a lifetime bond. Nobody can fight with it... And wolves never fall in love with someone other than mates!'

'Yet it happened...' Hobi remarked calmly.

'Maybe they just want to fuck?' Yoongi snorted.

'Yeah... for sure it's totally like Kookie...' Hoseok said sarcastically. 'You are trying to find a logical explanation to something so illogical like love, Yoongs. You said it yourself - it's their risk. You worry about them won't change their feelings...'

'I know that...' Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'It's just when I'm thinking about it I can help it... Jungkook went through a lot of shit in his life already. I'm afraid this is this one risk that will break him one day.'

'He is stronger than you think. Not just because Jin, Namjoon and you raised him.. but because Taehyung made him stronger.'

'Jimin thinks we want to separate them...' Yoongi said relecuntantly.

'Tell him he is wrong...'

'He doesn't want to listen to me...'

Hoseok raised his eyebrow, looked at Yoongi and shook his head.

'Maybe you just didn't try to tell him that, because there is still a small part of you that wants to separate them... '

'Shut up,' grumbled Yoongi. 'I just don't want to sleep alone, so be useful and help me figure something out.'

'Well... my wife hasn't banished me to the couch...' Hoseok stood up after arranging the papers. '...so I will just go and take care of her, while you will sit here and sulk...'

'Asshole...'

'Sleep well in your cold, lonely bed, Yoongs...' Hoseok waved at him, leaving the room.

Yoongi for a long time was looking at the ceiling. Finally he sighed and mindlinked Jin and Namjoon.

Yoongi: We screwed up...

Namjoon: What?

Yoongi: Jimin is not pissed just because of Taehyung and Jungkook...

Jin: He is not? When I wanted to do something to eat for them, he just said it is unnecessary for me to get closer to them...

Yoongi: Yeah... I think he and Taehyung felt left out. He called the three of us a smart squad. And it wasn't a compliment...

Namjoon: That's bullshit. We would never keep them from Royal Pack's matters...

Yoongi: Well... we just did...

Jin: Fuck...

Namjoon: We will talk with them. And I think my idea will make Jimin forgive us for not being happy from the first second for his besties...

Yoongi: I'm listening.

Taehyung and Jungkook peaked out of Taehyung's room to grab the trace with the food Jimin left on the corridor, when they saw a slightly opened door to Jimin's room. The sad music was coming from it. They looked at each other and went there, knocking in the doorframe.

'Go away, Yoongi!' Jimin growled.

'Jimin-shi?' Jungkook asked quietly, frowning.

'Oh... it's you guys.' Jimin sat on the bed, hugging the pillow. He was visibly unhappy, but he tried to smile. 'How are you? Everything's good?'

'Yup. Everything is fine.' Taehyung confirmed, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

'That's great... Don't worry about others, yeah? I got your back...'

'Others?' Jungkook asked confusedly.

Taehyung brushed his nape embarrassed.

'Well... I might have accidently told them about us...'

'Accidentally...' Jimin snorted amused. 'He almost beat their asses...'

Jungook looked at Taehyung, rolling his eyes, but looking at him tenderly. Then he looked at Jimin.

'How did they react?'

'Like assholes...' Jimin burked, squeezing his pillow. 'But don't worry, Kookie. I already taught them a lesson.'

'Oh... so that's why you are mad at Yoongi-hyung?'

'Among other things...' Jimin said coldly with a lot of badly hidden sadness.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other knowingly, and Jungkook smiled with his bunny smile at Jimin.

'Hyung, do you want to watch a movie with us?'

'What? Noo... you should be alone lovebirds.'

Jungkook blushed but shook his head.

'We will have plenty of occasions from now on.' Taehyung shrugged. 'Come, Chim. We can have a sleepover. We wanted to start a new series...'

Jimin looked at their clothes. They were dressed in casual, comfy sweatpants and hoodies. They both still looked a bit tired so he assumed they didn't plan to get naughty tonight...

He smiled and jumped out of the bed. He really didn't want to be alone.

'I'm in!' he said cheerfully. 'What will we watch?'

'Locke and Key.'

'Sounds good. I have sweets hiden. I will bring them, you settle the movie.'

Jungkook and Taehyung surrounded Jimin for a moment, hiding him in an embrace. They wanted to support him the way he supported them.

'Thank you, Jiminie-hyung.' Jungkook whispered. 'For being there for us.'

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were laying on the bed like pieces of a puzzle in Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung were backhugging Jungkook and Jungkook threw his arms over Jimin's waist. They were watching a movie.

Well after a while only Taehyung was watching it. Jimin shifted on his back and threw his hand over his eyes, sleeping soundly.

Jungkook half asleep, wanting to run away from Jimin's moving limbs, turned around and pressed himself to Taehyung. Embracing him tightly. His leg slid between Taehyung's legs to get comfortable and he nuzzled his face into Taehyung's chest, he sighed with content, kissing sleepily the place when he heard the heartbeat.

Taehyung was observing him, not moving at all.

Amazed. Astounded.

Jungkook's soft hair was falling on his face and this sight was so endearing, Taehyung's heart grew so much that it started to be dangerous for his health.

Everytime a moment like that happened, he was a bit shocked and greatful. Jungkook instinctively was seeking him. And wasn't afraid anymore to touch him. He was turning to him when his soul needed something. When they were alone he initiated the contact and was seeking Tae's presence.

It was so important. So, so heartwarming.

Taehyung's fingers brushed on the soft fabric of Jungkook's hoodie on his back and he looked back at the screen.

It was already after midnight and Taehyung was watching the fourth episode of the series. The movie wasn't bad. He was relaxed holding Jungkook. His brother was happily giggling from time to time in his sleep. He couldn't imagine a more relaxing time.

Then the doors to his room opened slightly and Yoongi slid in quietly. He looked at Jimin with relief, as if he was looking for him for days. Then he snorted, amused noticing his position. He walked to Taehyung and sat on the edge of the bed facing Taehyung, who was lying on his side, hugging Jungkook.

'When did they fall asleep?' he whispered.

'Around the second episode...'

Yoongi shook his head amused and looked at the peaceful face of his little brother so trustworthy lying in Taehyung's arms. He was happy for him, but at the same time, he was extremely worried. Jungkook was so fragile when it comes to feelings and people dear to him... Hoseok was right. Somewhere deep inside he wished... they would never start, so they wouldn't be in danger of a heartbreak...

Taehyung's gaze darkened when he saw uneasiness and regret on Yoongi's face.

'Stop it.' Taehyung whispered harshly.

'What?'

'Thinking about bad things that may or may not happen...'

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and after a minute he said quietly.

'Please, don't hurt my brother...'

'I won't...'

'Maybe you won't have a choice...'

'Don't be ridiculous.'

'Don't underestimate the mates bond, Tae...'

'Don't underestimate my feelings for him.'

'It's something entirely different...'

'No, it's not.' Taehyung turned his head to look at the man in his arms. His hands involuntarily traveled to his waist to squeeze him more. Securing him tightly. 'You can't sleep when he is not next to you. You suffocate when You don't see him for an hour. You can recognize his laugh in the middle of the crowd. Seeing a glimpse of sadness in his face makes you ready to burst into tears... Sounds familiar?'

Yoongi wanted to do it as gently as possible, but the truth was so hurtful.

'He is not your mate, Taehyung...'

'E-even better!' Tae whispered shouting. 'Because I chose him by myself. I fell in love with Jungkook. Not in alpha. '

Taehyung pressed his face to Jungkook's hair, shutting his eyes. He couldn't let the terrifying truth sink into his mind. Not so early after they've just started to settle things between them.

Just now Yoongi understood.

They were scared. They were actually scared of something that for every wolf was in fact the life goal. But still their feelings were too strong to resist them. Maybe even strong enough to be compared to the mates bond.

He felt a bit more calm, when he saw all the feelings on Taehyung's face.

'Ok. I will believe in you then...' he nodded. 'I won't let anybody separate you.'

He smiled sadly and stood up. He leaned and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

'I will protect both of you.'

Taehyung looked at him with an almost fragile expression.

Yoongi tilted his head and gulped.

'I'm sorry I lied to you...'

'It's ok, hyung. Jungkook is now fine. And so am I. But, please, make my brother a happy bubbly Jimin again, ok?'

'Yeah. I will work on it...'

He walked to the other side of the bed and took Jimin in his arms.

'Sorry, but I seriously can't sleep with too much space in my bed...'

He and Taehyung smiled at each other.

'Yeah... I know what you are talking about, hyung...'

'Goodnight, Tae.'

'Goodnight, Yoongi-hyung.'

Jimin woke up just to feel an all too familiar scent around him.

He fell asleep in a comfortable embrace of Kookie and Tae. He remembered it clearly. How did he end up in Yoongi's room again? He could feel Yoongi's body pressed to his back closely.

He stiffened and instantly felt the arm around his waist tightening. Yoongi wasn't sleeping. He could tell it by the way he was breathing. That's how tuned mates were to each other.

'Don't go...' Yoongi whispered and Jimin's heart squeezed. 'I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry I hid the truth from you. It's not that me, Jin and Namjoon don't trust you and Tae. We do. The moment you showed up we finally felt complete. Relieved. Stronger. It's just that... we are used to dealing with everything that can threaten the pack. Especially when it comes to Kook. But in fact we all are trying to protect all three of you. From anything. We are older. It's our first instinct to protect the maknaes. Like we would protect the cubs. Hoseok... he doesn't see you, Jungkook and Taehyung like that. For him you are strong and invincible. He is babying you all because he is just like that. He likes to do that. But maybe thanks to that, he can react in a more stable way than me and Namjin...'

'I'm not a cub, Yoongi. I'm your freaking mate...' Jimin said, still a bit angry.

'But you are my pup...' Yoongi's tone was suspiciously similar to a whine.

Jimin bit his lower lip to hide a smile, but then he frowned.

'I get that you all need a bit more time to lean on the youngsters more... but it still doesn't change the fact that you are dorks! And no matter how sweet you will be to me I will freaking end you all if I catch even a glimpse of aversion towards Tae and Kookie!' he growled and wanted to sit up.

'You won't.' Yoongi said calmingly. 'I told you, it was just a shock. You didn't even give us an hour to think about all of this, before activating your Angry Mochi Mode... Namjoon is the Head Alpha. He needs to consider all the outcomes and try to find solutions to the bad ones. It doesn't mean he will try to separate them. He just needed time to calculate what to do, so it will be the best for them. And Jin... first of all... he was shocked he didn't notice anything. He always thought he could read Kookie like a diary, just because of his expressions. And second of all... how would you react if an extremely angry alpha would just declare he is the boyfriend of your favourite child?'

Jimin giggled, turned to face Yoongi and asked seriously:

'And you?'

'I was just worried about Jungkook. I thought that risking a heartbreak for a crush is stupid. Too many people that should care about him, hurt him... But Taehyung...'

'It's not a crush...' Jimin whispered, understanding Yoongi unspoken words.

Yoongi nodded.

'When I saw them yesterday together... It felt like...'

'A lifetime bond.' Jimin finished his sentence again.

Yoongi chuckled, pressing his forehead to Jimin's.

'Why the fuck are you finishing my thoughts so easily?'

'It's not so hard... they are similar to mine...' Jimin smiled.

'So? Are we forgiven?' he asked, smiling.

'Maybe...'

'And if I tell you Namjoon had a great idea on how to show our support to Tae and Jungkook?'

'I'm listening.'

Taehyung and Jungkook emerged from the room around midday, lured out by the noise in the corridor. The maids were running everywhere with huge boxes, together with the workers carrying the furniture.

'What's happening?' Jungkook asked, confused. 'Hey! Is that my stuff?!'

'What the fuck?' Taehyung growled.

Then they saw Jin-hyung instructing everyone, shouting and giving orders in the middle of the staircase.

They walked to him hesitantly, being  close, but still a bit distant. They didn't know how to behave around hyungs. So even if Jungkook wanted to grab Taehyung's hand, he didn't. He just put his hand  in the pocket of his jeans to stop the urge.

Well - Taehyung's jeans in this case.

'Ummm... good morning, Jin-hyung...' Taehyung said politely and shyly. He was aware that the last time he actually spoke with Jin, he attacked him with his alpha dominative side.

'It's already afternoon, lovebirds...' Jin smiled at them. He checked Taehyung out, noticed the white hoodie he was wearing and  looked at Jungkook with a smirk. 'You don't mind sharing clothes anymore?'

'I don't mind Taehyung sharing them with me...' Jungkook answered quietly, looking at his own feet.

Jin laughed.

'I see... How do you feel, bunny?'

'Really good, hyung...' 

Jin winked to Taehyung and smirked.

'You took good care of him, huh?'

'Hyung!' Jungkook whined.

'I Will talk with you later, Jeon Jungkook' Jin said sternly. 'I told you all my dirty secrets and you haven't even shared with me your first kiss. I feel offended!'

Taehyung giggled and Jungkook smacked his arm instantly. Taehyung just shrugged, nonverbally saying "Deal with it yourself...".

Jungkook grunted.

'What's happening here, hyung?' he asked a little bit more confidently thanks to how chill Jin was.

'We are changing your room... Head Alpha talked with the King and decided you can't stay there...'

'WHAT?! B-but it has been my room since the beginning!! Is this a punishment?! Where do you want to banish me?!'

'Jeeze, chill Kookie...' they heard Hoseok's specific laugh. 'Finally I can see the two of you!'

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to the stairs just to be met with a flash from the camera.

'First to the collection...' Hoseok smiled at the photo he took. 'I need to win with Jimin...' Then he came to Jungkook and Taehyung and ruffled their hair. 

'So... we didn't banish you Kookie...' Hoseok embraced him with his arm. 'We are moving your things to the room that is opposite Taehyung's and Jimin will take your old room, so he will have his place opposite Yoongs' room. This way the two of you will have the whole left corridor to yourself and Yoonmin will have the right one... You can check if you will need more rooms for yourself and  just tell me. You can have your private offices here or relaxing rooms, just like Namjin have their space on the third floor. Jimin is already planning Yoonmin space...' he giggled. 'And if you two want to have an additional bedroom for both of you, not just the separate bedrooms where you can have your individual space, just decide which one you want and I will have it renewed before you decorate it as you want.'

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other shocked and then at Jin and Hobi.

'You are joking, right?' Taehyung asked quietly.

'Why would we?' Jin asked, grinning widely. Then he squinted his eyes. 'Don't tell me, Taehyung, that after all of this territorial show, you don't want to live with Kook... I will freaking murder you, dude...'

'No, no! Of course not! It's just...' Taehyung gulped, looking so fragile right now, Jungkook immediately put his hand on his lower back to comfort him.

'We didn't expect... so much support...' he said softly.

Jin smiled at them gently.

'As the Captain of Taekook Ship - Mr Min Jimin - said: you are aware of all the bad things that can happen. So we should just be happy for you and be there for you...'

'And because Jiminie is freaking scary when mad, they quietly agree to everything he says,' Hoseok giggled.

'I told you right? that I wish you both have someone that will prioritize you?' Jin patted Taehyung's cheek. 'I just haven't thought that you will be there for each other. I'm glad, as long as you will cherish each other.'

'Thank you, hyung.' Taehyung embraced Jin and Jungkook embraced Hoseok.

'Ok, stop all of these emotions!' Hoseok smiled, patting Jungkook's back. He lifted the camera to his face. 'Now, kiss!'

'What?! No!' Jungkook blushed madly, making the fast step back.

'Why not?!' Hoseok whined. 'Jimin doesn't have a photo like that! I would surely win!'

'Jung Hoseok?!' Jin growled. 'Did you and the satan mochi make a bet again?!'

Hoseok smiled innocently.

'No, we didn't...'

'Go eat something boys. I need to talk to our king...' Jin said dangerously, rolling his sleeves over his elbows. 

Taehyung and Jungkook consciously got out of his way.

Namjoon walked to the kitchen just to see Jungkook sitting on the tabletop and Taehyung standing between his legs, kissing him.

They parted in hurry and looked at Namjoon guilty.

At the same time the bell of the microwave where they were heating up the food was heard.

The three of them looked at each other awkwardly. Jungkook jumped off the tabletop and stood next to Taehyung.

'Hyung...'

'It's not as strange as I thought it would be...' Namjoon disturbed him. He shook his head with a smile and looked at them. 'You were so clingy before, I actually don't see much difference...'

Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

'Thank you, hyung, for thinking about shifting our rooms... We are really grateful...' Jungkook said quietly.

'I just wanted to assure you that we don't mind you two being close.' Namjoon took the water out of the fridge. 'But some rules need to be settled...' he said sternly. 'For your own safety.'

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

'First you need to keep it inside the Palace Grounds. We don't want attention from the Elders. And for sure neither me nor you want Yerim or Minchan to appear on our porch... The Council as well. The 'alphas' can't be together agenda' is pretty strong in the society. You can do whatever you want. We won't judge nor be opposed to it. And you for sure don't need to lie to us. But do not be seen outside the Palace grounds, ok? It will make us worry less.'

'Of course, hyung. We are grateful either way...' Taehyung said quietly.

Jungkook made a move with his hand.

And Taehyung immediately intertwined their fingers together.

Namjoon blinked. He observed them and he was sure. Like 100% sure Taehyung hasn't seen Jungkook's gesture. But reacted. He reacted as if he sensed Jungkook's move.

Namjoon smiled thoughtfully.

'Well, Yoongi planned the night simulation training again. Are you two ready? Kook?'

'Yeah we are ready. We will just need a moment with our teams. If we are revealing everything. We can do it all at once.' Taehyung said calmly.

'You don't need to tell Rose, Lisa and Jennie and the boys... Hoseok flew to them like a freaking little amor angel to tell them...' Namjoon giggled.

'Jesus Christ...' Jungkook groaned and hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder. 'Kill me... and there are still our teams left... I won't stand more teasing and embarrassment...'

Taehyung whispered something to his ear and Jungkook with a red face hit his shoulder hard.

'Shut up!'

'Yup... Watching the two of you will be interesting...' Namjoon smirked, nodding to himself.

'Hey guys!' Jungkook screamed when the Royal Pack reached the training field. 'Before we start... we need to tell you something...' Jungkook stopped when everybody surrounded them. He nervously was brushing his hair with his hand, not knowing how to start.

The silence was prolonged when he was trying to find the right words, under the gazes of both teams. He gulped.

'You see...'

Taehyung knew how nervous he was. But Jungkook was the main Commander of Team B. He should be the one to tell them. But seeing him struggling was hard for him.

So without a word he just stood next to him and embraced his waist with his arm. His hand rested on the delicate curve of his side.

Jungkook looked at him anxiously.

All eyes focused on Taehyung's hand.

It was enough of a statement.

Baekhyun was the first to break the silence. He lifted his palm upwards and said to Chanyeol:

'Told you. Pay.'

Chanyeol sighed, reached to the pocket and placed 50000 won paper on his omega's hand.

'You bet on it?! Why haven't you told me!' BamBam whined.

'That explains quite a lot...' Yugyeom said thoughtfully.

'Yeah... like the fact that their sparrings looked a lot like foreplay recently...' Jackson chuckled.

'Oh, gooooood... whyyyyy?!' Kai sighed heavily, almost tearing up. 'Looking at you was already a pain in the ass. How will I deal with it nooooow?'

Mark patted his back.

'You will just get used to it, like you are used to Baekhyun and Chanyeol...'

'For fucks sake! STOP BLUSHING!' Kai yelled at Jungkook with misery flowing in his voice. 'I prefer you as a cold dick, dude!'

Everybody started to laugh at him. Even Jungkook started to giggle with relief.

'Yeah, yeah!! We know they are cute!' Yoongi entered the field. 'But this is still a secret between us all! Nobody else will know. You all know why...' He looked at them warningly when they started to nod. 'And if even one of you wouldn't be able to keep your mouths shut, and put them in danger... I will personally kill him...'

His eyes flashed red when his protective instinct showed in them.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. They get so much support... they didn't know what to say. Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's waist one last time and stepped aside.

Jungkook clasped his hand and smiled dangerously, going into his work mode. BamBam almost laughed hearing Kai's relieved sigh. 

'Now when everybody knows... Prepare for the simulation! Tactic: KTA.'

Everybody smirked.

KTA meant one thing...

Kill them all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello My Dear Readers!

It's all that I managed to write during these joyful days when you need to run to the kitchen every two hours and literally you have more to do with everyone around that on non-holiday days xD.

This is one of the moments that shows how tuned they are to each other. A moment I would call 'mates bond'. Taehyung didn't even looked down. It' so amazing. <333333

Wish fast recovery to our beloved hyungs <33333.

BlairWitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 908 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
105K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
208K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
83.6K 3.6K 82
what will happen when a beautiful prince fall in love with a dark forest king. kim taehyung beautiful and kind Prince fall in love with a ruthless an...