《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2

317 16 9
By King_Kado131

[Hour has Passed! Time for part 2!]

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Wealth, Fame, Power.

Gold Roger
The King of the Pirates 
Attained this and everything else the world had to offer 
And his dying words drove countless souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!
This is the time known as 
'The Great Pirate Era'!

___________________________________________

Junior: "Gree? GRAHAA!"

*BBBLLLAAAMMM!!!*

Hammer Man: "GAHAAA!"

Nami: "What the heck!? Bone Monsters!? Where'd they even come from!?"

Junior: "GAHAHAAAA!!"

Nami: "WWWAAAAAHHH!!"

*FWOOOOO-*

Nami closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her face as the Junior jumped up and slashed it's sword down onto her… but the girl didn't feel any pain like getting slashed or bashed, easily confusing the girl as she opened her eyes… only to be shocked and even more confused as she saw the Junior standing there, sword in hand swung down at Nami… but stopping just short of her… not hitting her at all… the extremely confused, the Navigator got closer to the Deadman's Blade, causing the monster to pull his sword back away from her… before it suddenly ran off and started to destroy things and scare more people away. Nami stared at the Junior and quickly began looking around at the others, only to come to a quick and sudden realization.

Nami: "These monsters… they're not attacking people. They're just causing a Riot and scaring people away! The only ones they are attacking are the people that hit them first! Heheheh! If that's the case!"

Nami chuckled to herself as she turned, only to reveal a gigantic mansion that was seen sitting on the other side of the now chaotic battle arena as deadmen wreaked havoc, but while the others panicked, Nami looked up at the building with a giant smile.

Nami: "NOW'S MY CHANCE TO SNEAK IN AND STEAL THAT ENTIRE MANSION'S TREASURE!"

Nami said, her eyes taking the shape of the Symbol for Beris, shining a bright gold as she stared with her hands clasped together, before that excitement turned to a scheming smile as she began making her way towards the mansion.

"GGRRRAAAHHH!!!"

*CRASH!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

In another more familiar part of town, the largest about of Juniors attacked and caused mass panic, causing a more familiar voice to scream.

Usopp: "M-MONSTERS! BONY WEIRD BLACK AND WHITE MONSTERS! AND THEY'RE ATTACKING THE TOWN! AND THERE'S SO MANY! AHAHHAHAAHHHH!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOWHOWHOOOO!?!?"

Luffy: "What are you talking about? These guys aren't attacking anyone."

Usopp: "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? CAN YOU EVEN SEE THEM!? ARE YOU BLIND!?"

Luffy: "Yeah, I can see them. Especially that one right there."

Luffy said, pointing forwards with a smile, easily confusing the sniper, until he looked for himself.

Junior: "GRAHAHAHHH!!!"

Usopp: "AAAHHHH! THERE'S ONE RIGHT INFRONT OF US!!!"

Just as Usopp said, a Junior appeared right infront of Luffy and Usopp, causing the sniper to scream in panic as the Junior raised it's Sword to attack… bbbuuuttt!

*FWOSHING!*

Usopp: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhh… Wait, I'm not hurt at all?"

Luffy: "HEHEHEHAHHAHAHAA!"

The Deadman swung, causing Usopp to scream in fear as he thought he had been slashed, only to be shocked to see that he wasn't injured at all, causing Luffy to laugh. The Deadman had slashed at the two, except it's blade when just short of them, causing them to simply be grazed by the wind created by the attack. Usopp was confused as Luffy continued to laugh as the monster simply walked past them.

Usopp: "Wh-What's going on?"

Luffy: "They're just destroying stuff! These monsters only attack when you hit them first. Even then they're aren't even doing any real damage. See?"

Luffy said pointed towards the two Guards that had approached them earlier, the two of them fighting against and attacking a single Junior Deadman, except the Junior only attacked using moves that were easily seen coming, along the two of them to block and dodge each and every move from the monster, only getting a hit in every now and then when the Guards got sloppy, only singly winding the guards or dazing them for a second.

Usopp: "Woah, they really aren't attacking people… Wait, then this whole thing must be some sort of giant Distraction for something then! And since there are so many of them here… The guy causing it must be close then!"

Luffy: "Yeah, who's causing it? And where are they?"

Luffy said as he began looking around, an excited smile on his face. Meanwhile, Usopp looked around, only to notice something that quickly made him perk up as he pointed.

Usopp: "Look! Over there!"

Usopp said as he pointed, causing Luffy to turn following the Sniper's finger as it led towards a nearby alleyway.

Luffy: "Eh? What's so special about over there?"

Usopp: "There's none of those weird bone monsters over there, plus if you look real close, you can see a weird light coming from it too. Whoever's causing this must be hiding over there."

Luffy: "Alright then! Let's go!"

Usopp: "What!? You wanna go over there!?"

Luffy: "Yeah! I wanna meet the guy causing all this!"

Usopp: "But what if he's super strong!? Stronger than Kuro and his entire Crew!?"

Luffy: "Heh! Then I'll just have to kick his butt just like I did that jerk's! Now Come on!"

Luffy said quickly running off towards the Alleyway, causing Usopp to try and stop him, only to quickly give up and follow after his captain. As Luffy and Usopp arrived in the alleyway, they were quickly met with… no one… as nobody stood inside of the alley, it was Almost Completely empty… minus a few crates that sat discarded.

Luffy: "Huh? Aw man! There's no one here!"

Usopp: "There isn't? Thank God! I'm sure the guy who summoned all those monsters would have killed us on the spot!"

Luffy: "Hey, what's that thing?"

Usopp: "Hmm?"

Luffy asked as he looked down, causing Usopp to look down aswell, only to see the Deadman Junior Stamp on the ground, a giant Glowing Stamp Mark sitting on the ground under it and shining brightly, quickly causing Usopp's eyes to widen in a mass of shock.

Usopp: "AAHHH! GLOWING EVIL DEMON MAGIC STAMP! It must be some sort of spell! The person who summoned all those Monsters brought up demons directly from hell!"

Luffy: "That's Cool! I wanna try!"

Usopp: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! DON'T TOUCH IT!? DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF DEATH WISH!?"

Luffy: "Maybe! Hehehehe!"

Luffy chuckled as he reached for the Stamp with an excited look while Usopp stared in horror slowly backing away as Luffy's hand got closer and closer to touching the stamp until.

*SHING!*

"Don't you dare even think about touching that Stamp! Step away from it right now or I'll gut you!"

The sound of a sword being drawn was heard from behind the two pirates, quickly causing Usopp to jump in shock and fear while Luffy's hand froze as his smile only grew. The two of them then turned around, with Luffy turning around fast and Usopp doing it slowly, only to be surprised at who they saw standing there pointing a small dagger-like blade at them.

Luffy: "Someone with Red Hair, and Red Eyes…"

Usopp: "W-Wait! You mean you're that guy those Guards were looking for!? You summoned all those demons!"

Hearing the fear in Usopp's voice made the boy smile as he tightened the grip on his dagger.

???: "Yeah, you got that right! I summoned all those Demons! Because… Because I Am the Crimson Beast of Chaos! Cast down to hell I left it in ruins and came to this Mortal world to Rip it to shreds! I am the Farmer of the Devil Fruit! Ruler of Hell and the Bain of Heaven! I AM DEMON KING REVI!"

The Demon King threatened as he pointed his blade at the two Pirates once again, causing Usopp to flinch while holding up his hands while Luffy didn't move a muscle.

Revi: "N-Now! Turn back and leave this place! Never return to this Island if you wish to live! Or… Or Else…"

*FWOO-*

Revi: "OR ELSE I'LL USE MY STAMP AND TURN YOU INTO A RAMPAGING DEMON! JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!"

The boy yelled as he summoned another Odd Stamp into his other hand, gripping it incredibly tightly as his breath was heard trembling a bit with each passing word.

Usopp: "H-Hold on a second Mr. Demon King! C-Calm down! Me and my friend here were just leaving! Right? Come on Luf-"

Luffy: "So, you're the King of all Demons, Huh?"

Luffy asked with a smirk on his face, shocking Revi as he tightened the grip on his dagger.

Revi: "Y-Yeah! I am, so you better do what I say!"

Luffy: "Heh! A Demon King who Summons Demons that don't hurt anyone, and here I thought the Devil would be the root of all evil, but you seem like a pretty good guy to me!"

Luffy suddenly shocked Revi as he gasped a bit before glaring at the Pirate.

Revi: "You're wrong! I'm a Mercilessly Destrucive Demon King! So what if my Demons are weak? I'm nothing like them! I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL EVERYONE ON THIS ISLAND! 
SO RUNAWAY ALREADY!"

Luffy: "NO WAY! I'D NEVER RUN AWAY! AND I'D NEVER BE SCARED OF SOMEONE LIKE YOU! 
BECAUSE I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES!!!!!"

Luffy suddenly yelled, shocking Revi and causing him to stumble back away from the boy a bit… before he growled, tightening the grip on his stamp.

Revi: "If you won't get out of my way… THEN I'LL JUST TURN YOU INTO A DEMON AND FORCE YOU OUT OF MY WAY! HHHRRRAAAHHH!!!"

Revi yelled as an intense determination filled his eyes, rushing forwards with his stamp in hand ready to slam it into Luffy's chest, causing Usopp to panic a bit… but…

Luffy: "... Your name is Y/n, isn't it?"

Revi: "......"

Suddenly, Revi stopped… his Stamp inches away from Luffy's chest as his eyes went wide in a mass of shock.

Luffy: "You're one of Chao Island's slaves, The one they call Devil or Demon King because of your Hair and Eyes…"

Luffy said with a serious voice as his expression was hidden under his hat… only for him to look up and reveal the Giant smile on his face.

Luffy: "Am I right?"

Revi or Y/n, stared at Luffy in a mass of shock as he backed away a bit.

Y/n: "Wh-Who the hell are you?... H-How do you know my name? H-How do you know all that about me?"

The boy said, lowering his stamp and dagger, staring at Luffy with Beyond wide eyes. But Luffy on the other hand...

Luffy: "Hehehehe!"

Just smiled and Laughed.

Luffy: "A long time ago a friend of mine told me about this place and you too! And I only thought of one thing when I heard about somebody like you!"

Luffy said continuing to confuse Y/n, until…

Luffy: "If I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates, then I want the King of Demons on my Crew!"

Hearing this made Usopp's eyes widen too as Y/n was still in an unbelievable amount of shock.

Usopp: "No way! Luffy, you aren't about to say what I think you're gonna say are you?"

Luffy: "Y/n, will you… 
Join My Pirate Crew?"

Y/n: ".... H-Huh?"

"PadaPadaPadaPada! PadaPadaPadaPada! 
Click!"

Inside of Cassa's Fancy mansion, a Transponder Snail, (A Snail that also works as a Phone in the One Piece world for those who don't know) was seen being picked up. The Snail then took the face of a Panicked Man as it was answered.

Guard Transponder Snail: "SIR! THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY DEMONS OUT HERE! WE CAN'T HANDLE THEM ALL LIKE THIS! WE NEED BACK UP! PLEA-"

Transponder Snail: "Click."

The Receiver on the Transponder Snail was then hung up, revealing that Acies was the one who picked it up in the first place. The Man stood inside of a rather large octagon shaped room with a table in the center that the transponder snail sat ontop of, with 8 different doors on all 8 walls. All 8 of the doors were marked 1-8, with 1 being directly infront of Acies and 5 being behind him.

Cassa in distance: "ACIES! WHAT WAS ALL THAT NOISE ABOUT?"

Acies: "Sir… it seems like the Devil is making his move… He's summoned a mass of Demons and is having them attack the town… the Guards are being overwhelmed…"

*SLAM!*

Cassa: "WHAT!? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?"

Cassa yelled as he burst into the room from door 3 with wide eyes, but Acies remained calm.

Acies: "Don't worry sir. I believe that this action is only a Distraction."

Cassa: "A Distraction? Then that Demon must be planning something!"

Acies: "I believe he must be using this time while all the guards are out fighting his Demons to try and Rescue the other Imprisoned."

Cassa: "PAH! That fool! Doesn't he know that Every single one of those cells are made of SeaStone! This business is sponsored by the Great World Government! Have some of the Guards forget about those Demons and go check the dungeon."

Acies: "Right away sir."

Acies said as he was about to pick up the Snail once again, only to be stopped by Cassa.

Cassa: "Oh, and try not to call them Imprisoned, I'd prefer merchandise! WOHOHOOO!!!"

Cassa said as he walked off back into door 3, as Acies called the panicking Guard that had called him before… but instead of going back to Luffy and the others, we're stuck around here… and why? Well a little Orange Cat Burglar was on the scene. Door 4, which sat directly behind Acies and to his left, opened slightly, only to reveal Nami who poked her head into the room, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Nami thoughts: "The Devil? Imprisoned? Merchandise? What in the hell is exactly happening on this Island? I'll have to figure that out later… Now then, where's this place's treasure room? I know that the fat guy went into Door 3… but where the heck do the other doors lead?"

Nami asked herself as she looked around, for a moment. Trying to pick which door to go through as Acies was still seen on the Snail… until…

*Creek...*

A quiet Creek was heard, one that didn't bother Acies at all, but easily grabbed Nami's attention, as she saw the door number 5 open a tiny bit, before it then closed by itself… Confused, she focused on the door… only to be shocked when she finally saw what looked to be a translucent blue and black figure slowly tiptoeing from door 5 all the way over to door 7… all the while, she could hear a faint… and very odd voice…

"Akukuku! Revi's gonna be so happy when he sees my plan worked! He'll be all like! "Nice Going!" And I'll be like "Ore Ga Totemo Shiawaseda!" AKUKUKUMA!"

The figure laughed, as it sneakily opened and walked through the Number 7 Door. Nami watched in a mass of confusion, before she shook her head and sneakily followed after the Translucent figure, sneaking behind Acies as she went from the Number 4 Door to the Number 7 Door. Quietly closing the door behind herself, Nami was now standing in a long corridor with doors on the sides leading into different rooms. The girl was careful to sneak down the hallway, peaking through each and every door as she walked past them… until she heard a new and already familiar voice.

"AH! Chottomatte… which door was it again? I know it was 7… and there was some sort of thing to it… 7… Eleven? AGH! NO! THAT'S A STUPID STORE! Ugh… plus there aren't even eleven Doors in this Stupid Hallway…"

Nami kept walking down the hall until she had finally caught up with the Translucent figure, only to see it standing there with it's hand to it's chin as it hummed to itself looking between two different hallways.

"Hmm… That way? Or that way? AGH! WHICH WAS WAS THAT STUPID FATTY'S OFFICE AGAIN!?"

Nami thoughts: "What is that thing? Is it someone with some weird Devil Fruit Power like Luffy? But if that's the case, then how come I can hear and kinda see this guy and that weird black haired guy couldn't? Well none of that matters right now… Cause as stupid as he seems I've got the feeling Mr. Invisible Man's Gonna lead me to my treasure."

The girl thought, chuckling a bit as she continued following the Translucent Being, as he continued looking between the two hallways, until…

"Catch a Demon by the Toe if he Hollers… THEN GO RIGHT! AKUKUMA! I'M A GENIUS! Now then! Time to go Left!"

The figure said as it began walking down the Left Hallway, causing Nami to smile as she followed after the odd semi invisible figure.

Luffy: "Y/n, will you… 
Join My Pirate Crew?"

Y/n: ".... H-Huh?"

Inside of the Alleyway, Y/n, was seen staring at Luffy with beyond wide eyes, while the Straw Hatted boy just gave a giagiantic smile… there was a mass of silence for a few seconds, until…

Usopp: "HOLD IT ONE SECOND! Luffy! What the heck are you talking about!? Slaves!? And why the heck do you want this guy, who has summoned demons and calls himself the Demon King, To join your Crew!?"

Luffy: "Well… Shanks told me about all of it."

Luffy said quite casually, shocking Y/n even more than before.

Y/n: "Y-You!... You know that man aswell?"

Luffy: "Hehe! Yeah! He's a Friend of mine!"

Usopp: "Wait! Wait! Wait! So you know Red Haired Shanks too Mr. Demon King?" 

Y/n: "... Y-Yeah… I met him a very long time ago…"

《Flash》

A young Y/n was seen inside of his cell, except this time he wasn't alone, as the Legendary Pirate known as Red Haired Shanks was seen in the cell aswell wearing the same Straw Hat as Luffy on his head. The young Y/n was seen glaring as he tried to slam a Blank Stamp onto the Red Haired Man's Chest, but Shanks easily caught his arm and stopped the boy, smiling afterwards.

《Flash》

Back in the Alleyway, Y/n was seen lowering his dagger as he looked towards the ground.

Y/n: "... A long time ago when I was a lot younger… That man came to this island… he told me about his Goal of Becoming the Pirate King… he even offered that I come on his Crew as an Apprentice…"

Luffy: "WAIT SERIOUSLY!?"

Usopp: "Wait, I'm confused… Red Haired Shanks asked you to Join his Crew and you turned him down!?"

Y/n: "I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!"

Y/n suddenly snapped at Usopp, making the boy jump, before he calmed back down.

Y/n: "He is correct… Chao Island is the Heart of the Criminal Underworld here in the East Blue… This entire Festival is just a Front inorder for People to be Kidnapped and then sold off to Pirates and the World Government as Slaves…"

Usopp: "That makes even less sense! You chose to continue being a Slave instead of being free to travel the world as a Pirate!?"

Y/n: "Again! I didn't have a choice! I could run away now, leave this Island and never come back! BUT I WON'T! I made a promise to a friend, and I refuse to leave this place until I keep it… so then, Straw Hat man… I will tell you this exactly how I told him."

Y/n said as he glared at Luffy, his Red Eyes easily scarring Usopp while Luffy just stood there.

Y/n: "... That No matter What Happens, I won't be bought, sold, or even Free myself until I Free every single Imprisoned Slave in this town first! Until then I'll stay a slave for my entire life if I have to! BUT I WON'T TAKE A SINGLE STEP OFF OF CHAO ISLAND UNTIL ALL THE OTHER SLAVES ARE FREED!"

Y/n yelled at Luffy, but the boy stood there with the same expression as before as the Devil continued.

Y/n: "So I'm sorry… You're a friend of the man that tried to rescue me all those years ago, and I truly believe that makes us friends aswell… But… I cannot leave until I keep my end of the promise! The end of the Deal that I made!"

Y/n yelled once again, but this time Luffy grabbed the top of his head and pulled the lip of it over his face, hiding his serious expression a bit.

Luffy: "... I understand… Come on Usopp."

Usopp: "H-Huh? You're giving up that easily? Y'know what! Nevermind! I'm right behind you captain!"

Luffy turned and began walking away leaving Y/n in the alley with Usopp behind him.

*THUD!*

Usopp: "GAHA! H-Hey!? Why'd you stop all of a sudden?"

Suddenly Usopp slammed into Luffy's back as he suddenly stopped walking, easily grabbing Y/n's attention again as Straw Hat turned back towards the Devil, a giant smile on his face.

Luffy: "Oh hey Y/n! You know where those Slaves are being Imprisoned by any chance?"

Y/n: "H-Huh? W-Why do you suddenly wanna know that?"

Luffy: "Hehe! Isn't it obvious? You said you can't join my crew unless all those Slaves have been Freed, right?"

Y/n: "H-Huh!?"

Usopp: "OH NO! Luffy! Please don't tell me you're seriously planning on doing this!?"

Luffy: "I refuse to accept not having the King of Demons on my Crew! So I'm gonna Break down every single cage and free every single slave, Including you!"

Usopp: "AAHHH! I KNEW HE WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! NOW WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

Y/n: "Y-YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR FRIEND! THIS IS TOO DANGEROUS! A-And we've just met! You'd risk your life for someone you don't even know!?"

Luffy: "Hehe! Of course I would! You said it yourself! Even though we just met, we're already friends! Besides, the only way I can keep my promise is to help you keep yours!"

Y/n: "You're Promise?"

Luffy: "Yeah. Because a while back I made a promise to Shanks."

《Flash》

Shanks: "Hey Luffy."

Young Luffy: "Huh?"

Shanks: "When you finally set out to sea one day, be sure to stop at Chao Island for me, and pick up an Old Friend of mine. I'm sure he'll be happy to join your crew. He's got Red Hair like me, you can't miss him! But knowing that kid, he might be a little stuck, so be sure to give him some help, willya!"

《Flash》

Luffy: "To make you a part of my Crew! That's my Promise! And I don't care how dangerous it is, I'M A MAN OF MY WORD!"

Y/n: "Y-You're serious about this… B-But what are you even gonna do!? You don't have any weapons or anything! And the Head Guard… He's absurdly Strong! No normal Human could get past him!"

Usopp: "Oh trust me, He's anything but normal…"

Y/n: "Eh? Wait, do you mean, he has Devil Fruit Powers?"

Luffy: "Yup! I ate the Gum Gum Fruit, and now I can Stretch, because I'm a Rubber Man!"

Luffy said as he stretched the side of his mouth out, making Y/n's eyes widen in Awe.

Usopp: "And I'm one hell of a Sniper! They call me! The Great Captain Usopp! King of the Snipers!"

Luffy: "Those stamp things are a Devil Fruit too, right?"

Y/n: "Uh, Yeah! A long time ago I ate the Stamp Stamp Fruit and became a Stamp Man."

Usopp: "Stamps!? Wait, you were able to summon all those Demons a Stamp Power!? And you can turn people into Demons too!? Are you sure you didn't eat a Devil Devil Devil Fruit?"

Y/n: "Yes I'm sure. I'm able to use these stamps and Make deals with the Demons that reside in people's hearts, even giving them physical form, although they're called Deadmen… I also made a Deal with the Devil inside of my own Devil Fruit!"

Luffy: "Wait! So those Legends about Devil Fruits having a Devil inside of them are Real!?"

Y/n: "... If you seriously plan on helping me out… then I might aswell tell you my plan… I was to using all these Deadman Juniors to cause Chaos while my Devil snuck into Cassa's house and got the Master Key to all the Cells…"

Usopp: "Cassa? Who's that?"

Y/n: "He's the Fatass bastard who runs this Island, and the Slave Trading… His Partner is the Head Guard Acies, and that guy's got Devil Fruit powers too."

Luffy: "Ok, so if everyone's distracted then why do we need a stupid Master Key? Let's just find those Cells and Bust em open!"

Y/n: "We can't… the bars are made out of some weird special metal that Cancels out Devil Fruit Powers, and are seemingly indescribable..."

Usopp: "So we need the key then… Alright, where's this Devil of yours at?"

Y/n: "He should be at Cassa's Mansion searching, isn't right behind the Battle Arena."

Usopp: "The battle Arena? Isn't that where Nami was headed off t-"

Luffy: "ALRIGHT! TO THE ARENA!"

Usopp: "HOLD ON WE'RE GOING NOW!? Shouldn't we find Zoro or something first!?"

Y/n: "A-And we really shouldn't go in the first place! Even though all the guards are gone, Acies is still in that Building!"

Luffy: "Alright, then we'll just have to kick his butt then!"

Y/n: "But he's super Strong! He's even got Devil Fruit Powers too! I-If we fight him, then we'll just end up dead! We should just grab Vice and the Master Key and save everyone without them knowing…"

Luffy: "No way! That's not gonna work."

Y/n: "WHY DO YOU WANNA GET INTO SUCH AN UNNECESSARY FIGHT SO BAD!?"

Usopp: "I hate to say this… but Defeating these Cassa and Acies Guys might just be Completely Necessary…"

Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Usopp: "If those two aren't stopped, then freeing the slaves won't change anything. They'll just get a bunch of new ones to replace all the old ones."

Y/n: "I-I didn't think of that… S-So we have to fight him…"

Usopp: "WHICH IS WHY WE SHOULD SERIOUSLY FIND ZORO!"

Luffy: "Don't worry! We'll be fine! Besides! We got a Demon King and his Devil on our side!"

Luffy said with an excited look, while Usopp simply sighed as he crossed his arms.

Usopp: "*Sigh* Well, you've forced my hand then. I'll guess I'll have to bring down the Wrath of Captain Usopp onto your enemies! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!"

As Luffy chuckled and Usopp's legs shook, Y/n stared at the two of them with a mass of awe and confusion in his eyes.

Y/n: "You two… You're really serious about this? Y-You're going to risk your lives fighting an army of Armed Guards and a Super Strong Man with Devil Fruit Powers?... All just to help fulfill the promise of a Demon King you've only known for a few seconds?"

Luffy: "Yup!"

Usopp: "I mean, Slavery's Horrible. Only someone heartless wouldn't do anything once they've learned about it."

Y/n was again, shocked by this before clenching his fists… after a few seconds of trembling, the boy then took a few steps forward, walking infront of Luffy and Usopp, confusing them as his face was hidden under his red hair… Y/n was silent for a moment, before the Demon King's odd chuckling was heard.

Y/n: "Ohihihihihihihin…"

Y/n then lifted up his head, revealing a large, and evil looking smile on his face as he began bursting out in laughter.

Y/n: "OHAHAHAHAHAAAN!!! MAN! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! But… I honestly can't trust people I've just met… So how about this?"

Y/n began before he summoned Two Odd Stamps, although they were blank and colorless, but Usopp was quickly scared as he saw the Demonic Smile on Y/n's face.

Y/n: 
"The Two of you make A Deal with the Devil!"

Usopp: "WHAT!? N-NO WA-"

Luffy: "Alright!"

Usopp: "YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!?"

Luffy: "Losing your Ability to Swim for awesome powers."

Luffy said with a serious face, causing Usopp to pause and think for a moment at this.

Y/n: "Ohihihin! Don't worry! I may be the Devil but my deals aren't as bad as people say."

Usopp: "S-Seriously? So you aren't gonna take my soul or my ability to swim?"

Y/n: "Nope! What the heck would I even do with that?"

Luffy: "Ok! What's your deal then Demon King?"

Spinning the stamps in his hand, Y/n held one to Luffy in his right hand, the other to Usopp in his left.

Y/n: "With this Deal: I Promise to Join your crew and swear undying Loyalty, but only if you do Two things for me."

Luffy: "De-"

Usopp: "Hold on a second! What two things?"

Y/n: "1: You help me Keep my promise, stop Cassa, Acies and free all the slaves… and 2: You Give me Some of your Power."

Luffy: "Heh! That's all you want? You could have taken a lot more and I still would have Said yes! Infact! You can take some power from every single person who is in and joins my crew!"

Y/n: "Then This Contract Is Set!"

Y/n yelled as he gripped the two stamps and reeled back his hands, causing Usopp to start panicking.

Usopp: "W-WAIT! DON'T I GET A SAY IN THIS!?"

*BLAM!!!*

{Deal}

*BLOOM!!!*

Slamming the Stamps onto Luffy and Usopp's chests, a bright light shone from the Devil's hands as a brand new Deal had been formed.

*BRING!*

{Brachio!}

*BRING!*

{Kamakiri!}

INTRODUCING THE BOI!

Y/n R.E.VI!

A Prisoner and Slave of Chao Island who is seen as the Devil because of his Red Eyes for some odd reason *COUGH COUGH!* THE WORLD GOVERNMENT! *COUGH COUGH!*

At a Young Age, Y/n ate the Stamp Stamp Fruit, or Ohin Ohin No Mi and became a Stamping Man!

He's really innocent when it comes to most things, and has a Dream to explore a Place called The New World and find where any clues as to his odd origin from before he was a slave.

His Natural Smile looks extremely Schemeing, Mencaing and all around Evil, which has only played into the Role of Devil and Demon King that was given to him by the public.

Revi, also isn't a real last name, he just doesn't have one.

R.E.VI stands for
Red
Eyes
VI or 6 Beris

His old friend Fuutan and his new Devil friend read his description and Price Tag as the Name Revi and started calling him that.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

ANYWAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 741 40
A power beyond Infinity... To use Greed for good... And become a hero without a Quirk Ta To Ba Gata Kiri Ba La Tora Tah Sa Go Zou Ta Ja Dor Bura Ka W...
239 20 60
In the humble Jack Kingdom, young Kaipo Kasumi embarks on a daring quest for harmony. Amidst the four kingdoms, his homeland stands the least mighty...
306 5 25
Come One, Come All! Come see Fate Inspired Servants from characters from all across Time and Space! All not constrained by the premise of Earth! Hero...
11.4K 437 51
Just random Kaitou Joker stuff. It can range from one-shots to just ideas. Hope you enjoy it...? Started: 01/01/2020 Ended: 06/24/2020 DISCLAIMER: Ev...